[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 19
File: Sadness.jpg (12 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
12 KB, 236x200
Anyone else here feel extremely insecure and depressed about being a manlet?

I compare myself to absolutely everyone and everything I pass on the streets.

I'm 5'6".

I used to feel suicidal over it, but not anymore. Now I'm just depressed over it. I just WISH I was taller!

Anyone else feel the same?
>>
Bump.

This reeks of originality.
>>
It's really difficult to find confidence in yourself when you are bullied your whole life for being short by friends, classmates, strangers, and family. There are people out there that turn negativity into something positive, but these people got confidence from somewhere and when they tried bettering themselves, it worked. When other manlets tried bettering themselves it backfired.

The best I can do is pretend I'm indifferent to the short man shaming and be confident in the things I feel proud of. It also helps for me to avoid making friends and dating because I don't want to see a bunch of cute girls telling me there's nothing wrong with being short while they are in company of their tall fit boyfriends.
>>
>>29664802
I agree, anon.

It's infuriating.
>>
Things that suck about being a short male:
-you're not taken seriously
-there are certain jobs you cannot do (jobs that require lifting 50 pounds, etc)
-the people who tell you that there's nothing wrong with being short are the same people that make fun of guys for being short
-you won't just get rejected by a girl, you'll be humiliated and the girl will post about it on Facebook
-if you're out with a girl, people will laugh at you. People will take a picture and make a caption about how the girl is only with you out of pity or some ulterior motive . Chads feel the need to flirt with your girlfriend to 'save her' from you. People will make some joke to your face about how you're her little brother or son.
-tall girls think it's funny to randomly stuff your face in their boobs when hugging you
-your girlfriends are either only using you or have some BrotherXSister / MotherXSon Fetish
-girls your height don't even want you
-even when a girl settles for you and doesn't have any ulterior motive or fetish, she's probably just some lonely girl with self-esteem issues and will leave you as soon as she gains genuine confidence and Chads start noticing her
-Women do not see you as a sexual threat so they openly talk about their periods and women problems in front of you. They also dress in front of you as if you're just a dog in the room.
-Your greatest accomplishments mean nothing. Everything you do will just seem like you're compensating for something.
>>
>>29664574
6'2 lurking :> Don't let it get you down too much OP, theres other things you can do. Bulk up and gain some confidence in yourself, my "mentor"/business teacher was a 5'6 tennis player who happily lived with his GF and owned his own business.
>>
>>29665065
he was also ripped as fuck if anyone cares
>>
>>29664993
these are all true apart from
>jobs that require lifting 50 pounds, etc
>>
>you can't drive without cops pulling you over and checking if you're not a kid
>you can't go out by yourself in the day time without a cop and asking you if you should be at school
>you can't go out by yourself at night without a cop asking you if your parents know you're out here by yourself
>at a restaurant, you have to ask for the regular menu or else they give you a kid's menu instead
>you cannot make a social media profile without people thinking you're underage
>you cannot webcam with strangers without people thinking you're underage
>when you talk on the phone , people think you're underage
>>
>>29665065
I don't know man, it has destroyed my ego. I feel like crying just typing this.

I feel like half a man. Why couldn't I just have been born taller?
>>
>>29665123
I'm sorry dude, life isn't fair and that sucks. You can't change how tall you were born, but you can change how you feel about yourself and make sure you're comfortable with who you are as a person. Just know that theres tons of short people that have seen success in life, and there isn't anything stopping you from being just like them. Just do you man, don't worry about what anybody else thinks about you.
>>
File: DxJ0VmR.jpg (435 KB, 1336x1764) Image search: [Google]
DxJ0VmR.jpg
435 KB, 1336x1764
>>29664993

This shit still happens even if your handsome and movie star
>>
No matter how mean the world is to you, you can't show the world how insecure it has made you. No matter how much people think you're just overcompensating for something be confident in the good aspects of you. You may be short, but you could also be talented in music or art. You could be disciplined enough to be fit ;)

no one likes a loser even when the loser has every right to complain
>>
>>29664574
Depression isn't a feeling it's a disease
>>
>>29665224
I know man, it just hurts so much. I was so blissfully unaware of the whole 'manlet' thing until I started coming here.

I just wish I could go back to being ignorant about peoples' perceptions of it.

