[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you here normies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 15
File: 1444519542986.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1444519542986.png
422 KB, 665x662
Why are normies here. Why do you guys even browse this board. All you do is complain, call us autistic, make fun of us. Do you guys get off on making fun of us. Just let us have our space to vent. We don't need you guys pushing your "you can improve" and "stop complaining" memes.
>>
There are two different chans made for you. Why don't you go to them.
>>
i'm just checking this board from time to time to see what's up, i'm kind of a normie but i'm a 19 yo virgin so i guess i have a pass
>>
Autistic as fuck. Original comm
>>
>>29122707
It's fine if normies want to browse,but there are so many here now just complaining and making fun of us. Prime example >>29122723
>>
What makes you a normie? is there a checklist?
what if I am not a virgin, have a gf, have a job, but have no friends?
>>
>>29122667
Because it's funny to watch you squirm and whine about "beta uprising" while you cant even formulate a sentence in real life.

Bonus points are added because you're mostly neckbeards, manlets, skinnyfats, ugly af or all at once, not to mention the fedoras.

So yeah, you're a joke that simply keeps on giving.

Keep up the good work, virgin.
>>
>>29123056
You're clearly an normie if you don't know that HAVING A FUCKING GF MAKES YOU A NORMIE. fucking hell if you're being serious I'll fucking kill you.
>>
>>29123079
This tbqh, antagonizing robots is like trolling tumblr, they cry and whine about safe spaces
>>
>>29122667
ex-chad (retired), i am here to help in any way i can.
>>
>>29123142
I'm not a complete normie. My gf is the only person I talk to for more than 5 minutes per day.

I used to be a robot, but I'm in recovery and I've been working on social skills for a while.
>>
I used to come here a lot in highschool when I was an autistic shutin with no friends. Since then I've grown up and learned how to communicate with people I still come here from time to time.
>>
>>29122667
With all truth OP ever after fucking elliot rogers this place has been swarming with normies. It's a place to laugh at people less secure than you and collect dank memes for reddit upboats. I'm sorry they invaded.
>>
>>29123175
Ex-chad, do you have some advice for a beta normie wanting to become a chad? I'm this anon, by the way >>29123056
>>
>>29123056
Having gf and not being a virgin makes you normie
>>
>>29123151
Do you have an address that I can visit within the next decade at which you will be available?
>>
>>29122667
Well you see I used to be pudgy and hreasy haired. I was forced to be forever alone. Then all of a sudden I started looking better somehow. I shaved my beard and it went in a positive direction. So I guess I was just lucky
>>
>>29122667
>All you do is complain
no? i dont think we do
>call us autistic, make fun of us.
yep
>Do you guys get off on making fun of us.
yes
>Just let us have our space to vent
no
>>
>>29123195
i am afraid i am going to tell you what everyone else does, confidence gives you +4 at the very least. It doesn't matter how weird you are if you can sell yourself,grills like what they are told to like. Other than that develop a sense of humor and read enough so you can make a comment about anything and sound like you know your stuff. anything in particular?
>>
Real question guys, what is the opposite of a normie? How would you describe us?
>>
>>29123079
This pretty much. R9k manchildren are pure comedy.
>>
>>29122667
>Just let us have our space to vent.
Nice try, normie faggot. You're part of exactly what you bitch about. The answer to your question is that they're here because you're here. You're like a muslim in the west bitching about islamization.
>>
>>29123270
Thanks for that advice.
Is there any book that helps? I've read How to Win Friends and Influence People and it seems to be a pretty good guide.

