[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just go up and talk to her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1439345307525.jpg (69 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1439345307525.jpg
69 KB, 550x733
Social phobia comes from the overestimation of the cost of any particular social outcome.

>you go up to talk to a girl
>she doesn't show any interest
>you sperg out completely
>you walk away

That's it. It's over, nothing happened, you're not dead. You learned something about yourself. AND you took a chance, you could've got a date out of it at best, and at worse, nothing at all happens.
>>
I don't know what to say though because I don't know what normalfags are interested in.
>>
File: 1437576245155.jpg (24 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1437576245155.jpg
24 KB, 399x388
>>29385630
>mfw she says yes
>>
>>29385630
>Social phobia comes from the overestimation of the cost of any particular social outcome.

No, it really comes from experience and up-bringing.

>You learned something about yourself

That Im undesirable? I already learned that on my own
>>
>>29385663
You're thinking about it wrong. Why would you want to impress normalfags only for them to later find out who you really are.

The best (BEST) advice when it comes to getting a gf is honestly to be yourself. You actively kill two birds with one stone, (1) it is easier and more natural for you, and (2) you weed out those not compatible from the outset.

If you just want sex, then yeah, don't be yourself, be what women want.
>>
>>29385689
Why don't you try becoming less undesirable?
>>
>>29385689
>No, it really comes from experience and up-bringing.

Aetiology aside, the clear maintaining feature of social phobia is, as I just explained, the overestimation of the cost. Just try to rationally evaluate the outcome of a particular action instead of becoming paralysed by fear. The truth is, people don't care about you as much as you think. If you go into a group with other people and you tell a joke and no one laughs, or the group rejects you, then so what. It is not the end of the world fampachi.
>>
>>29385707
>Why don't you grow several more inches taller?

>Why don't you get a better bone structure?

>Why don't you be rich?

>Why don't you get rid of your mental disorders?
>>
>>29385692
>it comes to getting a gf is honestly to be yourself
>just beeeee urself :^)
kill yourself senpai
>>
>>29385630
nothing at all happens until she films it or takes a pic of you putting it up on snapchat so you won't know she's done it sharing it will hundreds of her snapchat friends
>>
>>29385730
>the clear maintaining feature of social phobia is, as I just explained, the overestimation of the cost

Idiot, phobias don't come out of thin fucking air. If you weren't such a normie with little to no understanding about the human brain, you'll know that by now.

>group rejects you, then so what. It is not the end of the world fampachi.

What the hell is the point of the thread? If you're trying to teach people how to gain acceptance, telling them they'll always gonna get rejected isn't idea, especially if they have a phobia
>>
>>29385735
I had a feeling it's you. The bone structure guy. Of all the hopeless whiny losers on this board, you stand out as being on a different level. Someone who decided to become a failure in life and has never tried to improve himself.
>>
>>29385630
OP is right if you don't have pathological social phobia. Some people with social phobia cant even approach people without their heartrate hitting 150 and by then they're not even physically capable of talking.
>>
>>29385812
>le normies r dumb robots are smart meme

If you are so much smarter than normies, how come they have gfs while you are a kissless virgin?
>>
>>29385730
You're trying to ask /r9k/ to be rational. Good luck with that.
>>
>>29385859
>r9k is 1 person

>>29385876
Intelligence =/ social adaptability
>>
>>29385812

You're a retard. He didn't say that the overestimation of the consequence doesn't stem from past experience/trauma. But still learning to get the fuck over it is vital to functioning like a normal human being. You'll never get over your fear of heights unless you take a dive, you'll never get over your fear of talking to women unless you talk to women. In fact this is the ONLY way to get over past trauma/experiences.
>>
>>29385922
>too retarded to get girls
>too retarded to realize you're retarded
what a shame
>>
>>29385630
i would sell my entire family for a chance to get to eat a female ass like that
i would probably kill myself afterwards because that's my main goal in life
>>
>>29385925
>In fact this is the ONLY way to get over past trauma/experiences.

But it's not. People use months and years of therapy and pills to learn how to adjust. They can't do whatever they're afraid of on the spot. That's not how phobias work
>>
>>29385925
The problem I always had when people say in order to fight your fears you have to overcome them is the fact that it doesn't fucking work that way.

Sure, you could get me to bungee jump or parachute down from a super high place and I would hyperventilate the entire way down, but if you take me back up there, I'm going to do the same fucking thing. The idea is to essentially numb yourself to the anxiety rather than overcoming it. You might be able to tell yourself "hey yeah I got through it!" but the inherent fear itself won't ever go away. It will never provide me a thrill or fascination like other adrenaline junkies get, kinda like how social situations don't ever make us feel comfortable, even if we luck out and happen to look like alpha males or some shit.
>>
>hey how are you
>ignores you
>wow fuck you too you bitch
>still ignores you
>wake up, it was all a dream
>kill myself
>>
>>29385962

>Im more smarter cuz I got laid

>But I got my master's degree!

>but I got pussy so 1-0 for me hurhurhur
>>
>You learned something about yourself. AND you took a chance, you could've got a date out of it at best, and at worse, nothing at all happens.
Why should I give some bitch a chance to humiliate me by turning me down?

I know Chads who got approached by cute rich women who are now dating. Why should I do the shit you mentioned when Chad doesn't?
>>
>>29386058
I got my master's degree AND pussy. Who's the retard now?
>>
>>29385812
There is no hope for you because you can't even grasp basic cognitive principles.
>>
>>29386071
Chad doesn't exist, fucktard. Every guy gets rejected from time to time. You merely see what you want to see.

Face the truth. The truth is that you're weak. Too weak to stand up and do something to better yourself.
>>
>>29385630
The problem is it doesnt change. I talk to a girl i sperg out we move on. It hurts to think it'll never work out. The consistency of my failure is terrifying as it seems unending and the implications of that are immense
>>
>>29385630
>tfw had dream where legit walked up to grill and confessed my feels
>it worked
WHY WAS IT SO VIVID WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>29386106
>Every guy gets rejected from time to time. You merely see what you want to see.
I have seen guys who were tall and had good looking faces get hot rich women with absolutely no effort.

>Face the truth. The truth is that you're weak. Too weak to stand up and do something to better yourself.
Why should I do it when they didn't have to?
>>
>>29386125
>consistency of my failure

That's the key. You try, fail, and learn nothing. You try the same thing again and again so no wonder you keep failing. You have to figure out what you did wrong and do better next time.
>>
>>29385630
>Cane't ask out a girl raw since you have to have chad tier facial aesthetics for that to work
>Have to become friends with girl
>Reach the point where you have to decide whether to ask her out and make things awkward if she says no or just accept your friendship the way it is

Fuck YOOUUUU
>>
>>29386014
it's how therapy works. I'm a clinical psychologist and can confirm.
>>
>>29385630
>le just go up and talk to her
Fuck off with your normie memes. I don't know any females. I literally know ZERO females, and walking up to people in the street and talking to them is creepy as fuck, unless you're an Americlap, which i'm not, so can't do that either.
>>
The cost is feeling uncomfortable at P = 1 and the gain is getting laid at P = 0

Calculate the expected value of "just going up and talking to her"

Spoiler: it's negative
>>
>>29386152
>no effort.
Right. So they were born that way, just sat down, and the hot girls jump on their cock? Bullshit. I hope you realize how ridiculous you sound. Every successful guy has to make some kind of effort to be successful even if some have better starting points.

