[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retailcuck thread. Fast-foodcucks also welcome. >Blacks Stealing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: 1466558065419.jpg (118 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
1466558065419.jpg
118 KB, 849x565
Retailcuck thread. Fast-foodcucks also welcome.

>Blacks Stealing Things
>tfw everybody thinks they're a comedian
>tfw EVERY fucking customer thinks they have to tell a joke
>tfw forcing out another fake laugh as part of your soul withers away
>>
>>29466128
kill yourself you fucking cuck
>>
>>29466180
bump :3

orengino
>>
>Working at MgRonalds
>Guy comes through drive through
>Orders a triple with two extra meat patties and a Diet Cola
>Asifthatllbalanceitout.kek
>Arrives at the window
>500 pounds at least
>Give him his bag after collecting
>Motherfucker pulls out a scale to weigh the burger
>"THIS IS NOT A BUTGER WITH 5 PATTIES"
>tries to throw the burger but his chubby arms end up spilling it all over himself
>Drives off

That's really the only story I have don't know if it applies here tho
>>
work as mcdonalds slave for 5 years

quit because I hated myself

months later and i'm running out of cash

have to go back to mcdonalds soon

feel like dying instead
>>
>>29466364
Should of told him that he needs the scale more than the burger
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
contribute to the expansion of our knowledge about robots

>>29465110

or get straight to the polls

the most recent one

http://www.strawpoll.me/10556515

the classics

http://www.strawpoll.me/10548967
http://www.strawpoll.me/10546379
>>
>be applying to jobs
>see one close by my house
>apply
>get response
>look em up, find out they do shady practices, scams, and fraud complaints, rated one of the worst companies in 2014
>going for an interview on Monday

Wtf should I do? I'm interested because this might be an office job close by
>>
File: 1456453034226.png (491 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456453034226.png
491 KB, 1280x720
>store is busy as fuck
>lady in line decides to endless ramble to me holding up the register and acting like I'm her therapist.
>>
File: rarest popo.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rarest popo.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
>>29466128
>work in produce
>everyone treats grapes display like an all you can eat buffet
>everyone tries to make jokes about 'heheh, sorry, I'm just gonna mess up your display here'
>THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR YOU FUCKING MORON, TO BE SHOPPED, SHUT UP, MAKE YOUR SELECTION, AND FUCK OFF
>chad & stacey's brats squeezing roma tomatoes, leaving shit from other aisles in bins
>normalfags recognizing one another and choosing to have a big fucking reunion in the middle of the aisles
>that one asshole who has to scrutinize everything and always asks 'do you have anymore in the back?'
>>
>>29466128
I'm a salesgirl at a clothing store. It sucks having to sell clothes I can't afford myself.
>>
>>29466128

>working at a McDo competitor
>happy client asks me why the staff here always smiles
>I answer "we always tell jokes about the boss"
>she laughs, leaves laughing
>one millisecond later, boss taps on my shoulder
>mfw
>>
>>29466472
Work, plead ignorance when the police come around.
>>
>>29466523

sucks even more seeing Stacies buying them
>>
>>29466624
I'm fine with Staceys. Live and let live.
>>
File: rlyrly.jpg (5 KB, 238x195) Image search: [Google]
rlyrly.jpg
5 KB, 238x195
>>29466656
>66656
>56
>5
Why. Why life. Why.
>>
>>29466523
are you a girl or a "girl"

Since you felt the need to identify your gender in the first place I will assume you dont mind me asking questions like that.
>>
>>29466543
Your boss didn't find that funny? It was clearly a joke in jest to make the customer laugh.
>>
>>29466682
because he is wrong.
>>
>>29466128
I'm about to start my first job as a cashier, training next week during night shift what am I in for, Ata Harris teeter btw
>>
>>29466713
Depends fully on if your store accepts checks or not how frustrating things will be.
>>
>>29466797
I worked cleaning carpets 3~ years ago, I had a customer go apeshit because he got a discount and wasn't told about it.

We quoted him for $xxx, when we arrived and actually did the work we charged him $xxx - ($50). He stood there and screamed at us, calling us crooks and thieves, tax evading lowlifes etc etc.

We ended up taking off the discount and charging him in full, he was happy then.
>>
>>29466866
Quotes are expected to be an accurate statement of how much it will cost for this amount of work.
>>
>>29466893
Which is why we never went OVER an estimate, I worked that job for a year and a half, and that was the only person I've seen be unhappy to have to pay less than what they should have.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>Chad and his qt gf come into Rubios

>Offer free drink to qt

>Chad says he wants a drink too

>"Sorry sir its not in my power to give free drinks"

>Chad glares at me the whole time he was eating

GET FUCKED CHAD
>>
>>29466480
I hate this so much. Especially when they start talking about current events and you just want to tell them to fuck off.
>>
>be white
>steal over 30,000 dollars worth of merchandise from walmart
>never been caught because I'm an average looking white guy

Thank you so much, racism
>>
>Customer uses coupon from a different restaurant

Are you that retarded that you cant look at what coupon you have?
>>
>>29466425
Don't anon, I used to work at mcdonalds and fucking hated it

Stocking shelves in a store is the comfiest job ever, do that
>>
>>29467189
Not that anon but I've heard that warehouse shit like that can be pretty bad with bosses pushing deadlines and shit.

>anoni-cuck you have to put out 4 pallets every 15 minutes! This is what we pay you the big bucks for champ! ;)
>>
File: 1466271923969.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1466271923969.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>>29466128
>MUH JOB IS BAAAAAAADDDDDDD
Gee no shit you fucking wagecucks. You are paid to do your fucking job not bitch about it. Either leave wagecucking and follow the mighty NEETs or die sucking your boss's dick will get fucked by normie customers.
tl;dr
STOP BITCHING
>>
>tfw YEAH LET ME GET LARGE ICED COFFEE 3 CREAM 2 SPLENDA WITH A TURBO SHOT WITH A HOT CUP AND HALF THE ICE ALSO CAN I GET MELTED SUGAR AND I HAVE A SENIOR DISCOUNT CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME JELLY MUNCHKINS THEY ARE FOR MY DOG LOL DON'T FORGET THE EGG WHITE VEGETABLE CHICKEN WRAP AND HOW COULD I FORGET THE LARGE HOT WITH 2 SWEET AND LOW AND MELTED SUGAR AND SKIM MILK LOL
>>
I've been looking to get out of fast food, I know work is work but any robots have jobs worth recommending
>>
File: An Homura double..jpg (94 KB, 604x396) Image search: [Google]
An Homura double..jpg
94 KB, 604x396
Is it just me or does it happen to be that all employers like to treat their employees like shit while spewing false motivational things and bland congratulations to keep you productive?
>>
>>29467166
Do you just walk over the exit without the machine beeping?
>>
>>29467237
I work in the dairy/frozen section of a grocery store atm. Im pretty sure its the job of someone else to move pallets and shit.
My duties are
>get shit from pile of shit that needs to be stocked that day, put the shit on a cart
>take cart and put shit on the shelves that it needs to go
>around closing move any products pushed to the back up to the front
And thats literally all I do. I just have a pile of shit that needs to go places at the start of my shift and my only duty is to make sure it goes where it needs to by the end. Nobody even talks to me ever unless its a customer that needs help with something.
>>
>>29467263
I used to be a NEET and I would rather work a shitty job then be on my computer from when I wake up to when I sleep and not be able to buy anything besides basic necessities. I was more depresessed as NEET than as a wagecuck.
>>
>>29467369
You gotta know the tricks of the trade man, have the right tools.

But yes, I walk right out the door without the machine beeping.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (16 KB, 218x290) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
16 KB, 218x290
>work phones me 2:30PM
>wants me to work 4pm-midnight
>despite having to work 8-4 the next day, i agree to it
>need dat money

>get there
>hell broke lose
>computer crashes
>dickhead customers
>whole shebang

today was better
>>
>>29466439
omg lol!!
that would've gotten so many karma points!
>>
>>29467433
>implying all NEETs are poor
Enjoy minimum wage wagefag
>>
>>29467478
Do you just rip off the barcode? What do for items that is packed inside a plastic wrapper?
>>
>>29467369
machines only beep if the little white tag is on the equipment, you can peel it right off.

Even if it beeps they aren't allowed to stop you unless their loss prevention has actually seen you steal.

Those things go off on false positives all the time.
>>
>>29467511
>implying all wagecucks are minimum wagies

enjoy your big boy points,
>>
been working at wendys, GM is super inept at their job, only me and two other (non managers) hqve worked there for more than 6 months, constant rotation of shitty teens that quit within a month,what do?
>>
>>29467544
Do you actually think the thing at the door scans barcodes?

Are people actually this dumb?

not speaking for him, but I open packages all the time and just take what I want because its easier to pocket.

