[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who might or might not read it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10
File: threadop.jpg (54 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
threadop.jpg
54 KB, 500x409
Write a letter to someone who might or might not read it.
>>
I feel trapped. I think I might be dating you mainly because you're my best friend and I don't want to lose contact with you. You've said that dating you is the only way we can keep talking.. I feel a bit like I'm exchanging sex for good times with a buddy. Is that bad?
>>
Having all of you or none at all feels like being offered a plate of steak with a side of fried monkey brains. I just want the steak, but to get the steak I gotta eat the monkey brains too. I guess we're both making that same sacrifice.
>>
i'm never going to be able to move on from you
>>
>>29244867
i know that feel
its been 6 fucking years
>>
You're not even that fun these days. All you want to do is romance stuff.
>>
File: sweet hug.gif (484 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
sweet hug.gif
484 KB, 500x209
Dear M,

So happy to have met you on here my friend, and I hope you're doing great tonight. Hugs,

J
>>
File: o well.png (7 KB, 528x105) Image search: [Google]
o well.png
7 KB, 528x105
You told me you were never going to stop loving me, yet it's been three years and I come to find out you've been used and abused by other guys, and you're now heart broken by another. I don't know what I even was to you anymore. I'll never be able to move on.
>>
>>29244115
Sorry mum but I really want to die
>>
Dear D,

Hey.

Yours truly,
K
>>
>>29244115
Why did you remove me from Skype again? I thought we were doing better I thought you wanted to be my friend. I want to know if I did something wrong. I wasn't lying when I said that your friendship is special to me. You mean so much to me and I miss you. Please just tell me what I did so I could maybe have a little bit of closure. You know me better than most people and for whatever reason you still stuck around. I hope you're doing well.
>>
File: image.gif (710 KB, 245x261) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
710 KB, 245x261
Guys,

I know we all doubted it at first, even including an obvious fact, but you guys think so, and I'm starting to think so too. I just hope I'm not...
>>
>>29244867
>>29245063
You're not alone with this feel fellas. We'll make it, we're all going to make it. I hope
>>
To Anyone,

I am very much alone and the meds aren't working.
My therapist has become my only "friend" in any sense of the word.
I try so hard, but everyone seems to be doing just fine without me in their life.
There's no more room in my life for disappointment or expectations.

I just want to smile again.

Junior
>>
>>29244115
I know you love me and are just trying to help, and make me into a functioning person but your help is only crushing me more, making me want to get away from you, not make you proud, and thats not something either of us want
>>
>>29244115
I'm coming for that ass bitch and you best be ready
>>
>>29244115
I'm gay
Man, that felt good to say
>>
im missing you so badly right now pal

i just wish you were missing me too
>>
I'm gonna stop by your house on my way to kill the men who raped children and murdered the innocent and got away with it. If you want, I'll take out your parents too. If not, I'll show up in my best clothes anyway so I'll politely say hello to everyone.
If you see this, let me know beforehand. I'm not bringing any weapons, so you won't have to worry about noise.
I hope you were telling the truth about everything. If not I'm going to look really crazy after the fact.
>>
dear razzledazzlereebox

can you please stop ignoring me and possibly ghosting me? it really sucks and only rude and mean people do that. gib me all your attention plox

-allen
>>
>>29244115
To javiera
it wasnt my fault, i was 11 years old and you were the most beautiful person i have seen even now
cant forget you and i still love you
but of course you will never love me and i understand that, maybe you dont even remember me
i guess ugly people dont deserve to be loved and that will not change never
i jsut hope you are happy
sorry if im being annoying i just wanted to tell you that
>>
>>29245748

>>29245676
hmm who could be behind this post?
>>
>>29245913
i'm sorry i ruined loveless for you
>>
Dear OP
you can't even tell a letter thread from a vent thread. Fuck off, why weren't you in that bar? huh? you had your call last night.
>>
>>29245063
>>29244867
>>29245222

