[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hydrocodone Suicide Aftermath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0751.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0751.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
Well I did not die.
Here's what happened after the thread died:
Got to the high (I think never have been high so I wouldn't know) and was super cozy listing to ambient from 4am to 6:30am.

Then had to get up and felt instant nausea and threw up twice. Then felt a little better and went to community college class. Felt super sick a threw up once during, but was fine after.

Now I'm home and the nausea again. No stomach pains which is weird because every claimed I would have liver failure. Why couldn't they have just killed me?
>>
>>29097961
You couldn't even kill yourself correctly?
>>
>>29097961

Delayed effect.

Youll die before the end of the day

by reading these words and letting it seep into your unconscious brain
>>
If you're so determined to end your life, then why did you bother going to class?
>>
>>29098005
vast majority of suicide attempts are done out of desperation for attention

this is one like many others. i mean just look at the picture

>clean environment
>high quality phone camera
>the fucking utter narcissism involved in fucking taking a picture of yourself in bed and blogging about it like someone fucking cares about you
>clothes neatly arranged after being washed so he never really planned on going through with it

fucking disgusting really
>>
>>29098048
not to mention being a student normie
>>
>>29098048
>the fucking utter narcissism involved in fucking taking a picture of yourself in bed and blogging about it like someone fucking cares about you

yeah this is really fucking gay OP. I'm sure you would have welcomed death if it had incidentally come but you had no intention of truly seeking it out
>>
I warned you twice in that thread you would just throw up
>>
>>29097961
>Why couldn't they have just killed me?
Cause you threw up, obviously. Probably a shitload of acetaminophen in that vomit.

Either that or you didn't take as much as you said you did and you're a massive attention whore. Refer to >>29098048 >>29098065 for further reading.
>>
>>29097961
I am a physician, what did you exactly do?
>>
>>29098048
I'm aware of most of what you've outlined, just making sure op knows he's failed yet again.

>>29097961
You had one fucking job you whining, attention whore faggot.
>>
>>29098005
Yeah
>>29089030

>>29098023
Maybe

>>29098048
Sorry I'm a clean person. Also I took a photo of my bed so people know I'm the same op.

>>29098030
>>29098065
It was the first day so I can't miss it.

>>29098074
>>29098093
I vomited once I got out of bed, but never did from taking all the way to 6am

>>29098100
Probably
>>
>didn't take any sort of anti-emetic
>didn't drink any alcohol
you fucked up and now you don't have those pills to try again
thanks for updating though
>>
>>29098099
Pretty sure it was just a dick to the asshole. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>29098099
He took 131mg of hydrocodone
>>
>>29098115

you're the worst kind of person, i really do hope you take your time and wait until everyone around you that you cherish dies or commits suicide so you can experience the hell involved in that and then fucking off yourself

scumfuck
>>
the effects of liver toxicity accrue over about 3 days. And the symptoms are extremely painful.
You should go to an ER right away to flush your liver because whether you die or not you are soon to suffer extreme pain.
>>
>>29098122
Had some alcohol, but not many.

>>29098149
Okay

>>29098155
Great...
>>
>>29098155
God hope this is true. The thought of OP desperately trying to reverse his situation and begging not to die will be hilariously ironic.
>>
>>29098178
If you go to the ER dont tell them it was a suicide attempt, I'm serious, just say you were getting high and took too many
If you say it was a suicide attempt they'll throw you into the mental health ward where you will be legally held against your will for 3-7 days, and all of your time will be spent in group therapy with schizos and homeless heroin addicts
I've experienced this more than once and its 1000000 times more of a hell than the life that pushed you to do it
>>
>>29098197
I want to still die, but liver failure isn't the ideal outcome I wanted.

>>29098222
Even if I still lie my parents know I'm not like that and probably was a suicide attempt. They'll be ones to throw me in.
>>
>>29098222
>and all of your time will be spent in group therapy with schizos and homeless heroin addicts

I actually had a really good group when I had my 3 day stay. First time in a long time I got along with people around my age. And plus a few were all filthy loveable really chill normies
>>
Try again OP, you normalfag peice if shit. Maybe eventually you'll figure it out
>>
>>29098269
I don't have any pills left
>>
>>29098048
Summed it up perfectly, to be honest.
>>
>>29098146
He should buy generic oxycodone-hydrochloride from internet with not crushing protection layers
3x80mg should cause respiratory depression even if he has build up tolerance

it should go like this
>first crush the three 80mg GENERICS (from the internet) pills
>make fat ass lines and snort it all
>lay on your bed and in less than 3 hours peace and finally fatal respiratory depression should be expected
>>
>>29097961
Just curious, are you a femanon? Wondering cause most women who want to commit suicide just attempt it and don't actually do it.

>why couldn't they have just killed me
Because you didn't take a lethal dose of either hydros or acetaminophen you attention seeking faggot. If you wanted to die you'd actually make an effort to kill yourself (with a gun, jumping off tall buildings, etc) not waste good painkillers.

But you didn't actually try faggot, you're just posting about this to feed your attention addiction.
>>
>>29098155 here
If >>29098146 is correct, that's ~4200mg Acetaminophen.
Googling real quick, liver toxicity happens for adults after between 7.5 and 10g of APAP.

OP will have a wittu tummy ache.

OP, don't be a suicidal idiot. Be a well informed dead man.

