[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT lies you were told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15
File: PLEASEENDMYSUFFERING.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
PLEASEENDMYSUFFERING.png
87 KB, 684x576
>The wage gap exists
>Happiness isn't just a meme
>The things you learn in school will help you later on in life
>It gets better
>>
>>28906836
>High-school is just a phase, life gets better after
>>
File: braaapfffft.jpg (107 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
braaapfffft.jpg
107 KB, 500x654
>>28906836
> that scat is gross
>>
>The bullies will leave you alone if you ignore them
>>
File: 1432826459259.jpg (6 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
1432826459259.jpg
6 KB, 237x213
>>28906863
dude just fucking jerk off and cum already I'm tired of seeing you post scat shit on every thread.
>>
>>28906836
>you are pretty and will find a girl (thanks mom)
>you are pretty and some other girl would be lucky to have you (thanks random girlfriend who sees me as her best gay/nonsexual friend)
>>
File: 1462242768948.png (200 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1462242768948.png
200 KB, 800x800
>Tfw public school teacher taught you about wage gap myth as if it was fact
>>
>We love you anon
>I care about you alot
>Life has meaning
>>
>>28906900
>>28906836
Were you people actually taught that that shits real? No rational, sane, educated person believes that nonsense.
>>
>>28906900
>tfw asked my teacher if the wage gap compared men and women working the same hours, same job, same quality, etc.
>he said yes
>he outright lied to my face
>>
>>28906941
Only people I knew that believed that shit were Landwhales and Retards
>>
That women aren't subhuman's
>>
>you'll find the right girl for you anon
>as long as you're intelligent you'll be better of in this world
>hatred is unhealthy
>>
File: ChgG11pWgAAOfEh.jpg (2 KB, 148x131) Image search: [Google]
ChgG11pWgAAOfEh.jpg
2 KB, 148x131
>Marriage isn't a scam
>Women aren't blood sucking whores
>Feminism is about equality
>>
>IF YOU WANT A GIRL TO LIKE YOU, JUST BE YOURSELF!
>being myself literally meant keeping to myself and never talking to anyone
>>
>>28907034
Be yourself means try to be more like Chad
>>
>>28907034
>tfw being yourself got you into this situation
>tfw you were told to "fake it till you make it"
>tfw you were also told people can see through fake alpha shit
>tfw nobody tells you the real straight answer is how you look at the time because they want you to keep funding the rat race
>>
>3d are better than 2d

did they really expect us to believe this shit
>>
>>28907104
It's not just how you look it is also your social skills. The thing is, after a certain point your social skills are set. You can't get better through experience, most of your social skills are given to you when you are growing up. After a certain age, it's over there is no hope.
>>
>>28907165
This is r9k there is no hope for any of us
>>
>High school is the best time of your life, you're going to be nostalgic for it years from now -my parents
It gets fucking WORSE from here? That's it, I'm going to end up killing msyelf.
>>
>You have to try to not get laid in college
>>
>>28907257
Did they not got to college? College is basically the same thing except you have money, can drive, and drink. That said, your college life most likely will end up a repeat of highschool. If you had a lot of friends and were very social, college will be the same. If you were a loner and a loser, you'll probably end up a loner and loser.
>>
>I love you for your character
>It'll be alright
>I promise I'll make you the happiest guy in the world
>I miss you
>I'm doing this for your own good
>I really tried hard to make this work
>I'm sorry
>>
>>28906836
The wage gap does exist. Stats Canada just put out a huge thing about it. Feminists were right.
>>
>>28906941
But it's literally true
>>
>>28908111
Only fucking morons think the wage gap doesn't exist at all just like only fucking morons believe the 77 cents to a man's dollar bullshit number
>>
File: Seriously.jpg (56 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
Seriously.jpg
56 KB, 340x565
>>28908111
>Canada being relevant
>>
>>28908152
That figure is true also. Or close. Feminists were totally right.
>>
>>28908191
See? You don't hate misinformation. You hate feminists and blindly disagree with everything.
>>
>>28908192
Eh I can live with that.
No skin off my back either way desu
>>
>>28908111
Post said huge thing.
>>
>>28908325
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/business/wage-gap-oxfam-1.3478938

Dig back from here.
>>
>>28906894
>you're a handsome guy and you'll make some other girl happy some day

THANKS LESBIAN ONEITIS
>>
>Women are kind and gentle creatures
>>
>>28908380
>says wage gap is getting wider
>mentions that the majority of unpaid interns are female
That second part kinda give it away, the wage gap in question doesn't mean shit, it's the same old one which compares all women to all men regardless of hours worked, occupation and whatever.
>>
>>28906900
>tfw female economics teacher at my uni had disproving wage gap as part of the curriculum, and lecture slides
>tfw anti-wage gap questions were on my uni's final exam
feels good
>>
Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.
People have souls of varying qualities and mine is beautiful.
Karma punishes your blunders and guides you along the path to the life you're meant to lead.
I am smart.
I am talented.
I need to grow up before I'll be able to settle down with a woman.
>>
>>28908219
Just like you. You blindly disagree with anyone but yourself
>>
>>28908380
It's illegal to pay women less in the west and it's illegal to discriminate against women. So how does it happen?