10 years here
this is not getting better
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 924x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 924x571
Alexis,

I can't tell you how hard these past two years have been for me. Not a day goes by where you don't cross my mind, a day where I don't regret having driven you away. You weren't just my girlfriend you were my best friend too. I loved you with all my heart, I still do. I understand that you don't want me in your life anymore, and though it hurts I've accepted that. I'll stay away from you if it makes you happy. I still have hopes that one day we might reconnect, it wouldn't even have to be romantically, just being your friend again would be more than I deserve. It's not likely but the idea is what keeps me going. I hope one day you call me one last time, just to let me know that your doing well, that you e found someone else, that you are happy and have a full life ahead of you.

-Andres
>>
>>29245961
normies get out, this is not facebook
of course this is not original this place is plagued
>>
I love you. We dated and you loved me. I'm crazy now, the doc says so. You want nothing to do with me but you won't let anybody know that. We both know that we won't ever see each other again.. But I want to.. Why do you get so mad at the things I say when you know I'm a corkscrew..? It's okay. I have nobody but contemplation of suicide now.. It's okay he's really happy.. You don't have to be hurt by him anymore.. Any time he consumes the one you love and forces you to dial 911.. But now.. No, very soon.. You won't remember the shotgun he put in his mouth.. I want to make you happy. Will I ever manage to do that ever again..?
>>
>>29244115
You are the fucking worst right now. I'm going through all of this shit for something everyone wants. The least you can do is reply back to my messages, even if it's essentially a placeholder. I've gone through too much shit with people where they decide that the best way to stop being friends with me is to straight up ghost me, and you fuckers know that.

If money's the issue, I hope you realize that it's only going to get more expensive the longer we wait. Hotels fill up fast, especially budget ones.

But of course, I'm always going to question if you even want to be my friend still, thanks to those other idiots that I thought where my friends. Just fucking do or say something to let me know that you care, even in the slightest.

FUCK.
>>
Fuck you for making my life hell in school. You told me to kill myself daily and told people I was retarded just to make me feel even worse. I'm glad you work at the same gas station since high school and gained at least 100 pounds since your Chad days.
>>
Hi Z,

I hope you're doing alright man.

Things are.. Different here. People think it's okay for men to sleep with each other, people drink too much, call me names.. It's all so wrong.

I miss home. I miss the food mom used to make. I don't think I can go back until at least a couple more years or depending if the war ends.. I miss you and I would love to hangout with you again sometime.

Regards,
A
>>
To my wonderful girlfriend and the love of my life,

I just want to tell you how much I love you. I know you keep on telling me that everything will be okay with the brain tumour but I'm still worried. Losing you to it would be the most devastating of events in my life. I want to hold your sick body in my arms right now but we are too far away. Without you loneliness overcomes me and I begin to desire you even more. I love you so much. I love way you laugh, the way you smile, your stories, your compassion, your beauty. If I lose those I'll have nothing left. When you come back I'm going to ask you to marry me. Goodnight, my love
>>
File: pepe-advice.jpg (247 KB, 574x413) Image search: [Google]
pepe-advice.jpg
247 KB, 574x413
Dear naive child who still believes there is good in the world. The sooner you recognize that humanity is irredeemably shit the sooner we can begin tearing apart normie society and build something better.
>>
>>29245930
well luckily you didn't ruin the whole album just that one song lol

i still remember the night when i was riding in my brother's car for 6 hours, listening to it on repeat, and just staring at pictures of you with a warm feeling inside of my stomach. god i would do anything to just relive one day when we still loved each other.
>>
>>29246199
i told you i don't stop caring about people i've cared about
regardless of what happens
>>
>>29245961
Hey, Andres. I'm Andres too. I hope your Alexis is happy. My ex is moving on too. I just wish I hadn't been such a retard.
>>
Andy,
I had a dream about you early this morning. My mom was in the kitchen near the wall talking about how much her boss sucks, and there we were, on the floor, playing w/ a toy together. In my dream, your teeth grazed my fingers, and I actually felt it. You seemed so happy & energetic. What's it been? 2 months since you got euthanized? I had fun dogsitting you on all those occasions & I wish I could've played w/ you more pre-2010.

