[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your reason for living? What motivation do you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: 1453031813115.jpg (368 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1453031813115.jpg
368 KB, 840x700
What's your reason for living? What motivation do you have left?
When I first started considering suicide, what I told myself was that I should keep living because I owed my parents. I wanted to get a decent job and help pay them back for taking care of me and pay off their debt.
Now that I've grown older, I realized that I hate my family just as much as everyone else or maybe even moreso. My reason for living has moved on to my fixation over a 2D girl. I carry on because I love her.
>inb4 haha what a loser so pathetic loving an anime girl get laid fag

What about you guys? Anything similar?
>>
>>29666356
are you a qt boy? I want to cuddle you

my reasons for living is:
>too cowardly for suicide
>don't want to be depressed all the time
>just lift and play tennis till I'm sick

I guess the lyrics from radiohead's true love waits make sense for me: "I'm not living, I'm just killing time"
>>
I have none. I'm a lazy person who drifts from day to day with no passions or desires in life, but also nothing depressing me. I am in a perfect state of "meh".
>>
People would be sad if I died. Unfortunately I have a large family, so those chains are here to stay.
>>
I'm too lazy to kill myself but subconsciously it's because I still have the innate fear humans have of dying. I really want to kill myself, I have nothing to live for but I just can't bring myself to lose it so I do it slowly with my sedentary lifestyle.
>>
>>29666392
pls respond I'm lonely
>>
>>29666356
i want to inseminate some brunette beauty and further the non hispanic white race
>>
>>29666392
>>29666520
Sorry, I'm not a qt boy. Even if I was, I'm a mess with social anxiety to the point that I can't keep internet friends.
I hope you find what you're looking for though.
>>
>>29666566
how come you're not qt?
>>
>>29666356
I hold on to the hope (and small possibility) of getting a QT gf/bf. That's pretty much my reason for living now, and that my family cares about me so I couldn't suicide.
>>
>>29666356
to hopefuly meet my gf one day.... I still consider it a lot
>>
>>29666601
I'm 5'6'' and 120 lbs which may sound nice at first but when you combine it with a face as ugly as mine, turns out you don't look too cute.
>>
File: qapla.png (335 KB, 501x603) Image search: [Google]
qapla.png
335 KB, 501x603
>>29666356
I plan to upload my mind into a machine and explore the universe. I can't die now, when we're on the verge of so many scientific breakthroughs.
>>
My reason for living is this GET
>>29666666
>>
>>29666657
you're a skelly qt :3
>>
>>29666666
thank you anon, our bright future of immortal machines is now confirmed
>>
>>29666652

Don't be delusional, anon. You're never getting a girlfriend.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>29666666
Getting gets like this...
>>
i just want to see how the world turns out desu, just curiosity. i'm pretty miserable and nothing really brings me joy anymore, but theres some chance, through some very unlikely chain of events, that might change at some point, whereas if i off myself that chance will go down to zero.

maybe i'll get reach some new, deeper level of misery where i'll no longer be able to see that/ care about continuing to bear witness, but that hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>29666666
>she raped Data
But she was drunk first, and he agreed before skin contact passed the space madness
>>
The main reason I keep living is to see what possibly cool stuff might happen in the future. Pretty much zero motivation here though to do much.
>>
>>29666356
> Father and I are suing a major police department over the death of my mother
> Settlement expected to be reached by October
> Only get genuinely excited over video game releases, tech keynotes, etc.
> Too mentally ill to do basic things like driving or independent food shopping
> Won't be able to do anything constructive/life-changing with the money
> Be semi-rich NEET and buy video games/electronics until my share of the money runs out
> Make sure to have enough money for non diluted helium tank and/or shotgun
> Kill self
>>
>>29666356
Living is easy (for me), suicide is hard
Honestly I wish there were government programs to get rid of useless filth such as myself
>>
My unending burning rage.

I want to be better than everyone i know and rub it in their faces.
So far im doing alright, good job and no debt.

Once youre out of High School for more than 5 years you see that 1/2 the people you went to school with are fucking losers.
Getting closer to 10 years and another 1/4 of the people you know are losers too.

Only 1/4 of the people you knew in school are going to be succesful, i want to be part of that percentage.
>>
>>29666356
What is a ticks motivation for living? It just waits and hopes to fall on an animal to suck some blood.
>>
File: gjj.jpg (31 KB, 404x351) Image search: [Google]
gjj.jpg
31 KB, 404x351
I genuinely have no reason to live. I get out of bed every day for absolutely nothing.

Honestly, If the weather were colder I would head over to some northern state and let myself die from hypothermia
>>
My parents are entitled assholes who hate me. They used to steal my stuff, so I stopped talking to them and moved away. I live to spite them
>>
>>29666916
I used to have a dream that i would just fly to Alaska and start walking north with a sack of food until i froze to death while drunk or high
>>
Dying is scary, simple as that.

I think there is no way that there is nothing, seeing as how I made it out of the last infinite abyss of nothingess into this life, however who the hell knows, maybe there is.

And the world is just fucking weird, its so fucking weird. Who the fuck knows if hell exists, nobody, thats who
>>
>>29666356
My main reasons are that I'm a coward and it would destroy my mom. She's actually been good to me and I don't want to make her life any harder than I already do.

