[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys like Asian girls so much? Don't you realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: asian-cute-girl-wallpaper.jpg (169 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
asian-cute-girl-wallpaper.jpg
169 KB, 1600x1000
Why do you guys like Asian girls so much?

Don't you realize that society laughs at beta white numales with Asian girls?
>>
I'm not white.

Asian women were made for latino cock.
>>
>>29225582
Because I love asian work ethic and most of the time they idolize scientific work unlike western girls.

I'm actually going to be studying abroad so I can get a feel for the culture, and so I could get some grant money for my research
>>
>>29225582
Those betas laugh even more when they have stable marriages and kids while fat feminist white whores end up becoming cat ladies living alone for their entire lives.
>>
Because some of them look really attractive.

That's pretty much it.
>>
>>29225593
Ayy it's lit
>>
File: SNN2605AA--_1985993a.jpg (75 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
SNN2605AA--_1985993a.jpg
75 KB, 620x827
>>29225621
>Those betas laugh even more when they have stable marriages and kids
>>
>>29225616
> feel for the culture
> general asian culture
>>
>>29225582
It's a new type of taboo. Black men with white women is upsetting, but niggers with asian girls is something savage. Fucking an asian is like finding the secret optional boss in a jrpg
>>
>>29225705
Damn, he was ugly
>>
>>29225582
>Don't you realize that society laughs at beta white numales with Asian girls?
that seems like a dumb thing to care about
>>
>>29225582
> giving a shit about society
>>
>>29225593
actually asian families r racist as hell against latinos / viets (which is really sad)

asian girls > western girls bc
- good housewives
- loyal as fuck
- innocent / not slutty (most)
- perfect family values, respect for elders
- treating their man like a king, supporting him so he can do the best during and off work, taking care of him
- focused on values that matter not stupid shit like white girls seem to care about
- depth
- academics
- clean

get urself a korean/japanese girl pls
>>
I'm asian, so it's only natural.
>>
>>29225582
because they're CUTE, and they have tight innie pussies, and they're more feminine than white girls
>>
>>29225582
Femlet gooks are shit tier, fucking hate seeing white men with them. And don't you dare complain about coalburners when you guys are the biggest fucking racemixers out there with your little China doll gfs.
>>
File: kk0xvtx.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
kk0xvtx.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>29227044
>when a roasty gets toasty and tries to make a posty
>>
>>29227044
Coalburners are sleeping with literal retarded barely evolved apes to get back at their fathers.. whites + Asians are two high functioning races, so it's beautiful and natural for them to be together
>>
>>29227044
Dating a high IQ race with more traditional values is in no way the same as dating a monkey with no values.
>>
>>29227186
Does it matter what kind of black person she dates or does this only apply to ghetto trash?

Like what if the guy was a business man or something?
>>
File: 1357622392208.jpg (86 KB, 709x558) Image search: [Google]
1357622392208.jpg
86 KB, 709x558
>>29225582
I'm not white though. Hapas are cancer.
>>
>>29225582

>society

anyone who opposes me is a nonperson and therefore considered a object mimicking a living person
>>
They are on average much more better looking and come from interesting countries.
Im not saying that they are somehow much more superior to whites, but they look far better and thats more than enough of a reason for me to like them. Plastic surgery or not, as long as girl looks cute its all that matters.
Fucking sick and tired of white women. Blacks I wouldnt touch even with a long pole.
>>
>>29225582
The "white men with asian women are beta" meme is not very widespread IRL. The only people who get mad about white men with asian women are butthurt asian men and, occasionally, white roasties who are appalled that any man would choose any other race of women over them because they have deluded themselves into thinking that all men everywhere prefer white women over all other women.
>>
>>29228263
Much better looking?? Are you fucking kidding me? The majority of them are flat as fuck. To see an asian girl with curves is rare as seeing a flat black girl. You think that because you google ''hot asian girls'' and get pics of some cherry-picked, plastic surgery dolls.
>>
File: hott.jpg (34 KB, 461x815) Image search: [Google]
hott.jpg
34 KB, 461x815
This is an embodiment of perfection
>>
>>29229016

I've lived in Korea for a few years and women are much better looking on average here. No need to cherry-pick.

>The majority of them are flat as fuck.

Do you really care about big tits that much? Because I honestly don't get it. I'd pick B's over D's for sure.
>>
>>29229107
I duuno, she's pretty good, would need more material to confirm though
>>
>>29229146
Not about big tits, as much as i care about nice ass, something i rarely see among asian girls.
>>
>>29229231
I want to know her name!
>>
File: 1463310223736.jpg (116 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
1463310223736.jpg
116 KB, 850x1202
Because white women are trying so hard to be men, miserably failing, and turning so shit that their femininity no longer exists.