> Why should I do it when they didn't have to?

So they were given good looks, good body, a great well paid job, and friends all without any effort? They were born into it?

You are beyond hope. A pitiful weakling, even by /r9k/ standards, who is far too scared to do anything to better his life.
>>
>>29386152
>Why should I do it when they didn't have to?
You don't have to do shit. You're allowed not to improve yourself and wallow in self-pity.
>>
>>29386186
>The cost is feeling uncomfortable
How stupid can one be? Everyone has smartphones these days, she films you discreetly, posts it on her social media and 500 normies laugh at you and share the video everywhere, with a title such as "creepy nice guy tries to verbally rape stacy"
>>
>>29386075
>I got my master's degree
Congratz, faggot. Wanna cookie?

>AND pussy.
Some did crackheads. Doesn't mean they're smarter than me

>>29386101
>Says this as he doesn't understand how phobias work
>>
>>29386186
Then work on changing those P-values to be more favorable.
>>
>>29386220
I'm almost certainly smarter than you. I have my master's degree, a good job, and have no problem getting pussy. If you are so smart, why don't you have all that as well?
>>
>>29386220
Ok senpai, how do phobias work?

Be sure to refer to the physical, cognitive and behavioural components of anxiety in your answer.
>>
>>29386219
so?
originale com
>>
>>29386215
>You're allowed not to improve yourself and wallow in self-pity
Not the same guy, but why can some people do literally nothing to improve themselves but goods things come to them?
And why would a beta white male have to spend countless hours in the gym just to have a CHANCE of attracting a female?
>>
>>29386180
>I'm a clinical psychologist and can confirm.

And Im a Navy Seal with over 300 confirmed kills.

>>29386211
>>29386152
Of course Chad isn't born that way, besides their looks, but it's mostly upbringing. Most Chads had people that supported them and learned social skills throughout their childhood
>>
>>29385630
Do you have ANY concept of humiliation? Feeling shame, regret, inferiority? Guess not.

[triggered]
>>
>>29386262
>why is life unfair?
Who told you life would be fair? What about a child born into a mubai slum, they didn't choose their birthplace, yet they suffer the consequences. You keep asking "why", but I"m not sure that's a meaningful question.
You don't have to spend countless hours in the gym, you don't have to attract a female, you don't have to do anything. Right now you're allowing yourself to be the way you are, which is your right. But then why complain?
>>
>>29386262
Chad goes to the gym and spends time grooming his appearance. Do you seriously think he gets his looks by staying in the basement all day and fapping to animu?
>>
>>29386255
>and have no problem getting pussy

Again, so do crack heads. Good job doing something 90% of the population is doing.

>>29386256
Obviously saying "hurr juz get over it" bullshit doesn't work in most cases. If you were an an actual doctor, you'll be a fucking rip off artist
>>
>>29386282
you don't have to believe me, this is why we're anon. In this case I'm not lying, you could use this to your advantage to learn something.
>>
>>29386356
Even crack heads are more successful than you, in other words.
>>
>>29386332
>muh chillun in third world shitholes
Every time. I was born in Brazil, i know how shitty it is compared to what i've got now, but at least people are happier that way. You see that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, but you haven't walked on that grass and you're like "whatever". Now that i've walked on that greener grass, and realized how bad it actually is, i complain.
>>29386355
No he doesn't. He just looks good, he's white, has nice hair and has money to buy good clothes.
>>
>>29386368
>A guy that gets high everyday, sleeping in dumpsters, sucking off drug dealers, and steals money from people is just a successful as a guy with a career and a degree

Seems about right

>>29386358
In don't think you're lying. Im saying you're wrong.
>>
>>29386211
>Right. So they were born that way, just sat down, and the hot girls jump on their cock?
Well the girls initiated contact. Invited them over, arranged few days and then they started dating. All from the womans initiative. I've seen this happen. Not one time either.

>So they were given good looks, good body, a great well paid job, and friends all without any effort? They were born into it?
Good looks and great body they got born into. Thanks to this they had more friends, were more confident, had bigger social groups and that's how the rest came to be.

>>29386282
What you mentioned is one part of it. I think looks are more important but that's my opinion.
>>
>>29386407
I'm not saying the children are sad or anything. I was making a point about life being inherently unfair. It's fine to complain about that, but to use it as an excuse to not actively better yourself is somewhat delusional. Again, you are choosing to linger on these thoughts, choosing to act on them. That's your decision, it's not quite realistic to blame it on the unfairness of life.
>>
>>29386413
>In don't think you're lying. Im saying you're wrong.

I should have quoted what I was responding, I'm the psychologist. I actually have a lot of experience treating depression and anxiety disorders. So I can tell you how we look at these things.
>>
>>29386407
If Chad lived like a robot, he would not look like he does. He would be fat or skelly, have terrible hair and hygiene, have terrible clothing, and overall look awful.
>>
File: one_truth.jpg (35 KB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
one_truth.jpg
35 KB, 640x346
>be me
>see attractive girl
>fuck it what's there to lose
>Me: "Hey sweetie you're looking kinda pretty what's a girl like you doing in this rough city?"
>"I'm just here tryna hold my own ground."
>Me: "Cool I like how that sounds...what you say we get to know each other better?"
>"That sounds cool but I don't think that I can let ya."
>Me: "I don't know tell me is it so...do you get a kick out of telling brothers no? :(".
>"No it's not that, see you don't understand. How should I put it? I got a man."
>Me: "Damn."
Why's this always happen?
>>
>>29386427
Why are you so determined to insist that everything bad about your life is because you were born into it? And that none of it is the fault of your terrible life decisions?
>>
>>29385630
I can talk to girls easily. I can start conversations about nothing and keep it going.

I can talk to girls comfortably and without hesitation.

I can hangout with girls and not have any anxieties.

I can make girls laugh from time to time and make occasional eye contact, which I'm very comfortable with now as I've practiced it many times passing by strangers on the street and giving them a smile.

But in every one of those situations, I could tell that they didn't desire me at all.

Sure some girls were touchy, but that's just because they're touchy. They do it to everyone.

And I had no trouble making women comfortable around me whether they were 18 or 35.

I dont really flirt, most of my conversations with women are pretty regular with a hint of humor every now and then.

I just don't think I'm made for sex or love or any of that stuff, not with women at least

I don't know it's kind of frustrating because romance just feels so far away, pretty much non existent for me. It's shit. I hate it, but thankfully I'm starting to learn how to be greatful for what I already have in life.

It's helping me overcome tfw no gf really fast.

I mean, I might not be special, but I deserve to at least respect and appreciate myself from time to time when I'm not self loathing about how much of a pos I am.

Women are interesting to observe from time to time though, so a few shallow friendships with women might be kind of fun.

I really want to peel open a human female's brain and see how it works. They're so frustrating but so fascinating, I hate them but I want to feel love from one too.

I hate them so much it's unbelievable I really do hate them with a fiery passion. Every waking moment I see a woman I feel some kind of repressed sorrow mixed with anger. I wish I could hate them less. Maybe I'd be a better person for it.

