[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at work >have hot manager >qt 3.14 11/10 nice tits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: desktopwallpapers.org.ua-21813.jpg (75 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
desktopwallpapers.org.ua-21813.jpg
75 KB, 640x400
>at work
>have hot manager
>qt 3.14 11/10 nice tits
>pic related kinda looks like her
>usually talks to me about work, sometimes about her life
>2 months ago rubbed my tummy when I was getting lunch and said I must be hungry
>earlier today slapped my left ass cheek while walking together
>came in while I'm writing this and tried to take my phone which was on my lap

Wat do?
>>
Have sexual relations with her.
>>
She thinks you're a low life so she will play and tease you . Then go home and make fun of you
>>
If workplace relationships are fine, ask if she'd like to get lunch some time.
If workplace relationships are not fine, go to HR and try to get some dosh.
>>
>>28902185
This. OG post 1997 yall.
>>
File: drugs soon fellow gangster.webm (299 KB, 814x294) Image search: [Google]
drugs soon fellow gangster.webm
299 KB, 814x294
i'm sort of in the same situation in a way.

get along great with a girl at work and occasionally she slaps me on the ass.

issue is she has a boyfriend along with all these other issues on top of that, so now im trying my best to move on.
>>
She's probably teasing you, just because she can. But I'd suggest touching her back, in a really non-risky way and see how she responds to it.
>>
this makes me cringe and i'll tell you why OP:
it's like the posterchild post of misconstruing playfulness.
human beings like to be physical with each other, it doesn't mean they like you or want you sexually, even though those aren't mutually exclusive and can apply simultaneously, you can't ever know for sure.

>belly rub, done to dogs
>ass slap, reminds me of baseball
>trying to take your phone, everyone does this

you're just shocked that an attractive woman is showing you interest. if you get over her looks, it means nothing. if she was ugly you'd be like, "uhhh, gtfo"
>>
>>28901981
don't shit where you eat, best case is getting fired, but you could be registered as a sex offender for life... not worth it.
>>
Sounds like sexual harrassment to me. You should get file charges and get her fired.
>>
>>28903346
>getting a roastie fired for anything sexual
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one!
>>
>>28902111
Trips cant lie.

She wants your cock. Find some way to gently signal youre ready to fuck
>>
>>28901981
My manager is 2 years younger than me and qt as fuck
>>28902126
probably this
>>
>>28903423
Thanks senpai
Oriugnialo comentnto
>>
>>28901981
>tfw also have qt manager
>tfw half my team is qt girls

It's actually really good practice for talking to girls. Since they're coworkers I don't get flustered like I normally would because I realize that trying anything could get me fired, and even if successful in my advances it would make work awkward.
>>
>>28903460
as I said >>28903283

(origami comment kek)
>>
>>28903564
Also if all that worked and the girl you fucked didn't enjoy it as much as she liked, she could claim rape and have you locked away.
>>
>>28901981
sue her for sexual whatever the word is.
>>
Op are you attractive or at least none threateningly cute? Just ask her out.
>>
>>28903656
Well I guess that's a risk you take with any girl, not just the ones you work with.
>>
>>28903744
this is why you go MGTOW >>28902756
>>
File: hulk skip leg day!.jpg (14 KB, 376x500) Image search: [Google]
hulk skip leg day!.jpg
14 KB, 376x500
>>28901981
>Manager trying to seduce you to trick you into a sexual assault lawsuit
Don't fall for the roastie's ruse
>>
>>28903819
I have confidence that most women, and especially the ones I get to know well enough to have sex with, wouldn't pull this shit.
>>
>>28903480
>be 26
>manager is a 20 year old Stacy
>literally bullies the non-Chads including me
>qt as fuck though, would hatefuck
>>
>>28903848
>suing someone you know makes less money than you because you are their boss

Come on man that doesn't make sense. Lawsuits don't work if the party you're suing can't pay.
>>
>>28903857
>working a job where a 20 year old is your boss

Kek
>>
Make a sexual harassment complaint.
>>
>>28903886
generic admin jobs usually have young "go-getters" who think they're the fucking shit
>>
>>28903874
>Implying she doesn't like to see beta's squirm and won't drop the charge after the social damage of her accusation
>>
1. Don't ask /r9k/ for help about this kind of thing.
2. Don't do it. Either she's just messing with you, or she's serious and getting involved with your boss will lead to you losing your job, inevitably.
>>
i have lost so many jobs and got fired for sexual harassment when the girl told me to ask her out (it was real messy long story)

its not worth it, just talk to them and practice whatever they will let you, like flirting or just plain talking, but yeah dont shit where you eat until you get good at it.

unless of course shes taking most of the lead in which case its rude and itll backfire if you dont fuck
>>
>>28903856
then it seems you're mistaken
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.