A big target of mine is PC games. I open the box, take a picture of the cd-key, then put the box back.

I never go to the same store more than twice in a year.
>>
>>29467603
Try to make the job less shitty for teens by working harder and showing them they aren't working alone? Dunno. I quit a different job because all my coworkers were shit and teaching the new guys to be shit.
>>
File: king.png (417 KB, 600x541) Image search: [Google]
king.png
417 KB, 600x541
>Work at Burger King
>Customer tries to order something that we ran out of
>Tell him we ran out
>Makes a joke about suing us for false advertising claiming we are promoting something we don't sell
>Manager doesn't see the joke, gets up in his face
>What court are you taking us to?
>When will we be called in?
>Who is your lawyer etc...
>Customer is like fucking hell mate calm down I'm just trying to lighten the Sunday mood
>Manager storms off
>10 mins later
>Cleaning tables
>Same customer comes up to me
>You're Manager's a bloody miserable sod isn't he, what a cunt, how do you cope with him?
>Laugh nervously in agreement
>See manager glaring at me from the back
>Had to clean the toilets like 3 times as punishment
>>
>>29467631
were not usually the ones who train them, often times its a manager of the GM,
>>
File: potatoepepe.jpg (33 KB, 470x698) Image search: [Google]
potatoepepe.jpg
33 KB, 470x698
>>29466128

>stealing shit-tier quotes from retail memes on facebook

>making same shit tier thread the day after

pics related
>>
Who /healthcare/ here?

>work reception at a doctor's surgery
>people that ask for results for a test that was done yesterday
>"can you do a prescription over the phone?"
>old people that phone up at peak appointment booking times so they can talk about their problems but they don't actually want an appointment today
>people that phone with a really bad signal so you can't hear shit
>people that press the keys on their phone when they're speaking to you so you get loud fucking noises in your ear
>computer system crashes when you need to get into a patient's notes
>every coworker doing things differently
>the clusterfuck that is the documents scanning
>all the call centers wanting to speak to our practice manger to sell them shit
>patients that phone up about half an hour after the appointments are released and get butthurt there's none left
>>
I worked in call center for 2 months, 1 month of which was training in a classroom. I quit 3 weeks into taking live calls on my own. I don't understand how people can work at a call center for years and years instead of just blowing their fucking brains out. I was sitting next to a guy who had been working in that department for 7 years. What the fuck, how do the normies do it?
>>
>>29467642
How do the most autistic hateful people always get hired as managers of fast food restaraunts
>>
about a month ago there was a cashier girl at the supermarket that was extremely unpolite to me for no reason (I guess she routinely gets harassed for being a girl and lashed out at me??)

all the other cashiers at this place have been polite to me, not even smirking or anything when I'm only buying stacks of ramen and candy

how do I get back at her?
>>
File: fem.png (316 KB, 474x344) Image search: [Google]
fem.png
316 KB, 474x344
Im the sous chef in an irish pub, does that count?

The pub life is far superior to fastfood degeneracy.

>free beer
>free food
>after hours parties
>having sex with qt waitresses

I may only make 13/hr but i have fun everyday, so that means a lot.
>>
>>29467788
Get a big cart full of shit and bring in your own bags then at the end say "never mind I don't want any of this" and walk away
>>
>>29466656
Congrats!

You win the r9k lottery! You have hope! You aren't an absolute piece of human garbage because there is now solid proof that you said a thing not totally fucked up!
>>
>>29467358
I once won $10 in store credit during a morning rally. The damn thing was more like a 50% off coupon, though, in that you had to spend at least $20 to get the discount. Why would someone act like such a Jew over a $10 reward to your employee?
>>
>>29467775
That manager is actually a total lad for the most part. I guess he was just having a bad day or something cus he's usually one for some banter.

All of the managers at my BK are pretty nice desu, one was a cunt but he stopped turning up to work and got fired.
>>
>>29467788

Well, people usually don't respond well to fat degenerates; If you dont respect yourself, no one else will either.
>>
File: USA_topo_en.jpg (2 MB, 2980x2031) Image search: [Google]
USA_topo_en.jpg
2 MB, 2980x2031
>>29466128
>Get $10 an hour to work in a catering service kitchen, supplement my income with burglary.
Just fucking end me.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 853x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 853x491
>>29467306
Damn, you have it bad. Most star bucks employees roll their eyes when I ask for a simple decaf coffee.
>I have to do a pour over
>I have to get my decaf coffee, it's tasty and I don't want to stay up all night
>mfw the stupid normie a give me a fucking regular coffee instead of decaf at 3pm
>>
File: 1427909195924.gif (793 KB, 255x144) Image search: [Google]
1427909195924.gif
793 KB, 255x144
>Work at Gamestop
>Soulless asian kids coming in to buy Riot Point cards
>Weird old dudes trying to find rare pops
>Black people coming in just before closing with their incredibly fake ass credit card
>Indian people trying to get discounts that don't exist
>Jewish kids who have to ask their mom like a loanshark for money to pay the $5 tax

If the people who worked there weren't chill, the hours weren't flexible and I didn't get free shit I'd be out so fast.
>>
>>29467237
All jobs are different. I used to work as an usher and the turnover rate was ridiculous, mostly because they hired the dumbest high schoolers (like me)and mexicans. They let me stay on for years even though I wasn't doing that great a job, and even got kicked off of cashiering because I kept fucking up the register.
I hated concessioning. I tried to do anything else they needed back there rather than cashiering because I knew I'd fuck it up somehow.
As usher I had a schedule and a dustpan. It was basically me walking the entire place for eight hours. I am and was a fat bastard so that shit could wear me the fuck down though, maybe thats normal.
>>
>>29467767
>this anon here

Oh and last call I took before I quit I billed the guy $650 because he was being an entitled prick

I know it's something that he would never ever have to pay in a million years, but I still inconvenienced him by forcing him to call back in a month to get it fixed when he got his new bill.

/d e v i l i s h/
>>
>>29467775
True shit. I work temp at Mcdonalds and of our shift managers is the vilest cunt you will ever meet. Neck tattoos fucking everywhere, will genuinely scream at the shitty Windows Vista PCs and smash the shit out of the keyboards when what he's trying to do doesn't work. It's like working under a bald monkey.
>>
Today

>working as a bagger
>guy comes and buy one thing
>bag it and zone out
>When he finishes paying he yells for his item
>whoops sorry and hand it to him
>are you training?
>uh no
>Keep it up! (sarcastically)

Yeah, that was the biggest blunder of the year, asshole
>>
>>29467507
>LE OMG LOL LOL!!!!!

So. Many. Karma Points!!!!!
>>
>>29467818
Truest. Me old man used to work as a restaurant chef in his last teens after getting sick of school and dropping out. He used to get free wine after the restaurants closed and would fuck around with all the waitresses, even smoke joints out the back door with them in the quiet hours. Sounds fucking gold
>>
File: 1465895632376.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465895632376.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>W A G E C A S T R A T I S complaining about work
>mfw

What happened to "muh humans need something to do" maymay, slavebois?
>>
>>29467993
>when they talk to you
>some dumb shit no one should ever care about
>when you talk to them
>"here's your receipt"
>"I need to call for a price check"
>>
File: 1466415287110.jpg (347 KB, 853x1090) Image search: [Google]
1466415287110.jpg
347 KB, 853x1090
>get double big mac
>usually barely enough sauce have to force way through dry as fuck mcdonalds meat
>ask for more sauce
>they smear it all over the bun and it disintegrates in 2 bites just to fuck with me
A fucking monkey could do a better job than wagies
>>
>>29468000
If you stay in retail service statistically you are literally an older woman with kids. They hire those people the fastest since they know that they have zero ambition and will work for no raises for years on end.
>>
Best Buy salesman here

>focused for months on getting good sales and helping customers
>often spent 15-30 minutes with someone that really needed the extra help
>top-tier NPS reviews, customer compliments every week
>get called into office by manager
>informed that some employees are suspecting me of lying to customers or bribing them with "free" items that I put in their shopping bag without scanning
>this of course is bullshit, I protest it, no avail
>re-trained to focus on selling credit cards instead of product, told to direct customers to other employees if they ask for anything beyond the location of a product
>Scolded for not selling enough credit cards and cucking the managers out of their 15k quarterly bonus
>Employees spread rumor I am a transvestite

