[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: I'm ready to die.jpg (30 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
I'm ready to die.jpg
30 KB, 555x333
Can one of you faggots please explain to me why being a NEET is okay and why people talk shit about "wage slaves" what happens when there is no left to take care of you, pay bills, etc. being a NEET is not a long term life style in the slightest, are you just supposed to hang yourself once you cant suck off your parents tit any longer?
>>
I don't play the normalfag's games and I'm better off
>>
>>29518783
That doesn't answer my question in the slightest you fucking mongoloid
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29518750
This doesn't need an explanation of any kind.
>>
File: potatoepepe.jpg (33 KB, 470x698) Image search: [Google]
potatoepepe.jpg
33 KB, 470x698
>>29518750

>don't fall for the wagie meme

neets like to project their feelings of inadequacy into to those to lead a better life. I mean, sure living with your parents and/or being welfare is a relaxed lifestyle but its not sustainable, also degenerate.

Being a neet is darwinism at work: these fat aspies will live an unproductive and stagnant life, limiting their chances of breeding and weakening the gene pool. Its really in everyone best interest that we let them be in order to strengthen the genetic structure of generations to come.

It should be obvious to any self sufficiant person that the neets are just projecting.

I make as much as neets in a week that they do in a month and work 3 days out of said week giving me virtually as much free time and considerably more money. There really isnt anything they could say that would make me feel bad about that.

>fit
>own property
>own vehicle
>>
>>29518750
Its literally trolling. You think someone who qualifes for neetbux is a whole human being? Being so retarded the state literally pays you subhuman wage JUST to get by? 90 percent of the threads are made by normalfags with jobs to troll you.
>>
Being a NEET is great, really. All you need is money. That's always what you need though.
>>
I've been asking myself the same question. It's a lifestyle that's extremly hard to support once the government cut off NEETbux or the parents die
>>
>>29518928
What do you do for work? I always hear people say shit like this and it seems impossible to me
>>
File: woojack.png (43 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
woojack.png
43 KB, 640x712
I don't think you'll ever understand you should probably give up and go back to work
>>
File: 1465214567513.gif (97 KB, 346x360) Image search: [Google]
1465214567513.gif
97 KB, 346x360
You can only afford to be NEET in teens/first half of 20s.

I quit being fully NEET a year ago at 20, was one for nearly 4 years. I want bank now desu
>>
I mean I was honestly curious to see some different view points of actual NEETs if they are even around to see what their stance is on the whole thing.. after losing my job I've been a NEET for about 4 months now and I just can't take it anymore I can't understand how anyone can live like this It's so unfulfilling.....
>>
>>29519037

>It's so unfulfilling.....

Only because you choose to make it that way
>>
>>29518980

Im a personal trainer but i try to keep my client base to people with sports injuries and the obese. The obese people are literally a gold mine and stay way longer than a normal clients.

I currently train 4 people and 2 of which i see on the same day. 3/4 are obese.

I average about 5k a month and enjoy what i do. I mean it just frustrating working with obese people and trying to keep them motivated but it feels good to help and make a comfy living at it.
>>
>>29519037
What filled you up before?
>>
>>29519057

37 dicks

in a row
>>
>>29519057
Being able to go out and do what ever I wanted on days off despite having a shit job, now I just cant do anything.
>>
>>29519051
I've been lifting for about 2 years and thought about being a trainer but don't know if it's for me or what it would even require
>>
>>29519185
>go out
what the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>29519223
Go see movies, or go to class, get food, get my hair cut, go out and get shitfaced, I basically meant to say I can't fucking pay for shit
>>
i'll be a neet until my art pays enough to survive from freelancing, I'd rather be dead than work under some normie ordering me around.
>>
>>29519209
here in Canada you need a certificate to legally be a trainer but its like a 2 day course and costs 80$ so thats not a big deal. You could coach people under the tabel just dont get caught i guess.

Gyms here will pay you a portion of the memberships that your clients pay for, then on top of your price for training its a good living. I could work a lot more and make a shit load of money but im stable where im at and have free time to work on music and do the things i enjoy, which is way better than working 40hrs/week in my opinion. If you like lifting and helping people than training is a good profession for you. You have to look the part though and practice what you preach, no will listen to someone who isnt knowledgeable or doesnt look good.
>>
>>29519311
Are you still natural? and what are stats that you would consider would make you be taken seriously? Like bodyfat%, body weight, numbers?
>>
>>29519037

NEET for just over a decade here. I hate it. Every day is worse than the one before it. I'm not sure what's worse, the fact I've actually been applying to every place in town for the better part of this and get literally no call-backs or the fact I keep waking up every day. Can't get help, can't get anywhere, can't do a fucking thing. I try to make my days feel less awful by helping the older neighbors in my immediate area with shit like housework and lawn care and errand running, entirely free of charge, but it's just a crutch that's going to break eventually. I don't know what to do anymore. It sucks when you know you're broken and nothing you do will ever fix it.
>>
Im still natural but the temptation of hopping on the juice is always there. Im about 215 on a good day at 13-14% bf and 6'4. Im not massive but i look good.

It really depends on the people you want to train though, if its just middle age people/normal people you dont have to look amazing, looking like you lift and being in a young body is reassuring enough for them. If you want to train aspiring bodybuilders you obviously have to be huge to keep clients. My physique is inspiring to the clients i have, although most of them are obese but i always push the fact that its naturally obtainable.

