[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on fit to ask if my weight lose idea is good >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16
File: 1465245113119.jpg (77 KB, 737x758) Image search: [Google]
1465245113119.jpg
77 KB, 737x758
>go on fit to ask if my weight lose idea is good
>they meme me with "go to the gym lmao"
fuckin faggots what am i suposed to do there? fuckin do something for 5 minutes because i dont even know how much i can stay there
fuckin normies i swear to god
>>>/fit/37802513
>>
>>29728028
fellow fatbot here

hit the pool for the summer and go hiking in autumn. Don't fall for the lift weights meme, testosterone does nothing if you're already an ugly fuck.
>>
you gotta do cardio dumbo, and lots of it
i recommend an elliptical so your fat ass doesn't ravage your joints more than it already has
>>
>>29728028
telling you to go to the gym and lift isnt a meme its just the only correct advice to give you so it comes off like a meme get your head off thinking everything is a meme
>>
>>29728028
also stop eating garbage and smoking cigarettes and dont make that bullshit excuse that eating healthy is expensive its not
>>
Stop drinking your calories
And next to the treadmill there's always those other cardio things where you can set the resistance to the maximum and burn a lot of cals in one go
>>
>eat non shit foods in small amounts
>seriously, actually keep track of calories
>do literally any kind of exercise four or five days a week

The hard part is continuing to do this for a year or two to attain desired results, and then for the rest of your life to keep them.
>>
>>29728323
Not OP and also fatty but been losing weight for some time with diet and beginner lifting, is smoking really that bad for weight loss? I know its bad for everything else but I was under the impression it
-accelerates metabolism
-on some circumstances may increase test
>>
>>29728454
it fucks up your digestive system so it decreases the efficacy of whatever good nutrients you're putting in your system. also it's just generally not a good way of increasing either your metabolism or testosterone. the effect it has on your lungs makes it that much harder to do any kind of exercise anyway. yoga is a really good low-intensity exercise to do as well. really good for breathing and shit.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29728028
This is only half the battle. Counting calories should be priority over excercise. Lifting isn't a meme, but cardio is definitely a good start. Literally every gym has a cardio section and should have ellipticals for you to use for as long as you want as long as you're a member. This would be the cheaper option versus buying your own on ebay or some shit. And take it from a former fatty, but literally nobody gives a shit when they see you at the gym, unless you're a chick, and even then, dudebros and fat fucks tend to just take quick peeks at the babes in their leggings and sports bras. Getting the blood flowing in more ways than one makes it comfy to exercise.
>>
>>29728525
Wait, I'm a skinny faggot and a smoker. I was under the impression that quitting smoking will help me put on a few kg of fat easily, which wouldn't hurt at all. Are you saying I'm more likely to lose weight if I quit smoking?
>>
>>29728028
Yeah they're fucking weird over there on /fit/.

I went from very fat to fit. Definitely start doing regular daily cardio. More intense than walking, but nothing crazy hard that you can't stick to. Stop grazing much, stop eating crap "generally," and stop snack, especially at night or after dinner. Also cut out all beverages that aren't water, skim milk, or black coffee.

Stick with that for a couple months. You should drop 15 pounds at least. Then you should start going to the gym properly, with a basic weight routine.
>>
>>29728454
>-on some circumstances may increase test

which could be anabolic test, which will make you more hairy instead of muscular.
your body produces test for your muscles, you smoke it and you make it anabolic test which produces hair on your body.
>>
>>29728028
>Look at the /fit/ thread
>All of it is actually sincere advice that more or less makes sense even if you're not a /fit/fag
You're just looking for any excuse to bitch.
>>
>>29728607
quitting smoking will immediately make you gain a bit of weight, yeah, but im saying that quitting smoking will normalize your weight gain and loss. im saying your weight loss will be done without the use of inhaled carcinogens.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ it's not rocket science anon. If you don't want to be fat then stop eating so much and get some physical activity. The more intense your hunger and more you excercise the more weight you will drop.