And this is why I am currently unemployed
>>
>>29468077
When I worked at Macy's, one morning we "celebrated" some woman having worked there for 50 years. Fifty. More than double the amount of time I had been alive, at the time. And her lot in life? Just signing and stocking displays in the morning. Either, as she aged, she opted for less work, or never attained anything more than that.
>>
I worked at Zaxby's. It was stressful when busy but not too bad. Really the worst part was washing dishes. That was fucking torture. TONS of disgusting dishes piled up in a hot, humid room and I have to wash them at the speed of light in a sink that's too small.
>>
File: 266262.jpg (46 KB, 234x235) Image search: [Google]
266262.jpg
46 KB, 234x235
>working in a shoes store
>fat hambeast rolls in the door and starts checking out shoes that are too small to fit him
>ask him if he needs help
>he tells me no, he's got it
>after trying to squeeze his lard foot into a shoe, he asks me if there are any bigger sizes
>I bring him the biggest size we have
>he then asks me where is the toilet, he needs to use it
>tell him our facilities are for employees only
>he throws a bitch fit
>manager comes in and lets him use it
>after 30 mins, he waddles out and walks out the store
>doesn't even check out the shoe I brought for him or buy anything for that matter
>10 mins in and the smell hits us
>we go to investigate and discover the toilet is covered in shit
>the toilet bowl is splattered with shit as if a shit bomb went off inside
>shit on the floor, shit on the walls, shit on the entire toilet paper roll and shit in the sink
>manager starts to retch
>closes the store for the day to get someone to clean it

we realized afterwards that the fat fuck only came in to take a shit
>>
>>29467574
>enjoy your big boy points
Fucking kek
>>
File: 1464383322770.jpg (24 KB, 245x242) Image search: [Google]
1464383322770.jpg
24 KB, 245x242
WHO /RETAIL MADE ME RACIST/ HERE?

>It's a black families buy shitloads of food at the movie theater episode
>>
>>29466128
I work retail, blacks are the absolute worst in almost every that's.

All the blacks that I have to work with are stupid lazy asshole that just play their shit rap music over the warehouse radio and would rather stand around and talk about sports or stupid bullshit instead of work.

A supermajority of black customers don't actually ever buy anything. They just waltz in the store and roam around touching shit and taking up space and blocking stuff for people actually interested in buying. They're the most annoying people to deal with especially when they ask for help because they're usually really rude on top of not speaking any form of English that I can understand on a regular basis (I've run into my fair share of latinos and even Arabs that don't speak English but at least they're humble about it and aren't rude assholes).

The ones that do buy stuff also never never bother actually looking for what they want. They walk in then demand to be told where the thing they want is despite there being giant signs plastered all over the store (all visible from the entrance) telling you where everything is. Sometimes it's even right in front of them but they don't see it because they can't be assed to look for it themselves. One time we had this idiot dindu buy a fucking GPS then he angrily returned it the next day because he as to fucking stupid to work it (I tested it, it was fully functional). The worst ones are the ones with kids. They keep almost zero tabs on their children and let them roam around touching fucking everything they can get their grubby little fingers on. Then when they get ready to leave they start screaming across the store for their kids like idiots.

The only decent nigs that I had an encounter with were clearly mixed.

I fucking hate retail.
>>
>Work as a Grad assistant
>2 hour work day
>5 Day work week
>Most of the time not even needed so sent home (walk to work so no gas wasted)
>Still get 720$ every two weeks

I lucked out with this.
>>
>>29468627
In almost every regard*
>>
>>29467932
I worked in a center doing tech "support" for an ISP for about 2 years. It's pretty miserable but after a while I got used to it and just muted my mic and laughed when people were retarded. The shittiest part was working 7 am shifts. Getting on the phone with a retard/drunk guy at 7 am and having to fix their problem is the worst feeling in the world.

At least when I got laid off I was able to go through the list of accounts that wronged me and fuck their internet up.
>>
>open
>every morning I set out an officially looking donations jar with a Red-cross label I slapped together in GIMP for whatever big news sob story happened most recently
>made 900 dollars thanks to the Orlando shooting
>put jar away before next shift comes in and take my money home
>>
>>29468823
lol nice :^)

fuckin SJWs amirite?
>>
>>29468603
White trash families and old white women are the cause of the most problems at the grocery store I work at. The darkies are chill af cept for one thats my boss she's a cunt with a superiority complex.
>>
>>29466480
This happens all this time where I work but it's not the customer it's always my manager who rambles on and holds up the line
>>
File: 1450223345497.jpg (88 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450223345497.jpg
88 KB, 633x758
>lost comfy office job recently
>have to look for shitty retail jobs
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>29466494
>that one asshole who has to scrutinize everything and always asks 'do you have anymore in the back?'

How is that scrutiny? I'm genuinely curious if you have more in the back or not, because your 'display' is empty.

Thank god for ALDI and LIDL and their overpaid workers, they never ever make a weird look, even when you ask them the stupidest question.
>>
>>29468823
That's fucking brilliant, I don't even know if you can get into any shit at all if you're busted.
>>
>>29467308
If you want to stay in the service industry, finish a bartender/barista or waiter course. Tips earn you a nice sum in certain places.
>>
what the fuck are you doing with your lives?
>>
>it's another "niggers put food containers inside of other containers thinking ill just scan the big container and let them get free shit" thread
>it's another "niggers buying the shittiest food possible with ebt and giving mountain dew and dr pepper to their 3 year old children" episode
>it's another "niggers playing rap music from their phone" episode
>it's another "niggers stealing drinks" episode
>>
File: hotbolt.jpg (98 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
hotbolt.jpg
98 KB, 600x451
>>29467642
Not your manager but I've had people seriously try to give me shit for "false advertising" that if someone even joked about it I'd probably get a lil pissed
>>
>>29469070
Why don't you just get a new office job?
>>
>>29468603
>>29469513
Why are you people stealing my comments from yesterday's thread?
>>
>>29469704
By the way when I said those things, I fucking said them because they actually happen to me, not just to make a racist meme..
>>
>>29469600
You're picture makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>29466128
Does grocery count as retail?
>>
>>29469668
>5 years experience needed
Not to mention 99% of shit put out are call centre jobs
>>
>>29466128
How do you get jobs? I'm a sperg with no work experience
>>
>>29469259
look up "charity fraud"
>>
>>29469773
You've had an office job why wouldn't you have the necessary experience?
>>
File: neet.png (213 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
213 KB, 1280x809
tick tock wage fucks
>>
>>29468298
Hope your dipshit manager learned his lesson: never let fatties use the shitter, ever.
>>
>>29469845
>5 years needed
>only have 1 year
>>
>work as cashier at upper class gormet grocery store
>never have to deal with niggers
>have to deal with white women who act like bitches
>one woman hands me a $20 and I enter it in
>as I'm counting change she tries to give me some coins so her change comes out as an even dollar
>can't do anything because I already entered in that she gave me a $20
>woman acts all huffy and asks if I can't do the math
>wanted to punch her in the face
>>
Im an introvert that works at a call center talking to people all day. You cant imagine the drain.
I usually cant help them so its really arguing all day

I hope i get fired soon
>>
I work at Target

ask me anything
>>
1.Old white people
2.Minorities
3.Middle aged women
4.Foreigners
5.Fat people
6.Businessmen
POWERGAP
7.#Lads
>>
>Its a helping people with self service episode

Shoot me
>>
>>29469882

How'd you end up losing the office job?
>>
>>29469982
Mexicans
Always mexicans

I work at a Walmart in SoCal and our makeup/haircare section is literally fenced off with a guard. You cant bring carts or any kind of bag inside and have to purchase anything you want inside before taking it out.
>>
>>29467603
>constant rotation of shitty teens that quit within a month,what do?

I used to work at a grocery store. At one point between ringing people up, one of the teenagers took off his uniform shirt and walked away, saying "No, more. I'm done with this crap."
>>
File: le grinch face.gif (28 KB, 325x315) Image search: [Google]
le grinch face.gif
28 KB, 325x315
>>29466128
>have to listen the the one pre-approved radio station

>YOU'RE LISTENING TO SHITS FM, NOTHING BUT THE BEST TOP 10 POP SONGS AND NOTHING ELSE ALL DAY EVERYDAY, UP NEXT WE HAVE JUSTIN BIEBER FEAT. PITBULL FOLLOWED BY PITBULL FEAT. JUSTIN BIEBER AS WELL AS A JUSTIN BIEBER PITBULL REMIX AT THE TOP OF THE HOUR STICK AROUND

This counts as a form of torture

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_in_psychological_operations
>>
>>29466128
I work in a discount retail store that has mostly Indians and Spanish people who shop in it.
It's weird since the housing in this area is mostly white.
I've started to get annoyed with how they treat merchandise and then complain if it's dirty.
You literally just dragged a dress on the floor what do you expect?
I also just started working at Starbucks and I like it here a lot more because I guess I see less minorities and the customers actually speak English.
>>
>>29466128

I work in the meat department, and I honestly have only had half a handful of negative experiences in the 6 months I've been here. Mostly just ornery old people or preppy chads trying to get me to hurry up.

