[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 30
File: letter-write.jpg (40 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
letter-write.jpg
40 KB, 640x429
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Initial or names encouraged.
>>
dear op,

kys

signed,
first poster
>>
To no one in particular,

It hurts a lot. Everything hurts a lot. It's already been seven months and it gets more painful. When is it going to just stop hurting? I already gave up on actually hoping, now it needs to stop hurting. It just keeps getting worse. I also need better distractions. It really, really hurts. Accepting it didn't reduce the pain. Being proven right didn't help. Being only able to fault myself for it really, really doesn't help. Are experiences really worthwhile if the outcome can only be you very, very slowly just losing the related feelings? Wouldn't it have been better to never have experienced it if the outcome can't be positive in any light? It's no one else's fault, it just really hurts.
>>
Dear D,

Please don't kill yourself.

Love,
me
>>
dear m

you'd be a cool guy to hang around with if you toned down your douche factor a bit. sometimes you're alright, sometimes you're a bit of a dick. it's nice you came, but i don't know if you genuinely enjoyed it or you just wanted something to laugh at or compare yourself to, or whatever. i don't really know what to make of you.

dear the other m

please get fired from your job or quit so i never have to see your empty eyed bitch scowl anymore, phony fucking cunt. i don't know why out of all the places in this city you had to pick that fucking place.
>>
To M.
I'm sorry. I wish we both were a better persons, and now it's a little too late for apologies.
You kinda pissed me off because you didn't understand the fact that: "i don't want to live my house to meet you" doesn't mean "I don't like you as a friend".

But the damage is done now. It's better like this. If you was suffering because of that, It's probably better to have the bridges cutted between us. It will hurt for a while, but afterall, everything will be fine.

I'm sorry for everything I've done this years, anyway. I probably didn't deserved to be forgiven.
I'm sorry that you falled in love with "me", Or at least, the person you thought I was.
I'm sorry I didn't loved you back, and refused you everytime.
I'm sorry we had sex even if I didn't loved you, even if you knew that and decided to go for it too.

I'm sorry that I'm like this. Writing what I feel and touching words on an anon board, but not being able to tell you any of that.

Apologies, D.

What a piece of shit I am, sorry if it sounded edgy.
>>
Dear S

If you are what I want you to be, then I'd love to meet you in person and date you. You seem like the perfect person.

If you are not what I want you to be, I'd still like to meet you because you seem pretty chill.

Perhaps we could get in contact on a more personal level.

-Anon
>>
Dear (literally everyone I've talked to online):

I'm sorry I'm so retarded and autistic that I cannot make small talk or hold any kind of conversation even online. I'm sorry I wasted so much of your time and annoyed you trying to make conversation in the hope that I will have at least an online friend one day.
I'm sorry I never know what to say or talk about. I'm sorry I keep talking abou how much I hate myself because it is the only topic in the entire world I know anything about. I'm sorry I can't be friends with any of you because there is something inherently wrong with me.

I'm sorry.

Sincerely, D.
>>
File: 1385433093387.jpg (88 KB, 358x384) Image search: [Google]
1385433093387.jpg
88 KB, 358x384
>>29665853
dear victoria,

you cheated on me for months. you lied. i gave you everything you ever wanted. i got the pain you fucking deserve. i've only been gone for 4 days now so i know that i'll get past this. you'll always be a whore though. i hope you die.

i still miss you though, i feel like a battered housewife

hatefully,
anon
>>
Dear K

Meowmeoemeoemeoemrowmrowmeormwowmeowmwoemwoemwoe
Meowmoemwoemowmdomwmoee
Meow

D
>>
to MS

you must go on here, right? i haven't seen you since elementary school, but i know you're the type of person that would wind up on /r9k/ some day.

b
>>
Dear God,

Please wipe out life on this godforsaken planet.
>>
Dear Brandon,

You are a mentally ill faggot and I hope you kill yourself.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
>>29666568
How many people do you truly believe know that name, anon?
>>
>>29666077
life is suffering friend. gotta roll with the blows. hope it gets better
>>29666374
you deserve forgiveness, but you likely won't ever get it from the person your trying get it from. forgive yourself first anon, and keep moving forward
>>29666464
sounds like an online love, hope it works out anon. keep your head up, we're all gonna make it
>>29666496
loneliness is a bitch anon. and conversation is a learned skill. do your best to practice online and don't beat yourself up too hard when you fuck up. don't be sorry, just learn from it and do better in the future
>>
File: 1467355675911.jpg (648 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
1467355675911.jpg
648 KB, 1520x2688
Yay I'm early this time.
>>
Dear me,

Everyone says it is not possible, and I know that you cannot stop thinking about it and you cannot let go of the issue. Nobody appreciates your efforts and they will never understand how you feel because they have all failed. You will probably never get a proper virgin gf and I know it is impossible to stop yourself from thinking about it. However, you must keep going forward, for there is always a reward for the man who keeps to his principles, for to fold on them now would make your life a lie, and we cannot let that happen.

Respectfully,

Me
>>
Dear R.K,
I know you don't think much of me, and to be fair, I haven't given you much reason to do so. But, was what i did so unworldly that you couldn't even pay me the respect of a response? Do you have no empathy? I see you most mornings and took an interest in your pure beauty, and so I struck up a conversation to which you have about 4 responses, and then nothing; just a cold, cold shoulder. And so I messaged you again, this time being straightforward, and again, cold shoulder. I wasn't asking much of you, all i wanted was a simple yes/no. Maybe I'm just fucked in the head and am overreacting to this (insignificant?) event. But who the fuck knows with this world, I guess it's just another potential doorway to happiness slammed shut. But it's alright R, that's life and life only.
>>
>>29665853
Dear dad,

i am sorry i was never the son you hoped for, and mom ruined you and our family. I hope there is a heaven where I can see you and play ball again. I miss thise days and throwing the ball to lightning.

I miss you, It hurts so much that I cant find a real job and just find a life like you could. I hope you can forgive me for living off your buck for a while. I miss you so much.

Im sorry again dad, lets play videogames some day
>>
>>29666666

To whoever gets this get,

Good getting.
>>
Dear S

I'm sorry I cannot provide you the basics and tell you you're pretty when I don't really feel that way
Truth is, I dont really love you, I was just lonely, but now I want out and I don't know how
Why did I do this to myself... For 4 months
Signed,
Anon
>>
File: 1443387689286.jpg (326 KB, 1247x830) Image search: [Google]
1443387689286.jpg
326 KB, 1247x830
Dear me,

The light has been out for quite some time now. Please find the on switch. Soon.

your friend,
you
>>
K, i just want you know that you will always be remebered.
You will sure reach somewhere higher than everything.
Something that i wish i could do too, honestly.

