[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
update on >>29287397 since people asked me to make one,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: asdsadsa.png (5 KB, 537x144) Image search: [Google]
asdsadsa.png
5 KB, 537x144
update on >>29287397
since people asked me to make one, she didn't sign on at all yesterday, today when I woke up (my sleep schedule is shit) she was online, I asked her, this was the end result

sorry for this disappointing outcome, but I'm sure we'll remain friends, maybe some day in the very distant future, who knows.
>>
>>29335136
What a fucking autist you are
>>
The question in this screenshot is different than the one in the last post?
>>
File: asdsad.png (4 KB, 558x85) Image search: [Google]
asdsad.png
4 KB, 558x85
>>29335384
i got berated for the entire thread being told i am autistic so i removed my messages and re-wrote it.
>>
WTF

RO? IRO CHAOS OR LOKI OR IRIS??

SPEAK NOW

I AM ALSO FROM THERE OMG
>>
File: 234388-ragnarok-online-picnic.jpg (128 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
234388-ragnarok-online-picnic.jpg
128 KB, 1000x800
>>29335588
i will help you op
>>
stop
overthinking
you
cunt

if you're a 9/10 popular streamer you have fuck all to worry about, you're making the situation unnecessarily worse for yourself
>>
you should be more casual about all of this, for real
>>
Dude honestly just her know how you feel about her. You're thinking far ahead into a relationship, but in reality she may not have. Just tell her how you feel about her and let her think about it, maybe reject you lightly at worst.
>>
Post updates if any, please. I'm sure some anons would be interested to see them. We're quite invested in this, yknow?
>>
She is like "oh cool, found this guy i used to talk to last year" and you are like "OMG HOW MANY KIDS SHOULD WE HAVE" just chill man, holy shit
>>
also post what guild on ragnarok
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.