[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School shootings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 19
File: archive-paterniti-columbine.jpg (105 KB, 800x553) Image search: [Google]
archive-paterniti-columbine.jpg
105 KB, 800x553
Why arent there any school shootings in Eastern Europe and Russia?
>>
>>29395726
good question. I guess it has something to do with the social hierarchy and the interaction between bullies and betas in Euro vs. US high schools. I see you chose eastern Europe because, obviously the reason there are no shootings in western Europe is they have sensible gun laws while guns are still widely available in eastern Europe due to recent wars.

Personally, I think the US society is just more fucked up than ours. I'm shit euro, but there's so little armed violence here apart from a few robberies and even then nobody gets shot, not the cops, not the guards, not even the perp. Something about America just makes Americans wanna grab guns and shoot people.
>>
I'm sure there are some, we just don't see any of them in western media.
>>
>>29395881

yurofag here too, the american media seems fucking crazy from watching youtube tho, it's like their only purpose is to spread fear and confusion. Watching the media in yurop they pull a lot of shit too to sell more papers or get more viewers, but man it's nowhere as crazy as the US. I can't put my finger on it either, but there's just something about the american society that lurks under the surface and seems really disturbing from a distance.
>>
>>29395881
idk man. I think that if I had access to guns I would have come seriously close to shooting up my school when I was 14 and edgy. Today there are still people who I want to seriously hurt or kill but I'm too much of a fatfag and lazy to train myself to be able to effectively use weapons like a knife or length of pipe. I would probably manage to take down one person max before being overpowered. Guns seem like an easy way to kill people.
>>
>>29395726

EE men are just tougher. Bullying is how we keep each other in check here, it's part of the brotherhood process that only men understand. Here you don't take it personally. Anyone can get bullied, but most people just stick to their cliques and don't bother you. I was a weirdo lanklet and no one bothered me. You won't get bullied unless you do something openly retarded every day that makes you a laughing stock. A lot of the time it's just verbal bullying and it always happens because you deserved it. Plus, the whole of EE has 300 million people, whereas the US alone has 300 mill.

The main reason, though, is that in EE you don't have this social pressure to be an achiever, to be popular, to be successful, whereas you have that in the US. That's one of the main reasons you don't see people stressing over much here. Standards and expectations are just too low for shit like that to happen.

In our high schools you're cooler the less fucks you give and the bigger the underachiever you are lol.
>>
File: 1466357753982.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466357753982.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29395726
Their education system is superior.
Or is it? I don't know really.
>>
>>29395726
they're not wealthy/cucked enough to have feminists fucking up their shit.
>>
>>29395726
citizens are not allowed to have guns, duh
>>
>>29396165
yea, this is pretty much what I was getting at in >>29395881 We have very different attitudes to bullying out here and don't really perceive it as some massive injustice that requires a reckoning. We see it as the way shit's always gonna be.

I guess Eurofags get redpilled way younger than Amerifags, that would be the point.
>>
because we're not retarded pussies
get a brain and a spine you inbreds
>>
>>29396174
>Their education system is superior.

It is. Your education system is ran by soccer moms at the local administrative level who argue about whether they should teach evolution or genesis in Science (kek at that subject too).

Most European nations think education is important enough to be organized at the state level.
>>
>>29395726
>Why arent there any school shootings in Eastern Europe and Russia?

>What people will think the reason is: vacuous socio-cultural theories based on anecodtal evidence

>What the real reason is: gun control
>>
No guns
Angry betas that are bullied can't just take a rifle or a pistol and shoot somebody, without getting one from a cop or some criminal gangs.
The most they will get is a hunting rifle or a gas pistol.
>>
>>29396231
>gun control
Dude everyone's grandpa's got an AK in their attic and I'm not even THAT shit of a yuropoor.

Sure, gun control exists, but that doesn't mean there are no guns. Basically my country's idea of gun control after the war was: "OK guys please come to the cop station and hand in your guns now, OK? Cool."
>>
>>29396295
kek what a bullshit
of curse it's gun control, I'd probably shoot a certain someone already if I had access to guns
>>
>>29396226
I wish I was born in Europe..I honestly think my life would've been a lot better If i was raised in Finland or some shit.
Florida is hell
>>
File: riflewound.jpg (27 KB, 639x473) Image search: [Google]
riflewound.jpg
27 KB, 639x473
>>29396287
>implying hunting rifles are harmless

cycling a bolt doesn't take 3 hours either
>>
>>29396470

lmao Finland literally leads in school shootings in Europe

I found 2 school shootings in Eastern Europe - one in Moscow and one in Estonia

>At around 11:40 a.m., Gordeyev, concealing his weapons with a bag and fur coat,[5] went to his school armed with a Tikka T3 rifle and a small-caliber Japanese Browning BAR M1918 that belonged to his father,[6] a police colonel.[7]

lmao, he brought a whole fucking BAR to school

>The weapon used for the killing, a revolver, is believed to have belonged to the perpetrator's father.