Do your research!!!!
>>
Was this the guy who streamed his suicide attempt? Netnuker or something like that?
>>
>>29098419
Not femanon and I read 90g was lethal so I thought it was fine. Also anon's wanted an update.

>>29098447
No
>>
>>29097961
You're a girl basically, you just did drugs knowing you wouldn't die and called it a "suicide attempt"

You're a faggot and you really should just die.
>>
>>29098475
I read 90g was lethal and I had some people say it would be a pleasant, sleepy death. I took them because of the od symptoms of sleep and not the liver failure.
>>
>>29098464
Wow I googled 'how much hydrocodone to overdose' and 90mg came up. Holy kek you fucking loser.

If you knew anything about drugs you'd know why pharmacies hand out 5/325, 7.5/325 and 10/325mg hydros; cause 325mg of acetaminophen to the X amount of norco keeps you from abusing the actual drug. You basically downed like ~30 tylenol pills. Try harder next time
>>
>>29098515
I'm tired of guessing.
Can you calculate how much Acetaminophen you actually took.
>>
File: IMAG0752.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0752.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
>>29098561
Once again I should have taken everyone's advice. I fucked up. Just wanted a sleep suicide with pills I had access to. Especially because now I'm going to spend the day in the bathroom.

>>29098599
375 mg * 18.5 pills
>>
Is slicing your wrists quick?

I feel like leaving a mess.
>>
>>29098599
he took 17.5 hydros (at least what he showed in his pic last post) which is ~131mg of hydros and about ~5.8k of acetaminophen
>>
>>29098614
>Just wanted a sleep suicide with pills
>sleep suicide
>with hydrocodone
>with 18.5 pills

Again that's not a suicide attempt that's you being an autistic attention seeking fuck. Go see a psychiatrist and talk about your problems or actually make an attempt.

Holy kekerino posting another picture like this is fucking facebook, like any of us care. I'm out OPs a queer like usual
>>
>>29098614
Yeah, that'll be more than a tummy ache. Time to call 911.

I'm leaving this thread.
No more attention for you.
Good luck, I guess.
Hope you die or get better soon.
>>
>>29098625
No, cutting I'm smart enough to know is ineffective

>>29098673
I just wanted to inform anons of post ingestion. Like I said, it was impulse.
>>
>>29098673
This desu
If you try any method but cyanide, bullet to the roof of the mouth, or shotgun to the mouth, ypure an attention seeking woman
>>
>>29097961
Hey OP if you really wanted to die, you wouldn't care about telling strangers online about your experience. I'd be a hypocrite telling you to kill yourself, but after my suicidal phase, I'm telling you that the only reason why I don't want to kill myself is because I would post about it anonymously, and the reason why I would do that is because deep down a part of me does want to live, a part of me wants attention, that acceptance and reliance on someone else, the comfort and validation that other people can provide.

And it sickens me. It disgusts me. I am detested by the notion of relying on other people. And so I continue to live, and breath. Alone in my misery. I suggest you do the same instead of foolishly parading your attention seeking self.
>>
Op keep us updated
>>
>>29098758
I just wanted to document it for anons because it's seen like a staple thing for 4chan, but maybe I did want the attention. I did like taking to everyone in the other thread. I posted more last night then I did all six years combined before.

>>29098823
Maybe, but people don't seem to like it.
>>
im confused. im currently on generic percocet, which is oxycodone + acetaminophen. is hydrocodone the same thing?

i was on pure oxycodone before this but they changed my script.
>>
>>29098884
Oxycodone, oxycotin, percocet, oxycodone, norco, vicodin, hydrocodone etc are all basically the same exact drugs.

The only differences between them is the acetaminophen and active ingredients (the actual opiods). Hydrocodone has higher acet in it and lower opioids, percs have higher opioids and same/lower acet in it. However it's kinda hard to compare the specific variables because the pharmacists that make the drugs change the variables as they see fit, and how the doctor says you should have it.
>>
>>29098048
Damn.

Just think of all the people that killed themselves without telling anyone, having no connections, no family, no one even realizing their tiny existence disappearing from the world. Becoming just nostalgic memories, benefactors to people who get their stuff, etc. I guess that's one of the ironic things about people with nothing in they're lives that also can't kill themselves, they just have to keep living and that's their hell.
>>
>>29097961
Learn how to take antiemititcs
>>
>>29099327
I miss Dilaudid that shit was so fun
>>
>>29099327

word. perkys are pretty damn nice that's all i know. in the hospital they had me on ketamine, dilauded, morphine, mophodone, and codeine. they had to flush my system because they almost killed me. apparently im really sensitive to narcotics.
>>
I got the same stuff from an oxycodone high, anon. Don't worry, it goes away by the time you go to sleep. By the way you're most likely addicted now.

Sorry, anon.
>>
File: 2015-11-25 01.38.52.png (496 KB, 459x816) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-25 01.38.52.png
496 KB, 459x816
Hello OP

>>29100020
There's no way he's addicted after one dosage, no matter how much it was.
>>
>>29097961
Well doctor bb told you that you wouldn't die but you didn't listen, did you?
>>
>>29098441
the pills he took were 7.5/325s and he took 18.5 of them so the acetaminophen was more like 6000mg, but youre right its still not enough to do serious damage
>>
hey op, i know everyone hates you because you look like an attention seeking shitter but last night's thread was cozy as fuck, i still love you
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.