Two questions:
1. How do I sustain motivation to socially engage with people?
2. How do I go from having normal social skills to having chad-level social skills and dominating in social groups partially composed of women?
>>
File: 1396543042723.gif (1 MB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
1396543042723.gif
1 MB, 400x288
>>29123361
>2. How do I go from having normal social skills to having chad-level social skills and dominating in social groups partially composed of women?
stop giving a shit. stop thinking about the consequences. no matter what you say or do, even if you really make a fool of yourself, the world wont end. just say what you think and make it sound like you mean it.
>>
>>29123361
never used those kinds of books for anything else than kindling so no idea here.
1>you don't, if you are funny people will actively try to be around you.Alcohol also helps,in moderation
2>humour, again. If you are in a social group composed primarily of women you just have to have one of them like you, the moment this happens they all do and even the smartest grill can't help but think that wit=intelligence.
>>
>>29123420
Care to give some examples?
There are some situations in which I don't say what I think. I usually just avoid talking about politics since that doesn't end well. Sometimes I hold back from saying sexual things (like saying "Wow, I like your ass" to my gf) to my gf or a girl I just met.
Does this just apply to regular conversations, where you are trying to speak naturally and frankly, without insecurity?
>>
>>29123459
How do I get better at being funny?
>>
>>29122667
I'm pretty sure that actual normies don't come here, just failed normie that like to laugh of robots because they have it even worse than them, even if the others normies laugh at them for being lesser normies.
Never trust failed normies or "cyborgs" they're the worst
>>
>>29123492
Practice. Learn jokes, tell them to your friends (delivery is serious business). Repeat until it becomes second nature.
>>
>>29123079
Where do you live? I probably can defeat you using my my virgin rage alon.
>>
>>29122667
Does robey need his safe space?
>>
robot is just a meme word for insecure loser who blames his upbringing and muh depression
you are meant to be made fun of
now grop up
>>
>all these buttblasted robofags

Lock that basement, robokek.

Daylight affects you negatively!
>>
>>29123056
Getting a gf is harder than making friends. you're a normie
>>
>>29123151
Robots don't complain outside this board. Tumblerinas problems also aren't real unlike ours.
>>
>>29123244
Ok cyborg
>>
>>29123079
Do you find it funny to make fun off people when they are down.
>>
Looks like the robokeks lost against Normies again.

How long until robokeks leave this place for good and descend into the grave we're digging all these years for them?
>>
>have a nice group of friends (4 real close friends, and a bunch of acquaintences whom I hang out often)
>behave normally around them
>21yo v, had my first kiss 7 months ago
>currently being treated for depression and anxiety
>my friends don't suspect a thing

Mane I live a double life, making out with that girl in front of everybody was good because they were starting to get suspicious
>>
>>29123679
A normie bragging about beating a robots would be like lionel messi bragging about beating a 5 year old at soccor.

Most of the normies on here are pretty much almost robots. Their real life sucks and they probably get cucked by Chad, so they come on here to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>29123506
Pretty much. A lot of the normies on here are like that fat ugly bully from elementary school. They are social high enough to not be a robot, but their life still sucks.
>>
File: 1388898377461.jpg (49 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1388898377461.jpg
49 KB, 600x500
>Implying actual normies come here and not just the beta losers who were bullied with the alpha normies to fit in
Someone who has to go on fucking 4chan to call other people pathetic doesn't have a good life.
>>
>>29123731
This. Narcissists that want to put us robots down even more. At least we just hate ourselves and not other people.

Reminder that if you're not a kissless friendless virgin you're not a robot.
>>
>>29123623
Like tumblrinas, your problems are real, but they're also entirely your fault.
>>
>>29124103
Not really a Tumblerinas problems boil down to "I want to remain fat and then complain about how I can't get a Chad while at the same time never bothering to give time to the hundreds of nice orbiters I already have"
Robot' problems are real. Even when we only aim for women below us, which is not that many, we still fail.
>>
>>29122667
I come here to relax after a day of socializing and chores. I don't really make fun of robots, don't complain (because it's pointless) and don't call you autists, even though I sometimes think you are. Most of all, I don't tell you guys how to improve yourself since I don't think I know enough to give proper advice to an anonymous person.

I'm mostly lurking anyway, when I post it's rarely shitposting, mostly greentexting stories related to the thread and whatnot.
>>
>>29122667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>29124156
>"I want to remain fat and then complain about how I can't get a Chad while at the same time never bothering to give time to the hundreds of nice orbiters I already have"

as opposed to

>"I want to remain fat and then complain about how I can't get a Stacy while at the same time never bothering to spend the tiniest effort on improving myself"
>>
>>29124156
>Robot' problems are real. Even when we only aim for women below us, which is not that many, we still fail.