Marilyn,
Yes you, Marilyn - the sister that exists only inside my head. If only I could materialize you. I'd love to watch anime w/ you. If you existed, we'd outnumber the old man everytime he makes fun of us for liking anime. He'd be the weird one, not us. You'd have the guts to speak up & use the snappy, biting comebacks I keep locked in my head.

Ideally, it'd be you (the youngest), me (the middle), and an onii-san: Ted (the eldest). I fantasize about a life w/ you two everyday at work.

But I will forever be an only child.

Katie,
I met you online 8 years ago now. Time sure flies, doesn't it? I've recently begun thinking about you again. Why? Because I've gotten into Industrial music. Truth be told, I've known of the genre's existence for years, but paid it little mind. Now that my metal phase is slowly declining, and my rap phase is long gone, I'm ascending once again.

But, you were more intelligent than me. Always. You listened to industrial at the age of 14. I just got into it when I was 19. You possessed a craft of writing my piece of shit 13-yr-old self could never have matched. You taught me the definition of sadomasochism, and behaved like a mature, model user. Whatever you're doing now, you're probably still years ahead of me.
>>
>>29246276
i wish i never gave you time to think things over. i miss you more than ever. goodnight
>>
I need hacks in CSGO.....
>>
>>29246607
now you know how i feel. i just pathetically reroll on omegle hoping i'll fucking see you

god i miss you
>>
File: 大姐.jpg (51 KB, 450x507) Image search: [Google]
大姐.jpg
51 KB, 450x507
I think if you cared you'd have done something about it, and it's as simple as that. People only want to tell you they appreciate you when they're on the spot, or are at risk of losing something; you were not an exception. I'd hinted at the extent of my suffering, though the most you managed was vague, empty pity, like everybody else. Is it any wonder I refrained from sharing more? What would you have done with the information - what did you do when you had found out? Exactly. Even now you don't really want to understand, do you? Understand me, that is. You said as much yourself that you just wanted the smiling, happy person you first met. I know you still feel that way whether you admit it or not. I put on a brave face and hoped it would stay on naturally, but it didn't. It falls in the face of the same apathy I got from everybody else. I'm sorry if it hurts, but this hasn't made me any happier. That tells me I need to move on. When you live on the edge, that's all you can do, hoping to find an end to it all one way or another.
>>
Dear A,

You may have only been a bad case of short-term oneitis, but those few months were the only time I felt as though someone actually liked me as a human being. Those few months of oneitis sucked, because you just fucked with my head so damn much. Even though I'm such a beta faggot, that a friend had to ask you if you liked me, when you said you could never like me, that fucking destroyed me. You inspired me to change for the better, you gave me something to give a fuck about. When you gave me your number, I thought things finally turned around. When you texted me that first night and asked me who I liked, I couldn't find the balls to tell you that I liked you. I wish last year could have gone better. I just hope that next time I see you goes better.

Sincerely C
>>
>>29245191
Meowmoemwoemowmdomwmoee
Meow
>>
>>29246739
You've been posting this for months. Stop. I hope you've spent that time in reconnaissance and grown into a better person.

-A
>>
I'm tired investing my time to talk to you when you don't return the favor. Despite trying we will always disagree on everything. I'm tired walking on egg shell with you. You left me a huge disappointment again when we tried that friendship again. It is never going to work. We're too much different. And I'm tired trying to please you when you don't give a flying fuck about anything but yourself. You change friend everyday like a pair of socks. I don't need this in my life. You got to understand unless you make effort to keep your relationship, everyone is going to leave you eventually and you will have no outlet to complain about to anyone. For me now, my time has come, I'm fed up that you're indecisive and can't make up your mind. I tried countless of time you seem to always ditch the people you once called friends at some point. I have grown up of your childish way and I'm no longer that edgy teen I used to be. You don't impress anyone by your lack of interest. The time has come for me to live happy from all those years of disorder and suffering. Until then, This is my farewell to you and I hope you get the message sooner or later.
>>
Dear X,

I know you will never read this because you're completely fake. I made you up so I could stay sane and not go crazy over the lack of love. Every night the thought of you somehow gives me the push to keep hope and to keep living.