>>29469978

Is it as bad as I've heard? I have literally not heard a single positive thing about that place
>>
>>29469903
Well, can you do the math?

Women did nothing wrong.
>>
>>29467631
>Try to make the job less shitty for teens by working harder and showing them they aren't working alone?

Not him but I used to work a fast food place with other 16-19 year ods and they would literally just sit down and watch me work and tell me to chill out.

>>29467603
That's just the name of the game of the fast food workplace senpai. Teens, stoners, and maybe occasionally some single mom or innocent wide-eyed college student if you're lucky.
>>
>>29470217
I can. I have a math minor. I'm only doing this job for the summer.
>>
>>29470166

Is being barista a good? I imagine the training, remembering all the orders and the plebs who actually go to starbucks would make it unbearable.
>>
>>29470245
So why so mad? What the women did was perfectly normal.
>>
File: 1429317072025.png (302 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1429317072025.png
302 KB, 1024x768
>>29470026
Reduced my hours to zero as a means of firing me without actually 'firing me' so they could get someone new that they could pay less.
>>
>>29469758

Grocery, to me, seems like retail and foodservice combined. Also, you probably get the worst customers because terrible people don't need fancy clothes but they need food.

I would never do grocery 2bh. Then again, my ultimate goal is to stay out of both retail and foodservice for as long as possible
>>
File: help desk.jpg (227 KB, 922x710) Image search: [Google]
help desk.jpg
227 KB, 922x710
>>29469938

they won't fire you. Managment creates a sense of dread and paranoia. You think you'll get fired, but really you won't. The only way you get fired is if you tell a customer "fuck you," or some other insult or hang up on them. The other way to get fired is just to call in sick a lot, be late regularly. Eventually they will fire you because their #'s are down, they won't get their bonus (they get those for good #'s usually), so you'll be fired and promptly replaced soon as possible.
>>
>worked at the airport
>Its a rude african demands a free 20p bag

FUCK OFFF BACK TO GHANA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29468077

One of my old co-workers had actually been working as a stocker at the store for 21 years, despite having two Master's degrees. No one who worked there wanted to be there (aside from one older guy who just worked because he liked having something to do while living off his retirement money). When I told my co-workers I was leaving for a salaried job, everyone lit up like crazy and got so happy, because it meant they had a chance to escape too.
>>
>>29469196

>ALDI
>look up their pay
>$11/hr for store associate

Shit nigga, I'm going there next, jesus
>>
>>29466128
Neither retail nor fast-food, but one of my best wagecuck jobs was being a lunch-tray lady at a dying shopping mall's food court. I'm not actually a lady but had to wear an apron and the other person that wasn't my supervisor was some 65 year old single lady with no children or friends of her own and wore too much make-up.

Anyways my job was exactly just that, collecting dirty plastic trays from tables, cleaning the tables, cleaning the trays, handing the trays back to the fast food places, sweep the floors and sometimes mop up a spilled drink or something.

Didn't have to deal with soccer moms and their screaming babies who were asking to see me manager because I wouldn't let them combine expired coupons, didn't have to worry about shoplifters, didn't even have to walk to anyone.

Easily the best job I had, I want to go back now... ideally at a different shopping mall though.

The one negative aspect, beside working with a couple of 65 year olds that I had nothing in common with, was that I sometimes had to clean the women's washroom. Not the toilets or anything but just the mirror and sinks and floors, which was really awkward when I was walking in on some 10 year old girl taking a shit.
>>
>>29469196
I want to personally thank you and every other person who asks me to see if we have more of some item in the back. You're basically authorizing me to go to the back and take a five minute break to dick around on my phone or talk to my coworkers.
>>
>Fuck coupons

Fuck coupons

I work at a department store that loves to spam coupons that have a ton of restrictions every time and the customers get pissy as hell because they NEVER read.

>Why do you send out coupons that never work???

First of all, they do, you're just too lazy to take ten seconds to read before you decide to walk in.

Second of all, we're not in control of that in the least. Stop bitching to the cashiers. Stop blaming the cashiers. Stop trying to get the cashiers to break rules, company policy, and basic arithmetic to get the price you want.

Thirdly, if you haven't figured out that coupons are nothing more than glorified ads to get you to come in to the store, you're retarded.

Fourth, you don't need this shit in the first place. Stop having a fucking breakdown when it costs a lot. You chose to come in here, you can choose to buy absolutely nothing. Better yet, you can choose to take your persecution complex somewhere else.

>I'm never coming in here again!

PLEASE don't. Thank you and have a GREAT day! :)
>>
>Searching for PLU on apples
>"They're apples"
>>
>>29470280
Calling me stupid for something I have no control over isn't normal. I could have done the math but I have to take the amount that I put into the computer.
>>
>>29470529

I have a friend who is super frugal, he fucking coupons like a champ. He's been in situations where the store has to give him money.
>>
>>29470571
Oh god anon I know that feeling. I hate it.
>>
>>29470571
They're 2.99 a pound
>I'm looking for the PLU
THEYRE 2.99 A POUND
>ok but
APPLES
>yes but
>>
>>29470610
Oh and then it rings for 3.50 or some shit and they throw a fucking fit because Indian scumfucks can't read a fucking sign
I'm angry thinking about this
I hate fucking Indians poo in loo shit horsefucking sons of bitches waste of fucking egg and cum the whole fucking race can go die holy shit I'm so fucking tired
>>
>>29470288
>>29469758

Grocery is definitely better than fast food.

Fast food brings in the worst types of people, and even normal people can be at their worst. It's just the mentality, people are in a hurry and they're hungry and they're expecting a cheap deal so they're going to be in a bad mood on so many levels.

Also fast food is the go-to place for stoners and drunk people and Chads and roody-poos and a group of 6 Staceys who all come in a little cluster and giggle the entire time. Not so much a grocery store, it's almost always just regular people buying groceries.

Also depending on your job, you often have very little contact with customers, if even at all.

I haven't worked retail, but I imagine it has to be better than fast food but worse than grocery.
>>
>>29470586

I don't mind actual couponers who take advantage of them, good for them. It's the entitled brats who fall for marketing tricks and blame it on the cashiers who I despise.
>>
>>29470640
i litterally LOVE going and walking to do a price check and coming back after they fought tooth and nail for "2.99/lbs" and then being like " yeah they were 3.49/lbs" and they go " oh ok"
>>
File: mcfucking-kill-yourself.jpg (20 KB, 360x261) Image search: [Google]
mcfucking-kill-yourself.jpg
20 KB, 360x261
>be furniture delivery guy
>call customers 30-60 minutes in advance to tell them we'll be there with their shit
>get to house
>three cars in the driveway
>customer opens front door
>"do you need us to move the cars?"

No, please, don't trouble yourself. I've just been dying to lug a 250 pound king mattress across an overgrown yard in the Florida heat.
>>
>>29468603

Indians. Fucking Indians. I don't think they own knives, because we ALWAYS have to cut/skin chickens and shit for them.
>>
>>29470672
Some Indian bitch was whining that we charged her too much for her product and I told her "No, it's the right price" and then ignored her, went to the next customer (I was at the help desk). She walked away muttering "they don't care they don't care". I hope she got hit by a fucking car on the way out. I can't stand these people. I actually get so angry I get heart burn. I don't know how to deal with this. I hate Indians so much. I wasn't racist before this job. Everytime I see an Indian I get so angry I start shaking. How the hell do you people deal with this?
>>
>Menards
>weekly sales
>everything is literally always on sale
>usually 5-10 cents off normal price
>old people come in with the ad, filling their carts with all the cheap plastic garbage and crossing it off the ad when they have it like its some kind of scavenger hunt
makes me seethe with rage.
>>
>>29470642

I see. When I picture grocery I just think of cashiers (who are often also bagging thanks to being chronically understaffed) scanning soccer moms who bought half the store for their obese kids, who are often with them grabbing candy off the shelf. Meanwhile, the lines are long and there's a literal conveyor belt of stuff coming at you. I feel like it would make me pretty anxious.
>>
>>29469982
God I fucking hate old people. Like theres a few (A FEW) are cool and just want to talk about cool shit they've done, but the majority are bitter, cranky fucks that don't give a shit how they act because they are about to die and probably lived a shitty life. They're the ones that use checks (FUCKING CHECKS), complain about not getting a 10 cent discount, the most likely to sue over their own raggedy ass legs failing to overcome a six inch curb and will make sure to complain to every available outlet with all their free time. Normal people don't have time to write a letter to every fucking corporate headquarter to complain about anon not listening to them bitch about their ulcers, but the elderly do.

Seriously, if they fail the cool old person test then they should be shipped off to a retirement home where they can only bother nurses and orderlies.
>>
>>29470529
I knot that feel bro, I worked a local fast food place and customers would A L W A Y S try to combine coupons together or a coupon with some in-store promotion or something and we'd always have to go back to "it says on the fine print that you can't combine offers".