I suppose I could try to become better at stuff.
>>
>>29665335
I really don't know what else to tell you dude, all you can do from here is look forward to tomorrow and just keep trying to make yourself a better person. Thats what life is supposed to be about anyway, in my opinion. You were born with a disadvantage height wise, but hopefully when everything starts turning around for you, you'll feel that much better about the fact that you got further than most people do, on top of having an inherit disadvantage in height when compared to most people.Keep fighting dude, you'll be fine.
>>
>>29664993
Who the fuck can't lift 50 pounds?
>>
File: 1405296027545.jpg (606 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1405296027545.jpg
606 KB, 456x628
I'm like 5'1" (19) and while almost no day goes by that I don't wish I were taller, I also feel pretty happy and fulfilled and I'm not a virgin or anything
Am I just deluding myself
>>
>>29664574
So you pass a mailbox and be like "I'll never be able to receive mail like that box can. Time to end it." or something?

Or, like, you see a dog and you're jealous that his dick is bigger? I don't get it.
>>
I'm 6,2 It's okay I guess.
>>
>>29665493
Thank you, anon.

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me.
>>
>>29665584
No, as in I walk by someone and say to myself "am I as tall as him?". If the answer is no, it makes me feel anxious and depressed. Rinse and repeat for every single person I pass on the street.

In relation to object, I'll pass a car and say "am I taller than this car?". If the answer is no, anxiety and depression kick in.
>>
>>29665597
Yeah, I'm a little over 6' and it's not like it's some huge advantage.

My sister's mother-in-law watched me play a new guitar that I was showing her son a while back and said I looked like a musician because I'm tall and have beautiful eyes. So there's that.
>>
>>29665645
I suppose you can't understand the jealously of things you own since you were born.
>>
>>29665631
I feel for you.

For what it's worth, I'm 6' tall but have a really feminine face and often get mistaken for a woman when I grow my hair out.

Girl at wendys looked me in the eye and said "thanks, ma'am have a nice day" earlier today. I tend to attract bi girls, that's cool, but I'm self-conscious as fuck about it.

We all have problems, I guess that was my point.
>>
>>29665683
Really? Jesus, that sounds awful.
>>
I wonder if women get self conscious if they think themselves to tall
>>
Womenesters
>>29665726
>>
>>29665664
I was all of 5'2 until my junior year of highschool. I only really hit 5'6 before my family moved.

I was pretty well-liked and got a lot of female attention, height isn't a big deal unless you're a midget and/or make it one. I came back to my old town 2 years later and got fucking burned out on the "you've got such a man body now!"
"Wow, your face is so young, doesn't go with your build" and etc.

Luckily I've "grown into myself" according to my family. Found out they'd all secretly been laughing about my babyface-manbody syndrome for years.
>>
>>29665744
at least you found out they were being dicks after they stopped being dicks
>>
>>29665694
It is. Imagine "passing" like traps strive for, but being a straight male.

I have a curvy, slim body. The kinda body gay dudes wanna get busy with.

Had a woman at walmart approach me once after I'd razored my hair for the first time. She was behind me, asked who my stylist was and I remember this look of confusion on her face when I turned around.

She'd seen me from behind and thought I was a girl with a pixie cut. Told her I cut it myself, she said "it's really cute" and I mentally shot myself in the mouth.
>>
>>29665726
Some do. But I think they understand that being tall is superior in all circumstances.
>>
>>29664574
No. 5'8 and I feel fine.

Just a reminder that YOU are normal.
>>
>>29665791
The saddest part is that I'm pretty sure only my voice gave my gender away.

I wonder if she'd have reacted differently if I'd turned around before starting to respond.

I chainsmoke like crazy, 5 years now, trying to age my skin. It isn't doing anything. Fuuuuuuck
>>
>>29665791
Jesus, sorry, dude. You really shouldn't chain smoke, though.
>>
>>29665830
Have you tried talking to your doctor? You might have a hormonal imbalance.
>>
>>29665868
I know, anon.

I started smoking when I quit smoking weed. The act of smoking something helped, smoking and talking politics with this aspy girl I was dating's father brought us closer.

I realize I keep doing it as a form of slow suicide since I've got too much bitch in me to hang. It's comforting, I'm on meds that pretty much eliminate nicotine cravings but I still smoke for the healtg hit.
>>
>>29665910
Actually, I'd considered that.