I've experienced it myself. What's funny is then the cucks on reddit (r/niceguys comes to mind) think we're aiming for 10/10 women

Nope. And I'm not fat either, yet women still hate me.
>>
>>29124217
exactly this, if you can't get a fucking gf there's probably something wrong with you that you can fucking fix by not being a fuckup
>>
>>29124217
if youre not in the 20% of males you will not get 80% of the females
>>
>>29124242
Yeah let me just fix my face and height and completely change my personality just to satisfy some cunt

Fuck off
>>
File: 1465215500251.jpg (75 KB, 596x720) Image search: [Google]
1465215500251.jpg
75 KB, 596x720
>>29123420

Saying whatever you like with no negative repercussions only works if you're attractive enough for normies not to care.

If one of us robots says something stupid or offensive, well, we're weird autists with no common sense or respect. If Chad says something offensive, he's so funny and confident and outgoing, he doesn't need our approval! What a cool guy!

Pic very related
>>
>>29124257
>le 20/80 meme

If that were true, 80% of males would be virgins or near-virgins. Only 20% would be married.
>>
>>29124325
this is true

the people who say "say whatever you want, be you" are fucking chads who can get away with it
>>
>>29124350
its not completely black and white

they could fuck all the chads and settle down with a nice guy or get with a nice guy but end up fucking all the chads
>>
>>29124257
This sort of made up statistics are why people laugh at you. I'm not even trying to be an asshole now.

Not only are you overanalysing something that comes naturally to normies (dating, and failing at dating), you also blame everyone around you for that. If you have shit genetics, it's not anyone's fault, you're just unlucky. If your parents smothered you or gave 0 fucks about you, it's only their fault. If you had a bully fuck up your childhood, it's his fault and maybe some relevant adults for not helping you.

But the world isn't rigged against you. When you say 20% of males get 80% of women, that's bullshit. Normies aren't 20 fucking percent, and they get women (but not 10/10 stacies) all the time. Normies are actually like 80% of population, 10% being chads and 10% being robots.

Also, I'm not saying robots only want to date Stacy, but despite what you generalize about women, there are actually decent women out there.

Get a fucking hobby, become a DJ, play an instrument, attend festivals, get yourself in new situations. You can't stay at home forever and expect life to offer you shit. Chances are you'll meet someone interesting and they might like you if you are interesting yourself.
>>
>>29124325
>>29124363
Then fucking don't. Yes, it's true that hot guys can sperg out and get away with it. You can't. Stop being a whiny bitch about it.
>>
>>29124217
There are robots here who are a health weight and some who even are otter-bods. Most of the guys here based on the pic threads are 5-6 in terms of looks. Many of them would also probably make great loyal boyfriends. So try again with your criticism
>>
>>29123529
i'm your mom

move out, faggo. me and your dad want to fuck in your room from now on

too much stank in ours
>>
>>29122667
I'm here to laugh at you.
>>
>>29124325
>>29124363
>>29124434
I'd honestly be fine with this if women would just stop lying about it. Women like to act as if they have the moral high ground. They like to act as if they aren't as shallow as men. If they stopped pushing the "be yourself meme" I would totally be fine with them cucking to Chad's.
>>
>>29122667
im here for the rare pepes and to laugh at you idiots. it actually fills me with a disgust being on this board for more than an hour a day, but i can't look away. you people are too hysterical to miss any of the daily show. i'll be here everyday. meme addict
>>
>>29124438
There are a fair amount of robots who are either good-looking or potentially good-looking with some effort. All of that is for naught, however, if you're a raging autistic sperglord, or never leave your house and never try talking to girls.
>>
>>29124395
The difference is that women only desire that top 10%. They might settle for a normie or even a bot, but they always feel like they deserve the Chad. They will resent their partner if he is not a Chad. Guys are totally fine with having one of the 90% of women that are normies.

>there are no female bots. 90% are normies 10% are stacies.
>>
>>29124482
It's true the other way too. I had a gf in high school who was into all kinds of retarded sperg-level shit, furry garbage, MLP, D&D, theater, shitty music, but she was actually hot as fuck (looked like Daenerys Targaryen) and let me do whatever I wanted to her in bed, so I let it slide. If she had been ugly I would have fucking b a i l e d unless she stopped doing all that cringey garbage.
>>
>>29124513
autism isn't really something you can do anything about. The thing that sucks is that autism is the biggest turnoff for women. You pretty much have to be a 9/10 Chad if you are going to have autism and get a girl.
>>
>>29124541
That's not a double standard. Guys are open about the fact that if a women does not meet their threshold for looks that she doesn't have a chance. Also being shy and mildly bot-like is something guys would like in a girl.
>>
>>29124395
>just be yourself robots: the post
>>
>>29124548
I'd say the biggest thing that's holding robots back, and is their defining trait, is laziness. Most robots are just far too lazy to make any effort to improve their lives. They simply want everything handed to them for free. They want good looks, a 10/10 virgin gf, and money given to them without doing anything.
>>
>>29124631
He didn't say to be yourself. He said to get some hobbies and skills instead of fapping to korean cartoons all fucking day.
>>
>>29124693
"just bee yourself" is the default fallback mechanism for robots whenever something triggers them.
>>
>>29124693
so the women would value you for your hobbies and skills?