One day i'll remebered this,
Please do IT
>>
>>29666464
If this is you, you make me so incredibly happy even the fact that we're halfway across the world from each other doesn't worry me.

I'm not perfect, neither of us are, but you're the first person who saw right through me and cared about me just the same.

I hope we can take this relationship into our offline lives one day
>>
>>29665853
Dear mom:

Why do you hate me
why am I your least favorite

signed
-your youngest mistake
>>
I want to rewind time back to two years ago, immediately after I lost you

The shock to my system had purpose. It made me think and feel things I didn't know were possible. I found something, and then lost it. I should have acted. I should have acted on it. But I sat on it and I waited and waited. I acted against it even and then I was surprised when it disappeared. It was pretty fucking dumb. I had an opportunity, I could feel myself pushing through. But I just snapped back to the same old place.

To someone else,
Not really even sure why you hate me. I don't even know you. Maybe pissing on peoples psyches is just something you do.
>>
Dear C

Fuck you. I don't care about believing in any God or any religion. I don't care about your stupid positive thinking. You never listened to me anyway. I wish you would just consider, you know, maybe accepting I'm a retarded depressed fantass with insane attention issues.

I'm not shit without God, I'm shit because I'm a talentless fag who can't do anything and can't pay attention to anything. I make stupid mistakes all the fucking time.

Don't bother with the Freudian pop psychology bullshit. I just hate everything.

I can't even play videogames anymore. I just can't pay attention to anything.

The only thing I can read are 4chan green texts, just barely.

Still, I hope you're still studying your biology doctorate. And then I hope your professors fuck your ass for believing in God.

Sincerely, N
>>
>>29666374
I'm going through the same exact thing, I really want to leave her
>>
File: 1444234075264.png (106 KB, 209x423) Image search: [Google]
1444234075264.png
106 KB, 209x423
>>29666506
Top kej is it THE Vicky???
>>
File: 1467353477584.jpg (10 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
1467353477584.jpg
10 KB, 373x373
>>29665853
Dear Kyle from HR,

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU AND HOT GF, FUCK YOU AND YOUR SMUG FACE, FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHITE MAZDA, FUCK YOU AND YOUR PATRONIZING "KINDESS", FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. ONCE I FINALLY GET MY HANDS ON THAT AR 10 I'VE BEEN EYEBALLING, YOU'RE GONNA BE FIRST.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
>>29666783
nope. not her unfortunately anon
>>
File: 1466549748054.jpg (107 KB, 620x948) Image search: [Google]
1466549748054.jpg
107 KB, 620x948
Hey there to my future-self, if you forget how to smile
I have this to tell you, remember it once in a while
Ten years ago, your past-self prayed for your happiness
Please don't lose hope...
>>
Dear anon from last night
Fuck you, Putin is not a jew and I hope you die of the most painful kind of cancer for even implying that, fuck off fuck you
Sincerely, D.
>>
>>29666819
Well w/e all women cheat to be honest
>>
Dear Alex,

You changed my life for the better. You opened me and helped me become a better person. I'll never forget that night on molly with you. I know you think you're flawed but truly, you're remarkable. You can instantly make friends with a stranger and you're so easy to talk to. I'm both extremely envious and proud. You've always been a bit wild and we don't see each other as much and I know you're always out with your buds but know that I'm always here for you and we'll make it.

I love you, Honeybear
Lauren
>>
>>29666809

Anon if you're going to dig yourself into a hole just punch the shit out of him instead.
>>
dear b,

you're probably trying to stay far away from this board after everything, and frankly i don't blame you after everything that happened. you're still in my thoughts. lately i'm having trouble sleeping and i can barely stomach food but i hope you're alright. i bet you look beautiful tonight. you always do.

yours,
s
>>
>>29666846
i'm trying very hard not to believe that. gotta keep hoping. there are good ones out there, i have to believe that or i'll just get stuck in hatred and loathing
>>
File: 1465876772614.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1465876772614.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>>29666881
He could easily kick my ass in a fight. My waiting period is almost up. Might as well just take take him and everyone else in that shithole out, anyway.
>>
F,
I really like you and I would've ASKED YOU ON A DATE if you would've kept the conversation going what the fuck. All I said if you saw x-men and when you didn't respond to that I said is it thundering over there. I just want you to text back it's all I want. I WILL BE SO LOYAL! We literally have so many common interests and the music we like together. I thought i was getting good at talking to girls but obviously not. I'm sorry I'm just being a nuisance. You know what you could just be busy but I doubt it. I just want you! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!! I HAVE BEEN SO UNSTABLE!!!! MY GRANDMOM DIED AND I JUST CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE IT!!! SHE IS THE ONLY WOMEN THAT GENUINELY HASN'T HURT ME AT ALL!!!!!!!
-m

I need help
>>
>>29666464

2ND INITIAL?
>>
>>29666616
I only see "better" as meaning I eventually stop caring. I don't really see any other way for it to "improve" honestly. That said, a matter of time, I guess. If only I knew how long that'd take
>>
>>29665853
I don't know what the hell happened this past week, but you made me feel like I still have a heart. It sucks that I may not ever meet you again because you live so far away but I wish you knew how much I valued spending time with you and all of the other people with us.

You made me actually laugh and listened to what I had to say. Which is odd.

Oh, and I hope you're happy because now I have those really sappy feelings that come with having crushes on other people. It's cool though, because now I realize that I actually do have the ability to find someone and feel for them...but the downside is I have to find someone like you.
>>
dear m,
im really, really sick of being your bitch. you break up with me, come back a year later when im at the lowest point in my life, break up with me agian. now you message me maybe one a week wither saying how thankful you are for me cause im your shoulder to cry on that you only talk to when you need something or some fucking shit or yelling at me or complaining about something i cant help you with. i dont want to be friends anymore, everything about you just makes me want to die more
n
>>
>>29666990

Why not instead put all of that rage into constructive use and creatively try to fuck him over? You'll find reprieve from your anger because it's being used to a productive end. It's a better distraction to the misery you feel than being consumed by anger.
>>
>>29665853
Dear Dad,

I wish you were more of a man.

There's a high chance that you lurk this board so you might actually read this.

You should have divorced mom years ago. When she entered one of her daily rages, you would lock yourself in your room and not say anything for fear that she would turn her anger against you, while she violently sperged out at me, or the neighbours, or even your own parents. I wanted to make friends, to socialize, to form important connections that would serve me later in life but she wouldn't let me because MUH STUDIES, and you just sat by passively and let her turn me into a freak who is unable to relate to human emotions. Even during the manic phase of her bipolar mood swings, did she continue to insult and belittle your masculinity and you just smiled and took it like a cuck. Speaking of which, I would be worried about all those events she goes to without you, if only she wasn't as deeply unattractive as yourself.