Then again it wasn't just the customers that were dumb when it came to coupons, the owners and management had a few screws loose as well.

I would work evening shifts, just weekdays, leave on Friday and come back on Monday. Come Monday there's two new coupons that I was never told about as well as three new in-store specials that I was also never warned about as well and of course I wasn't told how to process those into the cash or anything. That fucking cash that ran on Windows ME or some shit used to give me panic attacks.
>>
>>29470698
Bro I know that shit. There's a small gated community next to my work and they all buy the same thing. A whole chicken, skinned, deboned, cut into small pieces. I've got so good at it it doesn't bother me to do it but I can guess what they want as soon as they walk up to me with a whole body. Are you a meat cutter?
>>
>>29466128
Heres a guide to thieves, obviously isnt 100% but here:
Blacks who wear shit looking clothing (yes thats 99% of nblacks in your store, so you better keep your eyes peeled)
>blonde women
>anyone wearing sweats and a hoodie in the heat
>anyone wearing a hat and sunglasses in the building
>blacks in general
>anyone who has a backpack or a deep handbag
>>
>>29466128
I don't work retail anymore, but here's a story from overnight stocking at Walmart

>1:00 AM
>about to go on lunch break, just needed to finish unloading my pallet of ramen
>maintenance had been waxing floors over by the milk so they put barriers to keep customers from accessing the area
>they had big fans plugged in to make it dry faster
>customer wanted to get milk
>maintenance guy told him he couldn't walk over there but he could go get it for him
>customer angrily proceeds to go and unplug the fan
>customer then walks up to me as I was stocking and yells "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, IM SICK OF YOUR SHIT"
>he then leaves

Was pretty weird. There was also a drunk guy that showed up every Thursday night looking for things like Quinoa, couscous, tabbouleh, etc. It was usually hilarious because he couldn't pronounce any of those dishes to save his life.
>>
honestly we should ban all old white people from stores.

If they try to come in their punishment should be being publically shamed over the intercom

>attention shoppers we have an old bitch here who thinks she deserves 10 cents off her purchase. Grab a tomato and get on up here!
>>
>on my break at macdo right now

Can I just die
>>
>>29470571
>guy comes in yesterday
>buys a bunch of deli and pre-made refrigerated soup
>somehow everything he brings is soaked
>nothing will scan
>have to enter most Barcodes in manually
>he keeps saying "IT'S SOUP" "JUST LOOK UP SOUP"
>when I finally finish and he pays he stands there reading his receipt for what feels like hours blocking everyone in line from moving up
>>
>>29469734
Tastes like cherry, I sweary
>>
File: 1463185550330.png (257 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1463185550330.png
257 KB, 720x404
>finally save up enough money from my shitty job to fix my computer
>turns out the part I thought was the problem wasn't
>some things run slightly better, but most still run like utter dogshit
>PC is the only thing in life I actually enjoy
Time for another week of staring at my ceiling while I wait for the next part to come in, I guess. I hope I'm right about whichever one I guess next.
>>
>>29470758
I used to work as a bag boy and cashiers would only be bagging if there wasn't a line-up. Cashiers would just scan the items and it was entirely up to us to bag the items as fast or quicker than they could send them rolling our way to make sure that some old lady's eggs wasn't crushed by watermelons. It was often one bag-boy for two or more cashiers since the other one or others was either collecting carts outside, collecting those little hand baskets inside the store, or emptying out the machine that collects & crushes soda cans.

People who worked various sections, like fruits & veggies, frozen shit in the back or the meat counter and whatever else seemed to have it pretty good. I had a friend who stocked shelves at night and while that was also fast-paced there was no bullshit involved at least.
>>
>>29470825

>De-boned
Christ, I didn't even know about that. Thankfully we just have to skin it and cut it into like 20+ pieces.

Yeah meat cutter. Usually just chicken, sometimes tenderloin or ribeyes or something. I guess you are too?
>>
>>29470367
That's weird, I heard they get 13 an hour here in VA..but then again I get 10 at Wally.
>>
>>29469882
>actually being this beta and following their ridiculous requirements
Just because they list them doesn't mean you have to follow them.
They use them because it weeds out the lazy bums and idiots like you.
Literally just apply for that job, the worst they will say is no in whatever bullshit way they decide because companies aren't human and don't give a shit about you unlike women who thrive off attention and seeing others suffer.
>>
File: 1446871676535.jpg (71 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1446871676535.jpg
71 KB, 480x360
>>29471166
That's true enough...
>>
>>29466691
who gives a shit?? fgtoreganpo
>>
>>29467607
How do you avoid getting caught?
>>
>>29468603
>>29470698

Retail made me significantly less racist against Hispanics: they often didn't/barely spoke English, but they'd come in, still in their service industry uniforms covered in stains, their eyes bleary and bloodshot, and it'd be clear that they were working very hard, which made it understandable to me that they might not have the time to learn. I also had Hispanic co-workers who were working two jobs to make ends meet. Aside from the language barrier, they were generally nice and polite.

On the other hand, retail made me a hell of a lot more racist against Indians. They're the most annoying and oblivious group of people I've ever encountered: I've met more diagnosed autistic people than I can count with more situational awareness than your average Indian. And they're entitled as hell, too. No matter how busy you are, they'll always ask for you to go out of your way for every little thing. Sometimes they'd even ask me to GET THEIR SHIT FROM THE SHELVES FOR THEM, like they can't do anything on their own. I don't know what it is about Indians specifically, either.
>>
>>29471166

It doesn't weed out the lazy and idiotic, it selects for the dishonest and manipulative. Very positive traits but you run into ethics problems when you put that on the job listing. This way allows the company plausible deniability in case something bad comes from an employee.

It's understandable why a naive person would be discouraged from seeing a listing they can't fulfill. Not wanting their own time wasted they don't waste others' time either. I often have trouble reading into things too. I either take things as literal when I shouldn't or I get tripped up looking for the secret message hidden in straightforward communication. It is a skill autists can grind but it's an uphill battle when you don't have the low level telepathy most neurotypicals possess.

Personally I think the tradeoff is worth it for the excellent critical thinking and analytical skills. Care has to taken to acknowledge the audience's competence but once you find your niche any good director will put you in charge of a mostly self directed thing and any meetings will either be with peers or people who it would be advantageous to intimidate by speaking above their heads. Many of the busy bodies mistake focus and competence as laziness and try to bog down projects with irrelevant bullshit and it makes the directors job easier if you put the others down and make them feel stupid. Take the wind out of their sails so to speak. Retail and food service are bad fits for autists though. I'm a data analyst with no degree but I'm indispensable because no one else has my skills. Elementary statistics, some scripting and familiarity with databases and and high level of spreadsheet wizardry is all it takes. The EVE memes are real. My job experience/portfolio came from working on a fansite as a hobby. Before that I would do latex formatting. People pay for it because they're intimidated by it. It's easy but you do need to know what you're doing.

Autists like computers, right? Do that.
>>
Worked at the only convenience store in Morrison, Colorado, which is where Red Rocks Amphitheater and Bandemere speed way are. Whenever either had a big event, the store would get fucking swamped, i'm talking lines just to get into the store, then lines snaking the entirety of the medium sized gas station so people could buy their snacks and 3.2% abv beer they couldn't even take into the venues. It was nonstop, super stressful overloads on those days.

The racecar hicks were bad, but the hippies that congregated for whatever big jam band festival were the absolute worst. They would smoke pot fucking everywhere (this was in 2005-2006); in the bathroom, in the parking lot, in the middle of the store. They would steal shit and usually be dicks even though they're "hippies".

One day someone drank too much or took too many drugs and puked everywhere in the restroom but the toilet. Filled the sink the entire way up. Nobody in the store wanted to clean it, I certainly wasn't going to for minimum wage, but one of the senior CSRs finally went and did it, almost puked himself.

I quit after three months, it was a long drive and way too stressful to endure.
>>
>>29471500
When I said that you don't have to follow their standards I meant that you don't have to lie about your experience, instead provide actual arguments why you think you deserve the job/can handle it without their bullshit requirements in a succinct way while being confident in the fact that you can handle sitting behind a desk all day and doing repetitive and fairly simple tasks well (especially if you have years of experience on 4chan) that even monkey could do if you trained him long enough.
>>
>>29471357
Same. Did retail and catering. Don't give a shit if it was grocery or a rich kid quincenera the Hispanics didn't treat me like horseshit.
>>
>>29471616

I see what you mean now, so we're talking an equivalence type deal here. That's something I hadn't considered. I guess I'm reading too much macho ravioli. Depending if he's the more assertive autist or not would make the difference there. I'm very much the edgy intj-a stereotype so I'm great at talking to people. I have a very strong conviction. Talking with people is the hard part. That's why I hate female hiring managers, or female 'professionals' in general. As long as I can lead the interview I usually got called back when hunting. Women always try to play games and engage in lots of trickery. They're so stupid they can't tell the difference between bullshit and profound understanding so they focus on the non issues and try to hog the interview. To them work is fun instead of about building shit and making money. I can't get through to such people.
>>
>>29470828
implying I give a fuck if someone shoplifts
>>
>>29466128
>>29471357
>>29468603

Working in shitty restaurants made me appreciate first-generation immigrants, especially Africans.