But I have a really high sex drive and I'm not a skeleton. I figured weakness and lack of sexual desire came with that sort of thing and it's embarrassing as fuck to bring it up, I know my doctor keeps secrets for a living but still.
>>
>>29664574
r9k is the worst place to be in if you're insecure, you will want to kill yourself so hard
>>
File: 1426897183839.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1426897183839.png
516 KB, 680x418
5'8".

Gave up on dating for good, my days are mainly just work and shitposting. Girls in the past have expressed interest in me but I think they're all liars. It is what it is, can be comfy at times.
>>
>>29665726

5'10" girl here.

I had a huge growth spurt in middle school and been insecure of my height since then. It didn't help that my parents and friends would nag on me about how I'll never get a boyfriend because I'm so tall. It wasn't until my senior year in highschool that I stopped being insecure of my height and learned to embrace who I am. People told me not to wear highheels at prom or else no guy will ask me to dance. I ended up wearing highheels anyways and danced with my fellow female friends. No guys asked me to prom. No guys asked me to dance. I still had fun though.
>>
>>29666529
Please be my tall gf
I'm 5'8
>>
>>29666529
I would've danced with you. My prom date was a slut and disappeared on me after sexually assaulting me.

Pretty korean girl, never saw the molestation coming.

But I didn't get that dance everybody deserves, it's a sucky feel.

(Hows a 6' tall guy with a beautiful face sound? I'm cute as fuck, promise.)
>>
I honestly don't feel like a manlet at 5'10 1/2 barefoot, its just that ever generic chad I run into is 6'1 - 6'2 and that starts to tower over me. So even with my handsome face it still starts to hurt me because these chads have handsome faces as well.
>>
I hate being a manlet too, OP.
>tfw you say your height is 5'11" but you're actually 5'10" and 3/4"

>tfw get called gay when you wear cowboy boots just to get an extra half inch

I hate my inferior genes
>>
>>29666664
Trust me, you're good.
I'm like 2 inches taller than you and every girl I date is between 6 and 10 inches shorter. Only size queens have a 'thing' for 6'2 and up guys and they're trashy sluts with serious issues.

You got this, man.
>>
File: 1464581617432.jpg (2 MB, 2083x1786) Image search: [Google]
1464581617432.jpg
2 MB, 2083x1786
>>29666693
>when you wear cowboy boots
MY SIDES
>>
So tiny can't even get the get.
>>29666666
>>
>>29666693
5'10 isn't short, tard. You're a perfectly normal guy, fuck off with that.

How's your dick situation, 6.5+, decent girth? You're set for life, believe me.
>>
>>29664574
just be a girl
>>
>>29664993
>-tall girls think it's funny to randomly stuff your face in their boobs when hugging you
I wouldn't mind that
>>
>only 6 feet tall and 160 pounds
>the biggest person in your family, with the exception of one uncle and he's only dating an aunt
>one of your uncles is 5'4 and clearly intimidated by you

I'm a monster, senpai
>>
>be me
>No friends, mostly hang out with my grandmas if I'm not alone
>Try to be social by attending clubs and stuff at school (uni before any retard says summer)
>Meet qt manlet
>Literally my height, 5'3
>We have a lot in common except he has much better social skills
>Try to get him to like me, ask him to hang out
>He ignores me after one date
>Literally see him in person and he doesn't stop to chat

Am I the biggest loser in this shithole? If i didn't have adorable bjds and comfy anime to live for, I would an hero
>>
File: 1460113044924.jpg (112 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1460113044924.jpg
112 KB, 720x960
Daily reminder that the vast majority of boys lie about their height, and if you're measuring your height by the comparison of your friends then you're on average 2.5in shorter than you think
>>
>>29666904
>tfw bought a ruler once to accurately measure dick size
>skyping with random fembot, she notices ruler on my desk
>"What's that for? Measuring your dick? LOL"
>mfw it was
>just ended the call and left
Fucking hell, thanks for triggering me again
>>
>>29664574
>5'10
sucks for me I stopped grownig at the age of 16 and l used to be one of the tallest in my class
>>
>>29666800

You'll hate it when girls think of it as a greeting or do it as a joke at parties.