access to guns in EE is easier than you think.
>>
>>29396648
>a small-caliber Japanese Browning BAR M1918

So a .22lr replica? weird
>>
i'm an american and the reason is poor discipline in schools. bullying is rampant and many children suffer cruel taunts from the other children with no repercussions from the teachers.

my dad was born in 1938 and if he tried to call someone names in school he would be beaten with a paddle. somewhere along the way it became against the law for schoolmasters to beat cruel children, so bullies in america operate with impunity, i have seen children given such levels of disrespect and taunting from their peers, while staff can do nothing.

my brother was a shrimp and one time tried to use the bathroom at our school and was spat on by another child. that sort of disrespect was routine for some children, people in america are so unrefined and barbaric, especially in the west, it would surprise most europeans i think.
>>
>>29395881
Hungarian here, and I've never seen a real gun in my life, so it's not that common as you imply. However bullying is a real issue and I too had my fair share of it.

How I dealt with it? Just beat the Devil out of them like Bob Ross when I had the oppurtunity. Oh and armed robberies or anything like that is a very very rare thing here. Gypsies (the yuropean equivalent of niggers) just use swords, baseball bats or axes if they want.
>>
>>29395881
there were, but when it happens in america all news report it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Moscow_school_shooting
>>
>>29396648
There has been 3 school shootings in Finland. 20 people killed in total.
>>
>>29395726
Gun control.
>>
File: 1288303144003.jpg (28 KB, 332x305) Image search: [Google]
1288303144003.jpg
28 KB, 332x305
>>29397180

>swords
>axes

Holy shit, are you serious?
>>
>>29395726
there are, you just read what your garbage state media provides you instead of looking for yourself.
>>
File: 523346568657.gif (941 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
523346568657.gif
941 KB, 627x502
>>29397180
>Gypsies just use swords
>>
>>29397438
also, in other countries there have been horrible massacres, but since it's not USA and the killer didn't have a facebook account with selfies, they don't get that much attention.

>192 killed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daegu_subway_fire
>>
File: bacsa.jpg (31 KB, 472x312) Image search: [Google]
bacsa.jpg
31 KB, 472x312
>>29397461
>>29397380
Yes, I'm serious.
>>
>>29397654
topkek, I've seen some gypsies but never seen them armed, maybe they had some hidden knives but never with white weapons.
>>
>>29397654
kek

http://www.romania-insider.com/woman-stabbed-to-death-in-shop-in-downtown-bucharest/
>>
>>29397180
Didn't several gypsies get brutaly mudered in their homes in hungary?
>>
>>29397699
I live in a small town in Romania with no police station anywhere, and there's literally military warfare on the streets. I have a god damn suit of armor that I made out of a thick blanket and sheets of metal, a cavalry sword and a flintlock pistol. I'm the only guy with a pistol in town, so people tend to leave me alone.
>>
Moscow reporting in. First, gun control. Second, different approach to what "bullying" is. E.g. If you have your bag hidden every day or just laughed at by chads that's considered to be okay. People are much less sensitive. Think how fucked your everyday life is in Russia. The 99 and 1 percent meme is strong, avg salary is about 300 euro and no, the prices do not catch up. Being "middle class" means you can afford to buy i.e. Decent clothes and go out to meh restaraunts, lol. Car insurance costs like 2-3 k euro a year, kek. Got what I am saying? Who the fuck cares about bullying?
>>
>>29398020
Medieval, not military.
>>
Every UK spreekilling (all 4) have been greater than the average US one.
>>
File: Euro school shootings.png (87 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Euro school shootings.png
87 KB, 1280x1024
I made this map of recorded school shootings in Europe. Rate my autism.
>>
File: 1455847768666.jpg (10 KB, 236x188) Image search: [Google]
1455847768666.jpg
10 KB, 236x188
>>29398020

That sounds cool as fuck.
>>
>>29398015
Well there was a case, where someone threw a hand grenade in the house but these kind of attacks are pretty rare compared to the agression of the gypsies.

