[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf moving in on the 23rd of this month >roommate out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: ayy.jpg (51 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
51 KB, 1080x540
>gf moving in on the 23rd of this month
>roommate out of town
>ex-turned fuckbuddy who I stopped seeing after I got a new gf hit me up and wants to fuck

Give me one good reason I shouldn't do it. There's literally 0 chance of being caught outside of my own violition.
>>
>>29811205
adultery is pretty fucked up.
>>
1 reason: cause youd run to r9k with tears blinding your eyes if your Gf did this to you, youd whine "FUCKING ROASTIES WHY DO BICTHES ALWAYS CHEAT ON ME REEEEE"
>>
>>29811205
If you wouldn't be mad if your girlfriend cheated on you then there is no problem
>>
>>29811228
behind closed doors it's as if it never happened tho
>>
>>29811258
I'm fine with being a hypocrite. I'd literally kill her if she cheated on me and she knows this.
>>
>>29811205
GET OFF THIS BOARD FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>29811205
Does your GF know you and ex-turned fuckbuddy have a history? If she does, I wouldn't trust it, there's a chance, however slight, that your gf put her up to it to make sure you were trustworthy before she moves in with you.
>>
>>29811205
people like you should die desu
breaching of trust with someone you love and who loves you is shit

hope you get cancer and die in pain
>>
>>29811347
fuckbuddy was a girl I met on tinder. I don't even have her on facebook. We dated a very brief time and then decided to just fuck. Literally no one I know knows she even exists besides my Dad, and he lives in a completely different state.
>>
>>29811399
I wouldn't have said in a way that cringy sempai but same
>>
>>29811405
Well then whether you should do it or not depends on your morals, and how much you trust your ex to not try to fuck over your new relationship.

Personally I wouldn't do it, because I find cheating really wrong, but in the end it's your choice, and if you don't feel the same way and it's guaranteed to never get caught out, or you feel comfortable with the odds, then go for it I guess.

Though I think that at the very least, if you don't feel attached enough to your gf to be monogamous, you shouldn't move in with her.
>>
>>29811441
how the fuck is that cringy you spacking meltbucket
>>
>>29811450
I just miss the fuckbuddy's big tits. Current gf plans to marry me. I'm not too sure I want that but she's a good trustworthy girl and her family really likes me.

Morally I wouldn't feel too bad. It's me fucking another person, not her fucking another dude. There's a difference. Lock and key analogy works perfect.

I'll go ahead and think about it some more I guess.

This may be my only opportunity to cheat and get off scott free
>>
>>29811263
Schrodinger's cat. I like that.
>>
>>29811525
it's also called 'hypocrisy'
>>
>>29811205
Because it's morally wrong and not only are you a bad person who should be ashamed of themselves if you do it, you already are one for wanting to, you're just even worse if you do it. Tl;dr you're a piece of shit, kys
>>
>>29811205
You can't trust your future self to not rat you out however many years in the future. You can't trust that your ex won't rat you out.

And this for a highly temporary and kind of pointless reward.
>>
>>29811534
Hypocrisy is a made up meme term to make people feel guilty for things

"Do as I say, not as I do" is a lifelong lesson my mother has taught me. I feel no guilt from hypocrisy.

>>29811551
Explain how it's morally wrong if literally no one would ever know.

If I was walking down the street at night, stabbed a homeless guy in the throat and kept on my merry way without a trace, is that morally wrong? No. Because there's no one for people to pin their anger on. Morals only exist in your mind.
>>
>>29811594
you kept the bait somewhat afloat until that last part OP.
>>
>>29811594
Morals aren't about whether anyone else would know, it's about the fact that YOU would know, that YOU know deep down that you are scum, that you are a selfish piece of shit who doesn't give a fuck about the girlfriend you're supposed to love, and who clearly has strong feelings for you if she's willing to move in with you.
>>
>>29811594
nice way of getting around being a scumbag liar fuckhead
the fact you don't feel guilt doesn't make you less of a cuck

>If I was walking down the street at night, stabbed a homeless guy in the throat and kept on my merry way without a trace, is that morally wrong? No

either bad bait or total retard
people own their bodies and life
if you end it against there will you are robbing us of a good

it's not about their family you complete idiot
>>
>>29811513
9/10 trying to trigger fembots.

YOU GOT ME MAN
>>
>>29811648
>I'm fucking girls on the side
>this makes me a cuck

kek

Stay mad virgin

There's nothing immoral about things that don't see the light of day
>>
>>29811513
>Current gf plans to marry me. I'm not too sure I want that but she's a good trustworthy girl and her family really likes me.

You have to remember that trust goes both ways. If she's trustworthy, you should try to be the same way back, kind of a "do unto others as you would have done unto yourself" sort of thing.

>Morally I wouldn't feel too bad. It's me fucking another person, not her fucking another dude. There's a difference. Lock and key analogy works perfect.

Lock and key analogy is bullshit in a modern society with contraception, don't use that as an excuse.

>This may be my only opportunity to cheat and get off scott free

It's definitely something I'd give a lot of thought, but consider the consequences of your actions. IF she were to somehow find out (everyone who cheats assumes they won't ever be found out), would you feel like you were losing something important or valuable? If so, I'd say it's not worth it.

Go fuck a hooker if you want to find an absolutely guaranteed way you can cheat at any point in your relationship though.
>>
>>29811694
>thing happening in reality
>doesn't see the light of day

nah you're trolling fucktard
>>
>>29811694
>There's nothing immoral about things that don't see the light of day
Do you not know what morals are?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>29811700
>you should be the same way back

But I am trustworthy.

