[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glasses Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: glasses girl.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1604) Image search: [Google]
glasses girl.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1604
So last time we were trying to find pics of glasses girl. Apparently her name is Debbie Coe. I went through the Ross school reunion photos and cross-referenced those with the 1967-68 school year photo and only found a bunch of people present, and a lot more who weren't in the original school photo.

Anyone wanna help me find Debbie Coe? I've looked through a few FB accounts but neither of them seem like a good fit.
>>
http://www.fourth-millennium.net/reunion/Ross-School-8th-grade-class-picture.html

here's the school pic

http://www.fourth-millennium.net/reunion/Ross-Reunion-Class-of-1968-40th-Anniversary.html

reunion pics

Also what happened to the anon who sent a mail to NASAfag Corby Waste? Any answer?
>>
Why arent they in school uniform?
>>
Idon't go on here that much anymore. What thread is this continuing from?
>>
>>29437875

>>29405674

high-content post you fucking gook hiroshima
>>
>>29437807
Why did the guy on the left turn in to that korean from Lost?
>>
File: this man was a faggot.png (26 KB, 443x606) Image search: [Google]
this man was a faggot.png
26 KB, 443x606
that guy was kind of a faggot to send corby a screencap t b h

now he think.. knows we're a bunch of weirdos and won't respond
>>
>>29437888
Thanks, my man. Nice trips by the way. You deserve it.
>>
>>29437941

more like conan o'brien lmao
>>
>tfw ywn know what happened to Debbie cos she was a shy recluse just like us
>>
So this is the first thread I've found about this but I have to ask

Why do you guys give a shit about some random photo of a girl which was taken like 40 years ago?
>>
>>29438135

cos this pic captured a moment in which she is an innocent 10/10 qtipi waifu and we wonder what usually happens to these types of girls, cos they are what /r9k/ is attracted to
>>
The photo was taken 49-50 years ago. 8th graders are 14-15 years old so that puts Debbie at about 64-65 years of age.

I think I found her, guys.

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Debbie-A-Coe/Fairfax-CA/7fvuucb

Age fits and she went to Ross school in the town of Ross, as it says in her "previous locations". Address seems to fit. Should we call her? :D
>>
>>29438162
She only looks cute because she has glasses and looks half awake, fuck off
>>
>>29438331

>tfw no half-awake qtipi glasses virgin gee eff with english ancestry who's super shy and has no public records of
>>
Please don't stop.
>>
>tfw thread ded
>>
>>29437807

WTF with dem miniskirts and legs epilation
>>
>tfw no debbie coe or neanderthal-chan fuckbuddy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.