[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw feminism and multiculturalism are literally the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: no, this will hurt someone.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
no, this will hurt someone.png
293 KB, 633x758
>tfw feminism and multiculturalism are literally the only things stopping me from getting laid

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN IN THIS GENERATION
>>
You'd probably force some gal or be married out of highschool. You fucking beta.
>>
>>28944852
No you're just a whiny faggot who wouldnt have been laid in any generation. But you go ahead and keep blaming boogeymen...
>>
>>28944975
>>28944994
How do you explain all these jerks and refugees getting laid then?
>>
>>28944994
It's actually true. I could get girlfriends just fine before capitalism, feminism and multiculturalism came into my country. People were just normal everyday people you could talk to etc, there was no hamster wheel, no verboten topics, no "politically incorrect" shit so you have to walk on eggshells when meeting someone new etc.
>>
>>28945028
Oh go fuck yourself, trannies are everywhere and so are PC cucks but people still get laid. You're shit and just cant admit it.
>>
>>28945056
We don't have trannies yet, thank god. But normal human socialization outside of the rigid framework set by the you know who is gone.
>>
>>28944852
Go to a third world country then.
Yeah, multiculturalism and feminism is retarded bullshit.
But it shouldn't stop you from being able to fuck some slut. Get a whore if you really want it that bad.
>>
>>28945110
Ah yes, the pinnacle of modern ideology -- literally selling and buying people's base humanity.
>>
>>28945110
What are some countries where the age of consent is 12? Haha my friend wants to know, not me. I'm not like that.
>>
>he's born a man
>can fuck a woman
just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>28944852
date feminists then >>28945038 she'll let you stay a loser too
>>
The only thing stopping you from getting laid is your shit personality.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.