I want to hold you. I want to snuggle up close and hold each other until the night passes and wake up to you yawning beside me. I want you.

However, deep down I know that we will never truly meet. The only reason you exist is because no one genuinely gives me love like you do. Will I ever be loved in real life like this?

-A
>>
Hey me. Wish you'd do what you say you Are gonna do and stop working ALL week just to get high on payday. You are 24 and have been living this way since you were 15 dude. I know you HATE everyone and can't stand most things in life without being high or piss drunk but you are going to die or get hep c
(Probly already got) from sharing needles with mom and dad. You are going to continue living in motels, wasting your intelligence on cons and pills and dirt. Drinking yourself into a pickle. Looking at yourself and hating what you see. Please find someone or something to care about, cause I know you couldn't care less about yourself. Love, me
>>
>>29244191
>>29244239
>>29244867
>>29245063
>>29245073
>>29245160
Fucking normies shitting up my board
>>
>>29246091
>build something better

You do know that there are a few more things to take care of before this will happen.
>>
>>29244115
Dear Orlando shooter,

You did god's work.

Yours,
K
>>
>>29247331
They enjoy bragging about their sluts here because that's is what is left for them to do. Fucking pathetic
>>
>>29247492
FUCK yes I am tired of everyone crying about this and fucking "sending prayers"... fuck, someone causes a little chaos and gets rid of some faggots and everyone gets a bleeding hemorrhoid.
>>
>>29246967
I think you have the wrong C because I have never posted about this anywhere.
>>
hi there fbi how's the data mining going ?
>>
Dear E

I'm sitting here drinking trying to get over you. I can't ever get you off my mind. What was it all for? Were you just being nice? Why even get my hopes up if you just shoot them down every time. I thought we really connected and I thought you saw something in me. I know you know that I really liked you. If you were leading me on the whole time then hats off to you. I hope you don't need me and I really hope I don't end up needing you. Thanks for the memories, even if in the end they were really meaningless and trivial.

L
>>
Dear hot rich younger girl,
fuck you and your ugly fraternal twin. fuck your friends. fuck your family. fuck you for playing the victim when I broke up with you. fuck you for trying to ruin what was supposed to be a good time by being an insensitive cunt. your ass was a 6/10 at best and your pussy didn't taste good. you also gave terrible blowjobs you hypocritical tumblrina whore. fuck you.
- T
>>
L,

I wish you felt the same way about me. Your mind is a fucking mystery. If you think I can pick up on your subtle hints, you underestimate my autism; you're going to need a bigger hammer.
>>
>>29246661
I almost wish this was about me. You could be the girl I liked. She never trusted me with her private thoughts. When I found out the pain she'd been hiding, I was anything but apathetic but it was too late by then. Now I have to pretend not to care.
Take good care of yourself, husband. Find someone you can entrust with your future.
>>
>>29248423
Effing autocorrect doesn't know I meant haibane and not husband
>>
>>29248423
>she
>husband

Explain?
>>
Dearest Lynx,

You're the most important thing to me. I wish you wouldn't come to this place, and I wish you'd see what I see in you. I'm not lying.

