[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, is it true that you're reluctant to get close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1437423397924.png (757 KB, 705x713) Image search: [Google]
1437423397924.png
757 KB, 705x713
>Anon, is it true that you're reluctant to get close to anyone because you're aware that the affection you'd share would last only for so long, and that the pain that would come on the day that relationship ends would not be worth bearing?
>>
File: 1415602958318.jpg (15 KB, 226x221) Image search: [Google]
1415602958318.jpg
15 KB, 226x221
>>28947087
It's already happened once.

I think I will go crazy if it happened again
>>
>>28947087
yup. or so I tell myself.
>>
no i just have mental issues and can't comprehend relationships
>>
No, I don't even think that far into it.

What keeps me reluctant is the fact I am nearly 30 and have zero experience with the opposite sex and I am too ashamed about it to even bother trying.

It would be like me getting on a bike for the first time at 30 and being unable to ride it. Everyone would think I am autistic down-syndrome moron idiot.
>>
low blow
really low blow overwatch fag
>>
>>28947138
>Everyone would think I am autistic down-syndrome moron idiot.
You are, though.
>>
File: 14280453453.png (11 KB, 517x326) Image search: [Google]
14280453453.png
11 KB, 517x326
>>28947087
No. I've already accepted that all relationships will eventually end.
Love is temporary.
>>
>>28947087
No, I just don't want to get close to someone without knowing the person well and appreciating her.
For example, I opened up to my childhood friends (we know each others since we're 7) only when I was 19 and I don't regret it so far because I know them.

But women don't like to wait to truly know each others so I'm still a KHV incel.
>>
>>28947138
>What keeps me reluctant is the fact I am nearly 30 and have zero experience with the opposite sex and I am too ashamed about it to even bother trying.
fucking same
originals comenntes
>>
That's one of the reasons but more importantly it's tiring for me to deal with people. Also, who are you quoting?
>>
Speaking of, isn't attraction only important when the person on the higher social plane able to dictate how the relationship will go? Thus increasing the success of the relationship?

So a girl who's attracted to a guy because the guys social status is higher will have have an easier time because males are naturally dominant, but vice versa wouldn't work too well in large numbers because that means there's a conflict of interest?
>>
>>28947087

>kind of. tldr it's not worth the effort.
>>
I don't have any money, looks, skills or status. There is no reason for a female to ever like me. I don't have anything to give in a relationship.
Not to mention I'm bad and the only thing I deserve is suffering. Even my mom told me so.
>>
File: 1464465044454.jpg (64 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
1464465044454.jpg
64 KB, 640x383
>>28947087
I just don't want it to all be for nothing. I get way too attached to any female that gives me any form of attention and I hold on to it for dear life as long as I can. I don't want to be looking for love all my fucking life just to be screwed over again and again. So it's either play the game or walk away from it.
>>
>>28947087
I touched my mutilated wee wee looking at that image and goo goo came out
>>
I prefer my own company.
>>
>tfw don't bother trying to get into a relationship because I have literally no idea how to treat a female.
>>
I worry I'll jump in too quickly with any female that notices I'm alive, due to desperation. I'll gloss over any of her flaws, until the relationship goes nuclear. And breakups are expensive when you're past your teens
>>
I can't imagine meeting someone and liking them enough to want to spend the majority of my life with them(that's what a real relationship is, right?)
Anyway yeah my affection would probably be very short-lived and ephemeral if I were to ever enter a relationship, I'd just lose interest or have the desire to withdraw.
The only exception is my childhood friend, he's been a fixture in my life since I was 6 years old, I can't imagine existing without him occupying at least some peripheral role in my life. I wish he felt the same toward me, I really love him so much.
>>
>>28947087
No. I'm reluctant to get close to anyone because I have violent, childish moodswings that are next to impossible for me to control, and so many insecurities that I would probably be constantly "testing" that person to see whether or not I can trust them even when I already know whether or not I can. Also I'm a selfish cunt and I mostly see people only in relation to me and not for what they are.

I want something, I want it badly. I actually know what that something is, now, and how I had been doing it wrong for so long. But I am still not at all designed to get the thing that I now know and understand that I want. Like I'm running some defective operating system and I understand how it feels for people who have ideal OSes, and what the interactions between them are, but at best I can only emulate them for short periods before a fuse will blow.

Just fuck my shit up

You were close, though, I'll give you that. I would be afraid of them leaving, but only under false premises. A genuine, clean break would hurt but it would still be worth it.
>>
>>28947087
I can't get close to anybody. I said hello and people looked at me like I kicked a stray dog.
>>
>that the affection you'd share

I have never shared anything like that, affection seems a one way street for me.

I'm actually tired of it.
>>
>>28947087

I don't get close to anyone because I will eventually hurt them and leave them heartbroken. That is what I am. A monster capable only of sadness.
>>
no its only cause im afraid that someone would NERF THIS
>>
Senpai, I'm horribly anxious and autistic, I can't into other people.
>>
>>28947218
Brandon are you really almost 30?
>>
>>28947087
I'm not good at committing to things or maintaining relationships.
>>
>>28947106
Same. I eventually got over it by learning to hate her. A lot better than crying in an empty bed, wishing for the past.
Never fall for the love meme.
>>
I wrote about this in another thread already. Can relate.
>>28947822
>>
>>28947713
More or less this. I've nothing to offer and to put in a relationship despite I'd like to have one.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.