[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Teen sobs in his mugshot after arrest for 'drunkenl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>Teen sobs in his mugshot after arrest for 'drunkenly trying to sexually assault a woman at knife point while exposing himself from waist down at a party which his mom was also at'

Which one of you was this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621878/Teen-sobs-mugshot-arrest-drunkenly-trying-sexually-assault-man-s-wife-knife-point-party-exposing-waist-down.html
>>
Why do you annoying normies always come here when someone does this kind of shit?

Why would it be one of us? We sit in our rooms all day, we don't go to parties and most of us don't drink

Kill yourself, normie scum

Saged and thread hidden
>>
>>29003765
Go wipe the cheese dust off your chins and fuck yourself off.
>>
>>29003052
I can't think of anything more pathetic than crying in a mugshot. He's already going to be marked in prison for attempted sexual assault, being a bitch that cries about it certainly won't help.
>>
>>29003052
All I can think of is
>JUST
>>
>>29004482

At least he'll finally lose his virginity.
>>
File: 1439915065676.jpg (24 KB, 490x586) Image search: [Google]
1439915065676.jpg
24 KB, 490x586
AnniesDaughter68, Chicago IL USA, about 2 hours ago
If he has to party with mom at the age of 19, the attack is not a surprise. Creepy loser.

Why do normies always imply that someone not socially active is an evil person? It is the complete opposite, most social outcasts were bullied during their childhood / teen years for stupid reasons such as uglyness or not being liked because they had a different taste on something, and ended up unable to form or mantain relationships later on. Most young school shooters and robots that "suddenly lost it" weren't evil people, they only wanted revenge for all the years of psychological torture they've had to endure because of the same people that bullied them. Why does the media never talk about this?
>>
>>29003052

His mug is gonna make a great reaction image for future posting.
>>
>>29005826

>Why does the media never talk about this?

Probably because socially awkward losers with no friends don't have a lot of advocates for proper media representation. Because they have no friends.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.