What you mentioned was probably a false flag operation ordered by some leftist politicians.
>>
>>29398069

>Harstad
>0 killed

How?
>>
>>29398069
Hungerford technically ended in a school lol
>>
>>29395881
We're just plain crazy

t. gun nut burgerland citizen
>>
>>29398123

Scan'tdinavians are notoriously cucky at killing nowadays.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanebogen_School
>>
https://youtu.be/Ss05LEkUShU
Looks like there will be soon
>>
>>29398355

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XSX0Iwh1CE

what the fuck

how do you people find these stooges
>>
>>29398313
those shooters are so young now ^_^
>>
>>29398393
Saw him posted on /b/
Also underviewed is a really good place to find these sorts of videos
>>
>>29395726
I'm in Bosnia so obviously lots of guns around.
The reason that there are never school shootings? If someone makes fun of you: you either ignore it or you beat them into a pulp. Usually just fighting back is enough to make most idiots lay off you- even if you get your ass handed to you - you are no longer the easiest target around. When I was in school most of us got into fights at least once a week, it breeds character and puts those silly revenge fantasies most people have into perspective.
>>
>>29398459

Yup, I'm glad the Balkans are still a pretty high-test. place. We aren't spoiled pussies who rrreee at each remark.
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>29398459
100% true

when i stopped to stand my ground regarding abuse, i noticed that revenge plans start to come in my mind
>>
>>29397075
>especially in the west
california and colorado confirmed for largest bully center states?
>>
>>29397075
you sound like a bitch man. I've dealt with corporeal punishment and it is shit
>>
>>29398020
tell me more about yourself and your town man! I'm interested in some stories if you are about it
>>
>>29398514
Just compare the average american hick with the average balkan hick.
>I have 10 guns in my house and I will shoot a girl-scout if she comes to my property uninvited.
>I'm gonna go unarmed to visit a country which hates mine and if someone fucks with me I'm gonna laugh it off until I get bored of it- and then I'll beat someone over the head with a fence-post.

That's going away pretty fast, though. Not in the "let's all be feminist allies guize and post on tumblr about how our girlfriend cheating on us was totally our fault" way, but in the "if someone calls me an asshole I have to pull a gun and call 10 of my friends to hold my hand" way. Which if you think about it is just as faggoty.
>>
>>29398064
I don't think so. Dunblane was the worst one and that took 17 lives, 18 if you include the perpetrator.

In the UK it's always some disgruntled nutjob guy. We haven't ever had a school shooting perpetrated by a school boy, at least I can't recall any.
>>
>>29397180
Gypsies are the fucking worst. Unlike black people, they just won't assimilate within society at all.
>They live by their own set of laws.
>They marry within their families, often arranged marriages and sometimes even with underage girls.
>They don't like to shower and seem to lack general hygiene, when they get on the train and you get that waft of week old BO.
>They fucking roam in groups and threaten or even beat the living shit out of someone for no reason.
>They go to the entrances of supermarkets to beg and fucking pinch their children on their laps to make em cry and get more sympathy and cash out of people.
They are the fucking scum of the earth
>>
>>29398703
That last paragraph reeks of autism.

I'm Canadian and even I can tell you're just making your third-world country sound cooler to make up for the lack of freedom you have. Literally nobody pulls guns on people for insulting them, that's typical libcuck thinking.
>>
>>29398818
They're basically Indians that decided to go west.

Gypsies also make illegal samagon brewing villages
Not to mention the fucking assholes are the ones that make dangerous drugs and sell them.
>>
The answer is simple. The US has more people. More people means more chance of crazies being born. More crazies and easy access to weapons means a huge potential for killing. Killing happens in high schools cos teenagers are usually the most emotionally unstable. There you have it.
>>
>>29398514
I can't speak for western Europe, but this is it basically for eastern Europe: Intact traditional masculinity is a lot less frail and borderline than some bizzaro reenactment of masculinity by someone who is a leaking pussy on the inside. A proper man knows when to shut-up, when to take his licks and leave it be, how to stand-up for himself at the outset of abuse instead of ignoring it and letting the rage fester. Mind games and social shit are is women, men are supposed to settle their differences as immediately as possible - otherwise our brains go a bit haywire.

One good tell-tale for a fake-tough-guy: Seeking out and listening to advice like "never break eye-contact first" or "try to crush the other guys hand during a handshake" that shit just reeks of insecurity.
>>
>>29398393
>dat bulge
Hmmmmm.....
>>
>>29396165
>The main reason, though, is that in EE you don't have this social pressure to be an achiever, to be popular, to be successful, whereas you have that in the US.

This really seems to be the main difference between Europe and the US. I was in Europe last summer and a lot of Euros thought so too, there isn't half the pressure to achieve like there is in the US. Here your success defines you as a man, nothing else matters
>>
>>29399017
E. Europe definetly has more crazies than USA.
>>
>>29395726
Because eastern europeans are too depressed to act it out. American kids are mostly spoiled fucks who only have social issues.

Meanwhile east europeans are hardcore poor and probably have a drunken dad or some other annoying family member that is ruining their life.
>>
>>29399017
nice try, populations are almost the same
>>
>>29398015
In retaliation for being violent, thieving barbarians who leech onto the system
>>
>>29398830
>I'm Canadian and even I can tell you're just making your third-world country sound cooler to make up for the lack of freedom you have. Literally nobody pulls guns on people for insulting them, that's typical libcuck thinking.