Stop the analysis paralysis bullshit and do those two things. Or stay fat and be miserable.
>>
>>29728607
Im >>29728525 one of the reasons ive kept it is because it has a big effect on your apetite, I can easily go on a caloric deficit with it and have few meals through the day but as soon as I quit for some weeks my apetite rushes back in. I think thats why many say quitting makes you fat. Still you should quit but make sure to have a diet plan ahead.
>>
wowik thread

do not respond
>>
>>29728559
You're not the regular Smug Wojak poster, are you?
>>
>>29728749
why u always lyin bout who u are

but i have the same thing, except the resurgence of appetite has always passed for me. you eat a little extra for a few days but as long as you make a conscious effort to curb it and shit youll be fine
>>
I used to weight 50 more pounds then I do now. Emotional trauma, ciggrettes, cocain, bulemia and xanax sure made me thin
>>
>>29728028
Cardio, ride a bike, go on hikes, go on walks, jerk off with more enthusiasm. You dont need to be thinking about lifting for a long time. Also stop eating shit and drinking sugar water. Give it about a year
>>
File: 31.jpg (45 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
45 KB, 1500x1500
IS THIS GOOD
IS THIS BETTER THEN A BIKE AT HOME
i cant make it outside now i get tired from taking groceries from my mom
>>
>>29728716
smoking turned me into mr skeltal

I used to weigh 200lbs at 6'2, I now weigh 160lbs. Might also be related to alcohol abuse. not sure.
>>
>>29728716
Get it now. Sounds fine.
>>29728749
I'm not concerned about gaining weight at all. I constantly have to make sure I eat enough to avoid getting too thin. If I'd gain 5 kg I'd be back at my old weight, which is still on the thin side but whatever.
>>
File: 1461057622141.webm (240 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1461057622141.webm
240 KB, 720x404
>Oh anon we can lose weight together :3 come lets start right now, get some pants we go for a run
>>
>>29728559
It's true, no one gives a fuck about you. Musclehead dude bros that would make fun of you usually work out privately where they snort supplements off eachothers muscular dicks.
>>
Just don't eat as much
Real fuckin simple
Cut out soda too if you haven't yet
>>
>>29728807
Sorry yeah meant to quote >>29728454 that and the habit of lighting a fag with coworkers who smoke too is hard to break
>>
do NOT post in this thread

DONT do this

WOWIK TY KURWO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29728028
Have overweight friend. He started counting calories and lost weight fairly quickly, I was surprised. Had to deal with hunger a lot, but felt better about himself at least. You should try counting calories and eating what you eat now
>>
cut soda
cut beer
cut candy, chocolate, chips
only drink water not even juice
>>
/fit/ should have a SQT general like /g/, /o/ and /diy/ do, there's some shit i've been wanting to ask but I can't be bothered to get the culture and opening threads for small questions, also it feels normo homo as fug.
>>
>>29729495
/fit/ is r9k without the anime faggotry and less self loathing.
There's a fucking thread at the top at all times for beginners.
>>
>>29728028
i have relatives who are overweight, its a real struggle for them.

you got stuck with bad genetics and were born in the western world in a very decedent age.

there is no quick fix to it

well there is but you will just fall back into it with a quick fix.

have you accepted that its going to be a constant struggle and that you need to remain forever vigilant?

you need to make permanent changes in your life and they need to be choices that you know you can go through with.

no one is going to help you

it sucks man, i hope you find what you need.

also smoking is just another thing to worry about, if your only just starting, i would suggest you give it up.
>>
>>29729495
>>>/fit/QTDDTOT
Is the thread you're looking for. You're welcome, pal.
>>
>>29729279

Soda is a God tier cutting agent, along with coffee and tea. Water is a shitty choice, I only drink it during training and before bed. Soda has 0 calories, tastes nice, and usually has caffeine. The only reason not to drink it is if it's too expensive. I drink a 2l every two days, that's like $180/yr. It's wasteful but every man has his vice.
>>
lifting is a meme

t.someone who lifted and got bulky and was still fat.

your muscle don't burn shit at rest, at least not as you might believe. you get big muscle by moving alot, the more you move the more your muscles work.
all these faggots that think lifting in labrotory perfect condition is gonna make them skinny are wrong.
run,walk,stairs,aerobics is the best way to lose weight
>>
>>29729755

That's retarded, no wonder you're fat. Go to /fit/, they all say the only way to lose weight is to eat less and or do drugs. Google psmf. A tried and true method is to just shop eating until you're an your target body fat percentage.
>>
>>29728028
It's so fucking hard to lose weight.
I get these intense hunger pangs, and if any food at all is presented to me during these intense hunger pangs, I have to eat it.

