[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf just posted this on her instagram
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: riversfedex.jpg (39 KB, 594x610) Image search: [Google]
riversfedex.jpg
39 KB, 594x610
I am a recovering life long NEET virgin robot now trying to be a normie and my first ever girlfriend just posted this on her instagram. I am beyond heartbroken and about to just give it all up and go back into seclusion. I have spent 2 years eating right, lifting and finding a job just to get a gf and now I see that nothing will ever make it worth it. And to make it worst about a week ago I met her best friend for the first time, and while I went to the restroom I heard them talking and her friend called me ugly.

Once a robot forever a robot. You assholes were right, I will never be a normie, I will never have a gf that loves truly loves me. Fuck it all I give up, the pain is too much
>>
Sounds like she likes you.
>>
To be fair, this is the closest a woman will get to feeling compassion for you. I would dump her, but you shouldn't, i can find replacements easily enough.
>>
>>29155051
Op, love doesnt always mean she has to admire your physique or face. This is based on a narcissistic world view, which doesn't benefit anyone. Your second mistake is the exaggerated need for validation, you either own up to it or let it consume you. Hope this advice is helful to you, cheers
>>
I don't really see how this is that bad. So what if you're ugly, she fucking likes you.
>>
Lol seriously? Just fuck her so you lose your virgintiy, who gives a single fuck if she doesn't "love you" and doesn't give you the perfect realationship, at the end of the day women are only good for having sex with or if they are of interest friends, and if you can make both work at the same time all the better, relationships are wastes of fucking time that just destroy you
>>
You're not female so it scarcely matters how pretty you are
>>
You found a girl that likes you despite your looks and you're complaining

This gets thrown around too much but KYS
>>
>>29155170
Until the next chad comes along, plus he doesn't have her friends approval so she can't use him to make herself feel superior to them
>>
>>29155196
if she is not attracted to him she will cheat. PPERIOD
>>
She's probably getting heat from her friends because of how you look. They'll never stop bringing it up. She'll either drop them or drop you. My guess is it'll be you. Even though she doesn't think you're cute -which is acceptable- she doesn't have the right to share this opinion of hers in social media where everyone including you can read it.

Jesus, what a shitty situation.
>>
File: 14bp2sj.jpg (32 KB, 425x599) Image search: [Google]
14bp2sj.jpg
32 KB, 425x599
>>29155051
/fit/cels, will they EVER learn?
>>
She obviously posted that as a subtle jab towards her best friend, she was obviously annoyed at her for pointing out your inadequacies
>>
>>29155051
>there's something about him that makes my heart drop
MONEY MOTHER FUCKER!!

but joking aside I think you're missing the point of this
she knows that there are guys in her opinion that are hotter that you...
BUT she looks past beauty and see (you) for you, OP
you're taking this too negatively

tl;dr : FUCKIN NORMIE WITH GF THINKS HE'S ALLOWED TO POST HERE!!! GTFO OF THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee....

but srly you're looking at this wrong in my opinion
>>
>>29155051
What the fuck is wrong with you? Girls post emotional garbage like this all the time to get attention this has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>29155213
And her friends will try their hardest to convince her to leave him 24/7.
I'd offer a cure for his predicament, but I HATE /fit/fucks. Always spouting bullshit like "looks don't matter brah, is all about DYEL".
>>
THIS IS WHY U NEVER WILL BECOME A NORMIE

ACCEPT IT
>>
Are you actually autistic? I know autism gets thrown around as an insult a lot, but I really mean it. She's literally telling everyone 'hey fuck off this is my man i dont care what you think about i like him'. And you're complaining about this. You think when people get into a relationship, they HAVE to see each other as 10/10 in order for it to work? No, you're just so fucking jaded by this echochamber you're seeing things that aren't there.
>>
>>29155051
She just confirmed that you're her Beta.
If you pay for anything for her, or provide her attention without regular sex, stop it.

If she's says anything this disrespectful in real life drop her, or at least go cold for a while. She'll probably cheat on you before long, if you get any suspicion that she has its probably correct and you should just end it there.

Ugly or not, you've proven you can get a girl. Make sure you take a few pictures with her being cuddly with you for your social media/tinder/dating sites and you'll be able to find another one before long.
>>
>roasties believe posting something like this for 100s of their followers is acceptable
>>
post you, op. I'm curious.
>>
you should post the same thing but genderflipped. see how she likes it ahaha

it'd be true, too. I highly doubt she's the cutest girl in the world.
>>
>>29155545

also post her
>>
>>29155503
THIS. God-tier advice, especially the part about taking pictures with your GF for tinder and when she inevitably cheats on you. When women see that a man is desirable, even if he's ugly, they'll want him. What's good for goose and all.
>>
>>29155549
No OP do nothing at all, dont give in to your gf's shit test like these no pussy having faggots.