Bosnia is a second-world country, thank you very much. I got guns pulled on me half a dozen times and I'm not a violent guy, one time I got a grenade put to my chest by some random guy from my neighborhood. Car thieves operate in gangs of 4-5 and carry around AKs, they will shoot at cops no problem. You severely underestimate how brazen the scum of society can get when the justice system is a joke. As I said, plenty of acne-scared, ugly-as-fuck manlets around who think they will be gods if they hit the gym, drive any kind of BMW and wave guns around. You thinking that that is a cool thing is pretty stupid matey-o.
>>
>>29395726
no guns or I would had cleansed the world a bit
>>
>>29399142

Yep, like a quote from Endgame - "You're North American. You see a problem - you wanna solve it. I'm Russian. I see a problem - I wanna drink and wallow in self-pity."
>>
>>29399219
I had no idea I was Russian
>>
>>29399249

check ur ancestry
>>
>>29398830
>that's typical libcuck thinking.

1. Come to Prishtina, Belgrade, Sarajevo or Ulcinj.
2. Go into a "folkoteka."
3. Shout at some though looking dude that he is a fag or even just that he has a stupid haircut.
4. Have fun having your front teeth broken by the barrel of a tokarev that is getting showed in your mouth.

The reason that happens isn't that people have guns; the reason is that they'll get a slap on the wrist for it if caught, which isn't even that likely.
>>
usa has niggers,eastern eu doesnt
>>
>>29399142
>le poor people are sad :( meme

I think you'll find that suicide rates are pretty similar all across Europe, with a few exceptions such as Lithuania and Hungary. There's a good amount of EE countries that have suicide rates lower than France, Belgium, Finland, etc.

The real answer is that they're too busy worrying about survival instead of dwelling on their emotional issues/complexities. They are forced into a certain way of life and they don't know any better. Also >>29399080
>>
>>29399397

but school shooters so far have been mostly white (except for rodger, the fucking half-gook)
>>
>>29399419

>too busy worrying about survival

how would that NOT make you even MORE LIKELY to wanna kill yourself?
>>
>>29399448
Not really, back when I was a poorfag struggling to survive there was just something that had me clutching to survival like mad, now that I'm a richfag, I feel sad and apathetic.
>>
>>29399181
You're talking about gang members and criminals, which are obviously more common in poor countries. Maybe it hasn't occurred to you that the vast majority of gun owners in America are average, boring law-abiding citizens who don't want to cause any trouble. Ever heard the saying "an armed society is a polite society"?
>>
>>29399448
>how would that NOT make you even MORE LIKELY to wanna kill yourself?

As many people have pointed out, it's mostly about perspective. Getting kicked in the ribs a couple of times and learning to do the same is an inoculant for all that teen emo shit. Women having to find a man who is not going to end up in prison or a loser drunkard in ten years, coupled with the fact that everyone knows how often they spread their legs means they have to be a lot more decent human beings.

The only thing I don't get is that niggers are in the same situation but react to that kind of pressure in the opposite way- instead of being more grounded and mature they become even more retarded. Never understood that.
>>
>>29399448
Because you don't have time to be sad and your mind is occupied. Makes you appreciate your family a little more.

I watched a documentary about some African country once and I noticed that they were all very social and kind to each other, also very happy. I figured it was because even if poverty breeds crime, it can also create kindness and compassion.
>>
File: 1442817705155.png (116 KB, 274x494) Image search: [Google]
1442817705155.png
116 KB, 274x494
>>29395726
>Why arent there any school shootings in Eastern Europe and Russia?

That's the Russian Spetsnaz's job.
>>
>>29399635

How do you not have time to be sad when you're stressed 24/7? When you go home you're literally rekt from a hard day's work just struggling to survive and you realize you ain't worth shit. That makes you pretty fucking sad, also watching your family suffer because of how poor and pathetic you are.
>>
>>29399589
>he thinks emos still exist

silly slav :3
>>
BECAUSE THERE ARENT ANY FUCKING GUNS

IF THERE WERE GUNS PLENTY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DIED IN THE UPRISING myself included
>>
>>29399635
>>29399497
>>29399448
there's a region in my country called appalachia
they're so fucking dirt poor
yet people there are nice as fuck and the violent crime rate is relatively low, or so ive heard
>>
>>29399554
>You're talking about gang members and criminals
I'm talking about the average swag-fag or the local equivalent to it.