Nontheless, I'd rather not go to "that side" and just appreciate what I have now, and to try getting over women as fast as possible.
>>
>>29386488
Because it's the truth. There is proof for how people treat you differently based on your looks, based on your height. There is proof for how important having rich/influential family is. There is proof for how important intelligence is.

If I had these things my life would have been much better than it is now.
>>
>>29386513
If you were taller, you would be just as big of a whiny faggot as you are now. Look at the robot height threads, plenty of tall robots.
>>
>>29386513
I'm 5'6". And I literally have a date with a hot girl from Tinder in 20 minutes.
>>
>>29386578
>If you were taller, you would be just as big of a whiny faggot as you are now.

He would literally be a bigger whiny faggot right? Because of the extra height? Bigger? get it? : D
>>
>>29386578
I don't think so. I would have been treated better during my upbringing.

>>29386600
You got lucky.
>>
You seem to have left out the possibility where she then tells her friends who all laugh and from then on refer to you as "that creepy guy who asked out Girl", encouraging others to mock you similarly. Among other negative outcomes.

The issue here isn't that robots are overestimating the costs, it's that they may overestimate the odds. Taking a chance is not an inherently good thing, you should be strategic and take them only where you value something so highly that it's worth the risks, or you expect to gain.

Winning the lotto would be great, but you're not a whiny faggot for refusing to buy a ticket. Odds are you will never win, and you are mathematically expected to lose money over time.

Similarly you are not a whiny faggot for not asking out a 10/10. I think most people would agree with me that the most probable outcome is a polite no, followed by a rude rejection, followed by her permission to be her beta orbiter, then public mockery and somewhere south from there, a tentative yes. If you're thinking of asking out Plain Jane, a girl known as much for her kindness as her bland appearance, then you should probably go for it. With Plain Jane your odds of a polite no or a yes are about equal, and both significantly outweighing the kinds of minorly disastrous outcomes of asking out a Stacey.
>>
>>29386502
>I hate them so much it's unbelievable I really do hate them with a fiery passion.

they sense that, you know

change the way you think
>>
The key to picking up women is rejecting them. And since women never approach men you have to approach them and then reject them.
>>
>>29386578
6 foot 5 non-skeleton mode here. I've had women scream at me on the street and tell me to stop following them when I was just trying to walk home.

Being tall won't make things better, anon.
>>
>>29386886
>approach girl
>"Ugh, can I get you something, freak?"
>"I just wanted to advise you not to consider me a possible romantic partner. You disgust me."
Well I can't imagine her actually changing her mind about you afterwards, but it would surely add to your general popularity and self-esteem.

Time to move on to field testing, boys.
>>
>>29385692
>Just be yourself
"Hey I like anime and masturbating I have no job and severe mental issues and am not really interested in you and see you as sub human but will you let me fuck your hole"

Somehow I don't think being myself will work too well desu senpai
>>
>>29386838
I don't believe they do man. Women aren't magical beings.

Besides,I thought women looooove being hated? Well, probably only when Chad does it i guess.

Im just a loser creep mega weirdo man fuck YOU I'm fucking having none of it

I hate women so much but I really do love women too and appreciate that i can look at such natural beauty but thinking about ruining it is also a pleasant thought

Have you ever contemplated stealing something from a woman that wouldn't make her whole again?

If you think about it, one of the most important things about a woman is her youth.

If that was taken away, would she kill herself?

I wonder if there is a verified methodology of getting a woman to at least contemplate suicide (young, older women can be ok)

Ive always wanted to feel that kind of power rush

It doesn't even have to be women

Have you.ever taken something so valuable to a person that they just weren't the same person again? How powerful did it make you feel?

I feel like making women suffer is just as they have overblown egos.

I really wish I could destroy the bright hopes of a young woman

Maybe seeing one delve deep into a drug addiction which ends up messing their lives would be more fun?

Eh sound like too much effort but maybe just once in a lifetime

Gotta live life to the fullest man
>>
>>29386931

That's funny but what I mean is like:

>approach girl
>"Hey do you have the time"
>"Yes it's ___"
>"Okay, thanks."
>leave but stay nearby

One of three things will happen:

>She will approach you to talk if she's interested.

>She won't say anything, but subconsciously she will "like" you a bit more because getting your approval would reinforce her value, this sets you up for future encounters.

>She'll thank g*d that creep only wanted the time and you will have avoided an embarrassing situation.
>>
>>29385630
>Social phobia comes from the overestimation of the cost of any particular social outcome.

No it comes from me being an ugly weak chinned manlet who needs facial surgery to look ok. I wish I realized it before I was 27.

Im thin and have a fatter baby face than my fatass friend simply because he has a normal jaw and chin. What a world. I wonder how many of you "robots " would kill yourself after a year of looking like me.
>>
>>29385630
I hate being looked at because my anxiety goes awry. The more pairs that stare the worse it gets.

I would rather remain invisible.
>>
The thought of approaching a girl scares me. I wouldnt know what to say and plus im naturally a quite guy. My face would probably get red and i would struggle with a conversation. Shed prolly think i was autistic or something.
>>
>>29385630
>you're not dead
but i wish i was
>>
>>29385735
if you get rich all that other shit go's out hte window and you can slap that pussy all day stocks or robbery id go with both if i were you good luck faggot
>>
>>29385630
Every time you fuck up, it builds a reputation. When it comes to women, you're the creepy loser who hits on everyone. When it comes to work, you're the incompetent who fails at everything. When it comes to family, you're the pathetic guy who can't be trusted with anything.
There are social consequences, bro.
>>
>>29386952
that's not what anon meant when he said be yourself and you shouldn't start a convo like that in the first place. you say hi and tgen ask a couple questions then she'll ask you questions. what anon meant by being yourself is that you shouldn't pretend to be something else just dont overthink the answers and questions and shit.
>>
>>29385741
he's right though dumbass
>>
>>29385630
>you sperg out completely
>You learned something about yourself
Do i really need to go this horrible experience just to reaffirm the fact that i'm autist?
>>
>>29385630
>Ask a girl out in HS
>She goes "Ewwwww hahahaha"
>Tells all her friends that some ugly guy asked her out
>Everyday after that random people say things like "Don't get too close, you might catch the ugly!"
>One day some guys see me slouching and make fun of that
>Start getting called Quasimodo
>When I fucking graduate the principle calls me Quasimodo

Fuck you OP, things can go horribly wrong. The only thing I learned is that people are horrible and that women are cunts.
>>
>>29385630
>you're not dead
>nothing at all happens
You dont understand social anxiety, fuck you
>>
>>29386502
it's that guy who doesn't know how to make a paragraph!
>>
>>29385630
>>29379275

You're the OP from this thread too I'm guessing? Jesus Christ. What the fuck is going on here?
>>
>There are people ITT who think they're special snowflakes and anything other than "normie".

Lmao, fucking neck yourselves.
>>
>ctrl + f "chad"
>9 results
simply ebin
>>
>this one fucking poster self pitying about chads in every fucking thread
He has the most obvious syntax. You can spot him from a mile away. Not to mention he uses the word chad in every fucking post.
>>
>>29385630
I'd be too afraid to talk to her even though I find women like her very attractive
>>
>>29387649
And yet no one can disprove what I'm saying. At most they say
>hurr dats life
>hurr don't think about it
>>
>>29387713
By your definition, anyone that is more successful than you is a chad. Does that mean if I asked out a woman and she said yes, that makes me a chad?