Imagine minding your own business at a party and without warning you feel someone tap your shoulder, you turn around and before you can react your face is in some girl's boobs for 10 seconds. When she lets you go , she explains she was dared to do that . Literally no respect from strangers.
>>
>>29667100
>parties
FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT
>>
5'4'' 115lbs small dick with phimosis reporting
>>
>>29667100
Literally wouldn't mind it, would reply with a simple "Ok" and go on about my business. If somebody asks you just tell them it was a dare "But i won't complain"

It's like you niggers have no idea how to react to unusual situations
>>
>>29665562
Yeah you are delusion. Why don't you live your life like these guys letting something out of their control fuck their entire lives instead of ever accepting and moving on like those stupid normies.
>>
>>29665256
God thats depressing. Imagine if he read that. He has tons of money, good looking, fit, and is belittled like that.
>>
>>29667203
You really think he'd care about some slutty average women talking shit about him? I think the problem most of you have is that you put too much stock in the opinions of normies.
>>
>>29667129
Can you not fix the phimosos and gain weight?
>>
>>29667278
i have no ambition or delusions of using my dick
>>
>>29667294
why don't you just want to be healthier
>>
>>29667321
i dont know anything
>>
If you are a manlet, a girl would only date you just so she can get her little brother fantasies out of the way, break up with you, and date Chad.
>>
File: 1455002698370.jpg (481 KB, 777x3620) Image search: [Google]
1455002698370.jpg
481 KB, 777x3620
I'm 5'7 and I occasionally get made fun of over my height by other guys, not really girls but I dont have many close female friends. Never really let it get me down anymore, just want to be able to do what I want to do in life and I'll be happy. I've had two girlfriends in my life one was 4'11 the other was 6'. They never even mentioned it.
>>
>>29667466
>Implying we don't want to be loving onee-chans taking care of cute little boys forever and ever
>>
>>29665645
it really is a huge advantage. You should look up some stats and you'll see short men are usually at the bottom.
>>
File: RoberyDJRsm.jpg (123 KB, 571x852) Image search: [Google]
RoberyDJRsm.jpg
123 KB, 571x852
>>29667259
There is no escape. Even the ones on top will forever try to compensate
>>
File: whatasheal.jpg (27 KB, 148x216) Image search: [Google]
whatasheal.jpg
27 KB, 148x216
>>29664574
I'm 5'6 too but I've never found it to be anything but a mild inconvenience. Must be because my unrelenting autism sticks out far more.
>>
>>29666693
>cowboy boots
Is this legit? I'm a 5'10 manlet and I could use an extra inch or two
>>
>>29665335
Maybe you should stop getting so upset by the retarded and overly judgmental shit that gets posted here. People on this board look for reasons to validate insecurity and think the average normalfag is much worse than they actually are.
>>
>>29668044
Only if you're running for president.

No president has been under 6' tall, but that's just politics.

I remember being 5'3 and having friends beg me to go on double dates now and then. Girls I didn't even know would use me as leverage. "Anon, she says she'll only see this movie with me if you'll be her friends date. Please, please do this for me. Her friend will buy everything, she's obsessed with you."

Girls I didn't even know. I'd wind up at a stranger's house and be feeling her up before I'd remembered her name. If you aren't a midget, your personality means more by far.

Not even "just be yourself"ing, I always put on an "I really couldn't care less about you if I tried" face and have 3 fuckbuddies a year despite my feminine looks and maneursisms.

I could pass for a woman and I still average 3 casual 'relationships' a year, girls who pay my way at events and buy dinner, even girls who are barely legal.

A 17 year old stalked me for a while. Just gotta wear your skin like a fine suit, weird as it sounds. The pussy isn't on a pedestal, it's chest-level at best and always within spitting distance.

Women love being used.
>>
I'm 194cm myself(see, normal people measurements) and all height has ever done for me was make me awkward, clumsy at dancing, standing out in crowds and forcing my gf to literally pull my shirt down whenever she wants to kiss me. living the dream
>>
>>29668253
This man is a saint. ;')
>>
>>29668253
>No president has been under 6' tall
most of them were
>>
>>29668360
How in the name of lord kek does your shirt get in the way of a kiss? Are you a fucking ninja who covers his mouth to avoid detection?
>>
>>29668380
Every president ever has been taller than 6' anon.

