[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /wish they were gay/? >99% of women are vapid annoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 251x201
Who here /wish they were gay/?
>99% of women are vapid annoying cunts that go for chads
>clingy, needy, manipulative, too emotional
>no common interests
>the 1% that aren't are autistic and/or ugly as shit
>gay relationships are 50% less likely to end in divorce/breakups, and are on average happier
>no need to deal with all the annoying characteristics of women
>gay sex usually yields higher satisfaction than straight sex

>you will never be gay
>you're forced to endlessly chase after staceys and get rejected
;_;
>>
>>29536364
>you will never have a qt bf to cuddle with
>>
>>29536364
>Who here /wish they were gay/?
Me. 100% wish I were. I wish gay was just by choice. It's probably partially choice, but not fully, unfortunately.

I wish there were some sort of gay camps you could go to that use heavy psychological conditioning, aversion therapy (to make you disgusted with vaginas), and hypnosis/drugs induced suggestions, and stuff like that.
>>
at least i'll never get aids
>>
>>29536555
it's a shame those sorts of camps have been proven not to work, at least not from gay -> straight.
i don't want to deal with women and shit like >>29533425
>>
Time for gay redpill for you
>a large population of gays act mostly like women but even more dramatic and slutty
>gays pair up solely based on looks, if you don't look like anyone else, you're fucked
>sure gays can hook up easily, but that's only if you enjoy fucking around with 40 year old men
>even when gay end up in couples, more often than not they're not in an exclusive relationship, so no monogamy for you
>it still is pretty dangerous to be openly gay in many places, so PDA isn't an option
>the STDs are RAMPANT, you'll be constantly getting checked and the HIV fear is very real
If you're fit, white, and not ugly though you stand a pretty good chance of being popular.
But is that really any different than heterosexual life?
>>
>>29536364
>tfw bisexual and still miserable
The grass isn't greener guys, give it up.
>>
>>29536364
It doesn't get better. Gay robot here. No one wants robot, gay or not. If you aren't a robot then you need not be here anyways.
>>
>>29536839
>>29536894
>>29536855
>grass is never greener for us robots
why even bother trying in a world where everything is based on looks
in an ideal world people could date purely on personality, but that won't happen because we're horny fucks

a-at least i would be able to blame my loneliness on how little gay men there are
>>
Sometimes I wish I was straight to be honest. Women are so stupid and fall for you right away. I have a lot in common with them and they're easy to talk to, I just can't get past how unappealing they are. I literally don't understand why guys are so into these hairless fat adult babies with dumb haircuts and too much makeup. I really hate women because they can so easily snap up straight men's attention and somehow they think they have it harder.
>>
>>29537079
>women are so stupid and fall for you straight away
if you're a chad...
>>
>>29537326
literally all you have to do is talk to them enthusiastically and not be entirely disgusting or bizarre. I'm a brown, skinnyfat, androgynous fag, not a chad.
>>
I just can't tolerate the female mind. After a bit of contact with them, you really get a sense of their limitations and their shitty thought patterns and pettiness and superficiality.

That's the ultimate curse of male intelligence--really grasping the borders of the female brain and understanding that, no, they'll never, ever get it.

There are a handful of women with masculine brains like Ayn Rand and Camille Paglia, but they are rare as fuck and are either lesbians or have suitably ultra high standards.

The heroin hit of fucking and cuddling is nature's "compensation" for putting up with vapid cunts, but it's not nearly enough for the male of above-average intelligence.
>>
>>29537462
>literally all you have to do is talk to them enthusiastically and not be entirely disgusting or bizarre.
i failed
>>
>>29537576
this sounds so cringy desu. *tips fedora*, euphoric redditor, etc
but it's so true
>>
women hate thread?
no oc tho
>>
That's me but I've managed to fall in love with a man who is a robot.
Problem is he's straight, however we act so affectionate towards each other I think he might be gay if I pursue him.

I want to suck his dick and balls hard.
>>
>>29536364
I wish I was straight. Believe me, women are a billion times less horrid than gay men. PRAY you never even go bi.
>>
Op you have a talent for just making up statistics.
>>
>>29536364
>gay relationships are 50% less likely to end in divorce/breakups, and are on average happier
This is a complete lie. The total opposite is the case. Gay relationships on average last about 1/3 as long or less as straight relationships and they're ALWAYS non-faithful.

http://barbwire.com/2014/06/06/myth-gay-male-monogamy/
>>
>>29537462
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR WHITES ONLY GET OUT PAJEET REEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.