[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you robots date feminists? https://www.youtub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
why don't you robots date feminists? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaWcAnNMdbA

not talking about the raging man hater kind, just the token feminist that actually looks good.
>>
File: 1451083310092.gif (437 KB, 269x178) Image search: [Google]
1451083310092.gif
437 KB, 269x178
>>28945038
if they ruined society, how can you trust one not to ruin your own home?
>>
>>28945177
but they didn't. white knights who pander to all women and allowed them to infiltrate everything did.
>>
>>28945224
ok, but what's the point of dating a feminist if you're going to refuse to cooperate with her ideology anyway?
>>
>>28945038
I'll fuck one, but I won't date one.
>>
>>28945038
>listening to this nu-male faggot instead of the superior 'thinking-ape'
you're trash and your opinions are trash.
>>
File: red white and blue.jpg (804 KB, 1335x1000) Image search: [Google]
red white and blue.jpg
804 KB, 1335x1000
>>28945038
Would this feminist be Taylor Swift?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.