>Its just a facebook post babe chill out!
>>
File: Dominoes-pool-diving.gif (2 MB, 310x359) Image search: [Google]
Dominoes-pool-diving.gif
2 MB, 310x359
shitty situation op and I'm sorry but I'm just here to find the GET

>>29155555
>>
Just stick to 2D my man, women of this dimension really aren't worth it unless you find the 0.01% who are
>>
Dump her for that. You didn't choose your genes, and for her to insult is simply unforgivable. Let her rot in the trash.4
>>
That is just signaling "I'm not a shallow whore" to her friends.
>>
File: Listenupfaggot.jpg (150 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
Listenupfaggot.jpg
150 KB, 575x523
>>29155051

>That social disclaimer

Fuck instagram anyways.

All girls do this, OP. They love their little graphi-quotes.

Listen. You're psyching yourself out right now--- this doesn't mean shit. It's just run of the mill social media activity. You're taking it WAY too personally.
>>
>>29155621
Thats way too obvious, you gotta play it cool virgin boys OP dump your gf like a month after this and dont specify why let her go insane trying to figure out what she did wrong.
>>
>>29155435
She called 'her man' fucking ugly you daft cunt

>>29155051

Break up with the bitch, at least she'll learn not to do it with the next sorry fucker that tried to improve his life

So "Drop that heart" and have it smash like china OP, don't tolerate your bitch shittalking you in public
>>
Dumbass op
>>
File: k.png (103 KB, 304x223) Image search: [Google]
k.png
103 KB, 304x223
>>29155169
>implying love doesn't mean to see one person and nobody else
>implying relativistic beauty standards exist when people are in love
>implying self-perceived imperfections don't become absolute perfect when people are in love
>implying there is any reason his gf should be making these kinds of judgments when he is supposedly the only person she sees

wew lad, sounds to me like women aren't capable of love, then. what kind of thing is that to say about your significant other?
>>
>>29155648
She said he's 'not the cutest guy in the world'. She's basically saying he's not Chad but she still loves him. But of course, if your gf doesn't worship the ground you walk on, that means she fucking hates you and is fucking 20 different guys behind your back all the time and is plotting to destroy your life amirite?
>>
My dad always told me to ignore everything someone says before the word "but".
>>
I swear you guys are legitimately autistic. Nowhere in the post does it say that OP is ugly, just that he is not THE hottest man in the world. In addition to that, the picture is saying that it DOES NOT MATTER if he isn't the most physically attractive guy on the planet because his personality and how she feels about him makes that completely irrelevant.

OP, if you break up with this girl you will regret it. Why break up with a (hopefully) qt girl who can look past your ugly ass mug and see you for who you are? Stop being a fucking retard and pull yourself together.
>>
>>29155730
I know right these dudes need to relax and stop everything women say seriously thats why they cant get laid they take women seriously, when women are not rational they say whatever nonsense puts into their brain at the moment.
>>
>>29155051
Op I think you are rightfully upset about this. To be frank I think anyone who uses social media regularly is a daft cunt and you should probably drop them.
>>
>>29155051

See if this had said "hottest" it'd be ok, but she should at least think he's fucking cute.

Though I mean its possible OP is some hideous beast who has a huge dick or something and is amazing at fucking, or she has some depraved fetish for fat guys or ugly guys or something
>>
>>29155734

Either you remember it wrong or your dad's a jackass. It's after. You ignore everything after.
>>
>>29155758
Hey OP real question here did she post this before or after her friends called you ugly. If after it's probably her trying to comfort you in some weird way. As long as you feel genuinely loved by her when you do see her I do see the problem.
>>
>>29155745
Lets say her peers are pressuring her to get a new BF
>i'm going to post a pic "le looks don't matter meme" "my bf has good personality" rtc
>peers see this
>they look up pics of said bf
>"lol he's ugly!" "she can do so much better."
Instead of ignoring their negativity she decides to post shit on instacuck that will draw unwanted attention to both OP and the gf.

She obviously had kind intentions but she just posted without considering OP's feelz.
Se basically points out his insecure flaw but tries to sugar coat it.

She should of just kept to herself.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.