[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i sent this to the coolest most compatible female i have ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 16
File: skype.png (11 KB, 712x217) Image search: [Google]
skype.png
11 KB, 712x217
i sent this to the coolest most compatible female i have ever met on the internet five minutes after she logged off to go to bed, she usually gets home around now
we met a year and a half ago in an mmo but never exchanged skype or steam or anything and lost contact after the servers for that mmo went down
to be honest i never even thought they were a real girl because they were too good of a conversation partner and didn't come off as being super entitled which is very common with girls on the internet

we met again about a week ago by chance and "re-united" so to speak, pretty much immediately exchanged skypes and spoke a bunch, turns out she finished her degree and is working at a tech startup and is super busy but i'm actually happy because i don't really have time for somebody overbearing either

it hasn't been long enough that i'm really sure about sending this to her but both of us a pretty busy and with how ridiculously cool she is i'm almost certain she already has a partner by now, i would be baffled if she didn't, even though she has been putting up a pretty good chunk of her free time for me

my years of basement dwelling never prepared me for this situation, what do i do here /r9k/? i don't want to mess this up

will keep you guys updated if/when she gets on and how she reacts stay tuned for some feels maybe
>>
>>29287397
>using >//<

didn't even read your post, you have no chance.
>>
>>29287429
no anon she's a sperg it's socially acceptable in this context i assure you
>>
>rambles on about how insecure you are and being indecisive
>asks dumb question
>ends with some gay emoticon no one outside of autist boards knows
It's over
>>
OP, I am going to be very honest with you here. You have come across as incredibly beta here, instead of just asking these things casually in a conversation, you had to make a song and dance about it.

Even if you had an inkling of a chance with this girl, you have killed it with this nonsense, the anime emoticon is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>29287397
.>//<

you're fucked. unless she's a HUGE weeb you're completely fucked. jesus, what kind of autism would compel you to say something like that? in fact, the whole message reeks of beta.

just ask her out and dont be a sperg about it next time
>>
File: 1448704477091.jpg (439 KB, 738x572) Image search: [Google]
1448704477091.jpg
439 KB, 738x572
>>29287483
>>29287487
>>29287492

is it possible she will overlook my autism if she actually likes me enough
>>
All you had to say was "do you have a boyfriend yet?" while talking to her, and that would have been that. Instead you send this offline message and just do it in the most beta way possible. I'd say delete it before she sees it but skype has removed that feature now.
>>
>>29287558
i can remove it, there's still time, but it will show an italicized "this message has been removed" and i think that could be even more damning than my autistic rambling because it would accomplish the same result of making me seem insecure
>>
>>29287548
yes, but only if she's also an autist and is completely enamored in you. but good god man, what you said dries up pussy faster than the fucking mohave desert.
>>
>>29287548
Maybe if she is equally autistic or fat/bad looks
>>
>>29287548
Unless you are really attractive, no.
>>
>>29287594
i get what you're saying but i also don't think it really affects me that much since the context of our friendship has always just been two internet spergs that got along pretty well, i don't even really think of it in a sexual context at all

>>29287596
i dunno what she looks like, just found out she was an actual girl a week ago

>>29287598
i'm 9/10 actually and she's seen my appearance on my videogames stream (am semi popular high ranked league streamer)
>>
>>29287586
I'd remove it and make some shit up man. When she messages you and asks you say "wrong chat, anyway what's going on?" simple as that dude, most people don't pry.
>>
>>29287657
i should add that i know she is female because we skyped for a few hours a few times, she sounds like a cute young asian girl but desu even if she's a 5/10 i wouldn't really care, i detest most girls i meet on the internet.
>>
>>29287657
can I see your stream?
>>
>>29287657
I dunno if I'm going to trust that 9/10 when there have been delusional robots here. I am going to assume you are average and just say go with >>29287671 then the next time you have a conversation with her just do >>29287558

"Do you have a boyfriend yet?"
"No, why?"
"Cuz I think you're cute"