>>29124395
>the world isnt rigged against you

it actually is, and smart people know women are the true eugenicists
>>
>>29122667

I just like berating and making fun of fucking losers - I used to bully kids in school, make fun of everyone and laugh at other people's misfortune. I'm not perfect myself, but I accept it and I am willing to accept abuse (online, to my face and I will lay you out).

The only advice I give robots is:

> lift/train hard
> take up martial arts so you can defend yourself
> study hard, work hard and take your hobbies serious as fuck
> be nice to your family, you never know when you're gonna need them

the choice is yours; but don't complain when you get called a fucking loser.
>>
>>29124693
Except I already have hobbies and I don't give a shit about anime, so that doesn't work either. idk why you normies find it so hard to believe that some of us are just extremely awkward and incapable of fitting in
>>
>>29124809
YES SO WOMEN WILL VALUE YOU FOR THE THINGS YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

NOT EVERYONE IS YOUR FUCKING MOTHER

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS A LIE

IF YOU'RE NOT ALREADY A 10/10 ALPHA MALE, YOUR ONLY HOPE IS TO ACTUALLY BE A COMPETENT HUMAN BEING AND NOT A LONELY PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>29124809
In what way is the world rigged against you? Explain.
>>
>>29124821
You're a piece of shit, even for this place. Fuck off. Typical bitter normie that takes out his anger on others. Get in the oven.
>>
To learn what not to do in life
>>
>>29124633
> They want good looks, a 10/10 virgin gf, and money given to them without doing anything.
That's their ideal, but most robots would settle for a dumpster slut at this point.
>>
>>29124876
the world is rigged against those who cannot conform and follow the rules

>>29124872
So I will be hanging out with my future girlfriend and I will be thinking "she only got with me because I can play guitar"
>>
>>29124872
>work hard and eventually a women will see you as her retirement ticket once she's been pumped and dumped by chad's

That's pretty much what you are saying. We know there is no unconditional love, but we still want to be desired. the problem is that none of us are. Even most normie men aren't desired by women. It's just that normie men unlike robots have money. Women are willing to settle for them. I'd rather be lonely than be some women's checkbook.
>>
>>29124898
My favorite part were all the self-improvement memes he posted.
>>
>>29125007
I know what you mean. I wonder if one day women will try to latch on to me to be their wallet when their looks have gone. Good luck with that roasties, kek
>>
>>29124872
>yes women will value you for the things you can actually do

what if someone whos better looking who can do things better comes along?

we dont want groupies we want women who wlll love and accept us
>>
Can we stop with all the be interesting and have hobby memes. All of us have hobbies. Playing the guitar only makes you more attractive to women. It does not make you attractive. If you weren't attractive to begin with playing the guitar isn't going to change anything. This goes with all hobbies and skills.
>>
>>29124502
Every day you see posts where the autism is just off the charts. You're thinking to yourself, surely this must be a troll, no one can be this autist. Then, you remember where you are, and doubt sets in...
>>
>>29125035
It is guaranteed to happen if you ever get a well paying job. It's pretty ridiculous actually. I always see these nice beta dudes marrying these women in their 30's. The women act like nice women. The guys don't realize though that a lot of these women are complete roasties. They just are really good at hiding it.
>>
>>29124974
>the world is rigged against those who cannot conform and follow the rules
Literally what. The biggest trailblazers in history, the ones who moved society forward the most, the ones who are remembered as geniuses... are those who did not conform to the standards and broke the rules.

Special little snowflake, aren't you?
>>
>>29125059
Playing an instrument is an outlet for your emotions, the more you feel the better the music
>>
>>29124809
>so the women would value you for your hobbies and skills?