I know a lot about steroids from research and people i know on them so if a client of mine wanted to do it i wouldnt refuse to train them, instead i would just show the proper training method for roiding and teach them how to run a cycle safely
>>
>>29519369
>>29519435

sorry forgot to tag

totally not original
>>
>>29518750
NEET for 3 years after dropping out of college

>why being a NEET is okay
I'm okay with it because I have 0 aspirations, have hobbies to fill my time, and my parents enable it. My parents are okay with enabling it because they have the money to, and they're afraid of what might happen if they didn't. also I'm literally autistic and for some reason they feel guilty about that

>why people talk shit about "wage slaves"
It's a small number of posters, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just 2 or 3 NEETs simply trolling for the angry (you)s. They talk shit because it gets under people's skin. Most people hate their jobs, they hate having to work doing menial tasks. NEETs don't need to do that, so if they're the kind of person who gets off on being mean-spirited and they have the time to shitpost incessantly about it, it's gonna happen.

>what happens when there is no one left to take care of you
There used to be a lot threads about this when the board was more of a NEET hangout and less of a zoo for normies to have a laugh at. Most NEETs unironically planned suicide. But most of us will most likely be too chicken shit to do it and be forced into wage-slavery when the parents finally make our lives uncomfortable enough or when the neetbux stop rolling in
>>
NEET = not comfortable with oneself or one's own time. desire to normalize
Ascended = at terms with asceticism, bound by nothing but one's own knowledge

learn the difference
>>
>>29519391
My dad is actually in a very similar situation. Hasn't had a job since 2008 he just lives with his sister and does random under the table work just to pay for cigs and alcohol so I kind of know that feel, he says no one will hire him because he's too old. It's pretty fucked.
>>
>>29518750
Not everybody lives in burgerstan. I live 100% by myself and have enough money to eat well and pay all the bills, though I can't buy anything beyond that.

As to why, why not? The ability to buy console games and books isn't worth spending 40 hours a week working for.
>>
Been a NEET for 6 months. I don't like having so much free time and i don't feel like i have a life. I have hobbies and entertainment to keep me occupied though (i'm gonna be a millionaire someday).

Finding a job is hard because i'm too insecure to apply for most jobs, like cashier or salesman jobs. It is impossible for a normie to understand this and i have to accept that, but it's how it is for me.
>>
>>29518947
I'm a whole human being. My neetbux are from teh VA.

>>29519391
Military?
>>
>>29518750

NEETs have nothing to be ashamed of, (ok, maybe some of them do). They are simply a symptom of society crumbling and failing. NEETs need social help and treatment, not someone trying to convince them that they are wrong and bad.
>>
>>29519661
Wasn't trying to make any NEETs feel any worse than they already do considering I my self am one right now I would have to agree with you
>>
>>29519692
Fuck NEETs
most of them are pathetic little faggots
>>
File: 1361069480697.gif (1 MB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
1361069480697.gif
1 MB, 325x203
>>29519733
Yeah fuck a entire group of people they are all obviously worthless sacks of shit it's all their fault
>>
>>29519755
Not the entire group. Just most of them. I'm an exception. Most are NEETs not because they made a calculated decision to live off mommy and daddy and big titted uncle sam rather than work, but because they're too autistic to be normal.
>>
>>29519692

Things that cause NEETdom that society does nothing about:

> Emotionally abusive parents
> Overprotective parents who do not let their kids socialize or learn basic skills of interacting with society
> Lack of career training and support; Instead most people get their jobs through connections
> Bullying not being prevented or addressed in schools and workplaces
> Lack of positive role models for young men and women
> Children funneled into a lifestyle of being sedentary and eating junk food, encouraging poor physical health which leads to depression and other mental illness

But we should moving towards a society where there is Universal Basic Income (UBI) and robots and artificial intelligence do most of work.
>>
I don't want to work at all and have no will to really participate in society. Even if I have to live under shit-tier conditions I'll continue being a NEET.
>>
Because I REALLY like what interesting threads are made by NEETs, in fact, the entire neighborhood comes together and pays for the NEETs bills every morning when he comes out in his blankie and smug look(so cute!)
>>
>>29518750
>not killing parents at some point and cashing in their pension until they are contacted by Guiness world records at alledged age of 130
>not driving all your relatives around in a cyber ponzi scheme
also pepe meme paks are 12 dollars each you can easly make a pack in 2 days man and sell it about 60 times
>>
>>29518750
We're gonna burn out like lazy stars OP
Half as long but twice as bright yeah
>>
I think very few people choose to be a NEET, it just sort of happens because you didn't fit into society and didn't have anything forcing you too.
>>
Be a man, NEETs. Get married and have kids by some succubi that's going to steal all your money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtvfHnZMcOY
>>
>>29518750
>are you just supposed to hang yourself once you cant suck off your parents tit any longer?
Yes, Next thread,
>>
File: 1465728222986.jpg (187 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1465728222986.jpg
187 KB, 1280x800
I wonder whether people who work in lower end jobs have any self-awareness left, or maybe they are born that way.
>>
>>29520979
THE MEMEPOCALYPSE IS COMING
TAKE HEED NEETS OF YOUNG AND OLD
>>
>>29521107
>married men work harder
anon, I'm a neet because I don't want to work
>>
There are a lot of NEETs like me who have 'earned their stripes', so to speak. They worked hard for many years at a well paying professional job and have enough coming in passively that they can finally take a nice break.

Some of them never have to go back to work. There's no shame in that. We can explore other activities that make lives better without considering economic viability.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.