I have literally zero self discipline and motivation.

The only reason I got super fit before was because of a girl I liked, but now, I have nothing concrete to do it for. I just stay home all day playing video games
>>
>>29729755
That's why you do a combo of both. Why the fuck would you ever think lifting makes you lose weight? It's whole purpose is to build muscle(weight)
>>
>>29729895
this is what hunger is supposed to do

when your body sends singles that you are starving you will consume all the sugar and fat you can, this does not happen by accident.

if you eat 3 meals a day you are doing it wrong. take every you eat and split it in half and eat 6 meals a day instead. this is the right way to control hunger.
also don't be afraid of sugar, eating sugar does not mean you are cheating. but fruit sugar digest faster and better than sodas and don't contain as much calories
whenever u are in fear of hunger attack eat fruit
>>
>>29729600
>not liking anime
Eh, I've seen some cute toehoes there though. Nothing wrong with it, doesn't mean you're a weeb, just that you like cute things.

>>29729648
Thanks anon and pardon my stupidity.
>>
>>29729895

Try out Adderall. I get fierce anorexia on the shit. It's expensive, like $150/mo since you can only get a month rx'd at a time, but it's worth it and does more than just cause anorexia. It has eugoric effects as well as enhances creativity and productivity. The come down sucks ass and ensures addiction is impossible. I really don't know why it's scheduled. Tolerance is a meme too. I've been prescribed 30mg/day for years now and I still only take 10 or 20mg a day at most.
>>
>>29729895
You have to learn and cultivate self discipline.
I'm guessing you're young, but it's a key quality that most adults learn
>>
I lost 10kg in 2 weeks and got myself very healthy in 2 months. It's quite easy:
>Increase intake of high protein foods
>Increase intake of high fibre foods
>Increase intake of high fat (yes, fat) foods
>Decrease intake of high carbohydrate/sugar foods
>Drink black, unsweetened, caffinated coffee thrice daily
>Go for a 5k run every other day
>>Forget couch to 5k plans; I went from lethargic seat-dweller to 5k on my first run. Just tell yourself to keep going.
>>Do this run in a field without water. That way, you can't cop out as easily as you could with a treadmill.
>Don't buy sweets.

I also use a fitbit inb4 shill. They're a great investment for keeping weight down, and mine forces me to burn at least 3000 calories a day.
>>
>>29729989
you will get nutrition deprived. it just controls your hunger but don't improve your nutrition

once you will start getting used to the meds you will start eating like a pig
>>
>>29729984
so does me feeling extremely hungry mean I am losing weight?

if it does maybe that would help me get through those hunger pangs, knowing that it was a sign of my body consuming fat
>>
>>29729984

He should eat once a day, twice at most. Le anabolic window 12 meals a day shit is only for pros on roids.
>>
80/20 rule:

80% diet
20% exercise
>>
File: 1466072057332.jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1466072057332.jpg
25 KB, 300x400
>>29728028
>tfw you're fat because you eat emotions away
>>
>>29730049
look there are no proven methods, some people even drink cinnamon to control sugar cravings.

the bottom line is your body is regulated to eat "x" amount of calories every day. the quality of the calories that you consume matters alot. if you want to control hunger start eating fish, rice and salad, i think its a good combination to keep your hunger in check

>>29730073
>fat person should eat twice a day.
i know that in highschool people told you that cravings are psychological, well they are not. everything in your body is a clock that runs on a specific timer. the more readily available nutrients the less hungry you will feel
>>
fat robots are pretty annoying desu

If you've always been slim and are still a kissless virgin, then you know you're screwed

I accept you can't control most things, but weight is very easy to control
>>
File: 1467489913918.jpg (23 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1467489913918.jpg
23 KB, 258x245
>>29730138
funniest shit ive read ina while
>>
>>29730044

You're full of shit. I guess it figures since you can't even learn to type.

