[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stay in your board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1466196708543.jpg (1 MB, 2244x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466196708543.jpg
1 MB, 2244x2000
fuck off /r9k/, you've been promptly found out, guilty of hijacking our board

get out REEEEEEEE
>>
Most /pol/ and /r9k/ users crossboard

Source: I do it
>>
>>29350484
You mean most /fit/ crossposts with /r9k/. Like me. and several people I know.
>>
>mfw this happening right now

>>29350756
>>29348313
>>29349900

>mfw robot don't realize being angry and posting in this thread only help them
>>
File: 1465533721212.png (59 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1465533721212.png
59 KB, 500x319
>tfw you post offensive robot opinions during prime normalfag hours raid and get no replies
Never expected normalfag cowards to have the brainpower to debate me anyway
>>
>>29350438
>>29350973

disgusting shit, mods should do something about it
>>
>>29352080
my thoughts exactly

not only they try to manipulate us, but for those who ignore them they still pollute the board and prevent our OC thred to reach first page
>>
>>29350438
Where is that image on the right from? Who is invading us?
>>
I made that pepe :^)
>>
>>29350438

/r9k/ was taken over by the normies... We know immigration problems first hand (and have promptly sought asylum with you guys...)

And we're already red-pilled on women, the man-hating leftist system, and SJWs.

Okay, look, we're not the best company in the world, we get it.

But you've got the most depressing people on 4chan over at /pol/. The fucking kruats watching their entire country and culture slowly get dismantled.

At this point, I'd say any fucking company you get, particularly ones with similar views, can only help you guys.

Also, people crossboard. And /pol/ is the frontline against SJWs and leftists, who robots hate. Naturally, it'll attract us.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.