[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO GIVES A SHIT IF YOU'RE A VIRGIN OR NOT? EVERYONE WAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 220px-Kaccha.jpg (5 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
220px-Kaccha.jpg
5 KB, 220x165
WHO GIVES A SHIT IF YOU'RE A VIRGIN OR NOT? EVERYONE WAS A VIRGIN UP UNTIL THE POINT THEY GOT LAID.
IT HAPPENS, SOMETIMES AT 17, SOMETIMES AT 27 SOMETIMES AT 7

WHAT GIVES
>>
>WHO GIVES A SHIT IF YOU'RE A VIRGIN OR NOT?

Women do, but I get your point, who the fuck cares what women think? Women are shit. I'm onboard with you dude.
>>
>>29442340
Women don't care either. Guys are the ones that add pressure, trying to be all alpha about the chicks they've banged. All girls want is a someone not REEEE-worthy who will be receptive to learning how to make her feel good. Rather than make up shit about women why don't you figure out how to talk to them.
>>
File: i still feel u.png (490 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
i still feel u.png
490 KB, 1280x709
>>29443085
Fuck off normalshit
They do care
They care a fucking lot
>>
>>29443106
Tell me more about what I think, while you're at it provide proof or at least anecdotes
>>
>>29443106
fuck off
>>29442340
and fuck you

you probably hate women and will never know how to please them, enjoy hell.
>>
And it sometimes never happens
>>
>>29443176
sometimes it happens against all odds
>>
>>29443085
Shouldn't she know how to make herself feel good? What would I want with that dumb cunt?
>>
>>29443207
Do you know what "receptive" means? No shit she knows how to feel good, which is why all a virgin bro has to do is ask/follow her lead.
>>
>>29443106
That's why you lie about being a virgin the first time if she asks
>>
>>29443263
Women hate being in the lead though. They want a man to be in the lead always. Its the same reason why women refuse to date short guys and poor guys.
>>
File: virg life.jpg (2 MB, 1350x3549) Image search: [Google]
virg life.jpg
2 MB, 1350x3549
>>29443152
>at work
>girls laughing near me
>"no you do it!"
>one turns to me
>"anon are you a virgin?"
>"yeah.."
>proceed to be belittled and treated as a child for the remainder of my time there
>every time something sexual gets brought up they get me in on it
>girls make sexual moans around me and laugh

Also
>meet girl who is also virgin
>let it slip that I am one
>she pretty much loses all interest and drops contact not long after
>>
>>29443330
>>girls make sexual moans around me and laugh
You lucky cunt
>>
flirt back, or at least learn 2 witty repartee
then even if you have a rejoinder, you can escape with your dignity
>>
>>29442210

48 and did not yet happen
>>
>>29443330
thats what you get for not lying about it
seriously anon, fucking at least try to hide your power level in public
>>
>>29443330
Kill them, they don't deserve an easy ride in life.
>>
>>29443319
Holy shit stop believing 4chan memes, if you are coming across these chicks irl you are looking for hook-ups, not relationships. If all you want is casual sex then expect shallow, fetishy requests. Though while we're on the subject, I think kawaii manlets are top shelf.
>>
>>29443263
Follow her lead? Shouldn't you be swallowing jizz out of your wife's cunt right now?
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
we just want to be around other people who not desirable

we want to have one goddamn place where we dont have to face the crippling emotion of envy

we want to have one place where we are not constantly reminded by the injustice of genetic and parental lottery and other injustices

why is that so hard to understand
if you are not a virgin you proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can be desirable and all that we miss out on so get the hell out

also vote for nonvirginexit

>>29440419/
>>
>>29443449
>you are looking for hook-ups, not relationships.
But I'm not, I want a relationship and these are still the types of girls that I meet. Living the south probably has something to do with it
>>
>>29443330
Do you honestly think they would have treated you nicer if you WEREN'T a virgin? Bullies be bullying, they will latch on to absolutely anything. As for the second girl... huh? You are attributing an awful lot to telling her about your virginity. Not saying it's impossible, but it would be pretty fucking abnormal to drop contact for just that.
>>
>>29443473
I'm a girl, and I appreciate not being treated like the fucking infant in a relationship.
>>
>>29443571
You're also on fucking r9k, so it's not like you're a good representative of the general female population.
>>
>>29443486
Hmmm, how old are you?
>>
>>29443636
>implying you should aim for normie chicks that don't share your interests
>>
>>29443571
Sure, until you need it, like every other independent stronk.
>>
all them mentions that you are on r9k. why is r9k so nationalist?
>>
>>29443408
Yeah now I know. I guess I expected too much from them.

Now I just don't talk to females at all.
>>
>>29443652
I am 22
oregano comment
>>
>>29443675
I would love to have a robot gf, but they spend all their time in their rooms. I got close with one on skype once, but she turned out to be a normie who was just really lazy and actually a teenager because she lied about her age. Good thing I didn't save the nudes I guess
>>
>>29443681
Well, yeah? I'm not looking for a someone to coexist with, a good relationship means relying on each other. I don't need him him to pay my bills but when I'm feeling sad I'd want him to be there for me and vice versa. What is this independent stronk crap, do you compare sexual autonomy to radical feminism?
>>
>>29443762
I'm the same age group, among my normie and not-so-normie female friends they wouldn't care about your experience, some might even find it cute. I'll admit I don't know what the popular girls are doing at this age (most likely same thing that the popular guys are doing) but it's not representative of what women look for in general. Try not to be so self-conscious of it, the truth is that sex as a status symbol is perpetuated through the media and hence SEEMS important to a lot of young people. But if you find an actual worthwhile candidate for a relationship they will not give a damn, because they will care more about you than those outside influences.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.