[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that if you like Asian women or brown women,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: blue.png (110 KB, 667x590) Image search: [Google]
blue.png
110 KB, 667x590
Friendly reminder that if you like Asian women or brown women, it's because you are a beta fag that failed with white women.
>>
Yeah, you're right.

Thanks, OP. You've convinced me to find a nice white woman to give me lots of adorable half-latino babies.
>>
Friendly reminder that white, western women are extremely annoying and boring. Other than ghetto-and-proud black women, white women are literally the worst.
>>
i got my asian gf when i was a loser. now that im successful i could move on, but i wont. loyalty is the most important trait a girl can have, and it is almost nonexistant in white girls
>>
>>29227189
Friendly reminder that most white women have some of the most intolerable personalities you will ever come across.
>>
>>29227253
>>29227292
>>29227306
>>29227413

All of you are beta fags that failed with white women. I was talking about to white guys in the OP, though.
>>
But I had a white girl that I was pretty sure was in love with me. I left her to go chase a brown skinned asian girl. I think she was devastated. It was the right choice for me. I'm happy. The approval of some anonymous person on the internet is not more important to me than my own happiness.
>>
>>29227531
Enjoy your white feminist gf while I'm cuddling with my conservative qt Asian.
>>
Ehh, I'm not even white.
That said, I don't particularly care for white women, too annoying, liberal, and slutty while having a huge ego for me.
>>
File: 1445466241222.jpg (216 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
1445466241222.jpg
216 KB, 800x1040
>implying white women have desirable qualities
>>
I like brown women because my childhood love was a qt mulatto who loved old simpsons, 4chan, and vidja.
>>
I would never date a white girl. You couldn't even pay me to.
>>
fuck white women
source: white male
>>
White women are the lowest tier of women, by far. I don't know why other races covet them so much. Go ahead, you can have them.
>>
White women brought it on themselves when they jumped on the minority train pretending to be a separate victim group from white men.

No matter how attractive they are once they open their mouth all the magic is gone
>>
>>29227739

Those types of women are trash though. Especially 4chan women. Nobody here even puts in any effort into finding normal white women. You fucking losers.
>>
>>29227866
I'm not a normal person.
Why shouldn't men find partners who match their ideals and interests?
I can get it that you want some submissive fuckdoll who just sits in a dark room waiting to serve you when she isn't, but why do you type get so mad when others divert from your ideal?
>>
>>29227866
My nigga, I have been around average normie white girls, sorority Stacy white girls, artsy white girls, shy nerdy white girls, Nazi white girls, weirdo/crazy white girls, and Internet denizen white girls, and they are all to their core the same: boring and annoying as shit. White girls are literally the worst. The closest I'll even get to white anymore is Turkish.
>>
Feels good being a bronze 6'0 stack of muscle with golden hair and blue eyes. Would like to see it keep goin' because I also have the ability to create new technology like most whites an few non whites do
>>
>>29227933

Faggot.

>>29227932

I have to admit, that sounds nice, but you put no effort in, FAGGOT. Yes, all types of women are horrible, but normal white women are the best you're going to get. You're a faggot.
>>
I'm white and I'm not super in to white women. I dunno, they remind me too much of family. I prefer mixed white/latina, full latina or asian

Dark hair, dark eyes, tan skin. Large butt and open mind
>>
>>29228031
White woman detected

Blockrd
>>
This is true. Am Asian girl. Only ever attracted betas.

>tfw no Chad bf
>>
>>29228180
do not respond to this bait boys
I've seen it pull many good men before..
>>
>>29228240
How is it bait to not want betas?
>>
white girls expect everyone to fight for their honor because they've been raised to believe they're all princess.

Nonwhite girls will literally fight for their mans honor because it's part of their culture. Tell me which is the better gf.

Don't fall for the white girl meme. Not even once.
>>
>>29227684
these implications family, who would want a white woman in this age
>>
>>29227189
Psuedo-Alphas like you are so fucking obnoxious
>>
>>29227189
White girls are arrogant, disloyal, have bland cookie-cutter personalities, and speak with vocal fry. They're a pretty low tier option. Middle Eastern/Mediterranean women are the best in my opinion. Them sultry caramel features and high test bodies mayne.
>>
File: Ai-Shinozaki-Feet-2135377[1].jpg (133 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ai-Shinozaki-Feet-2135377[1].jpg
133 KB, 800x1200
>tfw you'll never breed with ai shinozaki
>>
File: 1452934128472.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1452934128472.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
Third wave feminism has ruined all the western white girls, and the more americanized asian girls.
>>
>>29228180
>>29228273

Shut up cunt. That is the only reason why any women even come here. They couldn't get Chad and it destroyed them.
>>
But Im not white, do you want me to get white women?
>>
>>29227548
Depends what type of brown though, Indian?
>>
>date white slags
>all have male friends
>go out every weekend partying, clubbing etc
>will cheat as son as they find an upgrade
>have to work really hard to keep interested or she will get bored and leave

>start dating asian in college
>homely
>no friends but me
>only wants to go out to explore or see a movie or eat

OP BTFO
>>
>>29228444
What kind of interesting personalities to Asian and middle Eastern women have?
>>
>>29230620
>muh obsessively thinking in terms of race
>>29231425
Again, stop it. You live in a delusional fairyland where "all white women" have a single personality and "all Asian women" have another single personality. When you actually walk into the real world, you'll realize that every single person is extremely different. If you took this picture of mine, what do you know? They'd all be extremely different people.

Those of you who count on people having a certain personality will be surprised. Indeed, people may share many traits, but by far as people they are far more different than they are similar.
>>
>>29227189
this doesn't sound very friendly
>>
>>29227189
I am sexually attracted to certain characteristics but 'race' isn't one of them.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.