There is no malnutrition, the anorexia wears off in the evening at which point I have a big meal for dinner. If I were concerned I'd add a multivitamin and then we're gucci. It does not affect nutrition like you think. It could interfere slightly with trace elements, but all values will still come back within normal limits so there is no need for concern. Tolerance is a meme and you will never ever eat like a pig on Adderall. It just doesn't work that way. I would know because I've been on it for years. You're probably thinking of Marijuana.
>>
>>29730188
i just know that nutrition and hunger are correlated. when drugs get in the middle its like a third party factor.
hunger is only an alarm to tell you are hungry. but the reason fat people feel hungry all the time is because they don't eat right. not because the alarm is broken and you need to regulate your body with drugs
>>
>>29730129

Why not set up an IV drip and live on 24hr TPN in that case? Continously available nutrients fucks up insulin and makes you hungry. A normal human eating pattern of once or twice a day will suppress hunger. It has to do with the action of insulin and growth hormone. When one is high the other is low. High-school is a bad place for learning things but it sounds like yours might have taught you something, cravings are psychological. You won't die if you go 5 minutes without cramming cheetos in your maw.
>>
File: 1385567608231.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1385567608231.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
What they say is in essence right, eat less and workout, this will work in 99% of cases save for people with actual hormonal problems. This doesnt mean things will go smoothly for the remaining 99%, some may take years and tons of efforts to get close to get to a healthy weight, for others cutting soda alone is enough. The above is what prompted me to try a small way to boost the process in the way of increased mushroom consumption, ive reaf fat people tend to have test deficiencies produced by an enzyme called aromatase. Mushrooms basically inhibit it to a degree and aid in weight loss and feeling overall better. It's one of those wonder foods along with garlic. Been doing this myself for a little more than a month and while the weight loss hasn't been something to speak of I deffinitely feel less lethargic and overall sharper. So for everyone there trying to lose weight try looking for alternate ways to boost the process but remember there is ultimately no way around if you really can't keep your mouth shut. Also go to a fucking shrink or try to find a way to feel less miserable whatever it is, the mind affects the body and viceversa.
>>
File: 12345678909756456893.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
12345678909756456893.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>tfw skinny fat
>want toned/muscular body
>not sure whether to lose weight or gain

JUST
>>
>>29730138

Fat people can't me robots. Think of the work, constant hard work, that being fat requires. I wish I had such little anxiety I could just waddle past everyone into the kitchen and eat enough to support 6 people. Instead I sneak out at night. I would hate being fat though. I don't know why they choose it. Probably a mental illness unrelated and exclusive from being a robot.
>>
>>29730308
Well meme'd.
Origamis
>>
File: stickytrex.gif (21 KB, 451x75) Image search: [Google]
stickytrex.gif
21 KB, 451x75
>>29728028
Read the fucking sticky, faggot.
>>
>>29730272
think of it this way.

when a person eats twice a day, once and in the morning and once when he gets home. he is feeling hungry and that's for a reason.

if you remember a time when you haven't eaten all day, you get home and start looking for the fattiest most sugary food you can find is not by accident.
your body does not have a brain. if you are 500lbs your body does not know that you need to lose weight, because your body does not know when the next time you gonna eat.
that's why you have to eat right on time and frequently
>>
>>29730239

Hunger is an emotion. Fat people are hungry all the time because they live to eat instead of eat to live. Malnutrition is all but impossible for them. They tend to eat processed stuff and processed foods are usually enriched. That and the sheer quantity means they regularly consumed many times over the rdi for micronutrients.
>>
>>29728028
>cardio
zyzz wasnt wrong you know, what works best is short and intense workouts, running or lifting whatever dont overdo it. the reason is basically your body will adjust to it in order to not burn so many calories (exactly what you want) but it does this out of a primal survival functions since normally it does everything it can to keep you alive. there are studies on this btw

>>29730356
what the fuck is the point of the board if this is all you niggers say?
>>
>>29728088
lmao you don't need to be benching or squatting 2x body weight or anything but there is NO REASON to avoid lifting weights. Increasing muscle mass is one of the best ways to improve your metabolism. More muscle means you burn more calories even when you're idle.