I am not going to chase after shit, or dig in it looking for diamknds just to appease /pol/ and a fruitless ideology.
>>
>>29225582
east asian girls are literally perfect, no other race comes close

if white guys racemix with them the children will be perfect
>>
>>29225582
t. jealous white woman

stay roasty
>>
File: elliot sonrisa.jpg (47 KB, 780x582) Image search: [Google]
elliot sonrisa.jpg
47 KB, 780x582
>>29229303
>if white guys racemix with them the children will be perfect
>>
File: keanu.jpg (45 KB, 908x525) Image search: [Google]
keanu.jpg
45 KB, 908x525
>>29229339
i can cherrypick too faggot
>>
>>29229389
Keanu Reeves is Half-White, Half-Polynesian (shitskin), he only has some distant chinese ancestry
>>
>>29229389
Keanu is a healthy happa though. Asian man and White women.
>>
>>29229467
http://ethnicelebs.com/keanu-reeves
>>
>>29229480
Proved my point? WMAF are shit.
>>
>>29225582

So? What has modern society ever done for beta males? If betas listened to society's wishes they would be providers for used-up single mothers.
>>
>>29229547
What the fuck should modern society do for beta males?
>>
>>29229638
My point was that beta males have no obligation to listen or care about the expectations of society, because they get nothing in return.
>>
>>29229676
Because they don't do anything but whine about injustices, and think they deserve something, doesn't work that way buddy.
>>
>>29229694
That would be an omega male in my terminology.
>>

loving each and every laugh :DDDD
no idc bruuhh
>>
>>29225582
It's a perversion, like femboi trap faggotry.

ASIANS LOOK LIKE ALIENS. ASIANS ARE ALIENS.

Kawaii, desu, senpa---ASIANS LOOK LIKE ALIENS. ASIANS ARE ALIENS.

Look at their soulless eyes. Look at their bizarre faces. ASIANS ARE ALIEN. ASIANS LOOK ALIEN.

Wake up from the trance, White man.
>>
>>29229389
No shit, his parents are AMWF. White guys who go for Asian girls are usually ugly, short, beta, etc. and they only go for them because they know they'd be less demanding than white women. While the Asian men who manage to get white girls are usually tall, handsome, charismatic, etc. so of course their kids would turn out successful.
>>
Only betas like Asian girls. I say this as an Asian girl
>>
File: lepepenis.jpg (108 KB, 1263x883) Image search: [Google]
lepepenis.jpg
108 KB, 1263x883
>>29229917

heh same!

Totally not a male posting!
>>
>>29226853
>treating their man like a king
>/r9k/ seriously believes this
>>
>>29225582

No it doesn't. You made that up.
>>
>>29229934
>hurr you're not real
Whatever helps you fall asleep at night.
>>
>>29229954

Hi, everyone on earth except you here!

Yeah we TOTALLY are.

It's sure convenient that we found /r9k/ JUST for this thread to tell the TRUTH about asians etc
>>
>>29229967

I sleep fine because I make 200k per year and am 6'9.

But to humor you. If only betas like asians girls, that must mean your life is gonna suck m8.
>>
>>29229467
Keanu's father was a drunken degenerate gambler who left his family when he was 3, you stupid chinkmale.
>>
>date white slags
>all have male friends
>go out every weekend partying, clubbing etc
>will cheat as son as they find an upgrade
>have to work really hard to keep interested or she will get bored and leave

>start dating asian in college
>homely
>no friends but me
>only wants to go out to explore or see a movie or eat
>very cute and not masculine from growth hormones in western food

We're now happily married
>>
>>29229989
His dad wasn't even fully Asian. His paternal grandfather is mostly English and his paternal grandmother is Chinese.

/r/asianmasculinity can't even get their shitposting right. Gok Wan is the best example of AMWF.
>>
>>29229987
>your life is gonna suck
Yeah. Exactly my point.
>>
>>29230037

So stop pining for chad? Is it that fucking complicated?
>>
>>29229968

You sound like an angry bitter cunt. You're just upset because some Asian woman stole Chad from you. Stop making things up, nobody likes you or believes you.
>>
I don't think I've ever actually met a white guy who prefers Asian women irl.

I've met plenty of Asian guys who prefer white girls though, most of them seem to have white-fever.
>>
>>29230063

That was a sarcastic post agreeing with the guy refuting ops point... Come on.
>>
>>29230060
and settle for a beta? Why in my right mind would I do that to myself?
>>
>>29225582
They still laugh at betas whether they're with asian girls or not so why should that discourage you?
>>
Because they're the easiest FOB you can find and tend to be very loyal, they're also skinny when young.
Everything else is a lie.
>>
>>29230063
Chad doesn't even like Asian girls. Non-White guys are the only ones who prefer another race above their own, and Whites are the only ones who, generally speaking, think their own group is better looking.
>>
>>29230097
They'll judge you less if they see you with a white girl.
>>
>>29230078
Chink here. This is true. All my exes have been white.

Also, Asian women are hypocrites. They'll chase the white Chad until they hit the wall, then when it's time for beta bux, they try to shame Asian guys into dating Asian girls. My family is always trying to shame me because I go after white girls. Fuck them.
>>
>>29225582
>Why do you guys like Asian girls so much?
I dont. Sure i find some of them attractive but generally white women for me are more attractive on average. I guess i dont suffer from so called "yellow fever"
>>
>>29230091

So let's use a chad archetype

6'2
good job
healthy body
good hairline
lots of friends

that's still beta SIMPLY because he likes asian women?

