[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could g00k please get rid of the fucking robot? This board has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1453686307088.jpg (20 KB, 243x240) Image search: [Google]
1453686307088.jpg
20 KB, 243x240
Could g00k please get rid of the fucking robot?

This board has gotten way worse since m00t reactivated that shit. We used to be able to meme normie threads into oblivion but the 'spam' detector and original post requirement has fucked everything up.

This board has become /soc/ 2.0
>>
Oregano comment
Origami commitment
Originaldesu commie
Originoli Originoli give me formuoli
>>
I wish he would just delete it now
>>
If someone made a poll over on /qa/ and we all voted in favor of removing the robot we might be able to get rid of it.
>>
>>29087040
the robot was our overlord. He was a true patriot that kept this board and its patrons in line. Now a days, the robot is nothing but a worthless sack of shit though. This board is like a prison with a disabled warden now
>>
>>29087040

You're asking the mods to jam a 12 inch knife into the board thinking it's only an inch in length.

No thanks.

You fucking morons just want to spam shitposts.
>>
>>29088058
>t. normie who likes being able to post on a board for people that aren't normies
>>>/soc/ and gtf >>>/out/
>>
>>29087960
I made this for us to go support. Let's hope the modgods hear our pleas.
>>>/qa/553788
>>
>>29088112

I'm not too worried about what some newfag frogposting fuckknuckle has to say about my tenure on the r9k.

you obviously haven't thought this through.

If one person can spam, so can a thousand.
>>
>>29088217
originfuckingly neck yourself
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.