Than again, you're a hopeless loser so everyone is more successful than you. I guess we're all chads right?
>>
>go up to girl
>1000th attempt (obv on diff girls)
>talk to her
>she pick up on my insecurity which came from being rejected 1000 times
>rejects me

Gonna give up
>>
>>29387732
I guess. Your point?
>>
>>29386502
I can relate to this 100%. I can socialize with women extremely well, I can talk to them, make them laugh (not at me) and even get touchy at times. I also can often friendzone myself though, because I don't like the idea of rejection. I'd rather be the one to friendzone a girl instead of her friendzoning me. See, I don't like to lose and I prefer to lose because of myself rather than because of someone else.

>>29387001
>Have you.ever taken something so valuable to a person that they just weren't the same person again? How powerful did it make you feel?

You can do this to any woman. For example, some girl you know. Stop validating her, stop responding to her and act distant for awhile. You'll notice how clingy she'll become even if she's just an acquaintance. The most important thing for women isn't youth, but validation. They just get validation through the more younger they are usually.
>>
>>29385630
If rejection and humiliation aren't that bad, why are robots so scared of it?
Could it be that years of it left them mentally fucked up?
They didn't even have to approach or talk to anyone to be treated like shit.
>>
>>29387751
You're not going to achieve anything sitting behind your computer complaining about about people better than you. They're better than you because they put in effort. All you do is sit behind your computer and whine like a little bitch. Be better then them. Work for it.
>>
>>29387649
>this one fucking poster spewing self-pity in every post
Hi.
>>
>>29387782
>Be better than them.
No. Lucky people will always be better than me. Some inherent advantages can not be changed. If I work hard I will get somewhere, but if they work as hard from better starting position, they will obviously get further.

>>29387752
>You can do this to any woman. For example, some girl you know. Stop validating her, stop responding to her and act distant for awhile. You'll notice how clingy she'll become even if she's just an acquaintance. The most important thing for women isn't youth, but validation. They just get validation through the more younger they are usually.
For me they usually didn't care at all. But that is obvious, because I'm not a Chad.
>>
>>29387824
You're destined to be a failure because your attitude is so fucking poor. I'm not talking to you because I'm teasing you. I'm trying to help you and give you positive reinforcement. You can get there, but you need to change your attitude. You can better yourself. Chad is a strawman and you need to get that through your fucking skull. There will always people who are better than you. Thats a hard fact of life. There are some people who will get lucky. That's a hard fact of life. People don't respect the lucky ones as much. They respect the ones who worked their way to the top. No one will respect those who whinge about their problems and do nothing about it though.
>>
>>29387858
>here will always people who are better than you. Thats a hard fact of life. There are some people who will get lucky. That's a hard fact of life.
None of these I will accept calmly.

>People don't respect the lucky ones as much. They respect the ones who worked their way to the top. No one will respect those who whinge about their problems and do nothing about it though.
People respect superior people. Thanks to halo effect they will themselves that lucky Chad got to the top through his hard work.
>>
>>29387858
>I'm trying to give you positive reinforcement
>You're destined for failure
>positive reinforcement
This is just comedic, keep up the bait. There's no fathomable way anybody is this stupid.
>>
File: feminismjUDaOpp.jpg (40 KB, 287x631) Image search: [Google]
feminismjUDaOpp.jpg
40 KB, 287x631
>>29385630
Just be yourself broe
>>
>offering rational advice for irrational fears

Yeah, you should be a psychologist or something.
>>
>>29387881
Have fun dying a miserable lonely death than knowing you achieved nothing because you didn't even try.
>>
File: CieraRogers.jpg (188 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
CieraRogers.jpg
188 KB, 1080x1349
Just talk to her, what do you have to lose?
>>
Here's the thing, I've talked to girls about this and I've found that you're just not going to have a lot of luck pulling chicks out in the wild like this. Girls don't like to be "picked up", you gotta make friends with the people, go to social gatherings and stuff and meet their friends and get introduced etc, it makes them feel a lot better when there's some sort of structure around your meeting. Save up some money and take a women's lit class at a community college or something, that's what I did and I laid twice.
>>
>>29385630
>You're not dead
stop fucking assuming things about people you do not fucking know. if you have a weak heart you might get heartfailure from all the stress and anxiety so it might indeed kill you.

fucking invincible piece of normalshit
>>
>>29387919
>giant ass
Nigger detected.
>>
>>29387919
Nothing. Literally nothing. You gain or lose nothing.
>>
>>29387912
Better than trying all my life and knowing I achieved less because of things I couldn't change. That would make me much more miserable. Knowing I tried and failed. Knowing that no matter ho hard I try the one who got born tall and attractive will always have more. That couldn't end any other way than with me killing myself. Much sooner than if I don't do anything.
>>
>>29387952
>hur dur look at me I'm an ignorant piece of normalshit
seev>>29387942

>inb4 LOL HEARTFATTY LOSE WEIGHT
I'm underweight due to my severe mental illnesses and self destructive nature. something as simple as a panic attack can actually fucking kill me.
>>
>>29385630

>"HELP AHH IM BEING RAPED"
>>
>>29387881
>None of these I will accept calmly
But you've already accepted worse (failure) so I don't see how you won't accept those.
>>
>>29387919
>>29387952
You can lose reputation, which for people who desire acceptance from others can't lose.
>>
File: CieraRogers2.png (2 MB, 958x1200) Image search: [Google]
CieraRogers2.png
2 MB, 958x1200
>>29387919
>>29387946

I think I have my body to lose from her crushing it by sitting on me with her massive butt on me so I'll pass.

Can you imagine how much that ass weighs? It can't be muscle, its probably just pure fat
>>
>>29386952
Yeah and she also has severe mental issues, stores food under her bed, fucked her dog once, crashed 3 cars and has a $25000 in college debts and nothing to show for it.

Yet you don't know these things do you? So why should you start off with the negative on your end.
>>
>>29387988
>lose reputation
You fuckwits really don't leave your bedroom do you. Respect and reputation goes up even if you get rejected because you had the balls to talk to her. Period. Rejection doesn't mean shit because you had a shot and gave it your best. Better than being a little bitch and talking about "loss of reputation" from behind your computer.
>>
>>29388000

> fucked her dog

No thanks familia
>>
File: 1466099302868.jpg (78 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
1466099302868.jpg
78 KB, 525x700
Today I was waiting for the bus and this nerd walked by with this PAWG, old negro next to me said that "back in my day only real men got women"
>>
>>29387978
Is failure worse than humiliation? Or to put it another way. Is failure without trying worse than failure despite trying?

Trying and still failing is much worse than never trying and failing by default.
>>
>>29388025
Failure isn't bad. If you've made a mistake you've never made anything. You learn from your mistakes and keep going. Only pathetic people don't try.

You've never tried anything though because you talk big but you never leave your bedroom. You can't discuss real life experiences because you've never had any.
>>
File: 1333735967989.png (78 KB, 243x229) Image search: [Google]
1333735967989.png
78 KB, 243x229
>>29388025
this. every day i wake up i think about the spergy things i did and my herat rate reaches like 150 and i get severe irregular heartbeat and pain in in my heart due to all the stress and panic. if i would have never done anything in the first place iw ouldnt have those memories.