Holy shit man, how dense can you be? Of course they do, that's the only reason anyone is of any value. Skills, whether they be social or technical or whatever are what make you worthwhile to *anyone*.
>>
>>29125119
and for them its either make it or break it

youd be very suprised how many break it

heck even tesla died a broke virgin
>>
>>29125126
not mommy, mommy brings them tendies no matter how fucking useless these idiots are. They are unfit for basic society because they don't understand that your ability is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>29125126
So why not just kill the handicapped and everyone who isn't "productive" in the social sense and even then there are people who are productive and die virgins

Skills doesnt guarantee worth
>>
It's kind of like when normal people watch realtity tv shows like Honey boo-boo. Entertainment

I'm at work right now and I'm bored
>>
Hey guys, full on normie here. I'm talking to two chicks now on tinder, they are both the same level of attractiveness but one talks to me and the other one simply matched me and hasn't replied. I would fuck either but how do I go about this? Do they even want to fuck?
I've been as confident as possible to the one who hasn't replied but the other one I've just been chatting about boring stuff and nearly about to ask to smash. Should I though? Tinder is for hookups but she "seems like she's looking for a boyfriend"
They're the only two in my area that I matches with because I ran out of chicks.
>>
>>29125178
They are worthless, but we show pity towards them and we couldn't live with ourselves if we just killed them.
Are you emotionally stunted or something? Everyone should realize this.

Skills do guarantee worth, that's why college drop out doesn't become more than a McDonald employee,
>>
>>29125148
Tesla accomplished amazing things in his life. He didn't mope around in the basement all day whining about tfwnogf.
>>
>>29125125
I wasn't criticizing doing hobbies. I'm just saying let's stop believing they actually make us more attractive.
>>
>>29125242
Doesn't look good, my man. With only two matches, it's not very likely you'll get anything. Generally, you'll get to fuck one girl from tinder for maybe every 20 matches. Girls will flake anytime, without warning.
>>
>>29125148
He died a virgin BY CHOICE. He was actually very popular among the women in his social circles. You'd know if you read up on it.
>>
>>29125291
If you get money from your hobbies that can make you attractive. There's not a problem in this world that money can't solve.
>>
>>29125256
yeah hence my point

he died a broke virgin

>>29125247
>Skills do guarantee worth, that's why college drop out doesn't become more than a McDonald employee,

there are high school drop outs who become actors and celebreties

a small minority but some do make it.

and you really want to do with "people who can't contribute to are worthless"?
>>
>>29125126
Economic and social value is not the same as sexual or physical value. Hobbies and skills do not add to the last two. the problem is that robots usually are lacking in the last two. Also the last two are the only ones that matter for romantic attraction.
>>
>>29125299
But I'm their only match as well. I live in a small town. That really sucks though, I've only gotten 4 matches in a year.
>>
>>29125247
>we need to keep these people around to feel better about ourselves. Also killing them would be mean, but it's totally ok to make them live miserable lives.
ftfy
>>
>>29125314
That's because they have acting skills. If they didn't, they'd be McDonald employees. Simple as that.
Do I have to make it any simpler for you?
>>
>>29125308
Because he was redpilled

>"It is clear to any trained observer, and even to the sociologically untrained, that a new attitude toward sex discrimination has come over the world through the centuries, receiving an abrupt stimulus just before and after the World War. This struggle of the human female toward sex equality will end in a new sex order, with the female as superior. The modern woman, who anticipates in merely superficial phenomena the advancement of her sex, is but a surface symptom of something deeper and more potent fermenting in the bosom of the race. It is not in the shallow physical imitation of men that women will assert first their equality and later their superiority, but in the awakening of the intellect of women."
>>
>>29125342
That's why you go to the bigger nearby cities on hunting trips.
>>
>>29125256
>>29125314
Tesla a great example. How many women know about Tesla. The actual Tesla and not the care company. How many women view Tesla as desirable. Tesla was an omega beta. He gave to a world that couldn't care less about him. The only people who respect Tesla are other Betas
>>
>>29125348
yeah but what about people like kim kardashian

people who do nothing and become celebreties because of it

how is that fair to the neato who labored day and night for his skills (worth)

