[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The time has come. I have decided to kill myself, robots, I won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 7a3.jpg (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
7a3.jpg
62 KB, 645x773
The time has come.
I have decided to kill myself, robots, I won't tell you where when or how but I'm finally going to do it, simply because I have gotten bored. I have been looking at the same shit for 29 years and I've had enough, I just wanted to tell you all goodbye, because you are my safespace, you supported me through this whole year, and I know a normalfag will come in to reply to this with something like "lmao finally you faggot" but I don't care. It's all the same in the end.
>>
File: 6bd.jpg (50 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
6bd.jpg
50 KB, 600x828
>>29806599
lmao finally you faggot
>>
>>29806599
>>29806241
Do it you faggot. But live stream it for fuck sake! If it's not recorded it's not worth shit
>>
Why don't you just leave everything behind and start doing drugs or something like that. You can become a bum and travel by trainhopping/hitchhiking. If you don't like it you can always kill yourself then.
>>
File: ze feels.jpg (37 KB, 451x633) Image search: [Google]
ze feels.jpg
37 KB, 451x633
>>29806599
to bad anon, pls stream
>>
>>29806599
What will be your suicide method? OD-ing sounds the best because you simply fade out of existence.
>>
>>29807766
This OP. Make sure it's an Opioid for a painless and blissful death. Fentyl and IV heroin is your best bet. I'm not too sure I'm going to stick around a whole lot longer as well so your not alone.
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 480x800
>>29807818
I wish therapists gave this kind of advice instead of their typical normie "advice", which is full of bullshit. They will never understand the genuine pain and suffering of being a robot. They will just mock us when we don't follow the "advice" explicitly made for them.
>>
>>29807887
I agree. It's hard because because of the cancer stigma there is on mental health issues is literally everywhere from mental health 'pros' to 4chan. I don't want to announce it to everyone like a Tumblr attn seeker and I personally they are cancer because they are clearly just angsty and or self diagnosed. Sure living and trying your hardest to be a cog in society will help but in the end I don't think chemical imbalances will ever truly go away. I use drugs to find my balance and now that the lifestyle rekt my life somewhat and I'm getting tolerant and just feel shitty effects, CO is starting to sound really good. The only downside to that advice is that it's not made readily available. I wish that suicide was legal and not hard to do. It would help overpopulation and sad fucks not be sad.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.