>>29666657
>tfw no small boy to cuddle with
>>
>>29667003
fuk you man he's mine
>>
>>29666692
Thanks, but I don't really feel like I am. I've already accepted the fact that no one will ever want me and I'm going to be single for the rest of my life. Unless you count a waifu of course.
Now I have to go to sleep early to prepare for a job that stresses me out working with people I hate. It's the reason my suicidal thoughts have become more frequent and why I decided to make this thread. Goodnight.
>>
>>29667039
goodnight <3

originallll
>>
>>29666948

Freezing to death sounds inviting right now. Even right now I find myself puzzled on why I continue to exist.
>>
My only reason for living is to become important enough to be remembered.
>>
>>29667086
I couldn't kill myself and I couldn't stand to be constantly depressed. So I just lift to numb the pain
>>
>>29666789
Can't you just get a wife to buy your groceries?
That's what my dad did
>>
File: creinggun.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
creinggun.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>>29667128

>tfw you get no gainz from lifting

I hate my shitty body
>>
>>29667307
I can teach you if you be my friend. Skype is snnd100
>>
>>29666965
If life and earth was created by someone or something, I would like to thank whoever for making me a pile of shit but remaining in the shadows and saying or doing nothing.
>>
>>29667325

I don't need any teachings. I've lifted for almost 2 years and gained 30 lbs in the meantime.

It's not in my genes to be strong. Lifting is mostly genetics and I wasn't gifted.
>>
>>29667363
30lbs of muscle isn't bad. Pretty good for a natty.

I'm a powerlifter tho. keep on working at it man
>>
This might sound normy as fuck but to me the whole point of life is improvement: to strive for perfection, both in yourself, and in humanity as a whole. Nobody's gonna get perfect, and humanity isn't gonna come close, but I'd like to learn and grow and see how close I can get before I die.
>>
>>29667392

The most I've benched is 165 lbs. I can barely do lmao1plate nowadays.

Forever a weaklet
>>
>>29666789
I dunno how much money you'll get anon, but being a semi-rich NEET is the life. My mom killed herself and since I was her only descendent I got all her insurance money. I put it into an account and I've been living off the investments for the last 4 years.

I could spend $3300 per month without ever running out but I usually spend less than $700 so I'm actually making money.

Still a neet virgin but I'm happy with what I have.
>>
>>29667414
add me on skype! I'll teach you to make gains.
>>
>>29666356
Reason for living is because I promised my dad on his death bed I'd try and make him proud. Also I have a little sister and a mom that loves me unconditionally, so I feel like I'd be taking them and his memory for granted if I offed myself. I'm thankful that in a long line of terrible family and experiences, I have at least a few people that treasure my presence.

I don't have too much motivation outside a business pursuit I have interest in starting up, and have the knowledge, skills, and opportunity to do. I'm suppose to get a settlement check sometime soon after being the victim in a hit and run, so I feel like this would be a chance to make a new start for myself and pursue that business goal.
>>
>>29667039
Why not move anon? You know what they say, a change is as good as a holiday. I took a leap and moved from the big city to a small town. It is a strange experience and every day brings new interesting perspectives. I work from home now which brings a whole new set of challenges. Hiking a new thing for me as is night walks. It's so quiet here. Anyway, change your surroundings, shake up your world.You can always still kill yourself if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>29666851
Why are you still hanging onto high school, anon?
>>
>What's your reason for living?
I'm going to FUCKING SPACE CAMP NEXT WEEK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY0xwRIGOdc
>>
>>29666356
My reason for living is Fancy resteraunt and custom suits. I can pretend to be James Bond.
>>
>>29666356
My sole reasob for living is to become better than anyone I know. To throw it up in their face. To show them they are beneath me and my ability.

Thats why I strive to be the best. Thats why I work hard and fight and struggle. Defeat for me and failure isnt an option.

I never had many things I wanted growing up. I watched people get girls i loved. I want them all to see just how great I am and how much pussy and power and money i FUCKING HAVE
>>
>>29666356
last reasons left:
-have a year left to talk to aphrodite
-need to make an art movie before I kill myself
-want to experience the "one night that lasts forever and makes me feel something"
-want to snowboard or surf

That's all that's keeping me.
>>
File: 1458878568908.jpg (451 KB, 1313x739) Image search: [Google]
1458878568908.jpg
451 KB, 1313x739
>>29666356
>What about you guys?

I want to be a better shooter, get a good paying job that I genuinely enjoy doing and use that money to fund shooting ~500 rounds of ammo every week. Maybe join the military for a combat oriented job if I ever feel the need to or just stick to entering the Coast Guard.

I sometimes think of getting a gf but I really don't care. 21 years old and it rarely enters my mind. I just don't have any desire or want to spend time with someone else.
>>
>>29667824
Im not, i see things posted on Facebook (i know i know).
Feels great not having kids and being stuck working at a pizza place
>>
When I come home from work at 5:30am, there's a period of time where I get stoned, browse 4chan, watch videos, and play a round or 6 of Overwatch. Nobody bothers me so early in the morning. These few hours are what I've come to live for lately.
>>
>>29666356
I spent a lot of time trying to find something to like and eventually realized that what I liked was learning. Sucks shit that the only way to do this is to trade 1/3 of the my life for it.
>>
>>29667465

Lift
eat
Sleep

There you go. I know it all
>>
>>29668492
Nice!
Little islands Of sanity.
>>
>>29668531
I learned a lot for free on the Internet and reading actual books.
>>
>>29668720
I still have to pay for a place to live and food.
>>
don't have one right now. i guess im just hoping some day a miracle happens and i find someone who cares about me. logically i know that day will never come but its all i have.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.