I feel in your 'right mind' you need therapy.
>>
>>29230206
lmao that's not even a scenario that's grounded in reality. Yellow fever is not the cause but the symptom. Nobody in real life close to your despcription of Chad would look specifically for asian women.
>>
>>29230156
>All my exs have been white.

Then why do you get so mad about the reverse?

You people are absurd hypocrites. No one cares about dragons or confucius, fuck off!
>>
>>29230292

>Nobody in real life close to your despcription of Chad would look specifically for asian women.

Either you gave up on trolling or you are as deluded as the rest of us.

You have any evidence for what you said?

I doubt you go outside.
>>
>>29230156
I'm a white man but just hearing this pisses me off. If your parents are so adament about you dating within your race, maybe they shouldn't be raising you in a country that is MAJORITY WHITE.

If anything they should be proud you are assimilating well.
>>
>>29230316
I do go outside which is why I see good looking white guys with good looking white girls. I don't really see how this is so hard for you to comprehend. It's literally common sense.
>>
>>29230301
>dragons and confucius

*gong sounds in distance*
>>
>>29230348
We came here for the better living standards. We didn't come here for the white """culture""".
>>
>>29230301
But I don't care about white guys dating Asian girls. You can have them all for all I care.

I'm not a hypocrite.
>>
>>29230360

I go outside and I see handsome men with attractive Asian women. I don't see how hard this is for you to grasp. It's reality.
>>
>>29230378
I don't want them, most of us prefer our own women.
>>
>>29230378
You hold it against Asian girls for racemixing while you do the exact same thing yourself. How is that not hypocritical?
>>
>>29230377
Ok but nobody should bat an eye if an asian girl/guy living in the states settles down with a white man. It is to be expected.
>>
File: 1453967661069.jpg (93 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1453967661069.jpg
93 KB, 800x1200
>Ai Shinozaki
If I were with her, why would I ever care what anyone else thought ever?
>>
>>29226853
Delusion: the post

Originalo commento
>>
>>29230379
It's not at all a reality where I live. I only ever see Asians hanging among their own race and most Asians here are FOBs
>>
>>29230397
Because I don't shame Asian girls for dating white guys. It's their choice to make, not mine. The problem I have is when Asian girls demand that Asian guys date them after they're done riding the Chad cock carousel.
>>
>>29230487

Where I live it is a reality.

But yeah see a therapist.
>>
>>29230079

It sounded like just another femanon cunt. They are everywhere here now. Women complain about "society" falsely persecuting them all the time.

>>29230102

Chad prefers white girls, but I've seen that he will enjoy pump-and-dumping women of all races.
>>
>>29230522
You first. You must have some very strange definitions of attractiveness for men. Not surprising given a robot in hindsight
>>
>>29230524

I'm

>>29230079

>Women complain about "society" falsely persecuting them all the time.

You're right, but from what I've seen it's reddit, huffington post, tumblr etc that have the roasties

/r9k/ is just too much of an outlier for there to be a dense amount of "females". Sure, some, but not specifically here.
>>
>>29230545

>You must have strange definitions of attractiveness for men

>"Tall, muscular, sociable, good hairline good job"

Literally fucking WHAT? How is that NOT attractive?

>Robot hindsight

You're more delusional than I am inb4 "no u r"

So what's your "realistic" attractiveness for men?
>>
>good jawline
>Alpha eyes
>Nice body
>Have huge yellow fever for no reason whatsoever
>Will never get an Asian gf because I'm a worthless NEET with no redeeming qualities other than good looks

Sure I can fuck loads of white girls, but all I want is a traditional Asian or Eastern European wife.

>It will never happen.
>>
>>29230598
That guy is retarded.

In California, there are a shitload of white chads with Asian women.
>>
>>29230628

nah but according to that totally real asian woman who's VERY grounded in reality, everything that does not conform to 'her' cherry picked narrative does not exist.
>>
>>29230489
>The problem I have is when Asian girls demand that Asian guys date them after they're done riding the Chad cock carousel.

Literally none of them do this.

Asian girls are like White girls, they don't give a shit if their men date out.
>>
>>29230618
Just go teach English in Korea. It's easy as fuck.
>>
>>29230598
What I'm saying is, numbnuts, is that all the white males I've seen dating Asian women have average to below average looks. You calling said people attractive only indicates your standards are possibly fucked up.

But I don't know if any part of that description you gave is true since I've seen nothing like that where I am, so I wasnt referring to that
>>
>>29230670

White roasties get super fucking jealous when they see a good-looking white guy with an Asian woman. Women of all races do care if good-looking men date out.
>>
>>29230677

Yeah, your reading comprehension of here is fucked.

Also I like how you came up with NO examples of attractiveness.

I also like how it changed from "ALL betas are into asian women" to "j-just some! the ones I saw! it happened!"

also >calling attractive people attractive means my standards are fucked up

T H E R A P Y helps

But hey, if you enjoy your suicidal ideation and delusions of grandeur, brace yourself for your own decline.
>>
>>29230671
Well I would but I'm a depressed hikki NEET with no money and no friends.

