[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I be feelsbadman or feelsgoodman? This is a girl btw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-30_02.51.20.jpg (147 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-30_02.51.20.jpg
147 KB, 720x1280
Should I be feelsbadman or feelsgoodman?

This is a girl btw
>>
>>29627063
>dying
>in the navy
civilians when will they learn
>>
>>29627086
That's what I was thinking but I didn't want to tell her she was wrong
>>
>Navy
Kek. Unless you're joining the Marines, don't fucking bother. If you're joining the military at least sign up for a position that'll let you shoot some people.
>>
>>29628348
kys psychopath
>>
>>29628427
Literally why else would you join the military?
>>
>>29628440
gibsmedats, and free healthcare for the rest of your life
>>
>Talking to girls
>Wants to join the navy
IN THE NAVY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
>>
>>29628440
free housing free clothes free food free travel free insurance and then a salary on top of that

also amerifaggots worship the ground you walk on because we're indoctrinated from young age to suck jewish cock and glorify war
>>
>>29627063
Bro you're in. She cares about you and doesn't want you to die, you're almost out of r9k op, just a little further.
>>
>>29628548
>>29629868
>he thinks we are electing Trump

illegal immigrants have better benefits
>>
>death
>navy
>>
>>29628348
There is literally only 1 reason to join the marines over any of the other services: to say you're a marine

It's a meme service.

Want more/longer deployments? Army
Want to be around not-retards? Air force
Want to see the world? Navy
Want to not go to combat? Coast guard
Want a big bonus? Army
Want to have a good chance of getting technically trained for post-military life? Navy or AF
Want to live in Europe? Anything but Marines or CG
Want to have an easy job? Army
Want to say you were a marine? Marines
>>
>>29629868
He thinks that shit is free. Kek.

If you do the math, including all benefits and salary, a e3 earns about $2 an hour.
>>
>joining the navy
do you have bad grades or smth
>>
>>29627063
>you should probably choose something that's less death
>navy
what is this girl fucking retarded?
>>
OP dont throw away the chance of sailing the seas and being a cool navy man for some bitch thatll be gone by next week
>>
>>29627063
you appear to be a beta bitch when you tsalk about wanting to die.

start lifting some weights and get an education
>>
>>29627086
massive rectal trauma
>>
>>29631189
Stop being dramatic you fucking faggot.
If you wanna die, you join the Marines.
>>
>>29630514
How much worse is the marine quality of life?
I'm thinking about joining just for the status symbol.
>>
>>29631290
Training is a lot harder. Living quarters may be less cushy since they'll be further out in the field during deployments. So it kind of sucks but they'll convince you that only marines can do it and that you're a badass and it'll usually be true if you take the training seriously.

But if you just want to get in and get out for the college and experience and resume padding and whatnot, go Army. It's easier and you get all the same college benefits. I don't know if they still do bonuses but while my buddy who went in the marines was bragging about his $6k for 6 years, I got $30k for 4 years.

Unless you're pretty smart; then look into AF for a job that sounds like it might match what you want to do after the military. It's a lot harder technically, though. Or at least it can be. But when you gotta do soldier shit (like training exercises, ranges, etm.) it'll probably feel silly since you're in the air force. Those guys were always retarded in the field exercises.

You can go Navy but if you're not a seal the running joke about you is that you're gay, and it will dominate every argument (and some discussions) you ever have with someone in another service. But you'll travel a lot, most likely. And if you like dick, you'll probably get plenty.
>>
I went to sleep listening to music whoops.

>>29630202
Thanks dude I have my mind set. I appreciate your support.

>>29630909
Most certainly I won't. I can't wait to go, but I'm going to finish some stuff here before I go.
>>
>>29630639
Don't be so hard on her she's not a Stacy and is genuinely a nice girl
>>
>>29630514

We have Royal Marines in the uk. I want to join just for the military chic, but mainly purpose. And I have too much of an ego to let people look down on me
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.