You say it's not your fault? I was a child, she was mentally deranged, grandpa and grandma were old; you were the only one with agency. You were the only one with the legal and intellectual freedom to make decisions and you decided to sit back and watch us suffer while she abused us again and again for 18 years.

You broke all your promises to take take me hiking and camping because mother was scared.

I wish you took me to the shooting range and taught me how to use a gun.

I wish you wouldn't punish me for hitting back at a bully when he started it because "muh violence is wrong." I wish your twisted mind didn't think it right to not defend yourself and be hurt; but wrong to fight back.

I wish you voted Republican. 90% of your beliefs on marriage, religion, and human races are on the right but you brainwash yourself through the media and choose the gibs.
>>
File: tumblr_o4be84sOdN1uj0boho1_500.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4be84sOdN1uj0boho1_500.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>>29667141

same

>>
File: pinkmoomin.jpg (5 KB, 225x160) Image search: [Google]
pinkmoomin.jpg
5 KB, 225x160
Dear Ari,

You sound very sweet.

Sincerely M
>>
>>29665853
dear anon,

check my dubs

thanks
>>
Dear hana,

Fuck you for doing this to me. This isn't fucking fair, I gave you everything, you hurt me and then start crying about how you should kill yourself for being such a shitty person and betraying me.

You couldn't even let me have my fucking time to feel hurt and collect my thoughts and feelings? No you had to make it about you and pull this fucking stunt where you have disappeared now and I have no fucking way to see if you are okay or not. This isn't fucking fair, you hurt me, destroy my heart, and now I'm the one sitting here worried about your wellbeing. Fuck, I never use this meme phrase when it comes to suicide and shit, but fuck you are so god damn incredibly selfish. If any time was a good time to pay attention and give some care, it would have been now. Not for you to redirect all the bullshit bad feels to you so I couldn't even have a chance to feel bad and I have to fix your problem that you caused yourself.

Fuck you for being selfish and making me wait all god damn day to get a response for you.
>>
I am the only place you haven't died.
Your memory is the single ember from the only fire that warmed my life.
Your absence is freezing me, your ember chars away at me.
These summer nights are little hells, and I should be drinking with you.
We should be laughing, and letting our faces get just close enough to be to close.
It hurt to be so close, it hurts to be so far.
I am glad you are no longer in pain.
>>
Dear Dad,
It's been 7 years and I really fucking miss you
Wish you could have seen me grow up a bit more.
Our last day together was awesome.
even though it was just going to BK and walking around the neighborhood.
You and Mom had your last fight that day... Over getting the wrong type of lettuce for dinner... what a
All that time you spent looking for a new job.
and then the day after you die the ferry calls and says you got the position.
Ill never forget how many people showed up to the funeral. How the line to mourn you went around the block.
I wisb you were here dad

Love you,
-A
>>
>>29667875
Initials of one of the people?
>>
>>29665853

Dear God.

You are a fucking sociopath, a sadistic scumbag master of self-justification.

I wish for nothing more than to kill you, I honestly wish I could end your life, you fucking cunt. I hate you above everything and everyone.

The world would be better off without you, and if you've convinced my friend to join your cause with your toxic bullshit then I will go out of my way to destroy everything associated with you.

Fuck you.

From Isaac.
>>
Dear J,

we met on /soc/ and we have been friends for three years. you aren't in love with me but i've fallen madly for you. I feel like you're toying with me. Why am I so scary? Because I'm younger? i wish you would want to spend more time with me. I just want to be around you.

-C
>>
>>29667924
she was R
>>
>>29667942
is this how the game started
with a little boy posting on r9k
>>
>>29668167
>Little boy.

>No capitalization or punctuation in entire post.

>r9k

Irony is through the roof.

I want you to go to your garden shed, find the lawnmower, turn it sideways, start it, and then grind your face off on the rotating blades.

Could you do that for me, you fucking newfag?
>>
>>29668209
there's a game about a little boy called binding of Isaac, you gayretarded edgelord.
KYS
>>
File: 1434173435548.png (132 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1434173435548.png
132 KB, 400x240
Justin,
I want your dick so bad.
-S
>>
File: alchemy.jpg (475 KB, 1024x1241) Image search: [Google]
alchemy.jpg
475 KB, 1024x1241
dear anon
you say your waiting for this day of reckoning but theirs no point to it. Considering the way your going about your search. I can only think of this as just some feeble excuse of yours. despite what you say, im sure you'll still be looking for it 18 years from now. You may make it seem like your suffering, and that you want it badly, but what you really want is a reason to continue you pathetic, unproductive, selfish life without thinking or doing anything. Theirs a lot of people who want to be in despair just so they have pity. people like you live meaningless lives. They waste their precious days over nothing. No matter how old they get, they'll always say "my real life hasn't begun yet", "the real me isn't awake so that's why my life is bad", and they'll always say that. then they age , and when their on there death beds they realize. They were awake all along. There's no point in living this dream anon, after all you're the one who wishes to be left alone and refuses to share your pain with anyone else
-Cole
>>
>>29668242

>Still no punctuation or capitalization
>Makes retarded reference to an obscure roguelike game that not even an avid player of the game would understand.
>KYS

Gentlemen, we've hit the motherload, I've never seen such a pure untapped source of retardation in my entire life.

Also:

>Inb4 "sum1 who played binding of isuck would totally get my cool hip reference"

No, because I play the game and have beaten it numerous times, even killing angel Isaac.
>>
>>29668292
Nigger, I'm not even that guy.
I didn't buy the Newgrounds flashgame either, I know of it and the general theme.
>tryhard analytics
>gentlemen,
These aren't your "gentlemen", you don't have an esteemed crowd of peers to address, because you're fucking alone.
You were born alone, and you will die alone.
>>
>>29665853
Dear M
Why did you have to make it weird? You know I hate you, right? You destroyed a good man, you sucked his soul out and shit it back into him, and now he is stuck being miserable at home and stuck being at miserable at work for another 19 years because you tricked him with your magic pussy into thinking he would be homeless if he got out of the service like he wanted. I only unblocked you so you could see all those old pictures of the guys. I figured you and your sister new I didn't like you. But now it's weird, because your sister is fucking cool. Ugh. I should just block you again.
>>
>>29668292
Not the same anon you're replying to but I think you're in the wrong thread to be arguing and insulting people. Take that edgy mentality back to >>>/b/
>>
>>29668383
He wants to kill god,
Fucking deists are such crybabies.
>>
>>29668335

>"I'm not even that guy"
Sure pal

>Tryhard analytics
Honestly not even sure what you mean.

