[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf cheated twice and now she guilt trips me that she still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (2 KB, 332x276) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 KB, 332x276
>gf cheated twice and now she guilt trips me that she still loves me and she's going to kill herself
wat do?
>>
serious question, do you still fuck her? or has she completely made you the emotional bf?
>>
If she cheated on you lad then let her kill herself

Let me guess, she's said she's going to suicide before right? And has she?
No. Ignore her.
>>
>>29464827
made me the emotional bf
>>
File: 1445971427041.jpg (51 KB, 410x360) Image search: [Google]
1445971427041.jpg
51 KB, 410x360
IF she kills herself, that's HER choice and HER responsibility.

Leave her. She clearly doesn't respect you whatsoever and only wants to manipulate you.
>>
x is the chance of you finding another gf eventually in %
y is the chance of you being happy without having a gf in %

x + y = z

if z < 100% stay with your current gf
>>
She is nothing more than a worthless cunt.

Let her go.
>>
>>29464853
That blows, anon. Just cut contact. It doesn't seem to me like any future contact with her would have any long-lasting positive impact on you.
>>
Let her do it. Nothing is hotter than a girl about to commit suicide. It mixes so much innocence with so much pain and it gives me a deep sexual thrill every time I see it happen. I don't even get a boner, just a powerful feeling of satisfaction. I remember getting horny as he'll over that Shakespeare play where that Ophelia chick drowns herself. The idea of woman drowning and gasping helplessly for air, then her bloated body washing up a few days later, gets me stiff like nothing else in th I universe or the next.
>>
File: 1384282752205.gif (932 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1384282752205.gif
932 KB, 500x375
>>29464781
If you stay with her she's just gonna do it again, she's already done it twice, it's very clear that she's fucked in the head and has no moral compass and will continue to do whatever the fuck she wants and cry her way out of any repercussions.
Call her out on her bullshit and cut contact unless you want to be a pathetic cuck. To be honest you should have done it when she cheated on you the first time, if she kills herself so be it.
>>
>>29464781
If she kills herself, you win. Remember that.
>>
>>29464781
Just fucking leave her already. Do you want to raise Tyrone's child for the rest of your life?
>>
>>29464857
Implying he is happier in this situation than he would be if he left her...

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>29464853
damn anon, sorry to hear that. well I don't know this girl so I can't pretend to understand the whole situation. but either she cheated on you twice with the same guy, and basically has a new bf, or cheated on you with two different guys, and can easily ride the cock carousel.

I doubt she'd kill herself or that you should in any way be responsible if she's getting fucked like that. you should consider leaving her.
>>
>>29464781
>GF
get tthe fuck out normie
>>
>>29464781
dump that roastie whore, just think of the miles of black dick she took that you have yet to learn about, your going to get aids at this rate
>>
>>29464781
>She's going to kill herself

Let her.
>>
Don't worry, she won't kill herself unless she's already fucked in the head

Women do this kind of shit all the time
>>
I don't care,you're just a fucking normie.Kill yourself.
>>
>>29464781
twice? definitely leave don't allow the guilt trip.
>>
>>29464781
let her.
>>
let whore = "kill herself";
>>
>>29464781
break it off, you fucking cuck
>>
I got in that trap. Leave while you still can.
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
help to expand our important knowledge about robotdom

>>29465110
>>
Date her still, he's emotionally broken.
Can't stay with one guy for too long, and still loves you, she's confused, help her because you're a good person.
Also, fuck her right in the pussy.
>>
>>29465454
or satire I'm too fucking dumb to know
>>
>>29464781
just dump her already. it's not your responsibility to "save" her. she's an adult (presumably) and being a white knight just infantilizes her. she's going to have to get her shit together eventually. might as well happen sooner. it's not like you want to stay in this relationship right?
>>
this never happened op
>>
File: 1466556837113.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1466556837113.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>>29464781

>gf

First of all, fuck off normie

Second of all, before you go back to kikebook or plebbit, leave her immediately. Don't look back. She's a lying, manipulative whore and nothing good will come of staying with her. Girls like this are a cancer and use guilt and threats to get what they want. She won't do it, and if she does, >nothing of value was lost

RUN
>>
>>29464781
Fake your own suicide just to see what happens!
>>
>>29464857
It's not that simple. I personally would feel as miserable with her as alone if I were OP
>>
File: 1450826086734.gif (737 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1450826086734.gif
737 KB, 700x393
>>29464781
Tell her to jump off a cliff are you RETARDED? You literally just got KEKED and you are now being played with like a fucking, grow some balls.
>>
>gf cheated twice and now she guilt trips me that she still loves me and she's going to kill herself
remind her to cut down the lane, not across the street. then cut all contact and get wasted
>>
Also, as someone before probably said, if she kills yourself, you are the one who wins
>>
>>29464781
I was in a similar situation at one point in my life. Worse, I let her keep me around after she dumped me to be a doormat.

Break all contact and never speak to her again, she isn't going to hurt herself she just wants to guilt you.

A clean cut and a burned bridge is all you can do anon.
>>
>>29464781
Same, except my gf said she would just always wonder how it could've been if she didn't cheat after I gave her a month to cool down
Then I got back together with her

Just keep riding the ride until you're sick of it, robot. This is your life now.
>>
I had a chick threaten me with the "I'll kill myself if you dump me" after I caught her cheating. I dumped her ass anyway and would you look at that? she just moved into the guys house who she cheated on me with and is still living breathing, and not killing herself even though its been half a year.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.