I'm planning to kill myself in september anyway so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>29230571

They are also on omegle, on online games, and on 4chan. They are everywhere. If you are arguing that the concentration of them varies from place to place, that is correct, but they also have males that will shill for them. They are very angry people, those damn femanons.
>>
>>29230628
>>29230650
>it happens in California therefore it happens everywhere
Ahaha holy shit. You imbeciles keep jerking it to each other about how your versions of the reality is the only version.
>>
>>29230747

And your version is the correct one, right?

Welcome to /r9k/
>>
>>29230737
>Yeah, your reading comprehension of here is fucked.
No, that's you.

>>29230720
>White roasties get super fucking jealous
>jealous
The word you're looking for here is disgusted
>>
>>29225804

which guys do you find cute, fag?
>>
>>29230760
For where I live? Yeah.
>>
>>29229107

perfection in the practice of cosmetic surgery, yes
>>
I don't care about weeaboo stigma, ever since I was very young and watched godzilla movies I thought Japanese women were pretty
That thought persisted well into College too, in no small part thanks to me being sick of all the fake blondes with absolutely 0 asian women anywhere in any of my classes. There was one one! asian girl in middle school, but she moved before high school so I never found out if she was physically attractive when she grew some more, but damn personality wise I'm really beating myself up for not having tried to been her friend more. Probably nicest girl I ever knew and my dumbass self didn't recognize it.
>>
>>29230747
California is the most populous state in the US. Why wouldn't it be relevant?

>>29230744
The pay isn't bad (cost of living in lower here) and you can make friends here easily. I understand tho. Hope you don't end up killing yourself :(
>>
>>29230762

>n-no u!

holy shit kek 8/10 consistency
>>
I thought racemixing was good though, merchant senpai?
>>
File: 1465109669972.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1465109669972.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>29230781

>just because it doesnt happen in california doesnt mean it happens everywhere!

>oh, it happens where i am so it's EVERYWHERE
>>
>>29230795
But it's exactly what you did?
Nice shitpost though

>>29230793
>California is the most populous state in the US. Why wouldn't it be relevant?
Have you considered there are A LOT of less polulous places than cali? Did this fact just blow your mind?

Post an image of what you consider an attractive white male Asian female couple and I'll tell you either it doesn't fit my beauty standards or couples like that doesn't exist where I live.
>>
>>29230793
Don't they hate whites over there though?

And the chances of me necking myself are 50/50 really. It all depends on whether I'm bothered enough to get a job and make friends.
>>
File: 5646iuo7789.jpg (377 KB, 1714x2285) Image search: [Google]
5646iuo7789.jpg
377 KB, 1714x2285
White women racemixing
>How progressive! What, do you have a problem with this, you insecure white male bigot!?

White men racemixing
>Stop infringing on other peoples' cultures you pathetic, disgusting bigot! Stick to your own kind!

I hate jews alot
>>
>>29230873

>Nice shitpost

you too, deflected all logic because you couldn't refute it, failed to bring example of male you find attractive AND proved that you're an idiot who's RPing as an asian woman.
>>
>>29230874
No, people are generally nicer to me here than in the US. A lot of people will randomly strike up a conversation with you. Usually just to practice their English, but whatever.

White people don't really cause trouble here, so they don't have a shitty reputation like niggers or southeast asians.
>>
>>29230917
>deflected all logic because you couldn't refute
Literally what the fuck are you on about, are you a schitz
>>
>>29230943

>Deflecting AGAIN

Seriously seek professional help
>>
File: 1465714905716.jpg (127 KB, 600x807) Image search: [Google]
1465714905716.jpg
127 KB, 600x807
>>29225582
ALL PLASTIC SURGERY AND MAKEUP
ASIANS HAVE NO SEXUAL DIMORPHISM

JEWESS'S ARE THE MASTER RACE
>>
>>29230943
You are just a really dumb guy. That is all.
>>
>>29230932
Well that's good.

And i take it that Korea isnt a degenerate shithole like the west?
>>
>>29230958
>hurr durr deflecting
You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means
>>
>>29231001

Neither do you

T H E R A P Y
>>
>>29230967
>gets BTFO
>resorts to name calling
Robot tactics are lame.
>>
>>29231005
Shitposter confirmed

ablooblox
>>
>>29231021

>gets btfo
>resorts to robot tactics are lame
>>
>>29231039

shitposter confirmed

ther apy
>>
File: 1462662163548.jpg (260 KB, 900x1338) Image search: [Google]
1462662163548.jpg
260 KB, 900x1338
Literally just KYS
>>
>>29225582
I'm not white or a nu male though. And I don't care how society perceives me just because I know what I like and I'm dating someone happily.
>>
>>29230976
Women in Korea sleep with men for money just so they can afford designer bags. /r9k/s fantasy of Asian countries is retarded.
>>
>>29231074
I'm still waiting for a picture of what you consider to be an attractive couple.
>>
>>29231117