>"These aren't your gentlemen"
I was making a reference, but glad that you are on my side when it comes to references no one seems to understand

>You were born alone
You obviously know nothing of birth

>You will die alone
Nah, the only way for me to die alone was if I killed myself, since you know, hospitals exist if I'm in an accident.

But if I were to kill myself, It would be by self immolation in public.

Nice to see you're trying this hard to win though.

>I must win so I'll keep posting
>I MUST
>>
>>29668383

>"Edgy"
>/b/

Either you're samefagging hard to damage control, or you're just your average braindead summerfag.
>>
Dear c/ s/ t depending.

Health is really going down without you would love just to talk sometimes atleast during the hard times mine and yours see if we can't be best friends again. Or friends atleast. Especially before I go under.

I'm on disability now so I don't have to come back to town and go back to work I can stay here and help pay for apartment for you. Money is in both the accounts take a look.

Sorry for everything I did on another anti depressant this one is to block pain receptors tho but should help with both anyways.

Putting weight back on good days are getting better just the bad days are getting worse now to :s need those surgeries I booked so bad.

Don't want to come anywhere near you or talk to you to much more then here and there till we both start earning trust with the other person.

Sex Stuffs all been dealt with now to.

M / R depending on nickname m
>>
>>29668431
>But if I were to kill myself, It would be by self immolation in public.
fucking do it, that's your one passably decent idea.
Get to that mean ol' bully in the sky, forthwith
>>
>>29668481

>Implying I would go to heaven
:^)

>fucking do it, that's your one passably decent idea.
I know you meant that as an insult, but it actually made me happier.

Thanks.
Everytime I try to tell others that self immolation would be badass they seem to disagree.
>>
>>29668443
Yeah sure am samefagging. Get over yourself, multiple people are telling you to fuck off because you're annoying, whiny and edgy.
>>
File: roasty.jpg (258 KB, 886x837) Image search: [Google]
roasty.jpg
258 KB, 886x837
>>29668508
I didn't mean it as an insult, just because I disagree with your current display it doesn't mean I am diametrically opposed to all antisocial displays.
You're just directing it at other robots, and not focusing it, I also don't believe that you're sincere.
>>
>>29668209
>you'll pay for the whole seat, but you'll only need THE EDGE
seriously though, you cannot be more than 15
>>
>>29668431
>But if I were to kill myself, It would be by self immolation in public.
holy shit, you are trying so hard to sound smart
how come it is that everything you've said in this thread so far has been teenage angst
>>
>>29668529

>Multiple
Two

>Addresses everything as edgy

>"Whiny"
Since when? I have not complained about anything since my original post

>Annoying
If you hadn't made that dumb fucking unnecessary reference then we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Annoying could go for you too, just because I continue our argument (Like you do too) does not make me annoying, if I were to however keep spamming you with (You's) after you've already told me you don't want to engage in this conversation any further then that would make me annoying.
>>
>>29668555

Sick trips, am 19 though.

>>29668591
How is self immolation smart? Would you find me dumb if I were to say "Setting my self on fire"? I've researched the subject and self immolation is the correct term of addressing it.

>>29668551
Sincere? What do you think I'm hiding?
>>
File: lotsayouze.png (122 KB, 1057x897) Image search: [Google]
lotsayouze.png
122 KB, 1057x897
>>29668596
at least this thread's very slightly better than a thousand letters to fucking ex-gfs.
>>
>>29668620
I don't think you're really a "twisted fucking psychopath" who wants to give Jesus a titty twister or set his body on fire.
I think you're a bored kid.
>>
>>29668646

Well, you're right about most of that, except the kid part.

I honestly don't believe in god, I just want someone to blame the world being shit on, and he's an easy target.
>>
dear austin,
sorry.
-
>>
Dear Mel,

Heard you got married the other day. I wonder if he proposed to you at the Boston Commons. I wonder if you stay up late at night talking about your future together. I wonder if the sex is better or worse. You were the first girl I ever went out with. The first girl I truly loved. You took my virginity. You introduced me to a whole new world. But you also scared me. I'm nervous and paranoid as I'm sure my schizophrenic episodes after our breakup attest. I don't know if I can believe in love on faith alone. And so I constantly tested us. And now I'm all alone. I don't think I've been in love since. Never had conversations half as deep or serious. I don't know how we didn't burn ourselves with love that hot. Guess we did in the end though. And I'm so sorry for all the pain I caused you. Anyway, I'm happy for you. I hope your love is strong. I hope you never think of me again. We both got lucky. You got lucky enough to break up before I went insane and dropped out to become a neet hikkikimori and I got lucky enough to experience love once before I became an insane neet hikkikimori dropout. Seems like we were so young then. I hope you won't begrudge me for holding onto those memories. I'm sure they're distorted. Painted rose glass. But they're the only reason I keep going. So thank you.

Your former (boy)friend
>>
>>29668596
>Two
You can count. I am surprised. Now only if you knew what the word multiple means.

>>Addresses everything as edgy
You are edgy though. Its cringey

>Since when?
Since your first post, and probably your whole life too.

>If you hadn't made that dumb fucking unnecessary reference
My post was unnecessary but nowhere near as unnecessary as your first post.

>continue our argument (Like you do too) does not make me annoying, i
Yes it does

>after you've already told me you don't want to engage in this
No it doesn't, you;re still objectively annoying. Stop being annoying.

It's easy. Going to hide all your posts now buh-bye.
>>
>>29668286
how do you fuck up all the you're/yours and their/there/they're? are you doing this on porpoise?
>>
>>29668684
haha, get fucked normalfag. she's riding his dick every night and loving it. she never thinks about you
>>
to whom it may concern,
apparently i wasn't meant for this world. or regardless there's just something i can't seem to figure out -- whatever it is that i need to live. as i've learned, there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path. i'm tired but my legs won't walk. there's no use just sitting here, and i don't see a way out. i might not be entirely honest but nevertheless i'm frustrated and a failure.

david
>>
>>29668719
Do you live in Canada mate?
>>
Dear Mika Z,

As I continued to know you last year, your mystique was slowly fading away, and at the time, I hadn't any issue with it. I would sleep over every weekend or some such during the summer, we would talk and play vidya, and we'd indulge in rare things that only two people such as us could have experienced. Remember when we made Macaroni and Cheese ourselves at 5 in the morning? That was quite fun.

But things have changed.

