[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What website has the shittiest, unfunniest, and least dank memes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 168939064873.jpg (33 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
168939064873.jpg
33 KB, 590x590
What website has the shittiest, unfunniest, and least dank memes?
>4chan
>Reddit
>Tumblr
>Vine
>Youtube
>Facebook
>Twitter
>Other?
>>
>>29372998
4chan

Also that's a fake
>>
>>29372998
Vine and Facebook.
>>
>>29372998
Facebook for sure.

Everyone thinks they're on a soap box on facebook so they just share dumb political opinions and virtue signal.

They don't want to say stuff that is outrageous enough to be dank.
>>
>>29372998
Kanye is a lucky man
>>
>>29372998

Probably 4chan. I don't come here for memes anyway. I come here because I'm a loser who doesn't give a fuck about PC manners anymore and there are too many normies on other sites.
>>
File: 1465190616476s.jpg (3 KB, 92x125) Image search: [Google]
1465190616476s.jpg
3 KB, 92x125
Meme culture is a cancerous normie cesspool, you should all end your pathetic lives.

Summerfag pieces of shit, you're why 4chan is dying.

>>29241999
>>
>>29372998
Easily vine. Even Tumblr can make funny stuff once in awhile. Vine memes rarely even make sense and are just an excuse for black teenagers to play rap music over a dancing cat or some shit
>>
>>29373169
>Memes are causing 4chan death
So have you been enjoying your first week here?
>>
>>29373171
This anon is right, also
>9gag
>iFunny
>>
File: 1465489625374s.jpg (3 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1465489625374s.jpg
3 KB, 109x125
>>29372998
Meme culture is just a cancerous cesspool, and posts like this are the number one problem, you worthless sack of shit.

You should all kill yourself, because YOU are why internet culture and 4chan is dead.

>>29241999
>>
>>29373171

Tyrone long dick style is pretty good for black humor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pivkk2ndo8s

I can safely laugh at blacks and their sexual machismo without having to venture into the ghetto. Nice.
>>
>>29373218
We got it the first time, nobody cares
>>
Vine is by far the worst.

You know what my proof of this is? Damn Daniel. That was a meme that was LITERALLY the biggest thing on the internet for about a week. The guys got onto talk shows for it, people were using it in real life, insert other words so it was DAMN [WORD] BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE [WORD]

And then literally within a week, it had basically vanished off the face of the earth, never to be heard from again

That to me is the epitome of the worst memes. When the memes are so bad that they go from a phenomenon to "why the fuck do we think this is funny" within a week
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.