Sure, an armed society is polite. But only as long as the state is even better armed and not afraid to bring its boot down hard. We are armed but courts are corrupt and incapable, and cops are starting to hand in the towel after that asshole they busted three times moving down pedestrians is out and about after having served less than a year in prison total and his politician uncle is now after their jobs. It's a wonder how peaceful our society is when you think about it.
>>
>>29399735

>there aren't any guns in EE
>this is what american'ts actually believe

VAPE
OVERDOSE
>>
>>29398749
Erm yeah and the average US shooting is like 5 or 6 people killed, 3 of our 4 have been over 10 killed.
>>
>>29399719
the average SJW is more emo than the most emo of emos from the days of yore.
>>
>>29399718
It sounds really bad when you go from an American lifestyle to this, but it's how they live and it's all they know.

Obviously it's an exaggeration to say that they don't have time to be sad, but they certainly don't get sad on the same level as privileged western teenagers because like I said, their minds are occupied, their way of life teaches them that they are not entitled to everyone's attention (having multiple siblings for instance) and they are also taught to harden up and help each other. Social norms are not the same over there
>>
>>29399181
This is 100% bullshit.
>>
>>29399811
Can't argue with that. They are pretty much destroying the west
>>
File: rasha.png (2 MB, 1303x558) Image search: [Google]
rasha.png
2 MB, 1303x558
>>29399834

google "russian drug addicts" and talk to me later, americboii
>>
>>29399739
Like the region in the USA? Yea I've been there, the people there are pretty chill. Hell southerners in general tend to be nicer than northerners (at least from my experience).

If you're wondering I'm a bengali that lives in Texas.
>>
>>29398020

t. Moldovean
>>
>>29399902
>appalachia
>southern
m8
>>
>>29399064
Don't be lewd
Muted
And probably would be again
>>
>>29399760
My point still stands. Americans do not pull guns on each other when they get in an argument with a stranger, unless it's a nigger
>>
>>29399929
I've only been to the southern part of appalachia that's in Tennessee and Georgia.
>>
>>29399899
Russia also has a higher suicide rate. Russia has plenty of issues besides poverty, you'd be naive to think every Eastern European country is in the same situation.
>>
File: checkout this gun.webm (543 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
checkout this gun.webm
543 KB, 720x404
>>29399999

let's check out who got the get lads
>>
>>29399803
Alright smart arse. You win this time.
>>
>>29399978
k, but appalachians aren't 'southerners'
>>
>>29400015
waste of good quints
>>
>>29399799
I live in the UK. Any illegal gun trade here is stupidly expensive (10 pounds per round) and run by dodgy gang members. Gun licenses are hard to get
>>
>>29399940
I don't think it's all black and white. Majority of killings are about drugs like everywhere else. I really doubt a black kid from da hood will pull a gun at you if you say something wrong to him. You'll get beaten , but if you fuck em up over drugs and money, be sure you'll find yourself with pointed gun on your head. Normal people who doesn't look for trouble RARELY gets shot. And when it happens, everybody knows about that because it's all over the internet/television...Bosanac ne seri.
>>
>>29400028
Fair enough, I'm just saying from my experience people in the south have been nicer to me, not that Appalachia is in the south. Of course it's not in the fucking south, there are parts of it in Pennsylvania....
>>
>>29399856
Yeah sure, I must have hallucinated my experiences for the last 27-years. Because that shit only happens on TV, right?

>>29399940
My point also still stands: Only because they can easily get a sexually frustrated nigger roomie for the next ten years if they try it and the police WILL hunt them down.
>>
>>29400060
that goes without saying. I was under the impression we were talking about white gun owners and people who conceal carry a pistol.
>>
>>29398020
I'm Romanian and where the fuck do you live?
>>
It's nice reading these posts about how stressed/sad I'm supposed to be while drinking a glass of wine and sitting in my comfy computer chair, without a care in the world. Tomorrow I think I'm going to go swimming at a local pool, or maybe go to the mountains since it's more chilly there. They also have great food there, best cheese I've ever had, worth the 2 hour car trip. The car trip itself is worth the trip. Hardest decision I've made this week was which sunscreen to buy, and I chose the more expensive one, rightfully so.
>>
>>29398123
That far up? Poor guy's fingers probably froze on the trigger.
>>
>>29400207
No, but because i went to Bosnia, i have friends from Bosnia here in Zagreb and this is bullshit, you say what you want. Maybe if you are 40 years old i would believe you.
>>
>>29399422
That is bullshit, most school shooters are of Asian origin
>>
>>29396165
This is actually how it is for blacks in America.