>life isnt fair

thank you for proving my point
>>
>>29125362
The biggest city is over 100 miles away and when I go there it's only to spend time with friends and family.
>>
File: 1455905671519.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1455905671519.gif
2 MB, 320x240
> Lusts after 9/10 girls, starts "tfw no big tit/big booty/virgin etc gf" threads, bitches about women not meeting his standards and how women have too high standards
> Berates people with jobs and calls them wageslaves - then complains about how his parents resent him, he has no friends and how women won't be with him - still refuses to get a job.
> Calls all non-virgin women degenerates yet spends all day edging to cuck/furry porn
> Criticizes normies for their music/movie tastes yet watches Japanese childrens cartoons and listens to fucking vaporwave
> Calls other people on beta/cuck behavior yet the NEET robot is the epitome of beta
> Refuses any help to do so, and disregards it as a meme

It's like watching a fucking tragic sitcom, honestly - Keep fighting the good fight robots.
>>
>>29125397
Ever thought about moving? Or do you enjoy living in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>29125360
Tesla. The true based god The only thing he got wrong was that there was no awakening of the female intellect. Women don't need it.
>>
>>29125360
>Through countless generations, from the very beginning, the social subservience of women resulted naturally in the partial atrophy or at least the hereditary suspension of mental qualities which we now know the female sex to be endowed with no less than men. But the female mind has demonstrated a capacity for all the mental acquirements and achievements of men, and as generations ensue that capacity will be expanded; the average woman will be as well educated as the average man, and then better educated, for the dormant faculties of her brain will be stimulated to an activity that will be all the more intense and powerful because of centuries of repose. Woman will ignore precedent and startle civilization with their progress.

basically women are going to be men

they will pump and dump you like chad does to all the stacies
>>
File: StrawMan2.jpg (91 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2.jpg
91 KB, 600x450
>>29125411
>mfw people post strawman arguments.
>>
>>29125415
I do enjoy the solitude and I have quite a bit of debt that I'm making leaps and bounds on paying off because rent is so cheap
>>
>>29125380
Because it's fun to watch idiots on TV. Why do you think Kanye is popular? He's literally thinks illiteracy is cool. Celebrities like them are the laughing stock of the world.
>>
>>29125436
Women aren't as mentally capable as men though. That's the part the Tesla got wrong. Women will dominate due to sexual liberation allowing hypergamy to run wild. Society will crumble because of this. Hypergamy does not care about what is best for society. It cares about what is best for the particular women. Which is getting dicked by Chad.
>>
>>29125415
I'm still talking to the homely qt anime girl but I just find the other slut who won't say a word sexier.
Why did she even match me if she won't say anything?
>>29125473
They shouldn't be given money, such a waste could be used to cure diseases and fund green technology.
>>
>>29125473
okay so being a laughing stock gives you worth

so you can be an unproductive laughing stock and still have worth
>>
>>29124395
It's called the 80-20 principle dumbfuck, it's literally everywhere in life.
>>
>>29125514
How long ago was that? Maybe she's busy doing other things. Or maybe she matched first, then saw your profile, and decided you're uninteresting. It's impossible to know what goes on in the female mind.
>>
>>29125546
I think a better way of stating it would be that only 20% of men are desired. A majority of the remaining 80% still end up in relationships or have sex because women settle.
>>
>>29125528
at least if youre a woman
>>
>>29125561
Just yesterday, I sent her three messages only one about fucking.
If tinder is a hookup app why would it be bad to mention sex?
Did I fuck up?
>>
>>29125595
Yes you fucked up you sperglord, you can only be like "ay baby wan sum fuk" if you're 10/10
>>
Funny how all of the normalshits ITT are calling us lazy but none of them ever berate the fembots for the same reasons. If we were girls we'd all be in relationships. Every shut in weeb fembot who plays Splatoon all day somehow has a bf despite never leaving the house.
You tell us to date girls on "our level" but even they have bfs
>>
>>29125608
I am 10/10 though
>>
>>29125677
Pics or it didn't happen

originalcomment you have been muted
>>
>>29125677
they want you to be a contradiction

>gentle but will fuck them like a rag doll
>straight foward but not honest
>>
I'm here because you guys are fucking hilarious.

I feel bad sometimes, thinking some of you actually feel so shitty about yourselves, and actually have such terrible viewpoints that limit your life, but I guarantee most of you guys are playing a role to be funny.

Seriously, some clever writing, some hilarious stories and dialogue, you guys are great. And you pick the funniest images. Honestly I'm in tears sometimes reading this shit.

