[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ENOUGH/ GENERAL TELL ME WHAT PISSES YOU OFF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1458316606279.png (422 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1458316606279.png
422 KB, 1015x1527
/ENOUGH/ GENERAL

TELL ME WHAT PISSES YOU OFF
>>
>>28905475

I'll start with

>have to get a shitty wagie job with no future and shit pay
>literally no other options in my life
>hitting the wall with 22 years old

This is great, can't wait to spend the next 70 years on this shithole.
>>
>>28905475
That sub human normie scum still get to draw breath they all need to be extinguished
>>
Anti-feminists
>>
That my parents' neighbours all hate me and ignore me, as well as everyone else I've ever know, almost. I do deserve it all, but my neighbour is a security guard and has a gun at home, so I don't want these tensions to escalate into tragedy on some hot, drunken night.
>>
I have two retarded failed normie roommates, I'm forced to hear their meaningless, stupid conversations all day long
>>
>see guys who treat their girlfriends terribly
>know this guy who literally gets drunk and shouts at his girlfriend every time I've hung out with him
>she still sticks with him
>know plenty of guys who are just emotional abusive cunts who women refuse to leave for some reason
>there are countless women who refuse to leave a spouse that continually beats and rapes them
>it seems like every guy who mistreats women has an endless stream of vaginas to fuck
>meanwhile guys who just want a loving relationship cant get the time of fucking day

you deserve to get raped and beaten whores.
>>
>>28905772
>I have two retarded failed normie roommates

So that would make them...transitioning robots? Turn them on to this hot site and watch them blossom into people you can truly connect with.
>>
>>28905854

It's because women are submissive whores, they can't help it.
>>
Anybody know where a robot can get the tools and means of recreating columbine?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>28905507
Same desu senpai
I think those dindu and trayvons are more likely to "turn their life around" than I do
>>
>>28905854
If they leave he can kill them. Shit like this happens, and let's not forget about stolkholme syndrome.
>>
>>28905475
Liberals.
Political correctness.
Generally anyone who thinks feelings should come first ahead of rights.
>>
>>28905984

Thank god, I'm not alone.
Such a lie when people say that one can do whatever one wants to.
Right, that's why young men in African slums become successful businessmen or artists.

Bull fucking shit. Be born in the right family, know the right people, it all plays out on its own.
>>
>>28906010
>stolkholme syndrome
nigga wat

also my point is that women are attracted to these assholes naturally and as such they shouldn't feel surprised they keep dating guys that beat them and emotionally abuse them
>>
File: 1441683071508.png (91 KB, 409x340) Image search: [Google]
1441683071508.png
91 KB, 409x340
Nothing pisses me off more than myself. If only I could press a button and be the way I want to be.
>>
>>28906010
>stolkholme
You mean Stockholm.
>>
>>28905854
>"all these women settle for abusive jerks"
>"I would love and care for them"
>"they deserved to get beaten and raped for not being with me"

I see we have a "nice guy" in the house.
>>
>>28905968
Uh

A fucking shitton of dirt, seeds, terraforming equipment, lots of robots or manual labor, engineers, architects, builders, and a whole heap of material to rebuild columbine

then you need genetic scientists, hospitals, and teachers to breed and nurture your victims unless you plan to kidnap the closest looking ones from the current population

Then you also have to buy guns and explosives for the pipe bombs

Lotta work desu, better off with making oc
>>
>>28906184

It's nicer to say it than actually do it.
And if the one that does it gets the girl anyway, the girls deserves it.
Simple really.
>>
>>28906184
I doubt a "nice guy" would say women deserve to be raped and beaten friend
>>
>>28906240
kek. It sounds like you would just rape and abuse women if they give you a chance.
Seriously, what kind of autistic man child says a woman deserves to be raped and abused?
>>
>>28906284

He says it after the fact that they do get raped and beaten by guys.
>>
>>28906288
the kind that recognizes if you make your bed you should sleep in it
>>
redditors like these fags
>>28906184
>>28906288
>>28906284
>>
File: 1449452777318.png (111 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1449452777318.png
111 KB, 314x314
>>28905475
This board

>>28906537
Shit like this. This board is overrun by edgy normalfags.
Might as well rename this board to /b2/
>>
File: 1586120658.jpg (55 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1586120658.jpg
55 KB, 800x500
>mother decided to homeschool me
>spent nearly my whole childhood inside browsing the internet or playing video games
>maybe leaving the house three times a week at best when my dad would leave for work and my mom would come home from work
>only socialization was from playing baseball aged 10 to 14 and while i was actually pretty good it sucked having to adjust to brand new kids i didn't know while everyone in the entire fucking in house city league knew each other
>also had a chad neighbor who was alright and would hang out with him every few months
>never made friends, the type where you could go over to their houses and play vidya with because i didn't go to their schools
>until i was 14 years old when i realized i should be going to school
>from august to march i told my fucking ugly cunt mother i want to go to high school
>by december i was asking to be taken somewhere every fucking day just to go outside
>march 18th 2016 me and her finally go to meet with the parent of a girl who is on the same swim team as my sister ( i also swam but dropped it in July 2015 in favor of baseball) who works for the school district office which is inside of the school
>learn i can't go to 9th grade because LOL not enough credits
>go to 8th grade starting April 7th 2016
>only friends are three kids i played baseball with two years ago, kids on current baseball team are 9th graders as well as chad neighbor
>score extremely high on tests for reading and writing but my cunt mother never doesn't understand linear algebra, thus i can't understand linear algebra either
>have left that class over 4 times to cry in the bathroom
>may get held back and have to through 8th grade again due to low grades
>will consider uprising if this happens
>dad always said i'm lucky for not having to go to school and didn't care when i told him about this (parents live in same house, not divorced or anything)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DON'T CARE IF I GET BANNED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28906622
>>28906666
>dude_I'm_15.
THIS BOARD IS DONE FOR
>>
>>28906942
>around october i start asking my parents for a computer because it's much better for browsing the internet, phone broke but it didn't matter because in two years i made maybe fifteen calls
>parents just use their phones for internet
>get a laptop by february
>can only use it for about half of every month because i get internet access through my new (cheap and terrible because i wanted a computer, that was the agreement) phone via mobile hotspot
>until i use it up and the connection slows down to 128kb/s
>can't have a company like comcast for example come in the house because the house is so goddamn messy
>can't have any of my three baseball normie acquaintances over because the house is messy, not that they'd ever want to come over.
>>
Now? Right now? The fucking heat, man.
>>
>>28906942
>>28907119
i've already decided that if i get held back i've either livestreaming suicide or beta uprising.
thanks for listening if you cared to. i wrote those posts asap, if i thought and typed about it slowly i'd get very angry.
>>
File: 1289054171926.png (6 KB, 100x103) Image search: [Google]
1289054171926.png
6 KB, 100x103
>get haircut
>hey anon you got your ears lowered! XD
>>
>>28907119
my man you're young, once you're older shit that worried you becomes meaningless. a messy house is no reason to not invite others, even if it is you can clean instead of whining like a bitch
>>
>>28907200
never got this one, who tf even says that
>>
Myself and the lack of will to get anything done.
>>
>>28907378
old people who think they're funny and don't want to state the obvious "you got your hair cut"
>>
Im tired of people treating me like a joke, be careful with self deprecating humor anons, its even worse since I dont have a spine and I never say anything. Well atleast ive identified the problem
>>
>>28905615
Do you fucking play airsoft at the Fortress dude?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.