If she asked me for literally anything I'd jump at a moments notice to help her. I am there for her when she needs me even if she does something to upset me, and she know's I'd kill for her. However she won't know I'm gonna get my dick sucked tonight while she's work. Ignorance is bliss and there's nothing that's occuring that'll actually hurt her so whats the problem?
>>
>>29811739
No you're not trustworthy, you're planning on cheating on her, you're a lying scumbag piece of shit.
>>
>>29811739
Do it if you know you won't feel guilty. It makes you a piece of shit as a person but whatever.
>>
>>29811739
>what's the problem?
the problem is that you're morally bankrupt and don't have enough respect for her not to fuck around behind her back, you cunt
>>
>>29811739
>But I am trustworthy.

I'm getting the feeling you're baiting at this point.

But to explain, she trusts you to be monogamous, clearly, as you're in a monogamous relationship. By cheating, you would be showing that trust was misplaced, and you therefore aren't trustworthy.

>Ignorance is bliss and there's nothing that's occuring that'll actually hurt her so whats the problem?

As I said, you're for one breaking the inherent trust in a monogamous relationship, that the person will only sleep with you, but also, you have no guarantee you'll never be found out. Shit doesn't always go to plan, and it is a risk.

But as I said, you saying you're trustworthy even if you cheat,and that murder's okay if you never get caught makes me think you're baiting.
>>
>>29811754
>>29811767
>piece of shit

triggered much?

Can any of you genuinely explain what's inherently wrong with cheating without resorting to petty insults and >muh morals

I'm doing her a favor by keeping it from her. It's literally a victimless "moral" crime.
>>
>>29811205

iktf

>have gf
>be good looking
>other girls that dress sexier than gf want my dick
>just wished she dressed more slutty

but i love her
>>
>>29811807
You claim to see nothing inherently wrong with cheating but claim you'd "literally kill her" if she cheated on you. This has got to be bait.
>>
>>29811834
I have to agree. Also, you've clearly already made up your mind to do it, OP. That's why you're being so defensive about us calling you out on it.
>>
>>29811513
>Implying current gf didnt cheat on OP, or at least she will

just do it OP, she would cheat and/or break with you anyway, remember the lesson of r9k that all roasties are worthless whores

>>29811700
>>29811737

>triggered moralfags

there is nothing wrong with having no morals in relation to normies and especially roasties, they deserve everything they got
>>
>>29811920
>there is nothing wrong with having no morals in relation to normies and especially roasties, they deserve everything they got

What about what I said made you think I was triggered at all?

Also, if you're having sex, let alone having the opportunity to cheat, you're a normalfag yourself, don't delude yourself into thinking you're a robot somehow.
>>
>>29811807
>triggered much?
I really wish that the quality of the occasional good posts hadn't increased proportionally to the amount of normalshit post phraseology 74
>>
>>29811807
the issue is not the cheating itself, but that you apply standards to her that you refuse to apply to yourself. Textbook hypocrisy. If it's ok for you to cheat if she doesn't notice then it's okay for her to cheat if you don't notice. And it follows that, if it hypothetically turns out she cheated on you and you find out, "I didn't think you'd notice" is a perfectly valid excuse for her to use. Well, if she finds out that you cheated on her, she might have different ideas.

>key and locks
last time i checked humans are not hand-sized pieces of metal of which 50% have purpose X and 50% have purpose Y, so the point is moot.

>>muh morals
if we ignore morals, it is impossible for cheating to be wrong as wrongness is 100% a moral assignment. Nothing is "inherently wrong". Makes 0 sense.
>>
>>29811834
Cause there's nothing wrong with men cheating on women. Men cannot get pregnant. Women can.
>>
>>29811288

"Self-respect just makes me too good to do things I want to do!"
>>
>>29812484
what are you even blabbering about
>>
File: leanimeface.png (274 KB, 499x571) Image search: [Google]
leanimeface.png
274 KB, 499x571
Blog post incoming.

My current female situation is such a far cry from the soul sucking state of my high school love life that I wake up and think it was all a dream regularly.

I underwent a bit of a metamorphoses my junior year of college, talking to girls and shit as a virgin who had no prior experience with relationships. Two stood out from all the others though, a south american girl from my foreign language class and a mixed black girl from a biology course.

The chilean girl was my top target but it turned out after a month she had a boyfriend and we just sort of became really good friends. At the end of the semester she gets mugged and a concussion from being sucker punched in the back of the head and drops out. I speak to her two or three times a year after and she mentions wishing we could have been together.

I end up dating the mixed girl and we are still together after three years. Until yesterday I though she was the one and only girl I would ever be with. The chilean girl hit me up last week saying she would be in town and we should meet up since its been so long. I agree, we drink, she tells me she loves me and has always wanted me and then we fug. I have never been in great shape and was doing a little self deprecating humor like she could do better than me but she was adamant on how she wanted no one else in the world at that moment. There was real fucking passion in the lovemaking that I havent reached in three years if a monogamous relationship.

I never saw myself being a cheater and I hate 99% of women I interact with because I harbor animosity from how I was treated by them in high school. I have had chances to cheat with other girls but never wanted to do it. The chilean girl felt kind of bad about it and said if I never wanted to see her again it was ok and she would just fade from my life.

I don't know what the fuck i'm doing anymore senpais.
>>
Absolutely. Life is about maximizing your happiness and bounty in any way necessary. Morals aren't real, they just happen to be good strategies in some situations.

Men are supposed to fuck many women.
You absolutely should. It's your nature.
>>
>>29811205
you're a piece of shit and your "relationship" is a joke

kill yourself
>>
>>29811288
holy fuck lol

Literally? You'd commit murder? So you'd understand if she killed you...
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.