Then see how she reacts, if she doesn't like it then you have your answer, easy as shit man.
>>
>>29287397
asking 'are you taken' will almost 99% the time be responded with 'yes', because at least 70% of the time the girl is taken, and 29% of the time she is not, but wants nothing to do with you
>>
File: 1456889819442.jpg (89 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1456889819442.jpg
89 KB, 330x330
>>29287696
sorry no

>>29287734
yeah mostly just basing off what people say in my stream but fair enough

i think your idea is reasonable but i also don't really want to act not like myself
i think i'll delete my messages and re-write the same sentiment but in a less autistic and more concise manner when i see her get on
>>
>>29287811
ANON NO, STOP, JUST BE YOURSELF MAN
>>
>>29287811
Fair enough dude, but girls like it when you are straight forward and to the point. When you dance around the issue and make it long winded, it lowers your chances. This method is concrete because it cuts out all of the nonsense and you get your answer straight up. It'll either make her blush or make her try to ignore what you just said, either one again gets your answer.
>>
>wants help with girls
>asks /r9k/
???
>>
File: life right now.jpg (108 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
life right now.jpg
108 KB, 365x365
>>29287811
ok messages deleted, if she asks what's up with the deleted messages i'll just tell her i have gay autism

here's my draft copy:
hey this is kind of a personal thing to ask, but are you single <her name>? i really really like you!
>>
File: Untitled (6).png (217 KB, 368x320) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (6).png
217 KB, 368x320
>>29287913
Anon, you blew it. Start over. Fix this and be honest with her, that's the only way to go, if she likes you, she'll say yes no matter what, if she doesn't, she'll say no no matter what. The way of asking, be it direct or indirect, doesn't matter at all.

Do you really think asking her with stutters and anime faces will actually put her off you if you were a prospective interest anyway?
>>
File: 1464174367862.png (18 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
1464174367862.png
18 KB, 800x473
>>29287962
hey captain foresight i appreciate the advice but we're past the point of no return on this one

i'm sure i can dig my way out of this hole, she is ridiculously nice to me and not in an unsincere way either, i'd be certain she was at least somewhat interested if it weren't for the fact that i don't know whether or not she's already taken

im just sad she's still not online im just here patiently waiting with some music and this r9k thread to keep me semi occupied
>>
>>29288044
how will you react if she's uninterested
will you be okay
>>
>>29288044
>>29287913
Stop adding all the extra bullshit. Just say "Hey, do you have a boyfriend?" Nothing more.
>>
File: 1451577708828.jpg (61 KB, 800x786) Image search: [Google]
1451577708828.jpg
61 KB, 800x786
>>29288044
You'll dig out of it, I'm sure! And don't take this the wrong way, but I'm sure as insecure as you are, she'll still want you if she wants you. Honestly, I'm proud of the fact that you mustered the courage to even ask, Anon, I didn't mean that in a bad way, I was just trying to reassure that you'd be okay, probably, no matter what you say, so if she's nice to you just being yourself, and she's interested, then take that for what it is and roll with it. Acting like a different person won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>29288083
i think i'd be a bit sad but not that surprised, i'd probably still talk to her from time to time just because she is a nice person either way

that's life i guess
>>
>>29288129
Anon, I'd say stop taking advice from people on what to say, just say what you want to say.

>>29288111
This direct shit might work for Chad, but it might not work for you, just act like you usually would with her, and she'll be OK with it, I'm sure, otherwise, she'll be able to tell if you're being insincere.
>>
>>29287397
do you two even live even relatively close to each other?
>>
File: 1459503156790.jpg (90 KB, 847x944) Image search: [Google]
1459503156790.jpg
90 KB, 847x944
>>29288111
no that would be acting not like myself, i've acted like myself in all of our exchanges so far, it wouldn't make sense for me to just start acting like somebody else

i think it's necessary to take a small step back by saying "this is kind of personal" because we've never even discussed relationships before, we always just talked about videogames, education, work, psychology, etc and saying that i like her is just a nice thing to say in general it sets a premise for me asking "i'm asking this because you are somebody i could see myself spending a lot of time with in the context of being more than just friends"
>>
>>29288196
Tell us how it goes!
>>
>>29288192
i live in british columbia, she lives in california

not super far, but not really next door neighbors or anything either

both of us are adults with some level of disposable income though so it's not really a big deal i don't think.
>>
>>29288165
It works for everybody, because it gets to the point. You can save face with it, but with something like OP's original post it is blatantly obvious as to what is going on.