There was this one breakfast place I worked at and this African dude named Adwin who would come in and wash dishes still wearing his gas station uniform where he would work overnight.

I'm grumpy because I stayed up late playing video games and only got to sleep for 7 hours and this guy has been awake for probably 29 hours or something.

This one time I asked him if he just sleeps for 24 hours one day of the week to catch up or ever take a break or something and with his face nearly in the dish-dryer machine he like wiffs the hot air towards his face and breathes and goes NO MY FRIEND I GET ENERGY FROM DA STEEEAAAM, IT GIVES ME GREAT POWAH! I AM LIKE LOCOMOTIVE TRAIN - I ONLY REST FOR A MOMENT BETWEEN STATIONS YES?

God damn Africans man I love them
>>
File: 1288303144003.jpg (28 KB, 332x305) Image search: [Google]
1288303144003.jpg
28 KB, 332x305
>>29472036

>NO MY FRIEND I GET ENERGY FROM DA STEEEAAAM, IT GIVES ME GREAT POWAH! I AM LIKE LOCOMOTIVE TRAIN - I ONLY REST FOR A MOMENT BETWEEN STATIONS YES?
>>
>>29471063
Nice, do you work for a larger retail chain or a smaller independent? I'm a cutter but I'm in the process of going corporate. The whole wagecuck thing makes more sense at this level than it did as a cutter
>>
>>29466128
>unload truck
>everyone there is a failed normie
>pick on me as im the only robot
>>
>>29471357

I'm a good old southern boy so I'm genetically predisposed to hating niggers but I'll readily admit Indians are worse. At least most niggers know they're shit and are openly being themselves. I hate them but it's an honest kind of shittiness. Indians act exactly the same but not only think they aren't subhuman pieces of shit, they sometimes act as if they're above me. I was visiting a family member at their little cafe. I'm behind the counter talking and this shitskin walked up and said something in their thick slurpy accent. I can't even remember what it was but it pissed me the fuck off. It's one thing to ask politely and I either say I don't work here, or more likely just do it if it's something small, but they have no manners. I know nigger is a common suffix for pejorative neologisms but I think it'd be more accurate to use Indian. Instead of sandnigger say sandindian. It's not as catchy but fuck Indians.
>>
>>29466364
Top kek

Fucking died
>>
>>29470580
Anon, if you can do the math, it all works out the same. Smh.
>>
>>29466364

How much is an extra patty? I love mcdoubles, diet coke and all but wish they had three patties because I still have /fit/ autism and muh macros. Bitch told me it'd be $1.50 but seemed unsure. I order three and just toss the buns from one of them. Extra delicious pickles and onions for the same quote she gave me, and fucktards always stack it wrong anyway so it's no extra work for me. They need a mctriple though because the quarter pounder tastes like ass, I just like the mustard, the actual patty almost tastes like something burger King would serve.
>>
>>29470580
your total would be the same you imbecile. I'm a cashier and I do this literally every day. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>29472557
If you ever worked fast food, you'd realize half the people there don't care if your burger isn't stacked right.
If you bitch and moan enough, you just might get someone that cares enough to fix it to suit your autism.

Why don't you just, ya know, go get your own ingredients and make it yourself? Way healthier and taste better, obviously.
>>
>>29467924

I worked at a dollar theater for five years and had the time of my life. Great coworkers, friendly and relaxed regulars, and free stuff out the ass. Made some very good friends there.

Anyone work at a paint store? I've been at Sherwin Williams for three years now and it's a cool job. I'm one of four employees so I don't feel like a worthless cog in the paint machine and most of our regulars are nice guys who are easy to get along with. I don't give two shits about paint though so the feeling that II'm wasting my time is always in the back of my mind.
>>
>>29472920

Its a mild annoyance but it's a <$2 burger so I don't expect surgical precision. That's why I'm not bothered by making my own mctriples. I'm asking more because if it's cheaper I'd rather less waste to dispose of.

Making my own is not any healthier really, it would just taste better. Healthy is another thing that triggers my autism because it's used to mean 'I like it but somehow have a moral conviction behind my culinary preference' . If it is food it is sustaining, it continues metabolism so it's healthy. If you pushed me I'd go by macronutrients because while rocks can provide trace elements it's not going to keep you alive for long.

Mcdonald's breakfast is terrible so I make my own but I eat out for convenience and burgers are hard to store. It's like if I'm going to all the trouble I might as well just make it a proper meal. I do like that Kroger sells individual rolls now. It's hard to make a burger better than mcdonald's while on lunch break though. Pulled pork or beef freezes well though, it just needs fresh bread and it's done. Sloppy joes even some pasha dishes freeze. Burgers don't though,not unless you like shitty dry lean unhealthy garbage.
>>
>>29466691
I'm a girl. Born with a vagina and everything. That's just what my job title is, wasn't trying to be an attention whore.
>>
>>29466707
She isn't wrong and also post numbers mean nothing unless you're schizophrenic.
>>
>>29473161
You might want to lurk more.
There's plenty of autists that get triggered for no reason. This place isn't like the old /r9k/ where anyone could just tell a story. There's no point in apologizing either, they'll just keep sperging out.
>>
>>29473226
I understand, I just like to be polite to them anyway. Honestly, I kind of miss old 4chan where they would have been laughed off the site. Now they have their own board and everything...
>>
>>29472117

around me they're called curry niggers or dotheads
>>
File: 1438977682014.gif (1 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1438977682014.gif
1 MB, 384x288
>>29466128
I work at a grocery store as a Dairy Clerk/Checker/Courtesy Clerk
I'm sure I have a story to tell

>just clock off my 1-9:30 checking shift, walking to the break room to grab my shit
>A little girl comes to me and asks if I can grab a cake for her
>try to explain that *I* can't, but I'll call someone down
>she walks back to her mom, and I go to the break room and call a courtesy down
>as I'm walking out of the break room, the mom speaks
>"HEY YOU, CAN YOU GET THIS CAKE FOR ME? IT'S IN THE BACK"
>explain that I'm off the clock
>"OH SO YOU JUST NEED TO GO CLOCK IN"
>lolnahdawg.png
>state that I'll be fired if I do that
>She starts getting angry, asks for my name
>starts walking to customer service when she bumps into the courtesy that I called
>dip the fuck outta there
>mfw
>>
I got called into the office today. Apparently they think I have been using cocaine or something because I have been "too productive" and chewing on pens all day.
>>
File: Confederate Pepe.jpg (133 KB, 795x784) Image search: [Google]
Confederate Pepe.jpg
133 KB, 795x784
>Work at window washing company
>Work purely comission
>hardest and best worker, told so by boss and the owner
>constantly get paired up with lazy stoner son of owner
>doesnt do shit slows me down, loses me money
>complain to boss about having to work with his most every day
>boss says he works with me because when loser works with others, not enough work gets done
>loser stoner complains to dad about not making enough money, but could easily do so if he actually did any work
>so gets put with me by owner

it pisses me off so much because I could make about $300 more a week if I was paired with even a semi-competent person
>>
>>29474012
Make some noise with your higher ups. Explain this to them. Do you get your paired shift's total sales split in two or do you hace your names on each sale?
>>
>>29473878

I have an oral fixation and chew pens all the time. I'm worried about this exact thing happening where I work.
>>
>>29466128
don't worry too much anon. I never make small talk with the cash register person. if you talk to me, ok, but lets keep it light.
>>
>>29474012

if you're their best, tell them to do something about it or go to a different company, if they're smart, they will want to keep their best talent around.
>>
>>29474119

The highest up is the owner and dad of the stoner kid, he told my boss to pair us up every day. My boss is sympathetic and gives me one day a week without him.