That report doesn't compensate for maternity leave, choices wimmin make with regard to choice of career (sociology doesn't pay the bills as well as trucker)

Also I'd argue most unpaid interns being women is a matter of the fact more women are successfully graduating school into those positions. That's a matter of the culture of companies free-riding on university leavers because of the lack of jobs for all.

Women pay more for stupid shit because you choose to. Marketing works on research, change the behaviour of your demographic, or just, you know, buy the blue razor instead of the pink one, the markets will follow.

Child care is valid, no complaints from me here. Ideally it should be a duty shared between genders.

Chores and living demands being counted as unpaid work is funny. I demand the state pays me and my wife for cleaning up the house.

Fairly sure none of this will get a look into though because this decade is about painting yourself as a victim so you only stand to lose out in the short term by seeing falsities in shit like this.
>>
>>28908427
I don't really understand it. If women could be paid less, wouldn't every business just hire women?
>>
>>28907104
>>28907060
>>28907034
the reason normies tell you to be yourself is because normies spend their whole life being somebody else, being a stoner, jock, emo, nerd, or swagfag
so they assume you do to, when really this board is entirely themselves and that's why we are alone
>>
>>28908380
>linking CBC
Kys faggot
>>
>>28908556
Yes.

Also they would be fined for discrimination. It's fully illegal to pay a woman less than a man for the same job and is incredibly easy to prove if they're doing so.
>>
>>28908556
>Trucking companies and taxi firms find out that they could save 30% in salaries by hiring exclusively women.
I'd be sure to stay away from any roads.

But not necessarily, certain "dirty" occupations such as sewer inspector and whatnot have a serious lack of women applying for them.
Part of the reason behind the paygap is that women have a different preference when choosing jobs than men, they tend to choose a job based on working conditions rather than numbers.
>>
>Women only care about your brain, they aren't 'visual'
>You need to go to college or you'll starve
>Women don't care about how you look
>Smoking weed will automatically make you a loser
>You should be submissive to women
>Women like touch feely guys
>Women can do no wrong
>Race doesn't exist
>>
>>28908531
You need to learn to read better.
>>
>>28908643
Literally it is not a crime.
>>
>>28908661
No the gap is for similar work. Exactly as feminists said.

People hire men more because they want the jobs done right.
>>
>>28908742
No. It literally isn't.
You can't just go around making claims like that, you need to back up that this particular study in question is for similar work, for the only similarity I saw there was that they had a category for full time workers specifically, which still doesn't matter because men are more likely to work overtime.
>>
>college was the best part of my life
>high school number 2 just drive there and pay for education
>>
>>28908742
>>28908798
And it also doesn't require them to have the same jobs.
One can work full time on mcdonalds while another works full time as CEO.
>>
>girls will like you by how you act
>find out about chads and staceys
>>
>>28908742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
The cuck has a point.
>>
File: Wow.png (22 KB, 1160x261) Image search: [Google]
Wow.png
22 KB, 1160x261
Wow would you look at that! They most definitely calculate this based on "similar jobs"!
>>
Good Grades = Good job
Studying in school is important
>>
File: top kek.png (69 KB, 833x547) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
69 KB, 833x547
>>28908908
I mean, it's totally not possible that the wage gap is in part due to men and womyn choosing different careers!!1!!
>>
File: top kekkers.png (38 KB, 830x487) Image search: [Google]
top kekkers.png
38 KB, 830x487
>>28908982
Or that men and women work different hours!!!!1!
>>
File: I have too much free time.png (30 KB, 838x489) Image search: [Google]
I have too much free time.png
30 KB, 838x489
>>28909025
Or that more womyn than men are in minimum wage jobs!!1!1!!
>>
>>28909059
Okay i'm done. That was the last graph which this article>>28908380
Is based on.
>>
>>28909077
*From the paper which this article
>>
>>28909077
You're done because you know you're wrong. Your pride has been wounded and your limitations sharply marked out
>>
>>28909116
Well i'm pretty sure that you can't actually be that delusional, so i'll just say that you've been baiting.
I've been rused, tricked to spend a total of 30 seconds cropping graphs from a pdf document in photoshop.
>>
>police are only bad if you steal something
me mom at age 53 told me that last month and am 26 white male.
>>
>>28909167
That's a defense mechanism. You're not smart and chalking this up as a ruse allows you to maintain the illusion that you are smart
>>
>>28909599
Well if you're that determined i'll leave you with an ultimatum.
Back up your claims else everything you said will be disregarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 467x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 467x550
>>28908389
Pic related, mine who has the same name as my sister
>>
File: jfmsuf.jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
jfmsuf.jpg
88 KB, 800x600
>Circumcision is just a teensy-weensy little snip
>>
>>28908798
it says women do more unpaid work. Again, just read without blindly hating feminism because you can't get laid.
>>
>>28906836
that getting married and starting a family is worth it... >>28902756
>>
>things happen to people