When the school year started, and partially during summer, you introduced me to your circle of friends. I didn't know before, but I know now. I had and have Aspergers, the only communication I could have efficiently was in a speech or between two people. Your friends were utterly alien to me, their interests were seperate, and they slowly developed a resentment of me as I continually failed in their eyes to socialize or be a normal person. I assumed the very familiar mantle of "creep." And when you consumed Alcohol and weed with these friends, you did not even hesitate to exclude me. I cannot help it, how I act and how I acted towards you and your friends made you guys uneasy. I admit, it was my fault this happened, but because of my disability, I could not help it. You and your friends began to exclude me, and I continued to cling on as much as I could, but it was all futile. Now we don't even acknowledge each other when we pass in the hallway. You excluded me from your trip to Japan, the possibility of backpacking in Europe is utterly gone, and I can always feel a distinct sense of hostility from every member of your circle. You never text or call me, and it is likewise. Now whenever I see or think about you, I can only think of the painful memories, the stupid mistakes, the regrets and the missed opportunities I had with you. I don't know how I could ever bear looking at you once again come September. I hope we don't have many classes together. It pains me to think that I am this destructive.

E.
>>
>>29668620
Self immolation isn't smart. It's the kind of thing someone says when they're trying to sound smart.
It's like the difference between saying "auto enucleation" and "cutting my fucking eyes out".
The former is a way to try and make what you're talking about seem more complex than it is and the latter is just saying what you're going to do.
Anyways, listen. I'm the person who made the initial comment. If you read again, you can clearly see that I didn't mean "kid" as an insult. I was making a direct reference to the fucking video game that you yourself have already said you have knowledge of.
Even if it was an insult, are you really going to start an argument with someone like this over someone calling you "kid" during their reference to a stupid game?
Grow up for fuck sake.
>>
>>29668697

>Multiple
You said it like it was alot, I just wanted to break that illusion for you

>Cringey
It's called "Cringeworthy".

>Since your first post
No, only my first post is even close to whining

>My post was unnecessary but nowhere near as unnecessary as your first post
Oh, you mean the part where I wrote a letter to someone in a thread where the point is writing a letter to someone, yep, even more unnecessary than your shitty game reference that had nothing with the thread topic to do.

>Yes it does
No, perhaps you may perceive it that way, but perception doesn't equal fact.

>No it doesn, You;re still objectively annoying. Stop being annoying.

I'm not sure how powerful the blow to your head you received as a kid was to make you fuck up the apostrophe and make it a semi-colon.

>Going to hide all your posts now buh-bye

Bye man, It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>29668737
yes
why

jhjhrfjhgf
>>
>>29668672
>I honestly don't believe in god, I just want someone to blame the world being shit on, and he's an easy target.
That's literally the most childish thing you can do.
You embody the typical "neckbeard/fedora" r/atheist who talks about how shitty God is and how you think he's a sociopath, but oh, you don't believe in God!
Your type can't stop believing and just wants to look smart because you think being an atheist accomplishes that.
>>
>>29668765
Don't you have something better to do than write long winded responses over nothing? How long did it take you to type all these responses to people? Do something better with your life.
>>
>>29668756

I'm not autistic enough to quote your entire post, so.

>Are you this mad over me calling you a kid
No, I just hate irony, seeing your poor grammar and punctuation made me believe you were the kid, so I answered, and since then you've tried to attack my person, that's why I've continued to reply

>Auto enucleation is super smart word of cutting eye out

Look, I was called edgy (most likely by you)
So what sounds most edgy?:
>I am going to kill myself by self immolation
>I will set myself on fire and burn to death

It's like "Auto cannibalism", it's just a nicer way of saying "Eating yourself" which is rather displeasant.

So, why don't you just call it quits and realise what you're doing is just dumb?
>>
>>29668786
I'm who it may concern
Don't kill yourself
Go to a psych facility, give yourself a chance to improve before you make the choice
>>
>>29668817
Literally less than two minutes.

>>29668805
>Blaming people is childish
Every single "adult" I've every met must secretly be a childish fool then.

Blaming people is human, would you rather have me take it out on some poor fool? Or have me vent in a thread designed for people to vent their feelings by writing a fake letter?
>>
>>29668672
>tfw you'll never be an edgy 19 year old kid again
I'm pretty jealous, Anon.
Anger was a lot more fun than despair.
Ruin some shit for all the old burnt-out cunts, vandalize things.
>>
>>29668835
i'm only venting right now
something like that won't happen for the time being
>>
>>29668856

Thank you anon, I will try my best.
>>
>>29668855
Times how many responses though? Get a life loser.
>>
>>29668874
That ones on me, I nonchalantly just read through your post without actually "reading" it.

But there's nothing better than getting dumb anons like you to argue with when you're bored.
>>
>>29668719
Hold on freind it will get better.
Not the other person that responded to you that guessed country. but you initial by chance?
>>
Dear you,

I crave your physical presence, your mere touch, the contact between our corporeal avatars. This longing never ends. It is an omnipresent every conscious moment of my torturous existence, obsessed over your manifestation into my life to save me from the hazardous effects of heart erosion due to loneliness. I would kill, literally kill, to end these feelings but despite atypical nature and nurture, my neural framework demands normalcy and I can only wait for the return of the sweet embrace that is non-existence.
>>
>>29668829
>poor grammar = kid
Nice meme.

>since then you've tried to attack my person
I literally have not made a single post to you in this thread besides the one referencing the game, the one you replied to and this one. Stop being so paranoid.

>what sounds most edgy
Honestly, self immolation sounds most edgy to me, putting it short.
>>
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
>>
>>29668897
"I have no life and like to pretend I do".
>>
>>29668719

please tell me this isnt david from omegle?
>>
>>29668933
It's David from State Farm.
>>
>>29668855
For Christ sake. I'd rather you take your emotions and deal with them on your own time by participating in hobbies or otherwise until you resolve your anger. THAT is what an adult does. Only children see venting as something they HAVE to do.
>>
>>29665853
M,
I've lived my life with many regrets, but none will compare to the fact that we had an oppurtunity together, probably my only chance to ever be in an actual relationship, and I chose to piss it away because of what other people thought. Now we're literally 4,000 miles apart and will likely never see each other again. I'm sorry I was such a spineless coward, and I can't believe I valued others' happiness above my own. You were always there for me and I did nothing to deserve that. Thank you.
A.
>>
>>29668930
>Admits to having alot of time to spare
>"He must be trying to sound like he has a life"

>>29668918
>Poor grammar = not kid
Nice meme, you're right though, you could also be a retarded immigrant or some thirld worlder who stole enough things to buy a computer

>I literally have not made a single post to you in this thread

Then why are you here? If you haven't replied to me then I must not have answered you.