For white Americans, middle class and above, it's every man for himself.
>>
>>29399685
Basayev pls go
>>
>>29400266
This gave me a laugh, a short but entertaining read. We would be great friends..
>>
I'm Slovenian and literally nothing that has been said about EE in this thread applies to us. We are not high test machos but neither is it easy to get guns in Slovenia unless you're a hunter, a policeman, a soldier. I got bullied at school and didn't fight back nor did I accept it as a male bonding ritual or whatever is being said. In fact, I resented it bitterly and it scarred me for years. There is however a considerable number of suicides among Slovenes. Maybe we're just too introverted to take out our rage at our inferiority on our peers.
>>
>>29399422
Cho was complete gook. Red Lake shooter was native american. Nicholas Elliott was a black teenager who almost shot up his school but changed his mind
>>
>>29400430
I also forgot to mention that Rodger wasn't a school shooter. If you want to get into shooting massacres that weren't school shootings, I have a lot more examples of non-white mass murderers
>>
File: usamneno pepi.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
usamneno pepi.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>29400454

Nigga why do you know so much about school shootings man?
>>
>>29395726
I think Finland has a pretty high rate of murder but idk about school shootings
>>
>>29400207
I have to say that I'm willing to believe the Bosnian about the supposed violence in his society. Bosnians are utter savages, and basically all crime, organized or not, in Slovenia is committed by Serbs and Bosnians. Even the straightlaced Bosnians like to fight for the hell of it. They are nothing like us.
>>
>>29400483

nah, that's just the Cuck Fallacy

just like Stockholm isn't the rape capital of Europe

their cunts just bitch about it more because literally simply looking at a girl there can get you accused of rape
>>
>>29400478
Because I've been studying them meticulously while planning my own glorious orgy of blood, lead and gunfire.

Just kidding, i used a website called goggle ;^)
>>
File: nani sore seal.png (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nani sore seal.png
58 KB, 500x500
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnenden_school_shooting
>>
>>29395726
It's because they haven't been cucked by western feminazi movements and liberals yet
>>
File: ivan.png (112 KB, 996x599) Image search: [Google]
ivan.png
112 KB, 996x599
Since we're on the topic of guns and there are a lot of slavbots in this thread

Can you guys tell me the chances of this guy being a real slav with a poor grasp of the english language?
>>
>>29399080
>>29395881
>>29396165
>>29396035

Good points, good thread.
>>
>>29400589

>Kretschmer's failing grades had prevented him from entering an apprenticeship.
>Kretschmer was described by a friend as "a lonely and frustrated person who felt rejected by society"
>remembers him as being "a bit spoiled", with his mother fulfilling many of his demands.
>After inspection of his computer, officers found that Kretschmer was interested in sadomasochistic scenes where a man is bound and humiliated by women. He viewed such a movie the evening before his attacks.[37]
>According to police and clinic staff, he had been treated repeatedly for clinical depression
>In a press conference on 12 March, police reported that Kretschmer had announced his killing spree several hours ahead of time on Krautchan

he was a literal 10/10 r9k'r lmao you can't make this shit up

rrreee
>>
>>29396226
Nice memeing. Our education is shit but for less meme reasons. Number one reason is teachers union, number two reason is we have to teach to the lowest common denominator of students niggers .
>>
>>29395726

here in southern Italy people like shootings in the streets.
mostly by ambush, but often by pure gunfight.

youngsters are too busy with Facebook, while in school
>>
>>29398020
I want to believe this is real plz be real.
>>
File: adam.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
adam.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
Because everything is a competition in America ;^)
>>
>>29400325
Meni dosli rodaci iz danske proslog mjeseca- ukrali im auto. Doslo pet tipova sa puskama. Komsija ih vidio i nazvao policiju- drotovi se nisu pojavili 3 sata. Imali opis vozila i mjesto krade i 5 minuta fore i opet nisu nista uradili.
Noc prije toga pucano na policiju na vracama.
Vilsonovim setalistem ne smijes proci poslje mraka radnim danom.
Na bijelu tabiju poslje mraka i ne pomisljaj ici.
U mojoj mahali (5 ulica) bile 4 pucnjave u zadnja dva mjeseca.
Sinoc pred carevom dzamijom (sami centar grada, policijska stanica na 100m, dzamija puna zbog ramazana) se porokali.
Svaki vikend pucnjave po gradu.
Rodica i jaran mi rade u tuzilastvu, kolege im bukvalno imaju cijene da upropaste vlasiti slucaj na tehnikalijama. Pa Covic trebao biti osuden zbog milionskih prevara na desetak godina- dan prije sudenja svi dokazi "ispare."
Moj kolega koji ima radnju i kojeg stalno gnjave nekavi klosari zvao policiju- oni mu rekli da oni tu ne mogu nista i da mu je najbolje da placa reket.
Ako imas rodbine u politici ili imas love mozes raditi sta hoces: sin Hanke Paldum na speedu i pijan pregazio tri starice i pokusao pobjeci- nije proveo 3 mjeseca u zatvoru. Pucao na nekog drugog idiota usred grada- nije ni vidio celije. Onaj idiot rastoder pijan i nafiksan vozio 100 na sat i satrao zenu na pjesackom, kofol dobio 5 godina zatvora i zabranu voznje- eno ga voza se gradom- kazu nema mjesta u zatvoru.
Imas 50 dezurnih kretena koji su hapseni po 20 puta zbog prometa drogama, pokusaja ubistva itd. pa ne provedu ni godinu u zatvoru.
Jedna doktorica ubije trudnicu grubom ljekarskom greskom- prisije se skroz nevinoj doktorici i ode ona 10 godina u zatvor. Ova prva ima muza u SDA, ova druga se usudila prijaviti korupciju.
Kad su bili protesti tjelohranitelj Bakira se dzipom zabijao u demostrante pred ocima novinara i policije- i niko nista.