"Do you have a boyfriend yet?"
"Yes, why?"
"Just curious as to how you've been getting on, anyway steering the conversation away with some random shit here blah blah blah"

It works for everybody and saves a whole bunch of hassle and drama for both ends.
>>
File: enough.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
omfg its almost 8 and shes still not home i bet she's just having dinner with chad fuck this fuck it fuck everything
>>
>>29288249
Maybe OP doesn't want to save face, he's trying to tell this girl how he's feeling, and you're trying to make him seem like a cold, uncaring, uninterested person. OP knows better than you how to talk to his friend friend, and I'm sure he's thought about it a lot. It makes me a bit angry that this thread advised him against his original message, because he probably knew exactly what he was doing, and was trying to get some confirmation.

OP, you know this girl more than anyone in this thread, do as you would usually with her, if she values you, as anything, she'll either tell you she just wants to be friends, or that she's taken, or she'll tell you that she feels the same way about you, and you can both move on about your day. Just be honest with her.
>>
>>29288196
hey! what you said just now in your post is the perfect way of informing her and explaining yourself.

but i think it's better to have this conversation when you're both online, instead of sending an offline message. it can go like:

>talk about the shit you usually talk about
>remark about how easy the conversation flows with her
>tell her you think she's cool and think it's crazy how you got back in touch
>she would probably reciprocate the sentiment
>then you drop the bomb, "desu you are somebody i could see myself spending a lot of time with in the context of being more than just friends"
>ask her how she feels/thinks about that
> $$$ ???

oh wait, then again, you said you've only been in touch for a week. it would be surprising if she also had romantic feelings for that short amount of time.
>>
>>29288242
If your genuinely serious about wanting to be with her then id suggest that you two plan a meet up and just go do fun stuff for a couple days and see if shes also into you.
>>
>>29287913
You don't need really twice, maybe not even once, sounds childish.
>>
>>29287397
> what do I do?
>r9k
dunno, noodles? Breaded chicken?
>>
>>29288440
She'll think it's cute if she actually likes him.
>>29288400
This is actually a pretty good idea though. If she asks about the deleted message, just tell her you would have rather talked about it with her there instead of just leaving a message.
>>
>>29288298
Why would you honestly tell a girl how you feel if you don't even know if she's in a relationship or not? I mean don't you find it pretty strange that he doesn't even know this basic information? You don't spill without knowing this because he could make things very difficult and awkward for her, ruining whatever relationship they already have.

There is nothing cold or uncaring about this. Once he has established this vital piece of information he can then start to open up with her, the key point is that you have to do things at a gradual pace.

He doesn't even know what she looks like ffs.
>>
>>29288512
Yeah, well, asking if she has a boyfriend is obvious no matter how OP does it, and I'm sure she understands or at least has an inkling of suspicion that OP might be interested. Either way, if this girl is OP's friend, and wants to be OP's friend, she will be, and if she doesn't, well then she'll cop out with this, but I don't think telling OP to act indifferent will make much of a difference.

OP had the courtesy to ask if she was taken, he didn't just up and ask her to be his gf.

Let OP do things at the pace he thinks is the right one with this girl, is all I'm saying.

>Why would you honestly tell a girl how you feel if you don't even know if she's in a relationship or not?

Read his message, he didn't actually spill how he felt, he just asked her in his own way, whether she was taken or not.
>>
>>29288600
>Read his message, he didn't actually spill how he felt, he just asked her in his own way, whether she was taken or not.