>you will lose nothing
only your sanity and heart-health. no, healthy diet, normalweight and cardio will not help. because i have all of that.
>>
I'm not afraid of failure, I'm afraid of success. The worst years of my life are when I had a woman in them.
>>
>>29387250
And who I am is a degenerate who thinks less of women any sort of interaction we have that doesn't disgust or repulse her is me putting on a facade
>>
the amount of self pity on this board is disgusting, the hive mind is real.
>>
>>29388074
You just need to have empathy. :^)
>>
>>29387919
Ego. My one is giant, and I can't stand rejection. I'm someone who would rather reject a woman I have a 50/50 chance with rather than get rejected by her instead. I prefer to be in charge.
>>
>>29388016
>Respect and reputation goes up even if you get rejected
I go outside every fucking day and I actually have 1st hand experience. How does being looked at as a "harrasser" or unnattractive something people will look up to? You literally have no idea how real the world is. It's shallow.

Take this guy for example
https://m.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/

If you deny outside factors can happen to damage people's personality, you're simple minded
>>
>>29388052
>You learn from your mistakes and keep going. Only pathetic people don't try.
Meaningless normie platitudes.

>You've never tried anything though because you talk big but you never leave your bedroom. You can't discuss real life experiences because you've never had any.
And assumptions. Never disappoint.
>>
>>29388088

look at this fucking edgelord over here

I bet you are a self diagnosed psychopath and wore fedora too higschool
>>
>>29388090
Your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: frog insane.jpg (32 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
frog insane.jpg
32 KB, 396x385
>>29388052
>>29388091
>HUR DUR KEEP TRYING HURRR DURRR

this is what i did. now i have serious heart-disease. because newsflash: Severe stress is not healthy for your heart. so you can't fucking "keep trying" forever, it will eventually kill you.

do you know how often when I tried i actually was successful? 0 times. all a waste of fucking heart health.

the reason normalshits dont get this is because they are invincible normalshits, with good genetics.
>>
>>29388091
>meaningless normie platitudes
Not an argument. A repetitive statement though when faced with something that might reveal some truth.

Please though, do go on being a failure, never breaking out of your comfort zone, because god forbid I ever get embarrassed.

God I bet you were fucking coddled to no end as a child.
>>
>>29388118
>Your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything.

Yours doesn't either. However, I objectively proved that OP isn't right about his broad advice doesn't work for everyone.
>>
>>29388114
You have a very strange definition of edge. Why so mad?
>>
>>29388128
They are just trying to speed up the natural selection process by telling inferior people like us to try knowing if we try and fail we will die sooner.
>>
>>29388128
prove to me that you have heart disease
>>
>>29388141
You act like it's good to accept embarassment.
>>
The irony in all of this is that 4chan promotes free speech, new ideas and controversial opinions.

Yet when anyone mentions that you low life lunatics are fuck up failures you all come screaming "REEEE NORMIE GTFO OUT OF BOARD".
>>
>>29388155
How about the very original post gets proven first? Still no evidence whatsoever that you won't get any mental or physical problems from failing over and over again, which is what OP claims.

Stress is known to have a negative impact on your heart. And no, I cannot be arsed to look up studies now.
>>
>>29388161
Uh news flash kiddo. It is. It shows that your human. Just like the rest of us. Embarrassment is a normal human emotion, just like guilt, sadness, happiness, anger, frustration, pain etc.

You act like it's good to reject human emotion.
>>
>>29388168
>The irony in all of this is that 4chan promotes free speech, new ideas and controversial opinions.

It may have done so originally, but it certainly doesn't anymore.
>>
>>29388186
But Chads get embarassed much less.
>>
>>29388161
It is definitely normal.
>>
>>29388168
So where exactly is the irony?
>>
>>29388200
Chads are a straw man.
>>29388218
When someone questions the nature of peoples attitude on this board the hive mind comes in and shoots it down with a plethora of attacks.
>>
>>29386180
>psychologist
>knowing things

Pick one you massive faggot
>>
>>29388226
Them shooting down ideas is also free speech. That and robots don't have any power to stop you from posting what you want. There is indeed no irony here; all sides are exercising free speech.

You're just assmad that others aren't complying with your approach.
>>
>>29385630
You say this but I bet you don't know what it feels like to fuck things up. I failed to impress some girls a few years ago and I still cringe and hate myself for it. I never wanna experience that again.
>>
>>29385730
There are numerous causes for and factors involved with social phobia. The idea that "overestimation of cost" is the essence of the issue is ridiculous at best. As if phobias were ever calculation errors - By their very definition they are irrational and no "calculation" is done. In fact the issue is more about ingrained thought/behavioral patterns making the wrong parts of the brain fire at the wrong time, coupled with inherited propensity for dysfunctioning amygdala and so on. God, just stop posting imbecile.
>>
>>29388226
>Chads are a straw man.
No they are totally not.
>>
>>29388252
They are. In your mind anyone who is more successful than you is a chad (not hard when you don't do anything all day except shit post on 4chan).
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 600x315
>>29387025
Categorically not true. 20M, Handsome, 6'3" """Chad""" here and I'm hkv because I stay inside all day because the thought of interactivity makes my heart beat in my stomach.
>>
>>29388267
>implying I don't do anything

Also how is it a strawman that there are people who are luckier than me and get more than me easily?
>>
>>29388306
>luckier than me
You're the same cunt from the other thread. All you do is fucking whinge, and bitch and moan about "lucky chads" and people who have it better then you. Christ cunt just buy a gun and put it in your mouth and pull.
>>
>>29388186
>You act like it's good to reject human emotion

But phobias are also human emotions. Yet you're rejecting it's not real
>>
>>29388327
I'm sure you normies would like that. But I will not just accept humiliation.
>>
>>29388328
>fear of embarrassment
This is what happens when you're a shut in. If you weren't an outcast piece of shit you'd take it in your stride. Respect comes to those who can cop it on the chin and have a good laugh about it.
>>
>>29388348
>humiliation
From who? All I see from you in threads is waffling on about "chads" and "lucky" people who have things better because "things out of their control".

It's like these are your key words and you don't know how to talk about anything else. Christ you're boring.

Thank fuck I know how to spot you so I can keep calling you out on your pathetic pity party.
>>
>>29388350
Like cucks. Ones who get fucked and accept it with a laugh. I'm not surprised society loves "people" like that.
>>
>>29385730

>just don't feel anxiety bro
>>
>>29388371
You can call me out on whatever you want but you still haven't been able to disprove what I have said.
>>
>>29388383
>people who have friends are "cucks"
>people who wine on /r9k/ about their lives are superior
Do you see how retarded this sounds you stupid cunt? How old are you anyway? Can't be more than 18.
>>
>>29388394
>disprove
There's nothing to disprove. You aren't able to ever explain what you're talking about because every post is "my life sucks because chads get lucky". That doesn't prove anything and there's nothing to disprove because chads are a straw man.
>>
>>29388402
I'm 24. The people who accept societal humiliation are inferior.
>>
>>29386125

Its because you are trying to force it. Most people get gf's by friends in common not by hassling strangers on the street.
>>
>>29388417
Says the one that sits behind his computer in the /r9k/ circle jerk all day. I bet your parents are real proud.
>>
>>29388280
>hkv because i stay inside all day
>chad

I do agree with you, looks don't mean shit if you're a socially retarded sperglord.
Confidence and being interesting are probably just as if not more important.
>>
>>29388416
My life is shit compared to Chad. What's not to understand?
>>
>>29388432
Prove to me that "chads" exist and maybe I'll start to take you seriously.
>>
>>29388438
I don't give a shit about proving you anything. I'm right and you're not.
>>
>>29388417
>>29388383
loving this edge
>>
File: Screenshot_32.png (21 KB, 557x303) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_32.png
21 KB, 557x303
>>29388424
How about you elaborately explain how one would go out and make friends then, Mr. Normie Nigger? Please, in depth, detail the process of someone from a rural and sparsely populated area gaining friends after years and years of crippling social anxiety and depression.