A good weight loss regime is generally some light-medium lifting plus 30-45 minutes cardio 5 days a week.
>>
>>29730290
lose weight first. get rid of all that flab.
when you are actually skinny mode, then start bulking up.

it's better to start fresh rather than start from the skinny fat blob you are now.
>>
>>29728028
You should probably lose some weight BEFORE you hit the gym, tubby.
Nobody wants to see fatfucks there.
>>
>>29730409
fat people are addicted to the food just like drugs.
obviously there is some psychology going on but i believe that it has drug like effects.

>Using the Yale Food Addiction Scale, designed to measure a person's dependence on, scientists found that cheese is particularly potent because it contains casein. The substance, which is present in all dairy products, can trigger the brain's opioid receptors which are linked to addiction.

sugar,fat,salt are addicting
>>
File: 1467338725195.jpg (87 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
1467338725195.jpg
87 KB, 600x456
>>29730431
>what the fuck is the point of the board if this is all you niggers say?

It's so we don't have to explain the basics to you dyels over and over again every goddamn day.
>>
>>29730538
wooo excuse me for asking and trying to improve the quality of my life
>>
>>29730538
and unironically jerk each other instead? every board puts up with this faggots, get over yourselves
>>
>>29730431
>zyzz
Could someone without memes explain why everyone is praising some dead bodybuilder?
>>
>>29730361

Who the fuck eats in the morning? You're supposed to eat one or two meals in the evening. Fat and carbohydrates are different macronutrients so I'm not sure what you meant by
>fattiest most sugary food you can find
I only find what I have bought and stored at home. I eat what I want, which as it is turns out is not a mixture of corn oil and sucrose. Usually it's something like beans and rice with some kind of meat, or a pasta dish, lots of stews and sandwiches.

>your body does not have a brain
This is beyond retarded. What do you think controls the body and interprets all sensation? This isn't a Russian winter or Saharan summer. The body has a good idea of the next time it's eating, that's where this whole schedule thing comes in. Judging by your examples maybe you don't have a brain though. I'd sure as fuck notice something is wrong if I couldn't do basic human movements like squat, wipe my ass, and see my dick without a mirror. Not to mention the amount of food required to get to be 500lbs. That's like a fucking full time job just to maintain.
>>
>>29730586

He was a skinny loser who got in shape and lived the life for a while. He used to go on /fit/ and was a funny guy, then died just before everyone would have got sick of him.
>>
>>29730656
>eat once every evening

tell that to your doctor, im sure he will agree with you.
or better yet call your national nutrition expert and tell him that
>>
File: 1460997398159.jpg (58 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460997398159.jpg
58 KB, 480x360
>>29730586
Because he was a skinny, beta WoW addict who decided to get aesthetic and fuck bitches. He's an inspiration for every robot who ever wanted to change.

That being said, he was genuinely a faggot when he posted on /fit/. All he ever did was shill his videos or troll.
>>
>>29730720
btw thats a qt grill he hugs
>>
>>29730504

Personally I prefer the protein whey, but addiction is nothing. I'm addicted to caffeine, you don't see we sucking dick for coffee or going to the Dr for disrhythmias following an overdose. Damn near anything can be addicting. That's no excuse for indulging in excess. Seeing as we can't live without fat and carbohydrates I don't think it's accurate to call them addictions though. Not unless we also consider O2 an addiction as well.
>>
>>29730701
>>29730720
i have mixed feelings about him, yeah yeah he motived a generation but was a roid faggot amd literally killed himself in the process all for a reason as vain as muh aesthetics and fuck stacies lel
>>
>>29730753
i just know that the more natural you eat the less problems you gonna have.
>>
>>29730759

I mean he got everything he wanted for a time, which is more than most get. It was always going to be downhill from where he was, but I'm sure he would have liked to stay on top for a while longer.
>>
>>29730573

Next time spend 5 minutes googling how2notbefatretard. /fit/ is for shitposting and homosex, loosely connected by a physical culture theme. Why did you think asking an anime forum for health advice would beat anything you could find on WebMD or fda.gov?
>>
>>29730717

I don't go to my Dr for idle chitchat. Especially not to tell him things we know he agrees with. What is a national nutrition expert though? I'm pretty sure you're just making shit up now. No one could possibly be this retarded.
>>
>>29730804

I just know the more fasterer you kill yourself the gooder everyone else's lives will am.
>>
>>29730887
look you started arguing with me about meals.
the bottom line is you have to accept that food is fuel. you don't just fill the tank whenever you feel like. everyone agrees that you eat first and work after.
if you work without fuel your body is gonna start breaking down muscle for protein and carbs and you don't want that
>>
>>29730822
woooo excusze me for asking and trying to improve the quality of my life
>>
File: RsTMt98.jpg (401 KB, 1489x2369) Image search: [Google]
RsTMt98.jpg
401 KB, 1489x2369
>>29728028
Either learn to live with being fat, or develop the drive to lose weight.