-Rad Buddy
>>
E,

You're a qt let's go out and lemme make you mai waifu. ! <3

Big C
I get that you're frustrated about your weight and the fact that you're still a virgin (hell, I'm pretty much your younger model, except that no one knows, and I don't focus as much on it), but broadcasting that shit every other day is not gonna help. That negativity is why people don't want to be around you much, it's not the fact that you are "fat black and nasty". Ree

C.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST KID. You are a mess. It's been about a year since you've added me on fb and I still know jack shit about you. Hell, that's pretty much everyone. Anyways, that's not the problem. The problem is that you like emulating gangsta culture too much to the point where you are threatening to kill undeserving people when they aren't interested in you romantically. Also, I'm not even sure why you came to our gaming weekend vacation out of town. A lot of the people that know you hate you, and the ones that are neutral (like me) aren't really even on friend level. Nice job being a pariah to DDR kids as well... I got more, but that's the jist of it. REEEE
>>
>>29248464
My fault for not proofreading before posting. I meant to refer to Haibane Renmei and that picture of Rakka.
>>
>>29244115
Dear S
I know I probably wasn't a whole lot of fun those last few months TEM was together, and for that I'm sorry. I was so used to my best friends running off and hanging out with the "cool" kids over and over that I figured it was time I tried to branch out myself. I was trying to figure out what dose of lexapro was gonna be best for me and curb my drinking, but as you probably guessed it didn't go so well. When I dropped out I hoped my best friend was gonna reach and and wanna help. You told me off hand a month later "oh yeah..I heard you dropped out....bummer" and that shit fucking sucked. I know that its a bit entitled to think that others were gonna care about my life, but since you were my dearest and oldest friend I was hoping you would to some degree.

The reason I'm been avoiding your texts is because even though I'm alone, I'm still better off without you. Any tinge of guilt you feel is well deserved, if you get them at all. No matter how lonely I get, I'll never hold you in the same regard I used to. So please stop trying to get a hold of me.

Love, N.
>>
File: 1347361039543.jpg (101 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1347361039543.jpg
101 KB, 700x466
>>29248423
Read the filename.

No, not this one.
>>
File: 1465798844802-600719069.jpg (632 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
1465798844802-600719069.jpg
632 KB, 1520x2688
Here you are. I'll be back to check on this thread tomorrow.
>>
>>29245457
Hey buddy. Keep on the meds, they start helping at some point. If they don't, try some different ones, every one has different biology, some things work some don't.
>>
>>29248586
Can't see the filename on my phone. Please explain/repeat it. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>29244115
T,
I think everyday about destroying the place you work. If I do though, I feel that your employer wins, since they will be able to sue my ass and steal even more money from me.

You and all your coworkers engage in medical malpractice, and deserve to rot in the hottest part of hell for eternity. I hope someday someone shoots you and that bitch nurse up with the same drugs that I was taking, and you get just as hopelessly addicted as I was for the year after I got out of your shithole.

Best wishes,
DPR
>>
>>29248586
Who's that cutie asian pie?
>>
>>29244115
Dear Mom and Dad,

I am not going to this because of you. I am going to because of the world. My life and the world are pointless, I am not going to accomplish anything here. Staying just causes me suffering. I am not going to stay in this pointless life. I am writing to tell you goodbye and that I love you, Goodbye.

- anon
>>
>>29244115
V,

I really hate your new girlfriend, and I kinda wish she was dead, so you can pay attention to me again
>>
>>29248717
If you can't tell this is my suicide note
>>
Liam

I still think about you so much, but enough time has passed where my intense longing has turned into curiosity. Curiosity about how you're doing now, curiosity about if I still cross your mind, curiosity about how we'd get on today, there's still so much I'm curious about.....
Most especially the questions left unaswered before we went our separate ways and so you could focus on your English teacher career....
If the smallest chance comes by where you actually do see this, please don't be afraid to contact me. I have nothing but open arms to greet you with after all these years

