[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 year old virgin >finally ask a 6/10 girl out >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 1467363113518.jpg (1 MB, 2121x1440) Image search: [Google]
1467363113518.jpg
1 MB, 2121x1440
>20 year old virgin
>finally ask a 6/10 girl out
>she comes to my place
>she wants to watch a movie
>I say which one
>she wants to browse Netflix
>I tell her I don't use Netflix but I can play any movie she wants
>She wants to see some original Netflix drama about some crippled kid or whatever
>I find it for her on torrent sites
>I download the movie in 15 mins while I make some drinks for us. Thought it was a pretty smooth move during the wait
>I go to my HDTV and I pull out the HDMI cable
>she's like um what are you doing
>I say I'm going to hook up the laptop to the TV to watch the movie
>She makes this face like...like she is rolling her eyes at me
>I hook it up and I start moving the cursor around the screen on the tv to find the folder
>she says "um you know...I think I have to call it a night I just remembered I have to get some stuff done before work"
>I ask her if anything is wrong
>She says nothing, nothing
>I ask her if she's sure and she says yes and I walk her to my door.
>I tell her goodnight and she is like ok goodnight and she walks out.

Fuck me I really thought it was going to be a lucky night for me but using this way to watch movies really fucked me over.
>>
>>29650415
Don't worry anon, she sounds like a shallow bitch anyway
>>
lol what did she expect? she sounds like a bitch.
>>
Nothing of value was lost, OP.

If she doesn't have the patience to wait 20 fucking minutes for you to fulfill her request she's an entitled princess who would've only given you brain cancer anyway.
>>
nice stolen thread from /tv/ you cuck
>>
Tough luck, bro. Plenty more sluts in the world though, you're young enough to find some.
>>
>>29650498
can you link the original?
>>
>>29650635
>>>/tv/71509227
>>
ur an idiot

>Fuck me I really thought it was going to be a lucky night for me but using this way to watch movies really fucked me over.

no

>>she comes to my place
>>she wants to watch a movie

this is super norman

>>I say which one
And u fucked up

>>she wants to browse Netflix

this is where u browse netflix with it's pretty, accessible and FAMILIAR display and she judges you for your taste, what's suggested to you and what's in ur history

>>I tell her I don't use Netflix but I can play any movie she wants

so u are some hipster nerd that doesn't use the most popular streaming service to save 9 bucks and show off ur 1337
You should just use netflix just for how much of a (real) meme it is. Netflix is basically the #2 hobby in millenial ish people #1 is phone/I pad while netflix.
>>
>>29650710
lmao. best post i've seen tonight
>>
>>29650710
>netflix

Why would I pay for stuff I can get for free? Same goes for Spotify
>>
>>29650767

even spotify you can get for free with ad blocking.

i've been using it for 3 years without a single ad.
>>
>>29650767
>>>29650710 (You)
>>netflix
>Why would I pay for stuff I can get for free? Same goes for Spotify

i assume ur a neet who's time is priceless but mine isn't. I don't give a fuck about 10$ a month cause it saves time and blends in the autism.

I torrent when I have to and look up shows or movies on project free tv or whatever but nothing really compares to how easy netflix has always been.

the autismo satisfaction for beating the man and getting to watch ur movie for free gets old and doesn't appeal to women
>>
>>29650710
>not having a Netflix subscription makes you a hipster

What the fuck has happened to the world?
>>
>>29651664
you're just being a special snowflake
>>
>>29651664
Fucking agree with you on that

It's so fucking easy to stream online, why the fuck would I pay for a shitty website that barely has anything good on it?
>>
>>29651826
blend into Normandy
curated recommendations
no ads, attractive layout and familiar for anyone using your set up that wants to watch something.
Really the opposite of a shitty website it's exactly how you design a website for accessibility and function.
>>
>>29651630
This guy knows what's up. And if you don't have Netflix, then just watch Vice documentaries on your laptop. Every dumb girl likes vice
>>
>>29651630
>I don't give a fuck about 10$ a month

but you could get it for free with zero effort and in the space of 10mins.

You're just too stupid to use the internet properly.
>>
>>29651897
>Really the opposite of a shitty website it's exactly how you design a website for accessibility and function.

>im literally too dumb to download off torrent sites

lmfao
>>
File: antichrist.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
antichrist.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>>>29650415
>>29650710
>>29651630
>>29651758
>>29651897
>>29651936

>Actually having TV / cable / netflix or hulu like services.

kys's

forgot to add

>bragging about having 10$ to pay for fucking cabble lol
>>
You fucked yourself. I don't think you get the ways of Netflix and chill. Let me explain.

>what you watch doesn't matter
You put on something boring, so you don't have to or want to pay attention. Gives you an opportunity/reason to make out without being distracted by what you're watching.

