[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time something made you sad (outside of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1466398212175.png (491 KB, 499x597) Image search: [Google]
1466398212175.png
491 KB, 499x597
When was the last time something made you sad (outside of the state of your own life).

>Driving home from my parents yesterday
>Someone's dog had been completely destroyed by a car
>You can see where the car attempted to swerve to avoid but it looks like the dog ran the wrong way
>Guts and entrails everywhere, basically all that's left is the upper body
>Clearly was someone's pet, had a brand new 4th of July bandana on, a collar and a leash on
>Still bothering me now

I don't know why it made me so sad, more sad than mad too. It just bothers me that someone cared enough about this dog to deck it out for the holiday but not enough to keep him inside during the show.
>>
>>29761007
That's really fucking sad. Dogs don't deserve to die.
>>
File: 1448299290942.jpg (78 KB, 912x276) Image search: [Google]
1448299290942.jpg
78 KB, 912x276
>>29761007
>Clearly was someone's pet, had a brand new 4th of July bandana on, a collar and a leash on
Oh man, that hit me right in the feels.

I guess earlier today, when I went to an old discord group and realized that no one was active in it anymore, and everyone that I had liked either deleted their accounts or unfriended me.
>>
Drove by a car accident and never heard a woman screaming so loud and dramatically because her child was trapped in the car. It gave me goosebumps.
>>
>>29761007
I'm a junior doctor and was in the room when a mother was told her child needed a bilateral leg and arm amputation from meningococcal. Her screams have haunted my dreams for weeks.
>>
>>29761078
A part of me wanted to be really pissed at the owners, but then I feel like they got punished enough by never getting to see their dog again and having to live with the guilt and what ifs.

Logging into old accounts are always really surreal and sad. It's some combination of general nostalgia and knowing you can never relive those moments that makes it sad or me.

>>29761104
>>29761178
I think these are the types of things I'd kill myself over if I witnessed it. The inability to sleep would drive me over the edge. You're both stronger people then I.
>>
>>29761402
I can't watch anime because it makes me sad knowing my life will always be boring.

It's gotten to the point where I've started probably 50 anime and have never finished one.
>>
>>29761272
>(outside the state of your own life)

I tried to think of something but nothing came to mind. I guess I was sad when Hillary didn't get indicted.
>>
Watching that Netflix show called Chef's Table.

Basically this Indian dude lived through poverty only to have his business delayed multiple times, then his brother dies which was one of his drives to never give up, it was just sad how he suffered so much, but in the end his hard work paid off and he got best restauraunt in Asia.

The thing that hit me was how he graduated from learning quality gastronomy and ended up working as a delivery man, his parents were homeless, I would have probably given up but he did it.
>>
>>29761521
What're you a fucking misogynistic shitlord? Holding women to the same moral standard and expectation of adherence to established law especially as a government employee. You're such a Goddamned bigoted, ignorant, sexist, misogynistic right-wing extremist.
>>
File: 18637718.jpg (49 KB, 424x301) Image search: [Google]
18637718.jpg
49 KB, 424x301
>>29761007
>lol why does it bother you so much? it's just a stupid mindless lump of flesh, it isn't human, haven't you heard? humans are the greatest, but that was just a dog, literally who the fuck cares, come on, it isn't like july fourth is the one day with the biggest spike in run away dog cases and abuse of them by pyrotechnics, it isn't like any of that is statistically substantiated at all, so why would you be surprised at all that some dumb dog was run down by a car? I run over dogs all day everyday with my car, it's the greatest pleasure, my car is literally like a dogmower, you're probably just some dumbfuck petcock faggot lolololololololololol fuck dogs they're not even sentient you stupid idiot like zomg lmfao kekekekekekekekek, look here at this picture of a dead dog and its progeny mournfully sitting beside it, you mean to tell me that matters at all? I'm so edgy I'll go edge my cock with some shrapnels because it feels good because I'm so fucking edgy and tou're just a pussy faggot for bring saddened by something so trivial and pathetic as a dog, loser
>>
>>29761521
You could have shared that feel in here again if you wanted, I wouldn't have made a federal case out of it just like the government won't make a federal case of anything Hilary does

Driving is stressful, I couldn't even take the test at the DMV - I went through a private academy to just learn and be done with it. I still don't like driving if I don't have to.

>>29761575
I'll have to watch it sometime, it sounds interesting. I'd feel the same sadness too. I wish I had the strength to pick myself back up when I fall down.

Shows about addiction make me sad too, both drug and food. The idea of someone being so miserable that they had to drown themselves in something like that makes me both sympathetic and feel like a crybaby for my petty problems
>>
>>29761007
I'm so sad I don't even know.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.