[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much would your life change if you had a loyal virgin GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13
File: large.jpg (73 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
73 KB, 500x376
How much would your life change if you had a loyal virgin GF
>>
>>29580831
Nothing would change

I would still suffer
>>
i'd be dead because i wouldn't wish such a horrible fate of having me as a bf on anybody
>>
>>29580831
You fuckers would just annoy her til she leaves you. Cheeto fingered manchildren do not a woman keep.

You fix your life, THEN a woman comes
>inb4 BEE URSELF
>>
>>29580831
Well for one thing it would actually motivate me to do something in my life. I noticed no matter what I need someone depending on me to improve myself. No matter what it gives me this incredible desire to improve.
>>
>>29580865
Implying my life isn't already fixed.
Virgin women are a fantasy, half of us can get a woman but we unfortunately have standards.
>>
>>29580865
Yeah... I'll just get BETTER, and then my situation will IMPROVE!
>>
>>29580853
This
Also anonymous communication as well as my lack of an adult life has corrupted me to the point where I can't in2 one on one dialog and familiarity
I'd probably get tired of it very quickly because there's no way it would follow the idealized romantic narrative I'm after
>>
>>29580831
I'm 18 so...
>my life would just "begin" with her
>I would purpose to her some time after we both graduate from college
>we both lose our virginity on our honeymoon
>proceed to live a life where we're there for each other and make a family

but hey based on what /r9k/ taught me when I lied for years in the past about my age
it's that in general women are shallow, selfish and would most likely have had multiple partners before they would settle for a virgin like me and this being when they have already been used by chads...

a guy can still hope, right anons?
r-right?
>>
>>29580891
>half of us can get a woman but we unfortunately have standards.
I'm gonna need a source on that....
>>
>>29580831
that would be great I would move entire mountains for a gf like that.
>>
she'll probably die in some accident or catch some fatal cancer and slowly waste away. life will never be that perfect.
>>
>>29580865
>anyone who visits /r9k/ is a cheeto eating manchild

nice generalization
>>
File: bait.png (14 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
14 KB, 480x320
>>29580865
>Cheeto fingered manchildren do not a woman keep.
OH BOY IT SURE IS SUMMER AROUND HERE XDDDD
but clearly you're not from here... and I'm just going to assume that this is b8
and my prove against your view is my post here
>>29580950
pic for (you) "anon"
>>
It would be so nice to have someone to talk to.

I've had no friends for about 4 years now. I haven't had a conversation in almost as long, and it really takes a toll. 4chan is not even close to a good substitute for social interaction, and my posts suffer from a deadly case of thread-killer syndrome anyway.
>>
>>29580951
You're acting like all women are unobtainable unless you're Chad.

You're acting like we can't score a flat chested, flat assed girl with a big nose and no job.
>>
>>29580883
I would never be able to have a girlfriend because I am emotionally bankrupt.
>>
File: 1462307308587.png (335 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462307308587.png
335 KB, 633x758
>>29581081
Fuck you dude I've lowered my standards to 1/10 and I still haven't been able to get a girlfriend. I've reached real desperation. I've tried hard to get with the ugliest roasties, the fattest cunts, the darkest niggers.

I FUCKING CAN'T AND I'M CONFIDENT AN OBJECTIVE 6/10 AND I DON'T FUCKING SPERG OUT I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE AND IF I WAS JUST A 7/10 OR HIGHER I GURANTEE I COULD GET A GIRL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HATE EVERYONE WHO HAS A CHANCE AT A WOMAN A CHANCE AT HAPPINESS I HATE ALL OF YOU GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>29581079
I agree, the best part about it for me would just be having someone to talk to too. It's weird even imagining someone actually wanting my attention and not wanting me to go away.
>>
>>29580831
She wouldn't be a virgin for long, YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN? *nudge*

Can I get a "what what"?!
>>
>>29581356
Thanks for the reply anon.

It's very weird to imagine talking to someone not without them disappearing about 5 or 6 messages into the conversation because they're already incredibly bored or annoyed with me. I wish they would explain what's so irritating about me before they left.
>>
Mfw i got a girlfriend last week. I literal changed everything because of it and feel much better
>>
I would have to spend time and money on her
I'd spend a lot of time worrying that I'll fuck up and she'll dump me, or simply that she'll find someone else more interesting and she'll cuck/dump me.
I wouldn't have time for myself anymore. I would certainly have much less time for learning the stuff I'm trying to learn.
It wouldn't last much though, she would dump me after a couple weeks and then I'll probably get depressed or something.
I'm far better off like this
>>
>>29580831
My problem isn't no gf, I don't mind being alone, my problem is trying to sort my life out eventhough I don't even know what I want to do.
>>
>>29581394
I don't think it's that you are irritating, maybe they just don't know how to respond. One tip is to maybe ask questions (because they'll almost always get a response more than statements do). But I know how it is, sometimes you just want them to respond without having to set them up an opening.
>>
It would be nice to have a girl to shower with compliments and fuck all day. I don't get how people have an ideal girl. I just feel like I'll know who she is when I see her.
>>
File: work.png (1 MB, 837x877) Image search: [Google]
work.png
1 MB, 837x877
>>29580831
>>29580884
>>29580967

Before I found my actual GF i was sour, depressed faggot that was always complaining and wanted to kill himself. I've just feeled alone, not-loved, useless and was a failure for humanity.

