[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's assume we all find girls who will marry us in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Let's assume we all find girls who will marry us in the future (big stretch, I know). Will you give her access to all your money, or will you have a secret bank account? How will you deal with finances? I'm curious about everyone's opinions.
>>
I don't think I'll be making enough money to have a secret bank account if I get married
>>
I don't know what you've heard about me but a bitch can't get a dollar out of me.
>>
>>28906569
>secret bank account
>secret
>bank account
>secret
You can't hide anything when the lawyers come.

Your best bet is to hide big sums of cash in random places.
>>
>>28906569
If I get married I'm getting a prenup. Instead of taking my money/house they can take my middle finger.

>>28906619
Yea you can. If she's stupid and hasn't frozen your assets, withdraw all the money from your accounts and jihad it out of the country. Bitch ain't gettin shit if she can't find you.
>>
Can Americans choose a form of contract when marrying that guarantees they're not forced to give 50% of their net worth in case of divorce?
>>
moshi moshi bumpu desu

blox
>>
>>28906569
Are none of you planning to marry a woman who has a job? You're exclusively attracted to NEET women?
>>
You can't have kids and not have a shared bank account. That's ridiculous. Asking each other who buys the diapers this week, keeping a running total of who spends more on the kids, itemizing your grocery spending?

I know of one couple who does this and it's really awkward. On a double-date they still split the bill. When at the bookstore buying books for their kid they argued over who would buy his toys/books this time and started listing out what they each bought last time. It seems unnecessarily stressful.
>>
>>28908977
Well im trying to be a doctor. If she has a job that's competitive with that, then I'd be shocked. Expect a secretary or social worker wife (of course playing to stereotypes).
>>
I don't have any real money and never will.
>>
>>28906569
>NEET
>37y KV
>never had a bank account

wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>28906730
B...but you will never be married. Nobody wants you if you don't pay up the not-Chad economic compensation.
>>
>>28909094
I always thought most doctors dated their nurses. Not the same salary, but definitely not secretary level.
>>
>>28906569
I will have my own individual bank account, and will never marry. If she needs money I'll hand it to her, if I think it's for appropriate expenses
>>
>>28906569
I want to meet somone who I can trust completely, give them access to all my money, all my passwords, absolutely everything, but in reality, having read some stories, I would not do such things a keep a private account for my money
>>
>>28909249
In the context of living together? How would you account for bills? Split down the middle, you apply your half, then she applies hers? How would groceries and furniture go?
>>
>>28909207
Nurses, teachers, other doctors, artists, some stay incels because of their aspergers or extreme greediness. That's what I've seen at work. We all know which one r9k belongs to.
>>
reminder prenups don't work and judge's will favor the woman 90% of the time. getting divorced is a good way to lose 50% of everything for a long fucking time
>>
>>28909450
>prenups don't work
Why not? They're contracts.
>>
>>28909482
You can't sign a contract that violates the prevailing marriage law?
>>
>>28909515
America is fucking retarded when it comes to marriage and divorce, damn.
>>
>>28906569
I'm not bitter enough to hide my $3k bank account tbqh senpai.
>>
>>28906569
>giving a woman money at all
kek
>>
>>28909315
I make decent pay, with, or without her I still need to pay the jewish overlords. It's not really about splitting it down the middle. I'll buy everything I want with my money furniture, food for me and the kids, food for the family, the bills I'll take care of. I just expect her to play her part as a mother and contribute her part as well. I make it sound easy because I"ve never been materialistic, money doesn't really interest me sense I"ve had it all my life.
>>
>>28909601
If you would have kids with her, why not marriage too? It's very difficult to work out insurance for your family otherwise. For example, during her pregnancy.
>>
>>28906569
the only way to win is not to play... go MGTOW and you won't get divorce raped!

hop in faggots >>28902756
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.