And im still waiting for what you consider to be an attractive male, I asked first.
>>
>>29230976
It's definitely better. There are sluts everywhere, but here the sluts are more likely to be actual prostitutes than "empowered" women. Sluts are shamed heavily and considered unmarriageable.
>>
>>29231134
>I asked first.
Sure. Where?
>>
>>29231095
>wanting to date white trash
i don't get why guys do this. clearly a girl who dates a nigger isnt worth anyones time.
>>
ITT: angry white roasties and beta rejected asian fetishists

reminder that asian pussy was literally made for bbc
>>
>>29231180

So you can't come up with an answer, as fun as this trolling was, I'm out. Bye

(get therapy)
>>
>>29231172
So will I be able to find a qt wife if move there?
>>
>>29231193
What is with Han Chinese women anyways.
I'm black and asian american women hate me but women from China are always trying to hit on me, or try to rape me with their eyes.
>>
File: 1458253611703.jpg (25 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
1458253611703.jpg
25 KB, 398x600
>>29231184
>clearly a girl who dates a nigger isnt worth anyones time.
>>
>>29227246
A nigger in a suit is still a nigger
>>
>>29231229
Probably. If you're a good looking guy, some women will approach you first.

My girlfriend is average (so am I). We've been dating for like a year and a half and she is already pushing pretty hard for marriage without directly saying it.

I was a NEET for a little while before I moved here. Sometimes you just need a fresh start.
>>
>>29231311
I see. Well in that case I'll consider moving there if I don't end up killing myself. Thanks lad.
>>
File: Racemixing - chinks.png (40 KB, 965x1250) Image search: [Google]
Racemixing - chinks.png
40 KB, 965x1250
>>29231311
Are you ready to pay for your kids plastic surgery and lifetime skin bleach supply?
>>
File: 1464046114541.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1464046114541.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>29225582
You made a good first question. It's a weird feeling to know that if I just went to my family's country of origin I'd have a piss easy time finding a wife but for all of the wrong reasons. I'm a fourth culture guy too so that makes dating within my own culture even stranger. I think I like asian women because they look so distinctive, some look so nice even as middle aged women. The ones I've talked to typically value intelligent men; albeit some do that the way a gold digger would.

>>29231231
Are you reciprocating any of that attention back? That's the best way to figure out what they want.
>>
>>29231205
I'm asking where did you ask first. And you don't have an answer. Just try to make it less transparent next time you retarded shitposter.
>>
>>29231360
No, I'm too shy to reciprocate
>>
File: 1409957638694.png (69 KB, 915x711) Image search: [Google]
1409957638694.png
69 KB, 915x711
If at any point you find yourself being with someone or not because of race, you have a problem. Every single person is different from every single other person. These generalizations are useless and only show a very sheltered person who doesn't have diverse enough experience in order to realize the great deal of variety that exists within huge races.

I don't understand the obsession moderns have with thinking in terms of race. Move past it. It is almost a useless category at this point. What matters now is the values a person has, their politics, and how they are individually compatible with you.

I'm with an Asian girl by accident. I never thought I'd be with one, never went out to look for one, and yet I'm with one and we're happy together. Race has nothing to do with it. She's a superior individual.

The only kind of girl worth liking is a decent, loyal, pretty girl whom you are compatible with personality-wise and whom you share important values with.
>>
>>29231333
No problem, glad I could be of service.

>>29231355
Yawn. I'll probably just stay in Korea permanently though. I like it a lot better.
>>
>>29231425
I just find asian girls hot, I don't think they make better wives or anything.
>>
>>29231398
Just go for it dude. If there's some kind of language barrier it will give you some breathing room as a shy person. I know this from personal experience. If the language barrier is really bad politeness goes a long way. So does being funny.

>>29231425
Yeah, the generalizations only carry one so far. Usually I hear this kind of racial classification when people are talking about men/women in terms of a sexual object. Labels are very confining and even damaging, so why people like them so much is a strange thing to me as well.
>>
How do people not understand that Asian girls are just more attractive?

That's all it is. Dumb jealous roasties try and claim we've been brainwashed by anime, but the truth is that they're just hotter and always have been.
>>
File: 1461591128407.jpg (38 KB, 357x607) Image search: [Google]
1461591128407.jpg
38 KB, 357x607
>>29231563
>How do people not understand that Asian girls are just more attractive?
>>
>>29231563
I think you answered your own question. They are jealous of the male attention and want to undermine the value of other women. Same reason insecure girls will often talk huge amounts of shit about their attractive friends.
>>
>>29231563
Yep. They're literally more feminine, not just in appearance, but also in demeanor. That's all it is.

Naturally, white roasties rage hard when confronted with this fact. Similarly, black women get pissed off when they see a nigger with a white coalburner. They hate the idea of their men going for the upgrade.
>>
File: average chinaman.jpg (119 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
average chinaman.jpg
119 KB, 501x585
>>29231652
>think you answered your own question. They are jealous of the male attention and want to undermine the value of other women. Same reason insecure girls will often talk huge amounts of shit about their attractive friends.
>>
File: azn monster.jpg (93 KB, 600x655) Image search: [Google]
azn monster.jpg
93 KB, 600x655
>>29231699
>betas actually believe this
hahahahaha
>>
>>29231563
Also IMO they age better than white women. They often take better care of themselves and still look quite attractive into their 40s, and of course they don't get fat as often after having kids. If they don't take good care of themselves then they look like old hags by the time they're 50

White women are almost always universally fat or chubby when they get older and their skin pigmentation on their chest turns red for some stupid reason.
>>
>>29231563
>>29231699
I'm Asian and I'd rather have the looks of an attractive white girl. I bet what you think of as cute or feminine are just girls with MySpace angles and circle lenses and fake lashes.