Each worker has a commission percentage. We work jobs that are pre priced by the company and each worker gets his percent of the price for the jobs they do. So say he and I get a job that charges the customer $650. I do 90% of the work. He and I each get our % of the $650.
>>
>work at a little shady half assed pharmacy owned by browns
>brown customers ALWAYS ask about the return policy, even for things like a pack of gum
>don't really have a return policy because it's a little shady half assed pharmacy

oh well

>all the brown pharmacists know each other and secretly despise each other, they're competition I guess and the brown people here set up a pharmacy on literally every corner
>tfw work with a lot of them and they're the most racist people i've ever met
>loudly talk about how asian customers can't speak english and look dumb and lost right in front of them
>when they are hiring they throw out the resumes of anyone who isn't young and white, even fellow browns
>>
>>29474199

I'm not too sure, the turnaround is ridiculous. About 8 or 9 people quit a year and more a re hired. I think that the owner would shit talk me if I tried to get a new job and they called him. He is a vindictive asshole to anyone who quits or complains. One guy gave his two weeks notice and was given shit routes with the stoner kid every day until he left
>>
>>29474207
Then you are surely winning. With other workers you get a snaller percentage.
>>
>>29468138
well are you a transvestite? there has to be a reason for this
>>
File: lGang.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lGang.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>just food shopping and taking my time
>see some old as fuck lady complain about some shit to her husband, literally complaining about every item she picks up.
>can see the staff avoiding her when they can
>mistakes me for a worker, pulls my arm to get my attention with her talons, starts talking about some random shit about wanting a different container.
>tell her to i don't work here and to never touch me/fuck off, just walk off.
>she tries to get a manager to reprimand me; he tells her I'm a customer, she says hes covering for me and walks out; leaving her 3/4 full basket on the ground.

What the fuck is with old people and thinking they can do shit to people working in retail?
>>
>>29474330

Not really, my percentage is constant, regardless of the job or coworker.

say my % is 13%. If I do 90% of the work or 50%, my pay for the job is the same. If I work with someone who actually does work, then we can get more jobs done, and make more money.

With the stoner (we) do about $800 of jobs a day, making me $104
With any other employee we can complete about $1400 of jobs a day, making me $182

an extra $78 a day working just the same.
>>
Who /retailnightmare/ here?

>piss and shit all over the bathroom, find a wagie 10 mins later and get them to clean it up while complaining about how inhuman the person must be
>if an item's out of stock I'll ask them to check in the back even knowing they don't have shit back there
>drop $50/100 on candy bars and shit to get change back
>>
File: 1460929810420.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1460929810420.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>working at Panera as the dining room cleaner
>customers take 18 fucking gorillion napkins with their meal from the dispenser
>proceed to leave at least 3/4s of the stack on the table when they leave
>>
>>29471357
Infinitely this.

Customer race power rankings:
1. Hispanic
2. White
3. Black
4. Asian
5. Indian
>>
who /custodial/ here?

>5th day on the job
>short shift, easy day, not busy
>walk past very large old man moaning on his way to the bathroom
>oh boy.jpg
>spot tootise roll on the floor where he walked
>sales manager walks right up to me and tells me about the situation
>ol' hershey squirt left an actual trail of liquid ass all the way from one of the entrances to the bathroom, about 50-60 feet, with turns and corners
>everyone in the cafe sees the almost paint brush style trail of ass
>spend 1 hour cleansing, and picking up half-liquid mounds of chocolate
>check on guy in the bathroom
>just pacing around with no pants on, didn't even clean himself with the wet wipes we provided
>says he's waiting for his wife to bring him new clothes
> 2 hours

I did try not to, but I did end up seeing this old mans hairy, uncleaned ass in the mirror. Everytime I see that mirror now, I see that site again.
>>
>>29471312
Different anon, but just don't look suspicious. Employees generally don't bug the same person twice, so once one asks you if they can help, deny, and continue browsing for a good 2 minutes like you're looking for something then casually either remove it from it's packaging or remove the barcode. You can also take an electronics item of low value to another, less frequented department and do it there.

Another thing to note is if you're ever caught, drop everything you're trying to steal and run. Excuses won't work at that point and if they get a good luck at your face, you'd be lucky to go back there again if you needed to.

Try not having anything suspicious on like a jacket in the summer or a backpack for jogging in the winter or something. Dress like a normie and you'll fit right in. Don't make yourself recognizable and don't wear a hood or shades indoors unless you're making an impromptu exit. Plan your exits in advance and if it's in a mall, don't risk it. Leave the mall for a couple of weeks, maybe a month or two.

Know what you want to steal and understand the packaging ahead of time. When you try to steal it, work fast but careful. If you have any friends you can count on, that'll help. And most importantly, do it for a reason. Make what you steal worth it.

t. petty thief, around 2k stolen so far
>>
>>29466587
>>29466472
This tbqh. See if you can get in on the pie, or steal from them somehow.
>>
>>29472036
Until they get mad because you don't want to be a slave like them, yea, I'd avoid those fuckers
>>
>>29471312
Not him, but read the post

>I never go to the same store more than twice in a year.
Never get greedy. Just take a piece here and there. You can almost never be caught the first time because, unless someone is specifically following you (like a security guard) they will not pick up on it and it will cost them more to find you than it would cost to replace the items.

Some guy once stole $500 of panadol off a very visible shelf in our store without anyone noticing. There were about 10 employees on the floor at the time. He was caught because like a dumb piece of shit he came back two days later and someone recognised him from the security footage.
>>
>>29474658
I work park services at an amusement park.
>working water park section
>doing my sweep sweep thing
>9/10 with HUGE tits walks up to me
>"hello sir, can I ask you if you guys have any towels for sale?
>LITTERALLY CANNOT TAKE MY EYES OFF OF THOSE MELONS
>"d-uh, I-i, I think if you t-take a left to the locker b-bay you'll find it there
>"thanks have a good day"
>"you too"
>>
>>29472036
These people are like my worst nightmare, they are so foreign to me in what they want. I couldn't even begin to play their game because they thrive on being uncomfortable. Not sure whether to be angry or scared desu.
>>
>>29470698
>>29471357
Indians and Pakis. Goddamn. I like some of them, but to every 1 I like there are 9 who are just unbearable for some reason. Either creepy, have terrible English, lazy as shit, entitled, or just plain incompetent. Usually a combination.
>>
>>29467308
Do pest control for a big company. You make good money
>>
>>29474834
tbqh I will make an attempt to follow a nice ass when I'm dust mopping.

There's always something small to clean pretty much everywhere, so if they happen to stop and notice me, I can always look away before they make eye contact, and begin sweeping/mopping something nearby. Completely inconspicuous.
>>
>>29470580
This guy prob has a register that counts when it's been opened and reopened. It the open isn't recorded with a transaction you could get in trouble. That's how my old place was
>>
>>29466713
I've been cashier training for two weeks. I was a nervous fuck on my first day working the register but now I am getting quite used to it. You'll deal with all kinds of customers so be prepared for that. The best way I learn is through hands on and I've gotten it down for the most part through this way. Make sure you are always friendly with customers. I still have things to learn but I am doing better now. I struggle with social anxiety and so this job is good practice for me to face this disorder.
>>
>>29474965
>>can't do anything because I already entered in that she gave me a $20
>as im counting change
It seems like he was going by the book. Why not take the coins and giver her the dollar? It squares out at the end, I dont see the problem here. I have done it before, have had it done to me before, and will do it again.

I dont see his problem.
>>
>work for a state-run liquor store
>sell alcoholics pints of vodka and stock shelves all day
>talk to regular folks buying decent whiskey and wine
>learn a lot about booze
>pretty fun
>make way too much money because I'm union and work for the government

feels good. I got a degree in accounting but it made me want to blow my brains out so now I'm here. Trust me, there's worse things out there
>>
>>29474740
nah man they're not some 35 year old manager with "problem glasses", they're not going to be angry and yell at you to do your job. They see work like a race, if the guy running next to them isn't running as fast as they can that's not their worry, they just focus on the finish line.

>>29474904
some work to live, others live to work.
>>
>>29472036
Most African Immigrants(Male) I have met at work are so friendly. A Nigerian named Oljemi(?) invited me to a bloody cook out he was shopping for and brought me a pound of curry goat the next day because I said I had to work.

Our local stock could learn a lot from them.
>>
>>29474986
>>29466713
As the guy said, stressful as fuck at first. The important thing to remember is that it isn't worth your time to worry about anything except what falls reasonably within your time at work and your job description.