~
K
>>
File: 1358851012187.jpg (10 KB, 305x259) Image search: [Google]
1358851012187.jpg
10 KB, 305x259
>>29248654
Work it out yourself.
>>
Two strains of alien bacteria landed here on earth. One survives at higher temperatures, and degrades human DNA through overbreding, the other survives at lower temperatures and sterilizes humans through icy hatred.
>>
>>29244115
fuck gringos
>>
>>29245126
Is your name Jen?
>>
Having tried my luck with women online and on several occasions IRL I am now convinced I only attract crazy, desperate, and/or naive ones, and that's if I'm lucky.
I think the fact I'm a NEET with no future isn't helping when people in my generation are thinking about theirs... some 'future' though, slaving away under the rule of child-raping psychopaths.
I wish guns were legal in my country so I could blow my brains out - a quick flash, then a blissful sleep.
>>
>>29244115
Hey CB,

I really have it bad for you, don't I? Like totally, umistakenly in love. It's truely some Shakespeare shit. And this letter will most assuredly be some sort of a wax poesy that I'll regret.

But I know that you don't understand my absolute infatuation with you, and that's perfectly alright. But what I would give to show you. All the odd and endearing things that you do, your dumb laugh that somehow makes me tingle, how excited you get, your puns, sweaters, the sneakers you still wear that are from the 8th grade.

Perhaps I've romanticized you just a tad, but you don't love me that way anyway. So, I suppose it's okay to relish in it just for a while.

I just hope that one day, you find someone that you love wholly. And I hope that someone could maybe love you half as much as I do.

John
>>
>>29249010
No sorry, I am not Jen.
>>
Taylor I fucked up. I know I fucked up and I hate how you hang out with Bryan. He's one of my best friends and you are going to go and fuck him or whatever after I gave you four years of my life? I just wanted to love you and I didn't know how so I lost you. I hope you have fun in college and don't do anything to outrages, in other words just take care please. I'm going to miss you so much but I have to let you go.
>>
to my dad,
you were not a good father or the father i deserved. you're not even a good person. i was hoping writing this letter would clear up some of my feelings towards you but the only conclusion i can ever come to is that i was an innocent child, my mother was a clueless teenager and that i didn't deserve this life. i can't say if i love you or not, i know i don't hate you, only because i can't bring myself to, the fire just isn't there anymore like it was sometimes, but you'll never earn my forgiveness. i've been saying to myself for years that i could just fix it a little, just so i could enjoy your company. i remember loving you as a child and you loving me: i can see the memories but i don't feel them. i know you do. you regret your life so far (the past 60-some years) and with good reason. you blew it. things will keep going this way until one day i'm doing something ordinary like watching a show, coming home from work one day, sitting in my pjs at home and somebody tells me that you're in the hospital, you're in a coma or you slipped away at home with no one around. it sounds sick but i hope i live somewhere far away and maybe don't have to go to the funeral because i'm not able to cry enough anymore. i'm going to regret all this unfair shit for the rest of my life and feel bad for not loving you enough, being welcoming enough, every day for the rest of my life. i feel too old to blame you anymore but you never really try. i wish i couldn't see that you love me because it's making it so hard. you and me don't deserve unconditional love.
-sincerely, i wasn't going to post this but i don't have a blog
>>
T

You ruin everything, you heard me when I was drunk and you kept being a cunt expecting me to man up, same reason he left and won't talk to you. You never helped me yet insisted you would and got my hopes up for no reason. Every day feels like torture, the constant mind games and making me feel like a tool. It feels like everyone secretly hates me, but you're too clingy and I'm straight you know how much I want vagina. I thought I found somebody but that could be a lie too.
>>
>>29248415
What does your name start with?
>>
>>29249133
Sorry to bother you anon, but was this Taylor's last name started with an F? I too have an ex called Taylor who hangs out with some nobody called Bryan.
>>
Dear I

I am going to kill you eventually.
>>
Can't you just find a way to make it work and sit on my dick rn
>>
Smile my friend, for the pain will not go away. You may ignore it for a while, but it's made to stay as long as you do.
>>
>>29248894
I can see the filename. Didn't know how before. As for translating it, I'll work on it. A bit disappointed that a haibane Renmei fan is such a cryptic snob though.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.