You think Western makeup is deceptive, but they have nothing on Asian makeup trends (ulzzang). You're all retards.
>>
>>29231723
I'm confused by your post. It is a pretty common tactic for women to do what I claimed. Do I agree with him claiming Asian women are the hottest? Not particularly.
>>
>>29231759
>Also IMO they age better than white women
That has nothing to do with genetics and everything to do with sun protection.
>>
File: yellow surgery.png (265 KB, 650x375) Image search: [Google]
yellow surgery.png
265 KB, 650x375
>>29231759
>Also IMO they age better than white women. They often take better care of themselves and still look quite attractive into their 40s, and of course they don't get fat as often after having kids. If they don't take good care of themselves then they look like old hags by the time they're 50
>>
>>29231759
Definitely. One of my female friends (Japanese) is 37, but her body is still perfect. Maybe it's because she never had kids though, I don't know.

>>29231775
I live in Korea and I've dated enough girls here to be aware of their makeup wizardry. Doesn't change the fact that they're naturally more attractive on average, though.
>>
>>29231750
They fixed the underbite with surgery? What?
>>
>>29231841
>Doesn't change the fact that they're naturally more attractive on average, though.
You must have some weird fucking standards as to what is attractive.
>>
I'm simply just really fucking attracted to them, Have been since I was 5 years old. I'd take a 5/10 asian girl over a 7/10 white girl, seriously.

>love the hair and eyes
>Stay hot till like fucking 60
>least likely to get fat

Anything else will differ from person to person, but yeah it can't be helped. I'm not white though.
>>
File: 1401509236706.jpg (365 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1401509236706.jpg
365 KB, 960x540
>>29231848
Remember that these people are not even really human
>>
>>29227246

You're basically asking a robot to admit it's wrong. They will literally die before admitting mistakes.

>>29231298 What a shock
>>
File: asian facial features.jpg (20 KB, 376x400) Image search: [Google]
asian facial features.jpg
20 KB, 376x400
>>29231860
How do you not go crazy for these sexy asian features?
>>
>>29225593
Asian girls HATE latinos dude
>>
Nigga I'd rather have an asian gf and be laughed at than be a lonely horny loser
>>
>>29231860
Yeah, gee, why would I prefer girls with nicer bodies and perfect hair.
>>
>>29231901
How? they're lower on the totem pole as Latinos have more Caucasoid blood than them

caucasoid > mongoloid > negroid
or
Whites > slavs > arabs > latinos > central asians> indians > SE asians > east asians > other mongoloids > negroids
>>
>>29231963
That's why spic countries are so nice and safe while east asian countries are full of crime, right?
>>
>>29232023
No one is arguing that east asians are obedient insect like drones
>>
>>29230897
It isn't Jews, it's SJWs.
>>
>>29230961
nigger faggot, fuck off, shill

[original comment]
>>
>>29232103
Jews are sjws.
>>
>>29232058
Dude, give it up.

I'm a Jap, and no serious Jap family will let their daughters date, let alone marry a Latino. This is how it always has been.

Latinos are absolutely despised.
>>
>>29232695
>>29232695
Jews are backing Trump
Your point invalidated
>>
>>29232704
lol no they are not, they have a good rep because of Spaniards
>>
>>29225582
Because when they're hot they're really hot, I wouldn't pick an asian girl over any other type of girl just because she's asian, but if she is it's cool.
>>
>>29232704
For good reason, too. Spics are dumb as shit, and not fully human.

I'm white, my parents are completely fine with my Korean girlfriend and they'd be glad if I married her. If I was dating a spic, they'd probably disown me.
>>
>>29225804
you shut the fuck up
>>
>>29226853
It is sad that you genuinely believe this.
>>
>>29231355
top kekini, I know first hand this isnt true at all.
>>
>>29231256
a little of topic, but does anyone have that pic of those two guys raising their arms with a bunch of swastikas on the background
>>
>>29231901

not Thai/flip/etc
>>
>no one mentioned how superior anime girls are to asian girls

you guys are filth
>>
File: 1457899845675.jpg (110 KB, 750x1246) Image search: [Google]
1457899845675.jpg
110 KB, 750x1246
Former robot here. I got a girlfriend recently and we've been dating for two months so far. It's not a lot, but it's my first relationship and hers as well.

Best part is, our first conversation was about anime, sincewe are both weabs (she is half white and half japanese tho so it's natural for her, not so much for me since I'm Indian).