I don't know if you're pretending to not notice it, but it is so blatantly obvious that he might as well be saying that. Most people who got this message would know that it means they have feelings for them.
>>
dude lmao if you're asking a girl whether or not she has a boyfriend you're practically indirectly asking her out or at least showing that you have some level of romantic interest literally no matter how you cut it, you autists.
>>
>>29288650
I know exactly what he's doing, but asking if she has a boyfriend, as coldly as you suggested, still implies he's interested, no matter how uninterested he acts. The girl's gonna know what he means by it if he asks, whether he asks autistically, or whether he does so in a cold manner. Why not just let OP be himself? I'm sure he knows the girl won't stop talking to him if he just acts like himself, he wouldn't have sent the message if he didn't have that feeling himself.
>>
File: 1463437443794.jpg (112 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463437443794.jpg
112 KB, 500x500
omg she just got online!!
>>
>>29288857
Keep us in the know, OP!
>>
File: 1371267637981.jpg (12 KB, 424x394) Image search: [Google]
1371267637981.jpg
12 KB, 424x394
>>29287397
I'm in the same situation, OP. I met a girl who lives about 90min away from me randomly while playing games online. The only problem is the age gap. She said she wouldn't date a guy more than 3 years older than her, and I normally would never date a girl more than 3 years younger than me. I would make an exception for her though, since she's pretty much exactly what I'd want in a girl. There's a lot of similarities between us that I guess are kind of uncommon. After about a year of little contact, we started talking daily on Snapchat for about a month. I learned a lot about her and started developing feelings, which is weird for me because I can't stand 99% of the people from my generation. Last week, I had a few drinks one night and I messaged her confessing that I really liked her. She replied with "Oh boy" and after that, I instantly regretted it and realized how much I just messed up. We talked a little bit about the situation after that, but I don't remember much of what I said, I don't think I was a fag about it though. We changed the subject a little while after, and talked for like another hour. Since then, she hasn't really been talking to me at all. I message her, and she ignores it for an hour or so so that she won't have to reply. I seriously regret telling her so much. I would've rather said nothing and kept her as a friend than have told her and lost her like I did. Part of me wants to message her and try and figure out what's going on, but I don't want to seem like a whiny bitch. I'll never be able to change the way she feels about me, so I think it's best that I just leave her alone. I know I'll have a couple weeks of bad depression over losing her, but it is what it is. It's not something I have the power to change.
>>
>>29288872
she logged off like five minutes after logging on, i was going to wait like 10 minutes before messaging her because i didn't want it to seem like i was just staring at a blank screen waiting for the offline thing to become an online thing

jesus fucking christ just end me, she probably saw the "This message has been removed."s, lmao'd, and then signed out

i wish i could sign out of my fucking life right now
>>
>>29289004
SEE THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE THIS CONVERSATION WHEN YOURE BOTH ONLINE

RIP YOU

im sorry anon :(
>>
>>29289004
She only saw the removed message then, right Anon? She doesn't know then. Don't worry. You'll be ok.
>>
>>29289004
Why the fuck did you remove it you idiot? You let a bunch of virgins on r9k scare you into not pursuing this girl. Fucking hell man.
>>
>>29289081
removed message = autistic love confession

she's not retarded cmon
>>
Are you on the west coast OP? If so pls reply
>>
>>29289106
Made me laugh out loud quite frankly
>>
>>29289112
yeah, i mention it in this post:
>>29288242
>>
>>29289004
Reading into it way too much man. No one is going to sign off just because of a removed message. Fucking hell dude just chill out, honestly.
>>
>>29289137
Oh shit you did, I probably shouldn't have skimmed

Anyway guy, I wanna know what mmo you met her on

I'm just trying to draw conclusions here
>>
>>29289159
yeah i agree with this, i was mostly just kidding around and being a bit dramatic for the sake of entertainment since i feel like i let you guys down on this one

i mean, it's a small possibility, but it would be a pretty rude thing to do so it would come to me as a shock.