>always watch on the laptop
Even if you can mirror to a tv. Watching on a laptop means automatic cuddles, without it being awkward.

>if you torrent
Keep a folder of normie tier shit, to let them browse through. People are used to streaming and don't like waiting. If you have to d/l something have something to do in the meantime. Throw on some music, pour a couple of drinks, and keep the convo going
>>
Last time I had a girl over we watched Tetsuo: The Iron Man. My tip is not to watch Tetsuo: The Iron Man with females, they apparently don't like black and white films.
>>
>>29652427
>Even if you can mirror to a tv. Watching on a laptop means automatic cuddles, without it being awkward.

are normalfags really this retarded and immature?

>LE EVERYTHING IS AWKWARD XDDDD
>>
>>29652573
Yes they are. But it's more about avoiding the robots awkward attempt to make a move, or never making a move at all.
>>
this wouldn't be bad if it was just friends around but it's really awkward on a date when streaming services are the norm.

girl is a basic bitch though
>>
>>29650415
this never happened you big liar why do you tell lies
>>
>>29650415
Why u are not using popcorn movie, installed on you pc... you are a fucking meme
>>
>>29650710
fuck netflix that shit is casual and basic as fuck
>>
>>29651253
Infinite, instant access to any album I want to hear right then, good music finding playlists, access on multiple devices.

Yeah I could not pay for it, but I like the instant album access and not having to download shit that could have questionable quality.
>>
>>29650415
You did nothing wrong. She sounds like a fucking cunt.
>>
>>29650415
Anyone dumb enough to not understand a concept as basic as plugging a computer into a TV ain't worth your time
>>
>>29652545
I don't think it was the fact that it was B&W. I think it was the mecha-robot-drill-penis rape scene
>>
File: sage.png (6 KB, 309x146) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
6 KB, 309x146
>this board is full of retards at the point they are falling for this shitty ruse
>>
>>29651253
How to free no ads on Spotify pls?
>>
netflix is for LAZY BUMS . why on earth pay monthly if you can get it for free.
better spend that money on whores.
>>
>>29650415
>omg you dont do things like everyone else does
>so creepy
>>
>>29655720
adblockplus + spotify's webplayer (http://play.spotify.com)
>>
>>29650415
I'm not sure, but I think it's a meme between normandians that "Netflix" means sex. You really fucked up high-school-autism style, if that's the case.
>>
>>29655623
>buuh buuh they arent scrreaming BAIT BAIT like in my home board /b/ so they must me stupid
fuck off idiot
>>
>>29651897
Are you literally to retarded to click on the first few search- results for streaming sites??
>>
>>29650415
>guy I barely talk to asks me to go out for some reason
>invites me to his house
>i go there and he has nothing planned for us to do
>even though were meeting as friends there is no-one else there
>he is standing there shuffling his feet and nervously murmuring to himself about something called 'pick up routines' and 'kino'
>suggest we watch a movie on netflix
>his eyes widen, and he nervously mumbles that he doesn't have netflix
>runs over to his computer and opens up this weird technical looking website with anime adverts all over it
>starts downloading some thing using some even more complicated looking software
>a quick glipse at the list on the software shows something called 'game of thrones' and 'BLACKED HD rip 4k', and a whole bunch of chinese sounding things
>then he starts pulling out wires and hooking up his laptop to some projector thing
>looks like he's trying to set up the starship enterprise or somethin lol
>decide to bail
>tell him i have to go
>i can see him begin to sweat and fight back tears
>he shows me out, again mumbling about 'normies' and someone called Chad

haha guys are so weird sometimes :3
>>
>>29651936
Its not zero effort though, and it all comes down to how much you value your time. I make enough to be able to spend 10 dollars a month to not have to download the shows I want, and still fund my retirement and pay for my house. So why not
>>
WHY ARE YOU GUYS RESPONDING TO COPY PASTA DID YOU NOT SEE THIS POST ??? >>29650669
>>
You fucked up.

It's called "Netflix and chill" not "torrent and chill." Bitches love that Netflix shit.

Should've just used Popcorn Time. It's like Netflix for pirates.
>>
File: tn3ebwkmlzoho3ayftqt.png (950 KB, 758x753) Image search: [Google]
tn3ebwkmlzoho3ayftqt.png
950 KB, 758x753
Just thinking of it, there is no reason why life would be above death, nothing remains, everything evanesces, fades from existance. Living seems pointless, knowing that nothing matters, that nothing remains Seems like suicide is best callout.
>>
>>29655766
What a guy, saved me 5 quid a month. ty anon
>>
File: emma28.png (190 KB, 431x442) Image search: [Google]
emma28.png
190 KB, 431x442
>>29650710
So basically this was one gigantic Stacey shit test.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.