But at least I can sleep at night and know that anime got me a girlfriend.
>>
The real question is, why do Asian girls look so much better after plastic surgery, and white girls come out looking like melted barbie dolls?
>>
>>29231963
That's retarded. The order is

Nords> Anglos > Mediterraneans> E. Asians (minus Chinese) > Argentinians> Chinese > Slavs > N. Africans > Other Latin Americans> Middle Easterners > Central Asians > Indians > Native Indians> SE Asians> South Africans> Subsaharan Africans in general> Pygmies > Abos
>>
>>29225593
>Latino cock
Nice joke Santiago, wake up.
Asians laugh at you Latino shit but thanks for the joke, made my day.
>>
File: 1462757308653.png (123 KB, 308x328) Image search: [Google]
1462757308653.png
123 KB, 308x328
>>29233355
This is >>29233200 speaking. What the asian girls want is Indian dick, otherwise a Muslim Pajeet like me woudln't have a half jap half white gf (literally both best races combined into one). She's also really into anime like me and even is learning how to play the Ocarina she got when we were at the Renaissance Faire on Memorial Day.
>>
File: 1465678003969.jpg (57 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1465678003969.jpg
57 KB, 640x960
wassup white boi's? you like my chinky gurlfriend?
>>
File: image.gif (412 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
412 KB, 200x200
>>29233355
Kiss my ass Donald Trumpfag, wake up.
Asians laugh at white cracker trash like you, but thanks for the joke, made my day.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>29231963
How dare you call arabs superior to asians and latinos
>>
>>29233551
Fuck, trashy white girls with black guys doesn't trigger me but this shit right here does.
>>
>>29232816
Pics of your gf or it never happened faggot
>>
File: ching chong wing wong gook.jpg (54 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
ching chong wing wong gook.jpg
54 KB, 460x460
>>29234023
fuck off, chang

oc
>>
>>29234047
why does it trigger you? obliviously the chinks or whites don't want her.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x480
>>29234074
Eat my excrement mohammad
>>
>>29234078
Asians usually hate blacks
>>
>>29225582
Don't care if society looks down on us still have cute Asian grill, so fuck'em
>>
>>29234139
Pics or it never happened fgt
>>
>>29230744
>wasting your "alpha genes"

fucking faggot get your shit together

t. an angry out of shape eurasian manlet
>>
File: asian facial features.jpg (36 KB, 376x400) Image search: [Google]
asian facial features.jpg
36 KB, 376x400
>>29234100
Don't you have a school to shoot up, chang?
>>
File: 1465678021803.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1465678021803.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
>>29234047
look how beautifull she is
>>
>>29234191
Dont you have a gay night club to shoot up? You beat my highscore
>>
>>29234193
Beautiful.

The food I mean, not the slope.
>>
>>29234193
>chicken
why am I not surprised?
>>
I'm black and would fugg a cute asian girl but I feel like we'd just make a hellspawn so no thank you.

How beta do blasian kids look like compared to eurasian kids anyway?
>>
>>29234074
That just goes to show how androgynous Asians are. They are such a sexually underdeveloped race and I'm honestly not surprised white beta males who go after asian women usually also have slight pedophilia going on.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 600x450
>>29234201
Mohammad got fucked
>>
>>29234047
Why do you care? She's not even your race.

Autistic white guys are hilarious
>>
File: 1458607530822.jpg (379 KB, 1404x1377) Image search: [Google]
1458607530822.jpg
379 KB, 1404x1377
>>29234259
>>29234201
>samefagging
how sad
>>
>>29234240
Blasians are pretty normie and do fine in school/life in general in my experience but the girls are usually pretty ADHD tier or spergy. (usually this is the case when a rich spergy black guy marries a shy fob)

Half pinoys are always shit tier though
>>
Yeah so? I see the ugliest white guys with 8+ Asian qts.
>HAHAHA SO PATHETIC
>>
>>29225582

I don't really care about what race a girl is, but what a shitty reason to not do something that you want to do. You're nothing but a slave.
>>
File: bWv7tvS.jpg (19 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
bWv7tvS.jpg
19 KB, 306x423
>>29229303
Their children are on average pretty ugly, I'm not even trolling or baiting. Like the supreme gentleman and Filthy Frank. They are usually just weird looking.

It's really sad how hopeless white males have to delude themselves to justify their stereotypical fetish that's mocked by society.
You want to dip your cock into some ramen? Go for it bro, but not only will the IQ of your children be dragged down but they will also be ugly. So no. They won't be perfect at all.
>>
File: nightmarefuel.jpg (55 KB, 637x768) Image search: [Google]
nightmarefuel.jpg
55 KB, 637x768
>>29234274
Yeah the girls look southeast asian almost but I just got pic-related and that's a pretty terrifying face to me. Personality seems like the same deal as BMWF.
>>
>>29234270
We, the two fully-human races, will have to come together.
>>
Surely I can't be the only person who thinks the eyes are a huge detractor form the whole "they're so good looking" point. Neck-down they're fine, but their faces are pretty terrible compared to every other race.

The fobby ones tend to be academic, which is nice, but most assimilated ones are just as shallow and entitled as white girls if not a little moreso because of how everyone worships them.