>>29289179
RO
>>
girls are more forgiving than you guys think

it's spergy, beta, and not ideal, but if she likes you, i'm sure she won't mind. you honestly should have just asked the question without the intro and the emoji.

i'm giving it an 85% chance she says "oh, sorry anon... i don't feel that way about you..." but 15% is still damn good when it comes to women.
>>
>>29289202
RO huh

Is she at least a moderate weeb?
What is her age?
>>
File: 1454200553611.jpg (83 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1454200553611.jpg
83 KB, 600x450
do you guys figure i should just send my new more concise version of the message and then move on with my day? i feel like i've wasted a lot of time and energy thinking about this today and i've only woken up like four hours ago too

i feel like i've been taken down a notch and maybe that's a good thing, maybe i should just go back to focusing on making a success out of myself instead of being autistic towards girls which to be honest i normally berate people on a regular basis for doing

this was just supposed to be different... or something.

fuck, man.
>>
>>29289203
Well I'm an expert on the subject as well and I give him a 87% chance, according to all the studies I've been looking into.
>>
>>29289257
getting a bit personal here sorry, no more info.
>>
>>29289264
No. Talk to her when she's online.
>>
>>29289302
I'm trying to get a character profile on this bitch so you can get your dick wet and stop jacking off to traps you faggot

IS SHE OR IS SHE NOT A FUCKING WEEB
>>
>>29289004
you deserve it for being a lelsonurdy 9/10 popular league streamer

pewdiepie motherfucker
>>
Hey OP, send me a message on Skype. Let's chat.

My Skype is: nocauseforconcern
>>
>>29289264
Relax, you've built all this up in your mind since you've been so focused on it for a good while, but all that's happened on her end is that she got a deleted message with absolutely no context whatsoever, I have had the same thing done to me before and I have done it to others, people send the wrong things, etc it is no biggie.

You go on with your day, get something to eat and just speak to her when she comes online. Again, relax dude nothing big has happened.
>>
>>29289264
jesus christ dude just ask her if she has a boyfriend it's not a big deal
>>
>>29289371
can i get in on this too
im lonely
>>
File: 1461920015136.jpg (23 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1461920015136.jpg
23 KB, 600x238
>>29289346
yes she's somewhat into anime, early 20s, very studious, internet sperg her entire life because of older siblings.

well spoken, good taste in games, movies, memes, literature, self fulfilled, not really needy

man i wish i could just be saying all of this stuff to her i feel like she's way out of my league but she's so nice to me too, i feel like i get along with her really well
>>
>>29287483

This right here is exactly what I was going to post.

Holy shit OP this is terrible. You should have just asked if she was single Jesus Christ nigga.
>>
>>29287397
What do you stream?
>>
>>29287397
>//< it's ogre man
>>
>>29289363
not sure what you're saying here sorry

>>29289371
not really interested sorry

>>29289442
sorry for letting you down on this one, you'll be happy to hear i made things worse

>>29289443
league of legends, i'm a multiple-times challenger ranked player in north america, previously played in professional scene.
>>
>>29289415
Sure. If you want to chat, you can message me. I can be direct though, and like to ask questions.
>>
>>29289507
>you'll be happy to hear i made things worse

ELABORATE
>>
Wait a minute... Is it actually beta to ask a girl out like that?

Fuck me I do it all the time

>Hey so, this might be weird to ask but, do you have a boyfriend?
>lol hey, i was wondering, are you free sunday?
>hey so listen, this might be forward but i'd really like to get to know you

But robots... It works like 1/4 times for me
>>
>>29289555

There's a difference between OP's post and yours. A big difference famalam.
>>
>>29289417
Thank you, sorry about that whole trap accusation I'm sure you only like shemale on female

Anyway you know her pretty well it seems and based off those traits there's a 50/50 chance she is either in a committed relationship or not

You're not the only one trying to nab a girl who shares you're nerd interests, in fact depending on the guy, these girls are more in demand than 10/10 Stacies

So here's what I propose you do. Listen to all the guys in here telling you to wait till she's online. If she knows you're a streamer it won't matter if you message her within sixty seconds of logging on, cuz your a guy who spends time online.