Ovdje je vladavina zakona na cistoj nuli. Ne ide nas dzaba svake godine 80.000 van.
>>
>>29398818
Jesus, I was raised in a gypsy community and I agree 100% with this. Gypsy culture is simply toxic and disgusting, it doesn't have any modern civilization values or any redeeming factor. They're just disgusting pieces of shit ruining everything.
This isn't even a race issue, here in Romania lots of white people live like gypsies because acting like a gypsy is perceived cool (quitting school, selling drugs, shit like that), so it's more of a cultural issue, but shitty EU gives us shit because "racists" and "they dindu nuffin".
I just wish gypsies were purged completely together with their culture, not necessarily for their race but for their shit culture. Fucking hell, I once saw a kid beating a teacher IN THE FUCKING CAPITAL OF THE COUNTRY.

I think the same thing happens with blacks in USA, am I right?
>>
I've been curious about this myself, but I really doubt it has anything to do with gun control measures, if that may be the angle OP is going with this.

The social conditions for school shootings in the U.S. should be pretty obvious to anyone by now. Public schools in the U.S. have retarded policies when it comes to bullying, assuming any given school even tries to intervene or arbitrate this stuff. Teachers also have shit salaries, and to my knowledge aren't required to undergo any special training that might include something like basic child psychology. They really aren't equipped to deal with children, and at times, teachers can have pretty contentious relationships with some of their students, or just exacerbate problems with students who are antisocial or have learning disabilities.

From what I remember reading, one of those Columbine guys fit the profile of a clinical psychopath, but no one around him made any effort to edge him toward any treatment path. I think his friend went along with his plans because the boys bonded over the fact that they were mutually ostracized by other students, and thus fed off each other, allowing things to escalate to the degree they did.

>>29396226
>Your education system is ran by soccer moms at the local administrative level who argue about whether they should teach evolution or genesis in Science (kek at that subject too).

It gets worse than that. Public schools are terrified to go near the subject of sex ed due to issues like contraception versus abstinence-only education. Some of the most vocal parents seem to think that merely introducing their children to the concept of contraception is like giving them a free pass to go out and have sex. You can forget any kind of sex ed that covers matters of sexual orientation or gender identity. Republicans will be converging on the superintendent with torches and pitchforks.
>>
>>29395726
>Lower drinking age
>Legal prostitution
>>
>>29397075
>my dad was born in 1938 and if he tried to call someone names in school he would be beaten with a paddle. somewhere along the way it became against the law for schoolmasters to beat cruel children, so bullies in america operate with impunity, i have seen children given such levels of disrespect and taunting from their peers, while staff can do nothing.

Corporal punishment in American schools isn't against any law, except in a few specific states that have banned it. I don't believe most have. But the medical community is generally in consensus that corporal punishment against children is more detrimental to their psyche than not.

>the staff can do nothing

Uh, no. The staff just doesn't care. There are a multitude of ways to deal with bullies, with suspension probably being the most effective. Send them home with a note explaining why they were suspended, and let their parents deal with it. Assuming their parents aren't deadbeats who just don't give a shit.

Problem is, schools are doing literally nothing about it - no suspension, nothing. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think it has to do with appeasing parents. The more suspensions the school hands out, the more upset parents get, and then school staff has to get involved in mediation with the parents, which they probably don't want to do because they're underpaid and don't give a shit about their jobs besides showing up for work every day.
>>
>>29400924
Agreed, gypsys are scum. Over here they complain about how they'd be like everyone else if only they had access to education and jobs.
An Italian charity bullies the town into handing over some of the best land in the city (the city wanted to build a music academy there.) The charity builds state of the art homes for a local community of gypsies- fucking villas with all possible amenities. Their kids get free books, clothes and tutors for school, even pocket-money. All the adults get relatively well paid and cushy jobs for someone who has no education. They get free health-care. The works.