Also the anxiety of working checkout will fade to boredom because waiting for and talking to customers is like slow suicide.
>>
>>29474674
>Be fat
>Go to supermarket
>One of my pockets breaks
>Have no choice but to switch everything to the second one
>second one gets super bulky
>Anyways I just went in to check the discounts, there where a couple I wanted but they run out
>Exiting store security guard pulls me
>I need to see your pocket
>Ask him why
>He doesn't answer
>Ask him why
>He defects it's your pocket, too bulky
>Bullshit, he is stopping me because I'm fat
>Open pocket, grab everything and pull it out
>Guard says ok, not even sorry

>Got my eye in that piece of shit, he better not cross me ever again
>>
>>29474178
Just get some gum, senpai
>>
File: cruel demon loli.gif (76 KB, 417x417) Image search: [Google]
cruel demon loli.gif
76 KB, 417x417
>>29475166
Its not the same. A pen is the best thing to chew, I have tried all sorts of plastics.
>>
>>29475094
>Most African Immigrants(Male)

Good point. The women on the other hand, have EXTREME amounts of attitude and sass. Mostly because they all end up working the shittiest jobs on earth: orderlies in retirement homes.
>>
>>29475012
Lol forgot about that part. I dunno he was probably taken off guard. It s not a big deal but it does ruin the flow of things
>>
>>29475226
Damn you kinda have to have that type of attitude working with assholes grappling with their impending demise
>>
>>29475306
Yeah I have an aunt, who is neither African nor Black, who does that for a living. Sassiest woman in the whole extended family. Generally nice but a real smart-ass and always that "MMM-HHHHM" attitude
>>
>that guy who spent all day picking up items one at a time only to go to a different part of the store and put it on a random shelf
>>
>work register at McDonald's
>manager walks out of bathroom
>approaches me and another employee
>informs us that there is shit on the walls in there
>other employee looks at me
>manager looks at me
>manager says "you're gonna need some gloves, anon."
>nod my head
>go get some gloves
>walk into dining room, begin approaching bathroom
>stop
>set gloves on table
>look back
>manager staring
>turn and walk out the door without a word
>walk home
>never return
>ignore phone calls
>>
>>29469196
No, if there was more in the back, it'd be on the shelves you fucking moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 499x499
>go to store
>find meat isle
>grab it and hide it somewhere in the store
I don't feel bad for these wagecucks at all
>>
>>29473091
I worked at Sherwin Williams up until last week, it was an ok job, except the majority of my co workers were lazy cunts. Idk how I got that job, I'm colorblind.
>>
>>29467844
Cashiers don't stock. This wouldn't do anything to her. She'd just move the cart and continue.
>>
>>29467263
>Mfw my sister is bipolar and gets $500 a month but she isnt crazy
>Literally bitches she wants to work instead
>Mfw I wish I had her cash

Okay so say I do have autism how much do I get monthly
>>
File: dis nigga.png (894 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.png
894 KB, 1366x768
>>29475890
Depends on the place. Smaller grocery stores and independent stores do use them to restock those shopping carts when there are no costumers.
>>
>>29471357
The caste system in their shitty country. Everything is about status with them and they treat anyone below their caste like shit. If you are CSR, cashier, whatever entry level job in India you are from a shit caste and you are looked down upon and only exist to serve people of higher castes.

In America (rest of the world?), entry level jobs are for people in school or trying to work their way up, its just a job in between what theyre probably in training for. Indians don't move up or down, once a cashier always a cashier. They are mere servants that are at the command of doctors and engineers.
>>
>grocery store bagger
>there is a cart filled with "go-backs"
>it is in the same spot every day
>it is filled with product that needs to be returned to the shelves
>every day I have to grab this cart and do this
>one day, grab the cart and return the product to the shelves
>manager approaches me with a furious 3000 lb she-beast orbiting him
>it wasn't the go-back cart
>it was her cart
>she moved the go-back cart and put her cart in its place
>she did this for safe keeping, so she could go get a second cart of groceries
>she demands that the manager demand that I assist her in retrieving her groceries
>the manager complies with her demands
>he demands that I parade around the store with this animal and shovel food back into her cart
>step back and observe the situation
>the beast is barking and belching at me
>the cuck manager is going to apologize to me for doing this later, but he's putting up an "angry" act to satisfy the customer
>god I hate this
>this is awful
>decide I want to go home
>make a sort of "strained" expression with my hands up in a "stop" gesture
>they go silent, confused by my lack of compliance
>walk backwards a bit, shaking my head
>turn around and go to the time punchy click clock
>punch out
>throw name tag over shoulder on way out
>leave apron in parking lot
>get in car and leave

And that's how I quit Winn Dixie
>>
>>29470571
>costumer puts five different types of apples in one bag
>have to rip open bag and manually enter each one

AHHHHHHH

I have a million other things that pissed me off but thankfully I no longer work in a grocery store and I'd not want to relive it too much.
>>
Worst things at self-checkout:

>Fuckers slamming the "Place item in bag" button and putting the item on the bagscale.
It WILL FREEZE, fuckwit. Read the words.

>Niggers trying to buy Visa gift cards with stolen credit cards.
I can see EXACTLY what you're ringing up. It's not hidden behind the Cheetos and Coke, you fucker.

>People who only want a pack of cigarettes and come from the wrong way to ask for them.
Go to a fucking gas station. I'm running six registers of morons here, and you're JONESING for some Camel Blues? Fuck off.

It's really not that bad, especially compared to a real register. I can move around a lot, and talk to a lot of coworkers and customers without the supervisor breathing down my neck.
>>
>>29476153
>there's a second bag of apples, some of which are the same kind as ones in the first bag
>>
>>29470828

not my payscale
>>
I find customers without a basket or cart, so I ask them if they'd like one, and every single one says no. But the manual says I should do this, and that they'll take it and be happy! Take my fucking baskets!
>>
>>29466128

Been NEET since high school, what do I put on my resume? Just want a job flipping burgers.
>>
Is there any worse nightmare mode working cashier at grocery than having to enter WIC? It was always ornery moms with their three screaming infants who would always be surprised the sugary cereal they picked up was a nonWIC item. And then if on the fruit/veg they went over the limit they would pay you in the smallest change they could find. And the whole process of entering te WIC check took fucking forever.
>>
>>29475155
Or what, you'll eat him?
>>
File: 1466397471617.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466397471617.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>I hate when a customer tries to be overtly friendly with you
>Can't help but be overtly friendly to the cashier of a store because I don't have anyone to talk to and their my only social outlet.
>>
>>29476554

>Just want a job flipping burgers

No you don't. Try reading some of the stories.
>>
>>29476554
It took me like a week total getting a job flipping burgers at Sonic, from applying, to calling the store, to getting a 4 minute interview the following day, to working the day after that
Ive been here a year a week from now (longer than any cook, 2nd longest in the store) and it's a shitty job but I honestly really like most of the people I work with, especially my fellow cooks. It's only truly shit when it's really busy and the managers are busting your balls despite not scheduling enough people to work and help out. Also closing sucks (Ive closed about 95% of my says there) because I get home at 1am soaking wet from doing the floors.
I'm leaving soon, but in retrospect, it wasn't a terrible first job. Can't say you'll share the same experience though, as I cook exclusively and have had maybe 5 total customer interactions. Never did any cashiering.
>>
Last night when I went to a drive through after I placed my order the server asked if wanted to add a chocolate pie for 1.50, I was agreeable, when I get to the windows to pay she seemed genuinely excited an explained that I had been the only person to accept her up sell all day.

She was quite adorable
>>
>>29477455
>I was agreeable
You didn't really have a choice.
>>
>>29466713
Danny?
baker street danny???
>>
>>29476795
More like speak to the manager, call costumer abuse service and snap a picture of him with my phone
>>
>Everybody thinks they are a comedian

This shit is the fucking worst, especially because I work in a large chain and the managers get angry at me for not laughing at customer jokes

>In the cereals aisle
>Stacking heavy bags of oats
>I am not a strong guy, only 120lbs at best
>Struggling to lift the bags of oats onto the shelves
>Suddenly a pair of big strong looking chads emerge from around the corner
>apparently they decide it is acceptable to stop and watch what I am doing
>one of them shouts something about my 'form'
>One of them makes a joke about how 'chinese food doesn't use oats so I should put away my noodle arms'
>they stand there laughing hard to each other
>one grabs a package of quaker oats, pic related
>starts pretending to be the voice of the man on the front
>'ooohhhh you can't lift Mr Quaker Oat can you even lift a post it note?'
>they laugh some more
>pretend to find it funny

Just fuck this. It happens all the time as well as there are so many customers who think they are hilarious, especially old men and young niggers although the above example was neither.
>>
>>29477704
Dudee that is cold but that post it note thing was pretty kek
>>
>Work at supermarket deli
>Two youths shuffle up to the hot bar
>One is blasting trap music from his phone
>Tells me to stir the mashed potatoes
>Do it because there's nothing else going on, assume he wants to buy a thing of mashed potatoes
>"LOOK AT THIS NIGGA WHIP AHAHAHAHA"
>His friend takes out his phone and starts filming me stir the mashed potatoes while they're both doubled over with laughter
>Leave after a minute without buying anything
>>
>work as a delivery driver
>constantly get stiffed
>probably quitting this weekend

Made a little over 2 grand and got into a fender bender over the course of 3 months, I think I can sit for little while.

Wish I could find a job that didnt make me want to noose myself every day
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.