Life only happens if you make it happen
>>
File: m.jpg (117 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
117 KB, 680x680
>>28909736
>Fails to back up claims.
Good night.
>>
>>28909785

This isn't really true.

Lots of stuff can happen totally out of the blue.
>>
>>28909736
Women doing more unpaid work is irrelevant to the question.
You're really bad at this.
>>
>>28909802
Struck a nerve with the "can't get laid" part huh?
>>
>>28910010

Why do you reduce women to trophies men need to fuck to have their opinions legitimized?

It's incredibly misogynistic of you.
>>
>>28909803
Not if you kill yourself
>>
>>28908380
Wow this article is a load of shit. When it says women make less for doing the same work it means women make less while working the same hours. It does not take into account the wages paid to men and women for doing the same job. It literally takes the average pay of men and compares it to the average pay for women. http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/labor01b-eng.htm We have known for a long time that women occupy lower paying jobs. This article presents nothing new, but blatantly misleads instead.
Read this and jump to page 8 https://www.policyalternatives.ca/sites/default/files/uploads/publications/National%20Office/2016/03/Making_Women_Count2016.pdf
Even they clearly say women and men tend to work in different occupations. But, they want to blame sexism or misogyny for women making so little and not the difference in occupations. Not every occupation is the same work.
>>
>>28908742
Are you basing this off the CBC article? If so you are wrong. They don't even attempt to compare the earnings between men and women in the same occupation. Just earnings between men and women in general.
>>
>>28910092
But I'm a woman. And you're dodging the question. Virgin confirmed.
>>
>>28910375
B T F O
Virgins on suicide watch (literally since it's /r9k/ lmao)
>>
>>28909687
F L O R I D A
L
O
R
I
D
A

Mama Mia oregano comment
>>
>>28910375
>Can't refute his point so call him a virgin who can't get laid.

If you just resort to calling people who disagree with you niggers instead you would fit right in with /pol/.
>>
>>28906836
>boys and girls are the same and equal

I really fucking believed this shit. I would get into arguments over sexism as a kid and defend women because to me we were all equal and there was no difference really.

Man, the real world hit me like a goddamn freight liner.
>>
>>28906836
>you'll be the boss of your bullies who will grow up to be life losers
>just be yourself and girls will love you
>it's the inside that matters not the outside
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>Smug Wojak will never be a meme
>>
>>28908111
you are aware it is illegal to pay women a different wage.

if it does exist why dont companies fire all men and hire women if they are cheaper.
>>28908219
it is misinformation.
men and women get paid the same amount when they work the same job ( it is the law equal pay act)

Women however work less hours then men and chose different ( normally less paying jobs ) or dont seek to advance as high up the career ladder ( for reasons such as time or wanting to start a family) . it is a womens choice to do these things and in many western countries more women are going to college/uni then men and are being favoured in hiring in stem fields

But again women chose shitty ass courses or meme courses like gender studies and blame men for their choices
>>
>All these "the gubmint say u cain't do it so it aint happen" posts
Jesus Christ is nowhere safe from Marxist cuckbots?
>>
>women are angels
>treat women with respect and be nice to them
>don't fight people don't like violent people
>be nice to everyone
>>
File: r.jpg (36 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
36 KB, 900x900
>>28909719
FUCKING SHIT

IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DICK WHEN I WAS BORN. FUCKING 5 MINUTES OLD AND THEY SNIP THE FORESKIN OFF FOR SOME FACIAL CREAM????????????????

JEWISH CUNTS
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.