Two months later the houses are demolished, they tore out the wiring and tubing to sell it for booze and drugs and gold-chains. The kids are back to begging on the street or snatching purses from old ladies. All the adults have quit their jobs - anything below upper-level management is below them, supposedly.

This shit has happened dozens of times over across the country. Gypsies seem unable to think past the next 48 hours, if that. They are worse than niggers. The best way you could do for the kids is to kill their parents and raise them in foster homes.
>>
File: Anton Lundin Pettersson pepe.jpg (109 KB, 1019x636) Image search: [Google]
Anton Lundin Pettersson pepe.jpg
109 KB, 1019x636
>>29395726
Why arent there school swordings in the U.S or Canada?
>>
>>29401018

also you can fuck 14 year old girls legally and there's little to no anti-pedo laws

booze is uber-cheap. a half-gallon of beer is $1.50, etc. and kids can buy it from anywhere at anytime

prostitution isn't legal but isn't stomped on by law either. you can fuck gypps for $5 or get a blowie for half that, or you can get a decent-looking girl for $25-$50

yeah.. you're onto something. i think cheaper and freer alcohol and sex, tighter gun laws and low standards & expectations are why people here are more chill and not murderous
>>
>>29401106

That's because using a sword would level the playing field and there's more chance of you getting fucked, plus spoiled losers wanna have the last word.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/22/pupils-wounded-in-sword-attack-at-swedish-school

check out this autistic swede tho
>>
>>29401184
he literally slayed chad

respect
>>
>>29396165
>bullying is good
no wonder you're all so jaded, aggressive and insecure
>>
File: nig.png (398 KB, 612x342) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
398 KB, 612x342
>>29401184

>2 niggers and a sandnig in interview

what the fuck Sweden

maybe that's why the poor man lost it
>>
We don't have school shootings because we're not fucking retards. And also 'yuropoors have no guns'...do you actually believe this? Serbia has the 2nd most guns per capita in the world, literally everyone is armed to the teeth. There aren't even gun permits or anything, I literally have an AK-47 in my basement that my uncle gave me, and people know I have it, police didn't knock on my door yet, and probably never will. It also might have to do with the fact that 'redpilled' is the default setting for people here, so 'special snowflakes' are almost nonexistant because we don't feel the need to kill ourselves or other over 1st world problems.

As for bullying, I live in a 150-200k people city, which isn't exactly small by Serbian standards, and I've never seen anyone get bullied during my school years. Sure there's banter and jokes going around, but we can take it, it's rarely with ill intent. And if it is, you show your teeth, the bully fucks off. Also, contrary to foreign belief, there's not a lot of crime here. For example, in my city, some lad got shanked two years ago, and that's the biggest incident that happened IN YEARS.

>>29401146
You do realize that the 'age of consent' of 14 ONLY APPLIES to people between the ages of 14-18. People older than 18 CANNOT have sex with people under 18. It's illegal, albeit it does happen, rarely.

As for alchohol. It's dirt cheap and high quallity.
Selling of both alchohol and smokes are unregulated, so you can buy even if you're a kid. There's also a big alchohol culture, in that that almost every family makes their own spirits and/or wine. Literally walk into any Serbian house and there's a bunch of alchohol.

P.S Why is every American beer total pisswater with low alchohol levels?
>>
>>29401329

t. spoiled, bullied, low-test faggot

i laff @ ur life
>>
>>29401330

Swedes are fucking doomed.
>>
>sensible gun laws
nice meme broholio
>>
>>29401353
looks like i was right
>>
>>29400111
true appalachia is eastern kentucky, southwestern virginia, west virginia, eastern tennessee, and western north carolina
>>
>>29398818

Niggers are even worse. They are the same as gypsies, but everyone whine about how oppressed they are. No one gives a shit about gypsies for now and you can actually criticize them.
>>
>>29400057
UK is western Europe you fucking shit trip.
>>
>>29401608
hmm alright
>>
>>29401379
There's a tonne of whites there, not counting the arabs. Seems to be 50/50 at least. Being a swedish chav doesn't make someone any less white, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>29401751
northern georgia can count sometimes
southern new york, pennsylvania and ohio do not EVER count
>>
>>29395881
Those sensible gun laws did a great job of preventing the Paris attacks
and the Brussels attack
>>
What about those sick fucks who went around beating people to death with hammers?
>>
>>29400516
>>I have to say that I'm willing to believe the Bosnian about the supposed violence in his society.
Then you're a massive retard. I'm from an ex YU country and I've been to Bosnia multiple times after the war, there's absolutely nothing like that happening anywhere, not even in shitty villages.
>>
>>29402463
Good old Igor and Viktor. That was in Ucraine. Their video was fucking awesome. Now they are in a commie prison getting raped daily in the showers, for the next 40 years.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.