Now I am more happy, i have no suicidal thoughts, and don't want to kill myself - even though my GF is not a virgin (she is loyal tho) and far from being attractive (she is obese, but she is working on her figure).

btw. before I found a GF i was telling myself that I will do everything for someone who will love me. Right now I don't give a shit, I am as lazy as always and doesn't do anything special for her.

Anons, if you just feel alone and worse than others because no one ever loved you find ANY gf. Don't be picky, get even ugly one or with shitty character. This will give you enough self-confidence to change life and understand that being in relationship is overrated.

Pic related, this first chick is slightly thinner than my gf
>>
>>29580891
>Virgin women are a fantasy
i'm 24 and still a virgin, khv
>>
>>29580831
in caring and providing for her, and eventually having children together, i'd gain purpose and a reason to constantly improve. i'd feel fulfillment in finally knowing what it's like to love and to be loved, to have someone who actually desires me as I desire her, to have a companion to share life with and experience new things with, and of course i'd be satisfying my biological imperative to mate.

she doesn't even have to be a virgin tbqhf, just not a slut y'know.

i'd say my life would improve drastically. i certainly wouldn't hang around here anymore, for starters.
>>
>>29582052
Timestamp or gtfo
where do you live is it close to texas
what are your intrest?
are you ok with dating younger boys? I'm 18
what are you currently doing in your life like college or jobs and junk
>>
>>29582550
>this anon is so alone that he is defying rules of place that give him acceptance and bowing before mirage of a female only to feel tiny, illusoric portion of women interest

Dude, you made me depressed
>>
>>29580831
I would actually feel like my efforts were being rewarded.
>>
>virgin gf

That would imply you aren't having sex. Dropped.
>>
File: spongebob.gif (1 MB, 1275x916) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.gif
1 MB, 1275x916
>>29582694
>tfw I had no comeback or even a remark for this and just cry on the inside for a few minutes...
and I still don't have anything good to say
fuck anon am I really that sad?

should I end it all?
>>
>>29582550
Not her, but why do you think it's so hard for you to find a virgin gf? You're 18... Probably like 40% of the girls 17-18 are probably virgins. When your 22+ it's like 2-4% and then it's rare. I was thinking you guys were around that age.
>>
>>29582871
Don't worry anon
This
>>29582873
Anon is right. You still have chances. I've lost my dreams of virgin gf after i was 23.
>>
>>29582799
if you're only doing things for a "reward" from other people, you're doing it wrong, and it's no surprise you're girlfriendless.
>>
>>29580831
I'd have the possibility to be not so negative everything hating asshole who has no drive for life and might cure myself of my obsession of anything sexual once I actually get some, and it might motivate me to actually try to live a life instead of sitting at home and fermenting in my own self
>>
>>29582873
>>29582927

this is some what encouraging...
thanks anons I guess

but this won't help with my anti social problems and my inexperience with girls in general
>>
>>29582963
nah, don't worry. We are entering an Era of Betas. Society, economical and "equality" changes destroys position of a man in world. In no time there will be millions of people that have serious social problems.

And they will start to get along with themselves and there will come salvation and everyone will find their second half.

And probably there will be more gays because deficit of women with social interaction problems and revelation that women sucks.
>>
>>29581248
>I DON'T FUCKING SPERG OUT
show us your cock
>>
>>29583038
>le everything was better in the old days meme

Nothing has changed. Beta virgin faggots have always been around.
>>
Not one bit
Plus she would lose her virginity quickly with me so
>>29580857
Kek'd
>>
I am not sure. I guess I would change my mindset from "I will be alone but I shall be okay" to "I have a partner and we shall be okay together" or something? I'd probably cave and focus on them a lot, especially since right now I'm just seeking a variety of stuff to focus on.
That's kind of unnerving, actually
>>
>>29583056
>hurr nothing has changed
>society doesn't evolve
>social structure and ideas have no impact on life of people

Fuck of statist.
>>
File: guntohed.jpg (14 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
guntohed.jpg
14 KB, 385x387
Nothing would change. I would still want to kill myself as badly as I do now.

