[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Roasties literally defending a girl for being a whore and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pepe385.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
pepe385.png
260 KB, 563x542
>Roasties literally defending a girl for being a whore and cucking her bf

Lmao

/adv/, everyone

>>>/adv/17252060
>>
He wasn't her bf, he was a friendzoned betafag.
Also
>literally defending
how you you figuratively or hyperbolically defend someone you literal fag?
>>
>having feelings for a slut

Yeah, when I was younger I was like Op, just naive.
Saw Women as a holy Cow.
The Point is to kill all your Feelings for such Whores or they destory you.
Break up the contact and move on in Life.
They ain't worth the time and there are plenty of them in the pond.
>>
>>29260753
>bf
>Beta Fag
>>
>>29260898
if you can be cucked by someone you're interested in but isn't in a relationship with you, than most waifus are filthy fucking whores for cucking thousands of men with other 2d people.
>>
>>29260921
ur retarded and i hope u know that
>>
>>29260921
i quit cigarettes cold turkey yesterday but it doesnt matter because this post gave me cancer
>>
>>29260640

ok lets see he doesn't want to bang her , but feels like she shouldn't sleep around ,which isn't really his choice since they are just friends , if he disapproves of her behavior he should stop talking to her ,
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.