You can't? Well how about you become my friend or introduce me to your friends so that I may integrate into your group? Oh, what's that? You don't? But I thought you were trying to help me? What? Something tells me that you're just here to boost your sense of self sanctification...
Fucking disgusting normie nigger. Just go die.
>>
>>29388450
>i'm right and you're not
What are you right about? Chads? Chad's don't exist. They're a figment of your imagination. Something you fell for because 4chan told you it was real. It's a straw man.

People are better than you because they put effort into their lives. They work hard. They don't complain that others have it better. They don't care. They're happy how they are and they'll continue to stay that way because they don't need to compare themselves to others.

Now, without sounding like a child, explain to me, in full blown detail, who these alleged "chads" are that are making your life ever so hard, because they seem to have it a lot easier than you. Give me some hard, proper examples.

I've made it really easy for you. There's not avoiding this. You will anyway though. You avoid questions like a politician does and dance around the answer.
>>
shut the fuck up norman ffs

clearly they have deep running problems that won't be solved through your "tough love" on an indonesian crafts board

I swear you normals are more autistic than these robots, with your long ass paragraphs that say literally nothing
>>
>born deformed (recessed chin)
>WHY DONT YOU JUST GO UP AND TALK TO HER BRO
>>
>>29388490
>People are better than you because they put effort into their lives. They work hard.
And never because of things out of their control, right?

>Give me some hard, proper examples.
My 6'5" friend who got a cute rich girlfriend after being a virgin until he was 22 without putting in ANY effort. She took ALL the initiative. Every girl I try to pick up will compare me to guys like this. This goes for everything in life. Searching for jobs, etc. Just being compared to lucky Chads makes my life harder.
>>
>>29385630
>get rejected
>self-esteem goes down
>depressed and suicidal for a few days
These are serious consequences actually.

I've been through it a few times and it is really hard to bring myself to do it again, especially that there is a 99% chance of failure.
>>
>>29388536
>out of their control, right?
This isn't an argument. You've been saying this all day. No. They put effort and hard work into their lives to get to where they are. Not because of things out of their control. There is no conspiracy out there making other people more successful than you.

>My 6'5 friend
So what? He's still not a chad. Chad's don't exist remember?
>>
>>29388536
>someone got a girlfriend and i didn't
>must be a chad
this logic tho
>>
>>29388490
Males who meet the following criteria

-above average testosterone levels
-wide jaw & palate
-ability to grow facial hair
-nw0 hairline
-long dick
-long clavicles and narrow hips
-above average height
-short philtrum
-no major deformities/congenital conditions

There are more, but these are the most important.
>>
>>29388562
>There is no conspiracy out there making other people more successful than you.
There is genetic lottery.
It does exist.
Some people are born with better initial status than others.
>>
>>29388562
And you've been saying your bullshit since the beginning too, without being able to back it up.
>>
>>29388583
>>29388594
You quite obviously have serious body dysmorphia problems. Having these physical attributes doesn't make you a chad. Some people get lucky so what? Roll of the dice in life.

Go see someone.
>>
>>29388562
Then how come some inferior people put in hard work and effort and get less compared to lucky Chads?

>>29388576
Without putting in ANY effort whatsoever. That's my logic.
>>
>>29388619
>Some people get lucky so what
So you agree after all? What a retard normie
>>
>>29388606
Like I said, there's nothing to back up. Your talking about a strawman. Chads don't exist. You're so insecure that you're making up a boogie man.
>>
>>29385812
You fucking mongoloid

Not OP but the definition of phobia is an irrational fear.
Irrational
As in, it doesn't make sense to have it
>>
>>29388168
>>29388226
forcing the generic normie consensus is not a new idea or a controversial opinion you retard
>>
>>29388641
I'm talking about nothing. I just entered this discussion by asking for evidence.

Prove to me that people suffering mental disorders have it just as easy as those who dont. Or that people with deformed bodies, overweight, underweight, and things like that, don't have a harder time. These things are considered handicaps and disadvantages so prove that they do not handicap you in getting laid.
>>
>>29388583
>>29388594
>>29388606
>>29388631
>>29388632
>>29388536
>>29388450
>>29388432
You should be banned from this entire website.

Literally all you fucking talk about is "chads" and "lucky" people. Do you have an off button?

You are a ball of self loathing that can literally only talk about "chads", which don't exist by the way. They're what you use to make excuses for your lazy behaviour and poor attitude in life.

Please vacate or talk about something "original".
>>
>>29388680
Until mods see fit to ban me. I will stay here.
>>
>>29388647
They still don't come out of thin air you ignorant piece of shit.

>>29388680
THAT IS NOT TRUE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, none of my posts which you quoted (which is only 2 posts) I as talking about chad. You fucking ignorant piece of shit. Go to fucking China or Korea if you like censorship so much.
>>
>>29388673
>overweight
>underweight
these things are easily changed, and you're again talking shit because you don't have a deformed body otherwise you would've mentioned it by now.
>>
>>29388619
Males who don't have those attributes aren't even considered human by society.
>>
>>29386106
I met a prime chad just last week.

His family is rich and he's a tall white guy with dark hair and looks like a male model. Not very smart but that literally doesn't matter at all.

chads are real
>>
>>29388708
Yep. You don't leave the house. This is the most retarded thing I've seen here all day.
>>
>>29385730
>. If you go into a group with other people and you tell a joke and no one laughs, or the group rejects you, then so what. It is not the end of the world fampachi.
Are you literally retarded?
You can't change human biology and psychology.
Humans haven't evolved into our modern era.
And back in our natural tribal state BEING REJECTED BY THE GROUP IS A BIG FUCKING DEAL WITH LETHAL CONSEQUENCES.
THAT is where the phobia of being rejecting comes from.
>>
>>29388724
>being rejected by the group is a big fucking deal
if you're a fucking spastic
>>
>>29388461
Tch.. And of course the dumb normie nigger doesn't reply. You know why? Because the normie NIGGER only came here to shitpost and evoke an artificial sense of self worth. Where the fuck are the mods for threads like this? I've got a couple of hot pockets, come and hammer these fuckers with your divine ban judgement!
>>
>>29388746
>being this desperate that you replied to yourself in such a fueled state of anger
lmao you fucking retard
>>
>>29388704
>these things are easily changed
again, ignorant normalshit-talk. Those things are easily changed if you are LITERALLY NORMAL. if you are crippled by several incurable diseases that inhibit your body's ability to metabolize and digest food THEN THOSE THINGS ARE NOT EASILY CHANGED. and no, i am not talking about some fatties who make up excuses like "poor metabolism", i am talking about underweight people with type 1 diabetes and crohn's disease.
but you don't consider those and just spout your ignorant bullshit because you are a hostile, ignorant piece of shit. you're just a bad person and people like you are the fucking cancer in society.