I'm allergic to life. I cannot be happy and I will always search for ways to distract myself (4chan, vidya, escapism). I welcome death
>>
File: 5F2.png (31 KB, 398x394) Image search: [Google]
5F2.png
31 KB, 398x394
>>29580831
i would feel incredible joy.. i would be so happy watching how beautiful she is, kissing her warm lips, hugging and cuddling with her, tickling her .. i could literally not stop from crying and hugging and caressing her delicate skin

i don't know if my life would improve besides feeling very happy because of her, but i believe that i would no longer feel fear or anxiety... no task would feel stressful or too difficult if i had to do it for her; i can't figure out anything that would motivate me as much as having a loving caring gf

i wonder if this is just a lie made up by my brain, or i would actually follow through
>>
>>29582550
i lived in texas until a few months ago.
i don't want to date you because im already involved with someone from here
but i have multiple female friends from 19-28 who are all still virgins, several of them having never even had a bf.
>>
>>29580831
>virgin gf

Not after I'm through with her.
>>
File: 1463910628637.jpg (96 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1463910628637.jpg
96 KB, 840x700
>>29580831
Decently, whenever I have someone in my life, My motivation returns.
I get more optimistic, or even if not, then I withstand hardships way easier.
I then also tend to be more toughtful or reasonable, ambitious even.
Some perfectionism sparks in me, and not just idealism.
I usually have a much warmer attitude, I'm taking proper care of myself, so as not to look bad.
In the meantime working to put on some weight and exercise.
I tend to be more appreceative and diligent.
I'm not that afraid of the future, usually look up to it.
It also makes me less whiny, if at all.
Oh, and I'm way more passionate, empathic and confident.
Way to go.
>>
Hmm, I'd feel more secure for the future. I have a lot of friends, and what I want from a girlfriend is being like them pretty much but with some romantic shit from time to time and most importantly true attachment and being together in the sense where we share expenses etc. (although I do it with some friends anyways). It would mean having a person who's willing to stay with you and/or follow you - friends can't give me that, I don't even feel entitled to that. If I moved away from my city to a new place I'd have to find new friends again, while if I had a gf, maybe she'd move together with me depending on circumstances. That's just an example although I do want to move out. It's just I'd feel secure that I won't be left alone.
Unless she'd have whore tendencies, then it'd be just more stressful as I'd be afraid she will cuck me.

I think I'd also have more confidence and motivation, especially if we shared some hobbies etc., it's easier to motivate yourself to do stuff together with someone than to do it alone
>>
>>29580831
It would be comforting to know that someone gives a shit about me
>>
>>29584627
Pretty much this.
It's amazing how one person can change you completly.
>>
File: smallLain2.gif (9 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
smallLain2.gif
9 KB, 240x300
a girlfriend isn't the problem.
I just want to live in a world where I can genuinely understand and connect with people.
>>
>>29580831
Literally the only way it would change is that I would have sex with a girl and be able to tell her what to do, and do whatever I want sexually.
However, this doesn't really matter to me after 26 years of being a virgin.
I would still be the same me, generally pessimistic and depressed with slightly antisocial tendencies even though I cover it just fine talking to people at work and family. I'd still have the alcohol genes. It just would barely matter if I had a gf because I can't imagine her being interested in anything that's cool or interesting.
I get the impression that girls just choose their guys based on looks these days, although the primary objective for them is security and companionship.
Basically their boyfriends tell them what to be interested in. I knew this girl for like 15 years and she still cheated on the 30 year old guy taking care of her.
I don't see how any of it is worth investing any more emotion into, I barely feel anything about women these days.
>>
>>29586199
I'm pretty sure we all are looking for the same thing here anon...
>>
File: 1448635947801.jpg (29 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1448635947801.jpg
29 KB, 384x384
It wouldn't change in the slightest besides me having to spend time with her.

If anything my quality of life would go down.
>>
>>29583324
>fembot trying to give a lost bot false hope

fucking DISGUSTING
get out of here you think lies will help here
it will only lead to more pain
>>
>>29580831

It's not the sex I'm after, it's a female companion. I want to do things with her and enjoy our hobbies and lives together. It's different doing things with a gf than doing it with friends. But I'm an ugly manlet virgin so I'll never have that.
>>
File: 1466814961137.jpg (12 KB, 198x174) Image search: [Google]
1466814961137.jpg
12 KB, 198x174
Realistically? Not in the fucking least. I would be a stuttering mess because I haven't ever had a real conversation with a woman, and she would just get tired of my shit and leave anyway. I wouldn't even lose my virginity because I find sex disgusting.
>>
>>29584627
Pretty much this, spot on
>>
>>29580831
Can someone explain the "virgin gf" thing to me?

I'm new here. What's so special about having a virgin girlfriend? It doesn't change anything.
>>
File: 1453562986797.png (782 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453562986797.png
782 KB, 1000x1000
>>29587410
Virgins are pure whilst roasties are just used up whores.
>>
>>29587428
So even if a girl had sex once, with one guy, and hasn't had sex since, she's by your definition, a "used up whore".
>>
>>29580831
It would all be good for a while, but humans always find new things to be depressed about, no matter what your situation is

Your main focus of depression would just move from wanting a GF to something else
>>
>>29587448
Obviously

It means she's done all the things that you perceive as being so intimate and special with a different guy, or multiple different guys, kind of puts everything into perspective
>>
>>29580831
Got a virgin gf for a month now. It didn't change anything for me, still not going to uni regularly, still low self esteem, still no motivation to learn for exams. Don't fall for the gf meme.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.