Not in a "Holy shit that guys a faggot" kind of way, I don't laugh at people to make them feel bad. I'm laughing at your reactions/insults/things that are obviously meant to be funny.
>>
Hi, >>29124395 here, went for a dinner.

So, from what I can see based on your replies, your main points are that world is unfair and women aim for top 10% males (whatever the fuck that means). I have 2 questions then.

World is unfair. Everyone knows that, robots and normies alike. So, what about it? The way I see it, there are 3 options a person can pick. They can either try to make world more fair (on whatever scale, be it their life or society in general), be defeated by that fact (and stay at home posting on r9k about it) or do their best to secure decent lives for themselves in that unfair world.

Normies usually opt for the 3rd choice because them (us) don't really care about fate of the world enough to fight the unfairness. We only fight for the aspects that have direct influence on our lifes, so you can see normies take up causes like protecting ecology (because they like living in non smoggy city) etc.

Robots, from what I see, opt for the 2nd choice: not doing anything except bitch about status quo. Now, I feel like most robots consider themselves smart but misunderstood/unaccepted. If you really were smart, you'd understand that just bitching about unjust world won't fix anything for you or anyone else. You won't "btfo" feminism by bitching about it on r9k or whatever.

However, you are absolutely right about one thing. Most normies (and people in general, including robots) like feeling morally superior. That's why I'm typing this pointless shit right now. Actually, if you want to stay at r9k and bitch about unfairness of the world, why should I be bothered?

I'm sorry guys, I'm an asshole like everyone else, but I guess there's a little part of me that wishes robots had a bit happier lives.
>>
>>29125864
if you're comming here for laughs can you at least keep your dumb mouth shut?
>>
File: iG1vn8D.jpg (157 KB, 543x700) Image search: [Google]
iG1vn8D.jpg
157 KB, 543x700
>>29125802
When normie desu acknowledges you
>>
>>29125864

Change can only come from within. There are more than enough resources available to help every single robot. It's up to them to actually try.
>>
>>29125934
I usually do, but if there's any place I feel like I have freedom to speak my mind, it's fucking 4chan where I'm anonymous. You could easily see it was a wall of text, didn't have to read it whole mate.
>>
File: 3XhCWVr.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
3XhCWVr.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
>>29125954
>mfw a normie tries pushing the self-improvement meme.
>>
>>29126180
Society ought to improve but at least we have to try.
Germans and French are fighting for everything
UOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
File: 1457788889289-r9k.png (401 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1457788889289-r9k.png
401 KB, 500x708
>mfw this place is slowly turning into r/forever alone. Enjoy your stay robots.
>>
File: fU0rkOr.gif (998 KB, 480x274) Image search: [Google]
fU0rkOr.gif
998 KB, 480x274
>>29122667
Stop being such a faggot and go outside.
>>
>>29126389
Isn't this what it's meant to be. /r9k/ was better because tumberlinas and normies didn't use 4chan, but now that's changing so this place will probably also go to shit
>>
>>29126464
Nice meme

Originalo commento desumento
>>
>>29126517
Robots are male tumbrinas.
>>
>>29126668
No they aren't. Robots have actual problems
>>
>>29122667
Im bored goddamit and dont meme about facebook only fucking retards actually go for entertainment on facebook.
>>
>>29122667
I come here because I used to be a robot.
I do not mock, shame or insult any of you, in fact I help whenever possible.
I love my robots, and I will probably become one again, just got out od my first relationship and it was nasty
>>
>>29126865
I agree, being a male tumblrina is quite a problem.
>>
>>29127051
Why don't you tell me what it's like.
>>
File: hikkymureke.jpg (33 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
hikkymureke.jpg
33 KB, 500x484
robots cannot hold hordes of normies at gates
>>
>>29122707
yes you, when the beta uprising commences, you will be the first to hang.
>>
I used to be a robot/cyborg in my highschool years but 5 years after highschool I have a gf, job and do relatively well in school. Life is weird, I mostly come back to this board for nostalgia and a good laugh
>>
>>29124395
This guy has spent thousands and thousands of hours picking up women for the past 15 years and he says the 80/20 rule is true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICDlE3uDTC4

>They'd rather be with the stud in a harem, than a loser who wants only her.
>In monogamy every man gets a woman, but in polygamy every woman gets an alpha male.
>For that reason, 80% of women sleep with 20% of men.

Women are selfish monsters who only want the best.
>>
>>29123176
Your not a robot
>>
>>29127939
I hate these guys so much. What he's saying is true, but these guys are scammers who swindle desperate dudes out of their money. This nigga hasn't swallowed the black-pill yet. Fucking normie.
>>
>>29128312
>nigga
>black pill
Get out.
>>
robots are the biggest failures of society
but these threads are needed for them to show one place well the other more successfull people "normies" are not wanted
imagine all the poor bastards in hell tellin jesus to btfo bcuz this is their place to stay
>>
>>29122667
>call us autistic,

Literally here >>>>29128259

A fucking tinder thread even. Why wont these bitches stay on b or v?
>>
>>29128572
Why. The black-pill is the truth.
>>
>>29128646
/b/ and /v/ are essentially maga autiste robots.
>>
>>29128840
I'd say /b/ is one of the more normie boards around. At least make them go away from my beloved arcanine.

This is now a , which board is most normie?, thread.
>>
>>29127939
The problem anon is you care what women think thats the key to getting them stop giving a flying fuck what they think at all.

Also there is a sexual filter for women as well why do you think unattractive women are usually suicidal because they realise they are below the genetic filter and only 7/10s will breeed with the Chads thats why most european women are good looking today because Chads raped all the pretty ones and left the ugly ones to die. In Africa the black males get horny from anything thats why their women are hideous on average compared to european women there is no sexual filter for males either since most males are ruthless assholes which is an instant panty wetter.
>>
>>29129315
There is so much science here.
>>
File: tumblr_nn2fbeQPg11titub2o1_400.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn2fbeQPg11titub2o1_400.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>29125802
>its that episode where anon thinks r9k is a cleverly crafted lie and couldnt possibly imagine anyone living a life that's different from his cookie cutter one"
I hate summer reruns
>>
>>29129315
>The problem anon is you care what women think thats the key to getting them stop giving a flying fuck what they think at all.

Literally what.

What the fuck, is this a real sentence?
>>
>>29122667
HA HA, AUTISTIC!
>>
>>29122667
Your suffrage is my entertainment
>>
>>29123361
Stop thinking. Stop thinking about you and yourself. Just stop to think.

I don't mean you should stop to think about normal stuff, Jesus do I have to really explain this.

I don't mean stop every thought, Jesus driest, just stop thinking about youself.
>>
>>29130222
>suffrage
Hey retard, you might want to look up what this word actually means.
Stay in school kiddo.
>>
File: palmface.jpg (11 KB, 388x384) Image search: [Google]
palmface.jpg
11 KB, 388x384
>>29130670

>I'm gonna imply that chad is a dummy

>That'll show him!
>>
>>29130745
>Misuses a common word like "suffrage" that we all learned in elementary school
>Tries to save face
>Says that he's a fucking Chad
Get your Psuedo-Alpha loser ass out of here.
>>
>>29122667
Porn threads, dank memes, and to try and inject a much needed dose of reality into your sad lives.
>>
>>29131002

The fuck? I'm not him.

How are you on /r9k/ without realizing that chad doesn't give a flying fuck if people think he's stupid? were you home schooled?
>>
>>29131131
Chads don't come here, its more than likely some high school faggot.
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 97x95) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 97x95
>>29122667
I lurk. I've only posted like twice ever. I read your posts for hours a night. I've only done this for the past 5 months or so as my girlfriend has been away on business off and on. I'm not sure why I do it. I used to shitpost alot back in college but mostly just on /b/, back when it was good :^) Most of the web is now about showing the world how great you are. Facebook, twitter, even blogs and news sites are completely full of self-absorbed virtue signalling. You faggots are the only honest ones, and I cant get enough of it. Shame, Failure, Self-loathing, misanthropy, racism, envy, despair. All of the things that actually consume human life in this awful world. People are shit, and you guys understand this better than anyone. And you lament it, sincerely, in so many complex and heart breaking ways you shout at the void and demand it show us mercy. The best part? You expect no recognition or pity, no one will tell you how brilliant you are...ever, because no one knows who the fuck you are and no one cares. I would take 4 /r9k/ threads over most classic novels. It's just that good. She's coming back tomorrow, I wont see you for a while. But i love you niggers. I mean it
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.