[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be pizza Delivery driver >Regularly deliver pizza to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 5.jpg (65 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
65 KB, 720x960
>Be pizza Delivery driver
>Regularly deliver pizza to older women who is fairly attractive
>Manager says she requests me specifically if I am working
>Jokes that she wants my dick

Well yesterday she opened the door topless and I was too autistic to do anything other then become a nervous wreck.

If it happens again should I make my move or do you guys think its a trap?
>>
>>29005946
You should definitly go for it.
>>
you wouldnt be able to get it up anyway you limpdicked faggot.
>>
There was a story another pizza delivery anon posted about an elderly woman. He ended up in her will and got everything when she died.
>>
>>29005650
get a pic faggot den we see
>>
>>29005990
You are probably right. I am pretty good at hiding my power level at work but I have almost no experience at all.
>>
>>29005946
The only trap here is your post, OP
>>
>>29006053
is it 2 edgy 4 u?
>>
File: give-her-the-d-meme.jpg (41 KB, 334x488) Image search: [Google]
give-her-the-d-meme.jpg
41 KB, 334x488
Should have given her the D
>>
>>29006070
Hey, let me tell you a secret website you'd like. It's called www.reddit.com.
>>
>>29006178
gb2 ebaumsworld.
>>
>>29005946
If she does it again just tell her you're working but that you're willing to go overtime

She sounds like she really wants your dick, it's fine if you aren't that experienced because the bitch is hungry for something other than the pizzas you keep bringing her. Just relax and enjoy the ride dude, I know it sounds cliche but she wants your dick. You just have to exert a minimum of effort to give her what she wants.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.