>Self immolations sounds most edgy to me

I bet you think saying committing suicide sounds more edgy than "killing yourself"
>>
>>29668977
jesus christ shut up. are you going to dissect my response line by line too?

ur a faglord

ur mum eats my ass
>>
File: 1467438126259.gif (2 MB, 300x175) Image search: [Google]
1467438126259.gif
2 MB, 300x175
>>29668865
T? By chance.
>>
>>29668953

I don't HAVE to vent.

Just like people don't have to smoke, or have to drink, or have to eat snacks every friday/saturday.

People do it because it makes them feel better, and honestly, if you've lived and/or are going to live your entire life without doing something to make yourself feel good, then you're the loser, not all these other people.
>>
>>29668977
You have no life yet won't admit it. Just dance around it and offer excuses saying its out of "boredom". Sad.
>>
>>29668982

>Are you going to dissect my response line by line too?

If you want me to, then yes.

>Ur a faglord
No u

>Ur mum eats my ass
I'd like to see some concrete evidence of that.
Also, wouldn't your ass hurt alot if she were to eat it?
>>
>>29668977
>you could also be a retarded immigrant or some thirld worlder who stole enough things to buy a computer
You are the most immature person I've met in my years on this site. You have ZERO ability to take note of advancements in things.

>If you haven't replied to me then I must not have answered you.
You answered me first when you decided that the best defense against being called a little boy was to act like a little boy.

>I bet you think saying committing suicide sounds more edgy than "killing yourself"
Not really. "Suicide" isn't a term that edgelords use to sound intelligent. "Suicide" is a widely used term in society. "Immolation" and "enucleation" are not.
>>
>>29669016

>You have no life yet won't admit it
I just did.
Like, literally in the post you just responded to.
>>
>>29669011
I find respite in things that don't involve whining to other people or taking out my anger on something or someone because I'm an adult. Get it?
>>
>>29668933
no, i haven't gone on omegle in years

>>29668914
thanks
you mean my last name initial?
>>
File: Mags_Payne.jpg (93 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
Mags_Payne.jpg
93 KB, 800x680
Dear Mom,

Thanks for giving me your round face and your fucked up mental genetics. Thanks for making me your little prince and leaving me when I needed you.

Dad was more of a mother than you could have ever been, you are a sorry excuse for a woman, you have no sense of responsibility and you can rest assured that apart from pressing me into this world you had no positive influence on my life whatsoever.

You are a schizophrenic crack whore looking womanchild, your bovarism left me fucked beyond reason and fixing the damage you inflicted on my child's psyche still takes fixing today that I am a man.

My life is not exactly miserable right now. But you are a stranger to me now. I don't want to talk to you, and I don't want you to tell Grandma that you want to be in contact with me. I don't hate you, quite the opposite. You are pitiful and you would not be a good influence on my life. That is why i am shutting you out. You have nothing to give to me. Every attempt of yours to reconciliate is just your selfish way to make up with your own failures.

You are a piece of mentally instable human trash and if you cut me out of your testament, I will push for you being mentally instable (which you are) and get my part of the money you took from my dad when you divorced him back.

I have no regard for you, and I will not talk to you. You could have tried to fix this earlier by taking your god damned medication, but you did not. Because of you I have a hard time trusting any woman, thinking they are just toying with me to leave me. Because of you my love life is nonexistent.

Fuck you.

-The sorry mass of cells you pressed out of your uterus 26 years ago
>>
>>29669050
Only after the fact. Why can't you follow conversations? Are you retarded?
>>
>>29669035

>Poor grammar and nonexistant punctuation = advancement in things

Do you even read your own posts?

>You answered me first
I did, and you claim another person then answered my post, which I've answered to.

So if what you say is true, what makes it so hard to not reply now? You did it before.

>Act like a little boy
That's literally all you've been saying, "You are a little boy", yet you just decided to use proper grammar, got buttflustered when I replied to your post, decided not to answer because "That's what big boys do!!", then got even more buttblasted so you broke your big boy promise and replied anyways.

Literally everything you've said and/or posted points to you being the classic underage newfag.

>Suicide isn't a term that edgelords use to sound intelligent

>Claims to have vast knowledge of "Edgelords"
>Have never met one saying "suicide".

For all I know, you might just be the dumbest bullshitter on all of /r9k/.
>>
>>29669061

I've said this before, but I better repeat myself since you don't seem to get it.

>Goes to thread where people vent using fake letters
>Gets mad when he sees a letter not even addressed to himself
>Decides to start argument

Does that help you realise why I think you're stupid?
Literally just scroll past it like you've done with the countless other ex-girlfriend letters.

>>29669086
>Only after the fact

I never even implied that I had a life before this "Fact" that you pulled outta your ass.
>>
>>29669115
Holy shit, you are literally retarded. I never say that to anyone, but you are mentally deficient in some way; you have to be.
I'm sorry, I just have no words. The mental gymnastics are astonishing.
>>
>>29669148

>"I have no more arguments to pull out of my anal cavity"

>Lol u r retarded, I have no words maaan.

Textbook.
>>
>>29665853
From Anon

Hey Dad, It's me Anon, I kinda guessing you probably won't really read or care about what I have to say but here goes, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you to stick around, I know I wasn't the greatest son but you weren't really the greatest dad either, everytime you tossed me to the side, It always kind of killed me inside, I always tried to do the best I could so you could be proud of me, looking back at my efforts, I kind of failed at that didn't I, The day you left when I was 8 was probably the shittiest I felt ever, but I just picked myself up because you always yelled at me for crying, so I stopped, during those years you were gone, I kind of just fended for myself and went through the motions, you know that time around christmas when I was 15 and you came by to check up on me and my sister and you had that talk with me, you probably thought I was holding onto a grudge or something but I was actually really happy that you were actually there and being my dad, then you left again, I was fine with it, now I'm kind of all grown up now and I heard you got remarried with a kid, I hope you're happy Dad, I don't really hold anything against you anymore but I hope someday you can be my dad again like I hope your being for your child

Sincerely, Anon
>>
>>29665853

Angel

I really had no intention to ever hurt you. I know I asked you to take a big leap of faith for me so I understand why you got scared but if you had done it I would have continued to dedicate my life to making us happy, always.
I still cherish hope that things might become okay again but I won't pretend you aren't hurting me really bad right now and if you betray me now it's going to leave scars.

I will never forget you and always be here for you in some capacity.

-G.
>>
>>29669142
You did exactly that when you said its just out of boredom. Why can't you admit you are wrong? Grow up.
>>
>>29669229

>One cannot be bored and not have a life at the same time

Why can't you admit you are stupid? Grow up.
>>
>>29669181

I feel you.