>you don't have a deformed body otherwise you would've mentioned it by now.
>You, you you you
>you here, you there
>hur dur you
who the fuck do you even think I am? You have no fucking idea how long I've been in this thread and if this wasn't my first post so shut the fuck up you ignorant piece of shit. you have no fucking idea who I am ITT, you are just assuming things.
>>
>>29388746
>m-muh safe space has been compromised
>m-mods ban them, I want to believe that they don't exist and that I am always right and that Universe is against me to success in my life
>>
>>29388743
no, literally if you're a human being. The reason why you cannot fucking fathom that is because you have never been rejected to a certain degree. because
you
are
fucking
normal.
>>
>>29385630

>and at worse, nothing at all happens.

Bullshit. When you sperg out in front of a girl, she usually shares this experience with her friends and talks to others about how weird you are.

Because its a girl, she talks to her large circle of friends and eventually most people in your age group know how desperate and weird you come off as.

Not only are you punished for your brave attempt at asking a girl out, but you end up being completely discouraged from relationships ever again. You don't want to ask again because you know everyone thinks of you as ''that guy''.

This is why /r9k/ hates women. Its because they live out their lives telling others to ''be yourself'' and ''personality matters most'' and then do a 180, judging potential boyfriends and think they're good enough to change bad boys until they find ''Mr Right'' who is usually at least 6ft tall, very muscular, strong jawline and great hair, etc.
>>
>>29388766
Do you have type 1 diabetes and crohn's disease anon? if not then shut the fuck up you lazy waste of space poor excuse for a human
>>
>>29388743
I'm talking about back in our natural tribal state where if you're rejected by your group there is no one else for you and you'll die alone
God fuck you're not only a normalfag you're underaged and criminally retarded if you can't understand why this would be ingrained into the human psyche.

Having a phobia of heights when there are guard rails everywhere dangerous doesn't make sense either but it still happens.
>>
>>29385630
Her name is Anais Zanotti
https://www.instagram.com/anaiszanotti/

You can thank me later
>>
>>29388789
>Do you have type 1 diabetes and crohn's disease anon?
Yes. I am talking to specialists on a regular basis and there is no way.
>>
>>29388719
>Go outside
>People stare and take pictures of my face with their phones
>"Whats wrong with him? It looks like his face is melting"

Unfortunately I have a job so I have to leave the house and deal with shit like this on a daily basis.
>>
>>29385630
>overestimation of the cost
>she doesn't show any interest

You're just taking the less costly outcome here, which is true if you just want a date.

She could be showing interest, and then you fuck up.
You could date her for months, and then you fuck up or discover she's an horrible person and you've wasted your time.
You could propose her after two year and she says no.
You could marry her and get a nice divorce ten years later, one chance out of two it happens.

You're calling it "overestimation" but every time you're dating someone, you're taking the risk to waste years of your life with the wrong person.
>>
>>29388781
We're all normal. So are you. You're not special. You're average and boring.
>>
>>29388830
>have a disease where the chances of you getting it are 0.01%
>this disease is incurable and the exact cause is unknown
I am, by definition, not part of the norm.
>>
>>29388820
In what kind of backward savage country are you living if people are actually taking pictures of you? Its some progressive western country no doubt
>>
>>29386838
>le women are telepaths meme
lmao
>>
>>29388820
Prove it. If you're so fucking ugly post a photo. You're exaggerating to no end cunt.
>>29388843
You may have a rare diseases, but you, as a human, are still boring, average and uninteresting. You're not special because you use /r9k/ or 4chan. Or any other image board site for that matter.
>>
>>29388852
Have I claimed to be special? I just fucking refuted your claim that I am normal. I am not. I am severely handicapped and can do FUCK ALL without having to take extreme precautions and prepare myself, hence it's harder for me to do... pretty much everything.
>>
>>29388851
You can definitely give off bad vibes to people and also get bad vibes from people. It's not about telepathy, it's about your body language and the way people talk. Maybe if you interacted with people you'd know that you fucking spastic cunt.
>>
>>29386952
Then improve yourself you mongoloid. No one is forcing you to be an uninteresting dweeb peice of poop
>>
>>29388869
Why come to this shit hole then? Everyone in here is full of self loathing, self pity and they all circle jerk about how women and "normies" are the enemy. It's a pathetic board really. They all think they're some kind of special snowflake an that society is out to get them.
>>
>>29386952
This is what happens when you don't try and improve yourself you fucking idiot.

>hey i like anime, i work at pet barn and my favourite movie is nightcrawler

Why start with the negative you cynical retard? No wonder you're a reject.
>>
>>29388884
>Why come to this shit hole then?
What the fuck??? None of your business. People like me just come here.
>they all think, everyone of them, bla
stop generalizing this entire board. you don't see the people who post here so you never know if they have legitimate problems.
>>
People are rejects for a reason.

You think every lion gets to mate with female?
It's called natural selection.

Embrace it or get rekt.
>>
>>29388930
Pretty much. Except these pathetic excuses for human beings blame society and blame it on "chads".
>>
>>29386952
>>29388065
nope. women like it if men treat them like they are less. this shows them that you are a real man capable of taking care of himself and strong and shit. this is literally how normies get laid, wtf. you should be drowning in pussy btu you don't because you dont try.
>>
>>29388954
>b-but muh c-chads
>>
>>29388936
Why are you so angry?
How these pathetic virgins can be so much calmer and easier to talk to?
It seems you'll explode in a minute.
>>
Im a robot myself, but the "approach strangers" tactic seldom works very well.

Most people date with partners they are already acquainted with, so a good way to have a gf is to be sociable and have a circle of friends.

We (I hope I speak for the majority because Im not shure what this board is anymore) are essencialy outcasts and our major problem is not having a social life.

Its really hard to get one from scratch at your late 20's upwards.
>>
>see highschool crush
>approach her
>"I'm sorry, but you're so beautiful, and if I don't ask you out right now I'm going to regret it for the rest of my life"
>she responds positively
>we go on a date
>wake up
Literally a few hours ago
>>
>>29388991
you're not a robot, you're a human
>>
>>29388936
Why should we not hate Chads? Chads are the bigger lions with nice mane that get to fuck more. Why should we not hate them if they just got lucky?
>>
>>29385859
No one, absolutely no one throughout the history of human existence has ever chosen to be a loser. You don't pick misery over happiness if actually given the choice. Take your Just-World fallacious normie bullshit elsewhere, you unempathetic, retarded cunt.
>>
>>29389041
>muh self pity
lmao faggot just kill yourself
>>
How come the angriest posts here comes from normies?
I would imagine that robots bitterness would create much more anger, but every time topic like that is on a board, the normie OP seems to boil from rage.
>>
I'm not even a robot but I don't understand fellow normies here on /r9k/. Why are you trying so hard to "improve" these robots? There will always be people who give up, who blame everyone, who are depressed and angry. Thing is, /r9k/ is their hotspot, and there's no point trying to change them.

