[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have nothing to call our own anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1465589296193s.jpg (5 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1465589296193s.jpg
5 KB, 209x250
I can guarantee that any true robot is about to get hit directly in the feels.

Is anyone else pissed about the fact that over the past 5 years, Normies discovered the internet, took what internet culture we had and just stole it? Now they think they're all robots.

Take memes. Advice Animals. We all had a nice set up of inside jokes and running gags in our own little community. All those creeps in the corner of the class who never fit in. Those were the true robots. The people with no friends took to the internet. And they had a place where they felt like they really fit in. They had a community and friends that they could joke around and talk to in a world that the no one else ever knew. Our internet culture was the one thing we had that made us feel like somebody.

Then these fucking normies came in and fucked it all up. Now, fucking soccer moms and chads all talk about, "their favorite memes" and that bullshit. And now we have to abandon ship, and call what used to be our own special culture, "cancerous cringe". When you see some comment on Animeme, or your Great Granny's Good Guy Greg meme, "Memes are cancer go die in a hole faggot" you know that that person, that true robot, has seen the exact same thing anyone on the internet pre-2010 saw.

Our own culture torn from us and gang raped by a pack of fucking Normies.

Goddammit.
>>
>>29241999

Nice trips and true words.
But you know what follows.
Endless shitposts of insults against you.
From them.
>>
Honestly those guys in the back of class turn out to be chads in the end. Fuck you little normie bitches, im takin over
>>
>>29242040
Heheh, thanks, anon.
>>
>>29242040
I thought this was a haiku at first.
>>
>>29241999

That's why we must create out own material and not rely on what we once made in the past. Because that is our what makes us who we are. We are the creative ones who set the trends. And whether we are spat on or not, we contribute. We matter. Our presence is heard. And in the end of the day we lead and they follow.
>>
>>29242067
true shit
cyborg here, but it's not like nicki minaj made pepe when she posted that stupid shit. And the black ppl vine/twitter memes mostly suck ass. I'm sticking with poo poo pee pee
>>
>>29241999
You're so right anon. I don't know why I still visit /r9k/ when I feel just as unwelcome here now as I do anywhere else.

I've tried going to wizchan and sure it's alright but it just isn't the same as old /r9k/

I don't know where to go and what to do now. I just want to go back.
>>
>>29241999
And I am so very glad it was taken from you.
>>
>>29243210
Why? What do you gain in that situation?
>>
>>29241999
Normies ruin everything, this has been happening since the dawn of man. All that you can do is move on and find some obscure niche hobby that normies could never be into like pedophilia or terrorism.
>>
I can relate, I was big into the 2010-2012 era of tumblr memes (I was a weeb an into fandoms) and it was really fucking shitty when everything got overpopularized and the SJWs flooded into tumblr communities that previously were actually nice and funny and where people could take a joke or like a ship or draw fanart or post their cosplays without getting a flood of hate comments.

I know its not quite the same, I didn't know much about 4chan besides what /b/ and I was a very sensitive person back then (I was like 14/15 and never went to school so I never really knew what was acceptable for people my age to be doing online)
>>
>>29243889
Terrorism is already going through normification and sexual deviansy always eventually become normified while the counter movement experiences reverse normification. Is there anything that can guarantee me complete protection against normification?
>>
>>29241999
They ruined minecraft for me
I remember middle school...
how we played years ago
how the community wasn't ruined by children in grade school
>>
>>29241999
Advice Dog was the worst thing to happen to memes and it never should have been created.
>>
>>29241999
4chan was always great for edgy humor and clever wit. Exploitables are overrated.
>>
>>29244336

>minecraft

Fuck off autist
>>
>>29241999

I never truly liked memes but I thought it was nice how the internet had their own inside jokes now it's silly how fucking everything is now a meme. I agree that Internet has ruined a lot of subcultures by bringing in normalfags in because the companies who are behind some cultures if there are begin to cater to their tastes rather than the true fans so they dilute it as much as possible. Not to mention there is always the ominous fear of the PC brigade and SJW culture getting a good foothold in ruining it further.
>>
What is the worst case of something you loved being casualized for those ignorant normie fucks?
>>
>>29245519
Stupid bitch walked in to my scholl with a HOMEMADE Pepe Tshirt
I shit you not
>>
>>29241999

Yep. Fuck memes.

Personally, I blame you guys, not the normies.
>>
>>29243889
Mods ban you for being a pedo at random times now.
>>
>>29245608

The minute "LOL" became popular outside of the Internet was when I knew it was over. There was even an M&M advert here in the UK where they said "Epic fail", I hate hearing Internet slang used in real life since it just sounds so incredible cringe inducing.
>>
>>29245519
Forever alone. I suppose it was more of a Reddit analog to Wojak, but you ONLY see the phrase being used by Staceys.
>>
>>29245658

Doesn't it, though?

I used to tell people to shut the fuck up when they did that.

Fuck. Who was it before pepe that clothing companies used to rip off? there was long cat obviously.

there's been a ton
>>
>>29245710

Wasn't it All Your Base or something before Long Cat? The worst part is when these things are said by people who don't even frequent the Internet or care about the culture.

Do you think it was just Normals alone who ruined everything? They are retards but well meaning retards, there's a good correlation between the rise of mobile phone sales and how bad the net has gotten.
>>
>>29245912
All Your Base predates 4chan. What I miss is when trolling was an art.
>>
>>29246010

That too.
You needed effort to troll people now to be called one you have to go against a popular opinion or say something other people don't like
>>
What are you talking about, boy?
This is will be our Golden Age!
We will use memes to culture jam a new dawn in the place of our sick feminist Jewified society.

Those soccer moms and Chads will dance to our tune. We will be the new Jews, the new Masons, the new secret society that uses its memes to control the peasant class.
>>
>>29246238
This. We're at a stage now that our memes can influence reality itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 480x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 480x533
>>29242050
Shit when do I become a Chad?
>>
>>29244329
Stop trying to live within some society and appreciate yourself as a human. Then decide what special thing you wanna produce to better the society you can now matter in.
>>
>>29246267
What should we do with our power? Do we even need a goal?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.