See >>29669077
>>
anthony. i have your book and almost just left it outside your door. yeah, i was at your place. i hoped i wouldn't run into you while at the same time desperately wanted to knock on your door. but i feared that if you saw me you would think i was stalking you. i sat next to your art in the cafe. you told me that it would be okay for me to apply for a studio there, even though i'm not sure if you meant it. i'm probably going to get it, and i know you said you don't want me hitting you up all the time if i move in. i don't think i'm going to talk to you again unless you initiate it. because it sucks feeling lonely and crying myself to sleep all the time, but being around you just makes me feel worse. i know you're probably going to be at the river on sunday. i'm going to bring you your book back and then i'm going to say goodbye. i put an ex libris sticker with your name in the back, like i did with the other books. someday you'll find it and the message i left for you. i want to feel this way about someone else. i hate that you don't invite me to lay in the park with you anymore, the way you used to all the time, and we would just kick it for hours, barely talking, reading books together. i always wanted to put my head in your lap, but i know that's not going to happen. you're afraid of me. and i make you weary. i can't keep hoping you're going to change your mind about how you feel about me, and you can't expect me to stop feeling this way. so i need to just leave you alone. do me a favor and get a girlfriend so i have a reason to stay away from you. if i can't have you, someone else should. you could have anyone. but i don't think you want anyone. you're my best friend, and i don't think i'm yours. i'll miss you.
z
>>
dear therapist.

i could tell i made you nervous. i could see you reading my body language: crossed legs, crossed arms. you said i seemed sedated, because i hadn't slept in 24 hours, because of my mania. i told you i was always like that, which isn't far from the truth. i could tell you thought it was because of the medication. you talked about the psych ward nurses with hostility, without understanding how helpful they were for me. i told you a lot. you didn't know what dissociative seizures were, which made me feel more intelligent than you. i have spent hundreds of hours playing armchair psychologist with myself and have self diagnosed myself, which i didn't tell you. i was afraid it would color your opinion. you think i have a thyroid issue or other medical issue, but i doubt that's true. i felt like you didn't ask the right questions to get the whole story out, and i struggled with relaying just how sick i feel.

fuck you for not getting my prescription right away. i'm manic. i want to leave and just go somewhere i can't be found. without my meds, that might happen. i spent all day calling you and the hospital from my ex's phone because i left mine at work. you didn't ask about how they've been affecting me. i need a psychiatrist yesterday. my medications won't last through the weekend, so i went to the dispensary and got some indica strains and CBD syrup. i am considering going off my meds and just using marijuana instead. the mental health system is so fucked up for me to navigate. i haven't seen doctors in years, i've never had a prescription, i've been hit by a car and didn't go to the doctor.

i like you but i don't think this is gonna work out. we'll see how my next appointment goes, if i make it, since you told me it was wednesday but the 7th is a thursday.

z
>>
>>29669077
next level mommy issues and victim card asspulling shit
whoa
>>
It really feels like it's over. I know you're going through a hard time, and I am too, but it's just over now. We have nothing in common. We just sit and don't even talk. We don't kiss like we used to. We don't fuck as much. We don't do anything like we used to. I used to make you feel so good and so special, I just did everything right at first and you fell for me so hard. But now I guess we've figured eachother out better, now you know I'm not the guy you thought I was, I'm not a guy worth looking up to, and, well, now I know you're really kind of a bitch. But it doesn't matter now. No matter how much we pour our hearts out over text, when we're actually face to face it'll be boring, a waist of time, over. Everything's just so emotionless and bland. We dissapoint eachother literally every time we're together. What a love it used to be, but now it's over.
>>
File: 1405510274965.jpg (796 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1405510274965.jpg
796 KB, 2448x3264
Dear faggot,

Where's the box? I trusted you.
You scoundrel.

-Stephen
>>
>>29669979
Dear Steve,

You're the real faggot, you like me after all. The box is in the place.

Love from,
Dave
>>
>>29669071
No first initial.
>>
>>29669257
>One cannot be bored and not have a life at the same time
Except you didn't say that. You tried to play it off as just a ruse.

You really do not have a life. Lol sad and pathetic.
>>
To A:

A, I'm sorry I put you in an uncomfortable position last year. I was manic/psychotic, and i didn't mean to be so creepy. I'm glad you've found someone, you're a great person. I wish we could have gotten together back when we were close, but I'm probably making us out to be more than we ever were in reality. I hope you don't think too poorly of me.

GG
>>
>>29670257
I haven't found someone, and I think poorly of your family and degenerate genes, but you have a good heart.
>>
>>29669874
Generally people appreciate it if you break up with them face to face.
>>
Dear Anons,

Yesterday I met a girl from tinder, we agreed to meet up at a party and I tried to make advances but she told me she isn't that kind of girl and I should write her so we can meet up again. I'm used to being rejected so I didn't think much about it. But then after a few hours I saw her again kissing with some other dude. I was drunk, so my primal instincts and feelings surfaced much more than normal. I think I'm doing really well in my life so far, I won't go into detail, but at that moment I just wanted to hang myself and throw my life away, because if I can't mate, my genes consider me worthless, biologically I have absolutely no reason to live. Nature tells me I'm unworthy. What if one day I will do something really bad and idiotic because I can't control these emotions? Why am I engineered to be a breeding machine that can't even do it's one purpose? Life is so much more than sexuality but I can't help myself but feel worthless when stuff like this happen. I would never tell this to anyone but I'm afraid. I'm truly terrified.

Your friend, Anon
>>
>>29670133

Since when?

You just make shit up.
>>
M,

I just enjoy being with you, even in silence it just feels comfy. I like looking at your face, you make me laugh with your expressions way too often. It isn't obsessive, painful feeling, it's comfy. I had that once before. I think this is closer to love than that one time when I had an obsession - that one time I never mention to anybody - but it also works as a friendship fairly way as much as I'd like to have you secured for myself, and I would like to be physically intimate with you, although you're not a fan of physical contact anyways.
Let's keep being friends. I hope you feel as comfy with me as I do with you, even if I'm probably too boring for you because we're too similar. Gonna show you I can be interesting too, anyways, though.
>>
Dear Ma and Pa,

I am sorry for being a useless, waste of space who does not drive, can't find a job and has very little social skills. I wish I could be the son you can be proud of, but I'm not.