Seriously, in real life, most of us normies wouldn't even try "helping" a robot unless he was our friend or something. For some reason though, most normies here feel the need to give advice and whatnot.

I'm not agreeing with robots, I don't really share most of their views and ideals, but why can't we let them have them? For fucks sake, we have the rest of the world for us to play, why can't we leave robots be?

I know it's annoying reading their moaning and sobbing, but fuck it man, if that's what they wanna do, who are we to stop them? I want to believe most normies here actually just wanna troll robots (which I find kinda sad and pathetic), not really "help" them. No reason trying to help people who don't want to be helped.
>>
>>29389103
The extent of normie argumentation. When we complain that we have to work much harder for what Chad gets easily we just get told to kill ourselves.
>>
The thing is though if you are
>not funny
>not interesting
>no relatable experiences

You get rejected 100% of the time. And you cannot gain any of these things without friends who you cannot make because you are none of these things.
>>
>>29389243
>more self pity
strawman
>>
>>29385672
i don't know what I would do
>itwasjustapranksis.jpeg
>>
>>29385630
Fuck off. I've talked to literally countless women now and still don't have a gf or a date.
>>
>>29389257
You can say that I'm strawmanning, but you haven't said anything of value yourself. Is it not true what I said? That we have to work hard for things that Chad gets easier?
>>
>>29385630
>I go up to talk to a girl
>Memory of me sperging out hits me hard
>Lose confidence fast
>I walk away
FUCK
>>
>>29389302
chad's don't exist
>>
>>29389249
I am >>29389236 and I don't want to give you any advices since I am not you and can't really relate, but I refuse to believe someone is so uninteresting, unfunny and with no relatable experience to anyone else that he'd be completely rejected.

Some of the most boring people I've ever met had plenty of friends. Yes, I am talking from my personal experience, since I'm not some omniscient being that knows everything.
>>
>>29389323
You keep repeating it. But there do absolutely exist men who got lucky in the genetic lottery. And these are Chads.
>>
>>29389236

Because you and normies like you don't actually care. You only care about the appearance of caring

>normie tries to "help" robots with false platitudes and advice which just boils down to "just b-urself :^)
>advice falls on deaf ears because it was never supposed to work in the first place
>entire thread turns into normies yelling at robots for not being able to do the things they can do

Humans are a product of their upbringing and environment. You really think that someone who never learned the basic interaction skills to form social and romantic relationships are going to get better just by yelling worthless advice at them?

>just talk to women!
>just be yourself!
>just have confidence
>just be able to make people laugh!
>just look better!
>just have a job!
>just be able to drive!
>just be able to overcome your neurosis and mental problems!
>just stop having anxiety
>it's easy for me, why isn't it easy for you?
>>
>>29389335
Not that anon, but can you tell me what exactly is the problem with their existence? I know it affects you and makes the world unfair, but if it is taken as an unchangable fact (which it really is), what's the point even thinking about them?

Here comes a retarded comparison: if you get struck with a lightning, you wouldn't really blame the sky or anything, would you? I mean, it would suck but it happened and there's literally nothing to be done about it. Same with the existence of Chads.
>>
>>29389376
You are right, as I said, I don't really care about robots unless it's a friend of mine or something. I don't try hiding that fact. You don't care about a bangladeshi kid working in a sweatshop either. That's not being inconsiderate, that's being a human. You can't care about everything and everyone the same way.

That is literally what I argued in my post. No point helping robots. First, because we don't care enough to really help them (if it was even possible). Secondly, because robots don't come on /r9k/ to get help, but to be surrounded by likeminded individuals and feel a bit less shitty or atleast not to feel shitty alone. And I think that's perfectly fine and something us normies should understand.
>>
>>29389383
>I know it affects you and makes the world unfair, but if it is taken as an unchangable fact (which it really is), what's the point even thinking about them?
Because it makes the world unfair and affects me. That's actually not the worst part. The worst part is I am expected every day to integrate with men like this and participate in the mass delusion that they got succesful through their hard work and that their genetics played no role whatsoever. And what's even better, I'm expected not to be angry about it. It's the hypocritical society which doesn't want to name things for what they are which bothers me.

>if you get struck with a lightning, you wouldn't really blame the sky or anything, would you?
I would. Just accepting bad luck makes no sense. If I were still alive, I would be angry. Because I got fucked over and I had no control whatsoever over it.
>>
>>29389462
Alright, you have some valid points, but what does being angry about it really give you?

I mean, you need to vent your anger and all, I get that, but in the long run, you kinda have to accept the fact that the world is unfair. I'm not saying you must assimilate, but unless being constantly angry and arguing with people on r9k brings you longterm joy, literally the only advice I can give you: find something else to keep your mind from the fact that world sucks and is unfair.

I don't know what that something is though, for some robots it might be assimilating and joining the rat race, for some it might be secluding, but for any robot individually I can't give a general advice since it would be truly pretentious and basically retarded.
>>
>>29389462
How can you be angry at Nature and God? Makes no sense.
>>
>>29389421

Yes I don't care about that Bangladeshi kid either. Humans are only capable of caring about a very small amount of people. I believe it's called the monkey sphere?

You're right about /r9k/. I come here because I am a 29 year old NEET loser. I can't drive, I have no ambition and no future. Coming here and talking with other people like myself makes the suffering a little more bearable.

Just like I'm sure that you have your own communities that you go to. Humans are social creatures by nature. The lack of human and social interaction is what creates a lot of robot problems in the first place I think.
>>
>>29385672
>you sperg out
>you walk away

Easy peasy.
>>
>>29389508
>Alright, you have some valid points, but what does being angry about it really give you?
At least I know I didn't accept it like a bitch. I can't do anything, that's true. But being angry at least I know I have my integrity. At least I know I am not pretending something just to feel happier. I know I'm not lying to myself about how okay it is that the world is unjust.

>find something else to keep your mind from the fact that world sucks and is unfair.
That would mean losing my integrity. Ignoring the shitty truth.

>I don't know what that something is though
Seclusion sounds nice. That's my long-term plan. But chances are I am not gonna be able to go through with it. You know how pissy normies are when you try to leave society.
>>
File: image_29-1.png (40 KB, 145x154) Image search: [Google]
image_29-1.png
40 KB, 145x154
>>29389103
Every thread. Every single thread this same exact exchange happens. Some dumb normie faggot wanders into a thread to offer meaningless, unsolicited, and patronizing advice. He can't even fathom what it's like to live the life of a genetically-fucked, friendless, mentally-ill robot for a single day, but feels qualified to speak on it anyway, because his smug, unearned sense of superiority and total lack of both self-awareness and empathy outweigh his profound level of retardation. When someone finally pipes up and says, "No, that's not how it works, it doesn't work like that," he invariably flies into an autistic rage and starts insulting anyone who refuses to acknowledge his banal platitudes, ignorant assumptions, and cliched "tough love" virtue-signalling as anything other than clueless, rambling bullshit. He desperately clings onto this naive idea that only bad people fail in life and demonizes sad, lonely men who were fucked over by their genes, their parents, their peers, their social class, their environment, and so on, and who keep consistently failing in life time and time and time again despite their best efforts, because it's easier for him to make them out to be deserving of their pain rather than to feel even the slightest shred of compassion or, God forbid, pity.

Fuck off, you embarrassing excuse for a human being.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.