Is that all you took from my long-ass post?
>>
>>29668398
i mean, she pulls on it to signal i'm supposed to bend down so she can kiss me
>>
File: image.gif (801 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
801 KB, 360x203
Well if you avoid people there's nothing to compare your height to.

I wish I was a baller.

Dat 5' boi ya hea!
>>
>>29668191
Yeah anon, get some nice boots with heels going and all the Stacies will be thirsting for your dick. I promise.
>>
>>29668415
You should endeavor not to post inaccurate information in future.
>>
>>29667536
You sound like a huge cuck.

I'd fuck your girl raw and knock her up just to watch your tiny ass raise my kid, you need to work on that.
>>
>>29668191
>5'10 manlet
This meme needs to end.
>>
>>29668536
Sorry anon but if you're not at least 6 feet you're manlet-tier. Under 5'10 and you are literally scum.
>>
>>29668514
You should endeavor to know your place in the future.

I was off by like an inch. You'll be taking 8 when you throat my dick, you fucking whore. And you'll thank me when I bust in your worthless throat, you twink faggot.

You'll thank me for wasting my precious alpha jizz on your beta throatcunt. Come at me, faggot.
>>
>>29668553
When literally average height males are unironically considered manlets the memery has gone too far.
>>
>>29668595
Why do you post like a gay
>>
>>29668606
>t. 5'9 manlet

oregano kek
>>
I feel sorry for you guys, not because of your height, but because the important society puts on it. I'm 6'3" and My best friend is 5'4". Despite being extremely athletic and attractive, and me overweight (not by much mind you) and about a 4/10 I'm still the one who gets more attention.
>>
>>29668622
Why aren't you throating my dick yet?

Know your place, bitch. Fuck up one time,
Save one image of an underage girl.

I'll be fucking that feminine mouth and boipuss in no time. Nothing gay about fucking some throat and ass, you're gay for being my fucktoy.

The clinical definition of homosexuality excludes those incarcerated for a year or more. What's your excuse when you're spreading that butt for me a month in you prisonpussy piece of ass?
>>
>>29668606
google tells me 6 feet is 1.82cm. that's really not at all tall, basically average to slightly below average. seems like an okay standard
>>
File: 1428355105285.gif (260 KB, 266x207) Image search: [Google]
1428355105285.gif
260 KB, 266x207
>>29668722
>he's only 182cm
>>
>>29668722
>basically average to slightly below average.
The height of the average white American male is 178cm. I don't know where you live but there's very few countries where 182cm is the average, let alone below average.
>>
File: accordion pepe.png (104 KB, 275x268) Image search: [Google]
accordion pepe.png
104 KB, 275x268
>tfw 5'5
>father is 6'1
JUST
>>
>>29668951
Damn, does your dad know he got cucked?
>>
>>29668951
iktf bubb rubb. blame mommy.
>>
>>29668983
my mum is fucking 5'3 so that probably destroyed most of my potential height, no one got cucked here.
what's with you and le cuck meme, honestly f a m...
>>
>>29668881
i don't think that's true. denmark(mine), norway, sweden, finland, iceland, netherlands, croatia, serbia, austria, czech republic, maybe germany, lots of countries have that average
>>
>>29669020
>mom is 5'3
>you're 5'5
>"dad" is 6'1
Hmmm... sounds like your mom might have a thing for manlets. Any male friends of the family who are around 5'7?
>>
>>29669063
Awww shit bro.

He called you on it. You a mutt. Your mom doesn't even know who knocked her loose pussyhole up.

Your tiny ass goosestepped outta that slit like it was a fucking subway station cuz your dad is brendan fraser or some shit.

Hows it feel
>>
>>29669063
actually no lad, none at all
>>
File: whenwilltheylearn.png (145 KB, 900x758) Image search: [Google]
whenwilltheylearn.png
145 KB, 900x758
my only question is this: will they ever learn?
>>
>>29669063
>>29669105
(You)

please try harder next time
>>
>>29669198

Is 5'9" even manlet? In my country that's the average.
>>
File: btfo.png (71 KB, 858x698) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
71 KB, 858x698
>>29669299
Nice try, but not this time, senpai.
>>
I'm 6'3 but I have a really small dick so any confidence I would have had is out the window. Not like I use the thing anyway.
>>
>>29664574
I'm 5'4. I hate people and I no longer show respect to anyone or anything, I only look out for myself now. Fuck society, fuck lanklets, fuck chad, and fuck stacy. Only look out for yourself.

