[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posting some of my music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1462791354493.jpg (153 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1462791354493.jpg
153 KB, 495x495
Hey /r9/ me and a friend recorded and mixed an Ep i while back. It has fuck all views so i thought post it here and see what you think about it https://animalpsychosis1.bandcamp.com/releases
>>
hey man not necessarily my taste, would be better as a live performance rather than solo listening. decent talent
>>
Obsidian heart was pretty tight. So is misery but I hate the echo in the vocals
>>
>>29155496
thanks man i apreciate. We sound pretty good live
>>
>>29155555
God of quints there. Yeah there are quite a few things that in retrospect i regret doing with the mixing but we didn't have anyone who was a pro helpings us and it was our first time doing anything like that
>>
>>29155626
It does sound good tho. Who's singing your or your friend?
>>
>>29155643
I'm the one singing
>>
>>29155677
Word, you guys sound good tho man. Not my style music but I did like the thrash in obsidian heart.
>>
>>29155698
thanks man, glad to hear it
>>
File: 1465043206097.jpg (30 KB, 270x255) Image search: [Google]
1465043206097.jpg
30 KB, 270x255
>>29155395
Pretty good. Not normally the kind of music that I would listen to, but I like it nonetheless. 8/10.
>>
That actually really really sounded like shit. I regret listening to it. Sounds like pretentious faggot hipster shit.
>>
>>29155999
Yeah i'm glad it that our music seems to apeal to a wider audience. It was the kind of thing we where trying to do when we started out. There's a lot of headbanging metal bands where i come from so it's a bit difficult to get noticed
>>
>>29156098
Guess we all have different tastes Thanks for the imput anyway
>>
listening to the first track, that syncopated break between verses doesn't sound right, the timing is off on the guitar i think, it's not tight enough so it feels like its dragging
>>
Really good shit pham
>>
>>29156245
The same thing occurres on other tracks mainly due to the fact that the drummer was slightly off tempo and we had to work around that. It's a bit of a bummer but we didn't have the time to do more than a couple of takes for each song
>>29156281
thanks man
>>
>>29156367
yea i'm kind of going through these songs skimming around a bit and your drummer really needs to work on his timing, he's rushing.and dragging a lot

and no i'm not trying to do the rushing/dragging meme, he really is dropping and rushing stuff. i play in a band with a drummer who does this too and it drives me out of my fucking mind, i don't know how i as a guitarist have a better sense of rhythm than a drummer
>>
>>29155395
not half bad, OP.
Obsidian Hot is pretty good.
>>
>>29155395
I paused Jawbreaker to listen to this.

Fuck you.
>>
>>29156438
Yeah he's a pretty good drummer when it comes to keeping the tempo when playing live but he fucked up a lot in the studio for some reason. It was a nightmare when it came to mixing the music
>>29156451
>>29156457
cheers man i apreciate
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.