Indian girls are way better, they've got the same work ethic and family values with better faces and less entitlement. The only downside's the hair.
>>
File: vvaug1K.jpg (37 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
vvaug1K.jpg
37 KB, 200x300
>>29234240
Blasians look almost entirely like blacks but with a slight touch of Asian
>>
>>29234348
You feel entitled so something you shouldn't be.
>>
>>29234456
He looks exactly like Daniel Dae Kim in blackface.
>>
>>29234456
it's just a hispanic
>>
>>29234348
>only homo sapien race that crossbred with LITERAL subhumans (neanderthals)
>now calling himself fully-human
That's funny. Every thought about becoming a comedian, neanderthal?
>>
>>29230976
Literally koreans are more racist, vapid, vain, and shallow than women in the West. Like far more. It's one of the biggest plastic surgery/makeup areas. Koreans don't even have the stereotype of being good academically, that's mostly Chinese and Japanese people.
>>
>>29234489
except that his eyes aren't so "chinky"
>>
>>29234531

>Literally koreans are more racist, vapid, vain, and shallow than women in the West.

What's wrong with being racist, nigger? I love how Koreans look down on the lesser races. Shallow, vapid and vain? Not anymore than women in general. Also less slutty, less shit-tests, more appreciative, and less likely to be infected with western liberal values.

source: current girlfriend and previous girlfriend are korean.. and I live in korea.

>Koreans don't even have the stereotype of being good academically, that's mostly Chinese and Japanese people.

They learn algebra 1 in 4th grade, dude.
>>
>>29225582
You know, it's funny. My friends and I all talked about this.

There's just something about Asian girls we find so attractive. Despite lacking in the assets department of breasts and ass.

One of my friends recently summed it up by saying they are generally cute.

All racism aside though, this is not generally true. They, like all peoples have people of differing looks.
>>
File: 1462246679174.jpg (140 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1462246679174.jpg
140 KB, 1080x1349
White women are pretty ugly and not to mention have disgusting personalities in general
The choice is obvious
>>
File: 1439027994197.png (255 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1439027994197.png
255 KB, 659x609
Niggas and other betas should realize that Asian love cocks ,which country had influence on the world.

If you are not from

>Germany
>Russia
>USA
gtfo.

Besides when have you watched an anime with a black guy?an india?a latino? 1 anime / year.
>>
File: 1452294498741.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452294498741.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
>>29225621
>stable kid
>elliots
pick one
>>
File: 11970044.jpg (70 KB, 620x933) Image search: [Google]
11970044.jpg
70 KB, 620x933
>>29225582
Sure
Why do I like a girl who is culturally raised to act submissive in front of me
Why do I like a girl who will always put high priority into nursing my ego like it's her duty as a gf
Why do I like a girl with cute features who I can't take seriously when she get mad
Why do I like a girl with a great sense of family
Why do I like a girl who will always be satisfied with my penis size
Why do I like a girl who belong to a civilization where women developped their feminity to attract men for at least 4000 years
Why do I like a girl with a traditional and probably conservatism viewpoint on society
Why do I like a girl with a strong morale and family oriented goals

There must be something wrong with me for not wanting to marry a feminist-progressist-narcissist cupid traitorous man-hating money digger western woman
>>
>>29231231
Are you American?
Two Nine Two
>>
>>29236244
>blue eyes
>bleached skin
>dyed hair
you yellow fever betas are a parody
>>
>>29225582
>there are 5 states where it's legal to kill yourself as long as you are willing to di it yourself
Because they look cute, it's not hard to understand.
>>
>>29236174
Hapa's actually are more likely to have mental illnesses.

From what I see, it's because the type of asian women who marry beta white men also tends to hold some sort of intense self hated and racism against asian men. What do you think would happen to your son if his own mom hated his race?

A lot of them are really fuck crazy though. If you do marry a asian women, try to marry one who's normal and doesn't hold some insane racial insecurities.
>>
File: chad.png (829 KB, 725x751) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
829 KB, 725x751
>>29236244
pic related, what Chad does to your perfect Asian gf whenever your dumb ass leaves the house
>>
>>29236244
White men who look down on White women with yellow fever are universally hated by both asians and whites, the only asian women who marry them are fucking crazy and create half breed shooters.
>>
>>29236444
it's funny because the pic is exactly how I imagine you right now
>>
>>29236514
I don't look down on white women with yellow fever
>>
>>29236514
that's why you have to be careful

I mean everybody hate niggers but you can't say that out loud
>>
>>29234465
>you don't deserve to not be a nigger! Wahh!

>>29234510
Neanderthals were intellectually superior to saps and only died because they were dietarily limited. BTW all non niggers have thal DNA.
>>
>>29225582
>ugly asians cuter than ugly whites
>average asians cuter than average whites
>cute asians defs cuter than cute whites
and they have much better personalities than whites
>>
asians are easier to take advantage of
>>
>>29230377
Our """culture""" produced the high living standards you cuck. Go sort out the human rights problems in your own country, or realise you're riding the legacy of Europe.
>>
>>29231095
>child's face
maximal kek
>>
>>29233411
>mfw self confidence dives hugely in racemixed children
>mfw two great races combine and decide to date indian instead
>ruined
>>
>>29225582
society laughs at us regardless. Might as well have a qt asian gf too
>>
>>29236436
>From what I see, it's because the type of asian women who marry beta white men also tends to hold some sort of intense self hated and racism against asian men. What do you think would happen to your son if his own mom hated his race?
Sure thing Wang.
>>
File: asians.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
asians.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>29236514
>White women with yellow fever
Who would hate a unicorn?
>>
>>29225746
Im black and Asian how does this make you feel?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.