I'm pretty sure "short guy syndrome" is a self-fulfilling prophecy, since I was nothing like this 5-6 years ago. People I used to talk to in high school said they can't believe what an asshole I've become.
>>
>>29669339
relationships are about symbiosis. i'm sure your girl will let you fuck her with your tiny dick since she won't even feel it, just make her cum first.

god gave you a tongue anon. and fingers
>>
>>29669322
>Is 5'9" even manlet?
manlet detected
>>
I'm 6'1" and still feel too short most of the time.
>>
>>29664574

Im not OP.
Ive slept with 13 women in my life time. I currently have a gf. Ive cheated on some of my gfs in the past.

Im 5'4. What I do is I buy height extenders and put them in my shoes. Bumps me up to 5'7.

I mean 5'7 isnt that much better, but you could probably gain like 3 inches yourself and become 5'9.
>>
5'11" but badly balding at mid 20's, what's worse?
>>
>>29669671
would you rather be balding or a manlet?
>>
>>29669723
I think i'd rather be balding because although they're both relationship suicide at this age, in 10 years time balding wont matter much anymore but height still will (implying I want to live until then).

I wasn't asking for my opinion though, i'm trying to learn what the opinion is of you manlets.
>>
File: Seryuu.jpg (57 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Seryuu.jpg
57 KB, 1366x768
>tfw really short and look like 14
>tfw only a pedo gf could love me
>>
>>29669806
balding is induced by testosterone. being a manlet is induced by being a manlet. i'll take balding, you just shave your head then explain you're not a nazi, simple enough
>>
File: 1459008368689.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1459008368689.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>>29669723
>balding or a manlet
>or
>>
>>29669837
>balding is induced by testosterone.
That's a meme, or atleast it's not induced by high testosterone.
>>29669847
be yourself
>>
>>29669819
god i wish i couldn't grow a beard and get a pedo gf
>>
>>29669959
This is why you're a robot.
>>
File: 1467337260043.png (281 KB, 535x466) Image search: [Google]
1467337260043.png
281 KB, 535x466
>>29664574
I am tall, but have a small dick. Anon you dont know suffering.
>>
I'm 5'7-5'8 (not sure because I'm growing at age 19) and it's never been an issue for me. If I didn't go online I wouldn't even know I was considered short, honestly. Girls and all aren't an issue, but (not to sound conceited) I'm a very ~pretty~ man and have a really thin 115 pound frame so it doesn't matter. I'm sure some girls mind but some won't like me anyway. Plus I'm attractive to men, apparently.
>>
>>29671143
>t. delusional 300 pound robot manlet
>>
>>29668881
Top kek the average american male height is 175 cm.
>>
>he fell for the manlet meme
Fuck you guys. The average height of a Western male is less than 5'9. There is no shame in being 5'8, 5'7, or even 5'6... it's what's inside that counts.

And even short guys can have huge dicks which is all that matters.
>>
File: 1464107534855.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1464107534855.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>>29664993
FUCK YOU YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO TO EXPERIENCE THESE THINGS FUCK
DELETE THIS
>>
>>29671647
Are you a manlet, though?
>>
>>29671552
Manlet threads might just be the best thing on /r9k/.
>>
>>29669837
>>29669897
But high testosterone can make you short and bald.
>>
>>29668253
>I really couldn't care less about you if I tried
>Women love being used

Your whole post is absolute truth, and it was a pleasure to read, but this really stood out.

You are completely right. You have to constantly have an air of indifference towards women, as if they mean very little.

Women love men like that, and conversely hate desperate betas.
>>
not a manlet but i got wide hips and small hands
its equally bad
>>
>>29666529
Fuck off roastie , this is a manlet feels thread .
>>29666619
>>29666629
And you niggers need to stop pandering to her
>>
>5'7"
>Country average male is 5'11" and female is 5'6"

Doesn't matter that I'm fit and well dressed. I can see the pity/disgust/mocking/apathy in the eyes of every woman I talk to no matter what the situation.
>>
>5'11
>got told "you're kinda tall" once

KINDA.

FUCKING KINDA.

REEEEEE. WHY CANT I JUST BE OVER 6 FEET
>>
>>29674322
OP here.I have small hands too due to being born prematurely.
It sucks.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.