[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Distraction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1374002581.jpg (133 KB, 701x639) Image search: [Google]
1374002581.jpg
133 KB, 701x639
Watching E3 made me think of how many people yearn for these games because they're fucking depressed and "need" distraction. Explosions have to be bigger, the food saltier, and drinks so sugary they essentially become syrupy cum. Anything so you don't have to face who you really are when you get back home from work.

Normies haven't it figured out either. Most people are a joke.
>>
>>29284543

>Says the guy posting on 4chan on r9k, of all places
>>
>>29284765
I'm here for research purposes
>>
>>29284543
this
>>29284765
>/r9k/ is only for losers
>hypocrisy invalidates an idea
>>29284831
mah nigga
>>
/v/ here, games aren't made for people who love the hobby anymore. Most of the games were shitty VR garbage and interactive movies galore.
FFS the normies lost their shit at The Last of Kratos:My Wife's Son.
This hobby is shit now.
>>
>>29284831
>>29285441
Can you fucking normie faggots fuck off? You have the entire rest of the internet to spread your cancer. We have this one board.
>>
>>29285488
Only here do I find this many insecure shy qts to hook up with. Sorry rob.
>>
File: anime chuckle.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
anime chuckle.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>29285441
>Hey, I-I only come to this board for research purposes! I'm aware that it's a place for losers but it's a free country and it doesn't explicitly say that in the rules or name!
>Hey, I-I only come to this turkish bath house for research purposes! I'm aware that it's a place for homos but it's a free country and it doesn't explicitly say that in the rules or name!
Keep telling yourself you're here for "research purposes" and that you browse, and more importantly post here, yet are distinct from the rest.
>>
Some of us've been talking about how high-speed Internet has the same effects on society here >>29277515
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.