[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here tired of hearing manlets excuses? I am...almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1346293687038.png (13 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1346293687038.png
13 KB, 500x461
Anyone else here tired of hearing manlets excuses? I am...almost to the point that I hate them.

I am 6' and I think height is just a convenient excuse and I'll tell you why.

Think about all the manlets you know. How many of them are ever really ugly in the face? A small percentage.

I've started to notice...they almost all have baby faces...especially if they shave their facial hair. But even with facial hair, they look youthful and dare I say cute.

I think it must have something to do with the same missing hormone they lack for height; also keeps them looking youthful and baby faced.

And yes women love masculine Chad's, but baby faced guys will always have options.

I would trade a few inches of height for a cute face any day.

Fuck off manlets, you dont know what it's like being ugly.

Face beats height every day of the week.
>>
im a guy 5'6 at 26 yrs old and i look 19 women want men not boys!

i honestly assume this is bait fuck you tall OP tall ugly guys get the girls tho.
>>
>>29519835
Yes because its super easy not to get friendzoned when you look like an average 15 year old
>>
at 5'4 having a handsome face doesn't mean shit
>>
File: ss (2016-06-25 at 06.03.33).png (22 KB, 712x155) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-06-25 at 06.03.33).png
22 KB, 712x155
>>29519835
Holy shit, OP.

I drew that picture over 5 years ago. I had no idea that anyone saved it.
>>
>>29519835
>I can't get women because X
>I don't try to get women because I think I can't get women because X
>I can't women because I don't try
>if I didn't have X it would be easy and women would approach me instead

keep makin excuses breh, and you'll never make it. your perspective is ass
>>
>>29519835
>they look youthful and dare I say cute.
I'm 5'7 want me to fuck your asshole until I cum so much it starts dripping down your balls?
>>
>>29519835
It's different for everybody OP. I'm a 5'3" cyborg trap and I've had a few gfs. Still a virgin because saving self for marriage.
>>
>>29519921
Nobody cares you desperate faggot.
>>
>>29519941
l care
>>
>>29519945
Great here comes the contrarian.
>>
>>29519941
I care, that's pretty awesome

It's always nice seeing someone use your edit
>>
File: real-hobbit.jpg (57 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
real-hobbit.jpg
57 KB, 480x480
Yeah, I've always thought this. I always wanted to be shorter. 6'2" 31 y/o virgin here. (But of course, I want the attention of men, so... might not apply to you hetero manlets. Ah, to be a cute little bitchboy is such an easy life...)
>>
No I'm definitely ugly, big ears, big nose, big forehead, perma dark eye circles.
>>
>implying women are attracted to baby faces
2/10 made me reply
>>
>I am 6' and I think height is just a convenient excuse and I'll tell you why.

Because you're 6', that's why.
>>
>>29519941
I care, that's a pretty cool moment 2bh
>>
File: 1215166255915.gif (429 KB, 230x255) Image search: [Google]
1215166255915.gif
429 KB, 230x255
>>29519835
>quite manlet
>nobody has ever really cared I was short
>never used it as an excuse
>capable of making all the tall people upset by calling them lanklets
>>
>>29520979

HATERS OF MANLETS AND MANLETS ALIKE
ALL OUR FATES ARE TIED BECAUSE OF THE MEMEPOCALYPSE
TAKE HEED
>>
>>29519941
I actually care too, it's awesome
>>
File: 1423472578223.jpg (13 KB, 407x286) Image search: [Google]
1423472578223.jpg
13 KB, 407x286
>>29519835
>tfw my father is shorter than my mother and had more sex partners in his life by my age
>He was young before dating apps and websites n' such
>He was having sex with underage and cops didn't do anything even though he was already age of consent
>You go to prison for drawings now when my father could legally view actual cp
>Consensual (bdsm) harm can be considered illegal now when back then women got backhanded when out of line and slapped and such and it was normal
It's just getting worse. Of course there's always REASON for men to complain and technology is fucked by the Jews more and more so it's about to be worse now than ever before. If games didn't suck more and more in every way but graphics, and copyright infringement wasn't an issue, and a whole bunch of other technological bull being raped by normies and their laws, then it'd be about as fun as it was a few decades ago, for men.
>>
>Have cute, youthful, low T looking face
>be 6'5"
>still balding at age 20
>but can't grow a beard for shit

REEEEE what the fuck is this bullshit!
>>
>>29519941
I care, I felt happy seeing that
>>
>>29519835
>I am 6' and I think height is just a convenient excuse

I'm white and I think race is just a convenient excuse.
>>
>>29519835
Face is the most important aspect.
It goes:

1. Face
2. Height
3. Personality.

If you have a shit face it just doesn't matter if you're a giant at 6ft 4
>>
>>29521533
Blame it on the race mr minority quota, affirmative action, welfare crunching little snowflake.
Stop playing the victim card and stop acting like a fucking savage and maybe you can get ahead in life too m8.
>>
>>29519835
Being short can be a disadvantage of course, but height does not give you everything you need.

I'm 6'4", but lack confidence because I grew very tall, very early, which made me feel kind of awkward about my height. I towered over everyone as a kid, and kind despised it.

This, along with a lot of other hangups over women that developed led to a completely shitty personality and no confidence. Probably the biggest thing if you can't attract any girl at all like me.
>>
>>29521297
*Being tall can make you age up to 15 percent faster though. Fun to think about.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK