[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop being a depressed shut in and go outside.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 36776.jpg (27 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
36776.jpg
27 KB, 160x160
Stop being a depressed shut in and go outside.
>>
>>29099998
almost faggot
>>
>Nice day yesterday
>Decide to go outside
>Extremely uncomfortable around people which is shit because I live in city
>Go into clothes store to see if I want some normie clothes
>"Excuse me sir are you looking for anything in particular?"
>"Uhh um a n-no thanks just browsing s-sorry"
>Gives me weird glance and walks away
>Half an hour later walking out of shopping centre
>Hear laugh behind me
>Its the same shop assistant and her friend
>Go home and feel like shitter than normal
>Go sunburn because didn't wear hoodie and jeans

Don't fall for this meme robots the outside world is shit. Only nice if you live in the country and near a woods or some shit.
>>
>Go outside
No
>>
>>29099998
>Make me, Dad!

>It's not like you ever took the time to play ball games with me outdoors...
>>
I tried

>decide to go outside for once
>nothing to do where i live so i have to travel by car
>drive to parking lot near some store
>park it
>have to mentally prepare myself to go outside
>feel like im being watched
>look to my left
>family of four staring at me
>they dont stop looking
>nervously put it into drive and speed off
>cry on my way home
>>
you tried bloox bl0x
>>29099999
>>29100000
>>
>decide to go outside
>tons of couples walking around holding hands
>parents teaching their kids how to ride their first bike
>see all these hot women in tank tops and short shorts that I cant have
>get more depressed than ever
yeah not ever going outside anymore
>>
File: CharlieBrown.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CharlieBrown.gif
371 KB, 500x375
> Go Outside
> People Stare every chance they get
> Look back at them
> They look away
Half of the people i walk by do this to me. Not only is it tedious, it fucking hurts
Don't fall for the meme stay inside
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el11DhtTVrM

>no
>>
>>29100227
They weren't laughing at you.

You're not that important. Stop thinking people give a shit about your positively or negatively and just do your own thing faggot.
>>
>Go outside
>Too many people outside, feel extremely self-conscious
>Go back inside
Maybe I'll try again in November.
>>
>go outside
>qt couples everywhere
>makes me feel worse about myself
>have to cross the road every time someone is about to pass by me
>sometimes they cross too and there's no way to avoid them without crossing back like a retard
>>
File: 14454635714633.jpg (94 KB, 736x977) Image search: [Google]
14454635714633.jpg
94 KB, 736x977
>Stop being a depressed shut in and go outside.
And what should I do there?
>don't have friends
>don't have money
>>
>>29100739
No, in fact rude vindictive people do exist, so just shut the fuck up with
>muh persecution complex
Faggot
>>
>>29099998
i've been doing that for the past week since the weather was pretty nice. i got depressed even more seeing some of my friends hanging with their gfs
>>
>>29099998
>Stop being a depressed shut in and go outside.
no
>>
I just went outside to buy sushi, vinegar chips and cider yet I'm still depressed.

checkmate failed dubchecker
>>
>>29100913
You literally are convinced that a pair of coworkers getting paid like 8 dollars an hour gives a fuck about your pasty nerdy ass. they were probably laughing at a vine faggot.
>muh i think people care i exist
>>
File: 1455707487735_pol.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1455707487735_pol.gif
2 MB, 200x133
>>29100913
>thinking they give a shit about some faggot window shopping

No one cares, stop rationalizing your fear you underage pussy.

>hurr social anxiety

Stop
>>
>>29099998
I am not going to waste what little precious time I have away from work fucking listening to birds or some shit. This is dumb advice.
>>
B-but NASCAR is on
>>
>what is social anxiety
Fucking normies ruining this board
>>
>>29101093
>showing complete paranoia
>but muh social anxiety
stfu faggot. get medicated. your "condition" has a cure and it's .5 mg of xanax. kill yourself.
>>
>>29100595
>>see all these hot women in tank tops and short shorts that I cant have
I reached the phase where I can just enjoy looking at sexy women without feeling any sexual frustration. Like I used to enjoy walking mostly in hiking trails and suburban areas, nowadays I mostly go out and roam about touristy areas so can check out women wearing miniskirts, tiny shorts and see though tops
>>
>>29101135
>muh Xanax cures all meme
Fucking kill yourself. You have to be a normie to think that there's a single magic pill to curing social anxiety.
Fucking hate people like you.
>>
I can't, they looked me inside! HALP
>>
>>29101266
>I won't try to take an actual cure to my disease because i'm a massive faggot
guess what robot, i have diagnosed anxiety. benzos turned me into a normie. you're a paranoid lunatic who thinks 16 year old girls working at a shop think you exist let alone would care enough to laugh at you. but yeah the dude who can't function in public is the one who has it all figured out.
>>
>tfw when I go outside I'm afraid mind-reading aliens are around me

It used to be just being very anxious and yet I'm starting to honestly believe that we're not alone. I'd rather be at home safe.
>>
>>29101423
>paranoid lunatic
>>29101458
>aliens listening to me

enough r9k today. you guys are too much.
>>
>>29101478
It does sound dumb but I can't shake the feeling that I'm right. Is it honestly that improbable?
>>
>>29101533
please tell a doctor about your paranoid delusions. they won't just go away. they're going to get worse without intervention.
>>
>>29101135
>your "condition" has a cure and it's .5 mg of xanax
>Just fry your brain on these drugs bro! Its totally harmless lmao
>>
Nah. Every time I go out in public, it feels like everyone is staring at me and constantly judging me. I resort to manual walking and breathing, I breathe more heavily, my face gets flushed, etc. I just become a anxiety ridden mess.
>>
>>29101593
As if I can do that. I still live with my parents and it would break their hearts if they think I'm crazy.

I'm pretty sure we live in a simulation, hence the aliens coming to check in on me. When I stop and just look around everything is unreal. I tell myself to stop memeing but I don't think I am.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.