[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we please remove the robot on /r9k/? It used to be an interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1445720263676.png (1 MB, 1024x1265) Image search: [Google]
1445720263676.png
1 MB, 1024x1265
Can we please remove the robot on /r9k/? It used to be an interesting feature but nowadays its just a nuisance. /r9k/ has shifted from a board focused on original content to a containment board for self-loathing faggots. The robot just doesn't fit into /r9k/ anymore, it seems.
>>
>can we please remove the ROBOT9001 from ROBOT9001
Kill yourself
>>
>>553788

>/r9k/ has shifted from a board focused on original content to a containment board for self-loathing faggots.

You say that like it's news.

That's the way it's been for roughly 4 four years now.

Abolishing the robot makes no sense, unless you just want to spam posts.
>>
as someone whos been on /r9k/ since day fucking one, no. this is the first time ive said this unironically and meant it. kill yourself.
>>
I agree to remove the robot. It was just the same shit over and over anyway with people just saying "original" in their post, so that's why moot removed it. After it got removed, /r9k/ was at the height of it's OC (poo poo pee pee, tendies, etc) and now that the robot is back again, it's shit again. Remove the robot.
>>
>>553792

>A fellow origi-bot steps in

Praise be to kek.

I agree with him. Good things still happen at r9k, despite all the skullduggery.

No need to change the power balance.
>>
I think the robot is fine. It's really only a nuisance if you repost memes or occasionally run into an often said phrase. /r9k/ has been like this for a long time, and the lack of the robot made said meme threads more redundant.
>>
>remove the robot

So all the fucking racebait cuck posters can flood the board again without needing to put even a semblance of effort into their shitposting?
>>
>>553794
See I just assumed you wanted the robot gone so you could post shitty gets on normie threads to derail them. The fact you actually want tendies and all that bullshit back in earnest scares me, I'd like to go back to the original r9k, but the incessant meme (a la tendies) has already fucked the board and userbase too hard.
>>
>>553789
We removed it once without changing the name. What's the difference now?
>>
>>553803
"Tendies and all that bullshit back" as opposed to /soc/ threads and ">tfw your bf dick is smelly" ?

Let's not pretend like /r9k/ when it's not in tendies mode is somehow of higher quality.
>>
>>553792
great argument as to why it should be removed, asswipe.
>>
>>553794

oh god, you sound worse than lymph node cancer.

If you don't like the robot, exit stage left plz.
>>
>>553808
hahaha yeah that feel when bro love it when will manlets learn xD
>>
>>553805
It might not be great and the /soc/ bullshit is real annoying, but I feel using this as the base platform and fixing it up is a better option.
There is something satisfying about the way even spammers have to put in a small amount of effort and posts theoretically evolve over time.
>>
>>553805

The mods do their jobs.

That one little faggot that posts his picture everywhere today got banned.

faces of r9k threads get pruned

I'm actually gonna have to back the mods up on this one, they're keeping up with faggotry.

we have a tripfag problem right now too, but I just hide those threads.

too high of a meme generation rate and the board will get flooded again. All these little shits running around right now? guess what brought them.

That's right. Pepe. Tendies. Poo poo-pee pee. Fucking juvenile shit that kids find hilarious. I don't want to be conversing with 12-13 year olds, do you?
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>553814
>4chan
>I don't want to be conversing with 12-13 year olds, do you?
>>
>>553809

The actual adults talking don't need to spam memes to communicate.

Fuck your memes, and fuck your opinion.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>553815

Best to curb that trend much as we can, no?

r9k is literally poisonous for a 12 year old.
>>
>>553800
what are filters
>>
>>553826
How about kill yourself and just leave the robot on so I don't even have to bother filtering it
>>
>>553788
I have posted on r9k since the robot was brought back and I have only been muted 2 or 3 times max.
It barely matters unless you write like an ignorant retard who just follows the group and spams popular memes, so it's pretty good those are gone.
>>
>>553804
>We
There is no "we". YOU had nothing to do with it. YOU had no say in it.
Fuck off.
>>
>>553788
No.
The board needs a gimmick. It also needs mods.
>>
1. Enable the robot on /pol/
2. Delete /r9k/
>>
>>553788
>make a board with a purpose
>remove that boards purpose i dont like it
Retard.
>>
>>553878
The gimmick was improving post quality with the robot, and it failed. If they're not going to make adjustments and try again, they should delete the board and redirect the users back to /b/.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.