Love,
Your Son
>>
I typed so many messages to you already. All to be lost. I wish you were here. Oh, god. I wish you were here.
>>
>>29669403
God you sound like a whiny cunt.
>>
File: 1466813101288.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1466813101288.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>29671833
Initials help, names help more.
also checked
>>
File: roadhog_by_faebelina-d9q5d00.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1040) Image search: [Google]
roadhog_by_faebelina-d9q5d00.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1040
>>29666624

Boy do you write like a middle school girl.
>>
Dear Vivi

Why do you only care about girls
I do everything for you and yet I am below some random hoe you met 5 seconds ago
Why can't we be friends
Why can't you stop causing me to suffer
Why can't you be nice to me

-Phil
>>
File: 1467291651400.jpg (8 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1467291651400.jpg
8 KB, 284x339
Dear /robot/s ,

I want a BF

anon
>>
reposting from last thread since it basically died as soon as I posted

H,

I still think about you more often than I should, even though it has been years since we talked. But I really miss you, your voice, playing games with you, talking to you, I just wish we met later in life since I'm a bit less of an awkward autist now and I wouldn't have ended things for dumb reasons like I did. Literally have not made a bigger mistake in my life, and I get sad as fuck and mad at myself when I think back at things because you are the first and only person I've ever had such feelings for. I would kill even to just have you in my life again as a friend who I can talk to, and I can't apologize enough for me being so retarded and making things awkward in the end. p-pls contact me if you're not mad at me i miss you

D
>>
File: 1466616527602.jpg (112 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466616527602.jpg
112 KB, 500x375
My sleeping booger,
I'm gonna go soon and I can't wake you up so I'm gonna let it said here that I love you and I'm really thankful you exist and you wanna be mine and I'm going to miss you and I'm going to be thinking about you the whole time we're not together. I hope you're having fun adventures in your dreams my perfect qt, I'll be seeing you soon when I come back.
*kisses ur foerhed*
*tucks u in bed*
*leaves breakfast ready4 u*
>>
>>29672147
i am which is why i'm going to therapy ^_^ desu
>>
File: doge_helmet.jpg (197 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
doge_helmet.jpg
197 KB, 1200x900
mfw someone wrote to me
>>
>>29673128
>Not saying who
>>
>>29672801
D.

I think I know you. If not then our situations are very similar. I miss H too. She was an amazing wonderful person and I'm sorry I hurt her and to an extent you. You both made my life worth living and now I just feel cold all the time. You used to make the coldness retreat. Nowadays it's just so dark. So very dark.
Keep your chin up. I hope we see each other again.

A.
>>
>>29673217
Nah I'm sorry mate, different H. my H is a boy
>>
>>29667942
You wouldn't have free will if the living things in this universe couldn't choose to be good or bad.
God doesn't want you to suffer, the people who have manipulated this system for their own gain do.
Calm yourself, brother.
>>
>>29673333
He doesn't want people to suffer only because it doesn't matter to him whether you do or not. If He exists, it's to watch, completely indifferent to whether you feel pain or whether you feel joy.
>>
File: 1465926514439.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465926514439.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>>29672711
i'll be ur boyfriend, anon[/spoilerr]
as long as u don't have a boy penis
>>
File: 1465283743799.png (367 KB, 600x727) Image search: [Google]
1465283743799.png
367 KB, 600x727
>>29673587
I have a penis atm
>>
>>29665853
D
At this point, I don't know who was right and who was wrong. You were using me, but maybe I pretended I didn't know. I pretended like you weren't doing anything wrong.
It's weird looking back, but I was really close to killing myself, but you were like a life line. I suppose you didn't really get that I /couldn't/ tell you to stop, because if you left, I would be alone.
And it's even worse to admit, but I still miss you. I don't think anything could ever be the same, but I miss your voice. I tried giving you a second chance, then a third and a fourth, but we went back to where we were in the begining, right? With you using me and me pretending like I didn't know.
I'm sure that we'll never speak again, but there is one thing I would like to know.
Did you ever even like me? Did you even enjoy my company? Did you mean it when you said you did? Or was that a lie too?
I don't love you anymore, but I miss you. I miss you like no other.
-You Humble Anon
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
DEAR FUTURE HUSKY

I LOVE YOU ALREADY AND WANNA CUDDLE YOU AND WATCH ANIME AND TAKE YOU FOR LONG WALKS AND COOK LOADS OF TASTY FOOD AND SPOIL YOU AND CALL YOU MY BABY AND AND BRUSH YOU EVERY DAY AND TRAIN YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU AND WATCH YOU SLEEP AND TICKLE WHILE YOU'RE ASLEEP BECAUSE YOU'RE CUTE AND LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHEN IT SNOWS WE CAN PLAY IN THE SNOW AND ROLL AROUND AND HOWL TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely
BT

p.s

I WANT A HUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SOMEWAN BUY ME A HUSKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1466939414097 Corgi-Husky mix.jpg (85 KB, 605x380) Image search: [Google]
1466939414097 Corgi-Husky mix.jpg
85 KB, 605x380
>>29673693

What about adopting a no-pedigree wan-wan? Or fostering one temporarily (if you can find a shelter that does that)?

Or maybe just working at a shelter?
>>
>>29673673
what is your initial anon
>>
>>29672801
Dear D

Nailing tens was fun and all but your reasons were far from stupid. It was the right thing to do. It will never be the same and whenever I see you, I feel horribly sick. I'm positive I'm physically incapable of even looking at you without my stomach churning. It is behind us both now and will stay like that for fucking ever. I'm not sorry.
-H
>>
>>29674167
tfw people keep replying to you thinking you're someone else
>>
>>29673740

>What about adopting a no-pedigree wan-wan? Or fostering one temporarily (if you can find a shelter that does that)?

I want a husky, can't shelter one.

>Or maybe just working at a shelter?

I'm banned from all shelters because I tried to kidnap huskies.
>>
File: 1463660441071.jpg (35 KB, 604x484) Image search: [Google]
1463660441071.jpg
35 KB, 604x484
>>29674230
>I tried to kidnap huskies.
You son of bitch think you can do this?
You son of bitch think when you do this it is good thing to do?
You son of bitch think dog is yours because you take?
I let you know son of bitch dog is smart and if you steal dog and say it is your dog then your dog look at other dogs and say "I was stolen" fuck you thief.

With hugs and kiss, Re
>>
File: confused wan.jpg (28 KB, 632x591) Image search: [Google]
confused wan.jpg
28 KB, 632x591
>>29674355

Sorry I won't do it again I promise.
>>
>>29673754
it's V
>>
>>29674370
Stay away from trouble, puppers.
>>
>>29669071
First initial t?
>>
Dear J
YOU ARE THE CUTEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET
YOU ARE MY DREAM BF
EVERYTHING IS PERFECT ABOUT YOU
JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT DUMB BITCH AND BE MY BF

thank you
>>
>>29674683
You can't break true love.
>>
>>29673693
I'll get you a huggy.... no husky in that apartment tho bottle toke.
>>
>>29667942
nigga you are both edgy and dumb, just end your life lmao
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.