When you do this ask her if she would date you. Don't ask if she has a boyfriend, that's beta shit for reasons the character limit won't allow me to explain. Just ask her out. You have a high chance of her liking you, and even if she says no you have a high chance of her still being friends with you and catching feelings down the line

Now stop being a fag OP, questions and comments welcome
>>
>>29289555
>Hey so, this might be weird to ask but
>lol hey, i was wondering
>hey so listen, this might be forward but
take these phrases out of your fucking vocabulary holy shit
women like it when men are direct and take risks
>>
>>29289555
no, this is how normal people ask girls out when it's not blatantly obvious the feeling is mutual or you aren't certain whether or not she's taken

don't listen to chad in this thread, he's just trying to swindle you

>>29289550
deleted my autistic messages, thought up a more direct way of expressing the same sentiment, she logged in and logged out five minutes later, definitely saw the "This Message Has Been Removed" messages

>>29289599
not really, my message had context, it was right after we ended a call so it was meant as a direct response to what she'd last said to me, she was encouraging me to stream some more before going to sleep, since it's been getting reasonably popular and she didn't want me to squander the opportunity just to hang out with her instead, came off as really endearing and supportive.
>>
I want to perforate your lungs with an ice pick.
>>
File: 12979210.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
12979210.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
>>29289752
are you okay anon?
i'm not sure it's normal to feel this way
>>
>>29289672
I believe in you OP

Oregano sauce
>>
>>29289672
i think you're a cool person, id love to tune into your stream. feelsbadman knowing you won't advertise that info
i'll be a loyal viewer promise i wont spam kappas in chat and will resist brainpower spamerino
>>
>>29289672
>she's actually been online all along
>she read the messages and is coming online and offline to play with your feelings
YOU GOT THIS OP DONT GET NERVOUS
>>
File: meme.jpg (432 KB, 800x2760) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
432 KB, 800x2760
tfw she's just been offline mode this whole time to fuck with you
>>
>>29287657
please please please post a pic of your 9/10 face. these kinds of threads are always hilarious
>>
Plz update us either here or on new thread when she gets online
>>
What happened OP did this guy >>29289620# finally put sense in you?

Just fucking give us some closure already
>>
>>29290635
ok ill try to make a new thread tomorrow probably, she didn't come online apart from the five or so minutes tonight and there's not a very high chance she'll come online again

kind of unusual as compared to the past week or so but that's not a very large sample size, in any case, she usually heads off around this time or a bit later at most
>>
>>29287397
DON'T :3 worry op (^__^) I think o____O you'll be :D just fine *~*
>>
>>29290889
thanks anon im glad you think so :3
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x460
>>29287397
>are you taken? >//<
Holy shit dude, just ask if she has a boyfriend. "Are you taken?" Sounds so faggy lmao
>>
>>29287397
I don't want to reiterate all the points made in this thread, but OP, you even asked if she's single wrong. "Are you taken?" implies ownership. What if she's some feminist-type? Just ask if she's seeing anyone, Jesus. You are the ultimate sperglord.
>>
>>29289672
Why do you have to dress it up at all? Why do you have to add "I really really like you!" The #1 rule when trying to persuade someone is not to use persuasive words. "I like you" is much more assertive and persuasive than "I really really like you!" which makes you come off as a beta.

Seriously OP, just man up and do it simple and clean. No bullshit. No emoticons.
Anyway, do you even live near this girl? Online relationships aren't worth it. You'll either get cucked or bored.
>>
>>29291307
at least he isn't shitting on himself

that was cruel to say, but "lmao" though
>>
>>29287397
god damn why do betas always send the exact same sort of message to girls? it's always that thing where they flash their insecurity, suck up to the girl a bit, and then try to sort of hype themselves up or something before finally saying what they wanted to say. it's hilarious and also a bit pathetic. if you have ever asked a girl out with a format resembling OP's or of the general form of
>hey [reasons you have hesitated to ask her out] and [reasons why she's out of your league/compliments in general] but [generic preparatory statement like "well here goes" or "i'm just gonna ask"]-[the part where you actually ask her out]

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE EVER DONE THIS JUST END YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BETA FOR THIS EARTH
>>
Hahahaha get dumpstered
>>
>>29292069

Because they are just boys . Oh no feelings
>>
>>29291307
What if she has a girlfriend?
>>
>>29289507
Dude how the fuck do I git gud? Do I slam the most broken champs?

Also instead of deleting messages just edit them.
>>
What game do you stream and how many viewers do you average each stream, Nigger?
>>
Wheres our update OP
>>
>>29287397
and i used to think maybe not all streamers were autistic faggots
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.