Losing weight takes effort. There is no easy button or magic pill. There is only ONE way to lose weight. Output>input. That's it. That's all it is. So if you can achieve that by ANY means, you're fine. There's no secret shortcut.

I lost 80 lbs just by switching careers and I admit it feels good. But being fat isn't something I get upset over. I was 310 lbs
>>
>>29728028
>first fucking reply tells you you don't have to leave your house
sorry fatty, but you're being a retarded fag

energy out > energy in = weight loss
>>
File: 14298538413.jpg (233 KB, 1327x995) Image search: [Google]
14298538413.jpg
233 KB, 1327x995
get whatever fucking machine you want, doesnt matter

eat 1500 calories per day. do one hour on your cardio machine in the morning and one hour at night, 5 days a week minimum at moderate intensity. do this for 30 days straight

all that matters when losing fat is consistency and self-control, which doesnt matter anyway since youre a fat fuck and will fail, evidenced by your lack of self-control which led you to be a fat nigger in the first place so all this is an exercise in futility
>>
>>29730939

Fat is fuel. You won't die if you go 5 minutes without cramming cheetos in your fat disgusting retarded maw.

I never said food isn't energy. You use stupid words but you seem to somewhat understand the concept of food as energy so I'll give you some credit for that. Noone agrees that you eat first then work. That's just your fat hamster telling you that you deserve dessert for successfully going at least 2 hours without food while sleeping. It takes a very long time for the body to even consider using muscle for energy. Sugar is first, and after glycogen is depleted it then does fat. It will preferentially break down subcutaneous fat for about 72 hours without food, at which point it will continue using fat, mostly subcutaneous but also some visceral. I don't have time to explain myostatin and atrophy but you wouldn't understand anyway.
>>
>>29731057

But you don't understand, he's ADDICTED to SUGAR AND FAT. Besides that 1500 calories is less than his body uses in a day so he would die and actually gain weight because of starvation.
>>
File: jm_myth_busted-pre-workout.jpg (65 KB, 165x679) Image search: [Google]
jm_myth_busted-pre-workout.jpg
65 KB, 165x679
>>29731138
>le energy
fat is a none readily available energy, glucose is. but im not talking about energy here, im talking about nutrients.
i don't know why you americans don't understand that there is more to the body than just muh energy. as long you have fat and sugar in your body you will have energy.
mind you energy was not even the topic of our argument. you just used the word fuel and decided that its energy

here i just googled what i meant and pulled this one out of 1000 results i got. knock yourself out
>>
>>29728028

Read the sticky, idiot
>>
>>29731167
he's 5'11 (180cm) and weighs 257lbs (117kg), the faggot wont fucking die
>>
>>29731167
>die
he won't die, he will just feel hungry
humans are resilient they don't just die
but i don't agree that you need more calories the more cells you have
>>
>>29731262

That's a shitty picture drawn by a retard. Try posting a peer reviewed article. You said fuel, which implies energy. Try eating a handful of iron and see how much fuel in gives you. Fat is a highly available energy, and it gives twice as much energy per gram than sugar. The body stores sugar as glycogen though, not glucose.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 700x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 700x483
>>29728028
Fat former ambulocetus here
Did you not even read my post? All I own is that kind of bike, and a bowflex. 1600 cal diet bro, nothing more ever, hour of cardio a day, fuck around with weights 5 days a week. Plenty of youtube videos to help you use a machine, don't even need to leave the house.
>ignoring the one good post in that thread
fucks sake op
>>
>>29731544

I think he's trying to shitpost the fat off. If he convinces us he's not fat then he feels he won't have to do any work.
>>
>>29731605
god damnit i hope op is a fucking troll because i regret trying to spoonfeed this hard
>>
>>29731621
heh master rused
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.