[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like being an unattractive female?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: esther.png (407 KB, 1796x655) Image search: [Google]
esther.png
407 KB, 1796x655
What's it like being an unattractive female?
>>
>>28883416

Easier than being an unattractive male.
>>
Worse than being an unattractive male. If you're an ugly guy you can improve yourself a little. Same with girls i guess, but in general women are more accepting. It's kinda rare for a guy to accept a girl if she's ugly.
>>
>>28883416
>but in general women are more accepting

stop, you're killing me...
>>
>>28883416
She just needs to lose weight

>>28883471
I'm an ugly man and I'd be fine with an ugly gf so long as she isn't obese. Never even held hands with someone.
>>
>>28883471
You're joking right? I know plenty of unattractive women and few of them aren't currently in a relationship and even fewer are virgins. I know disgusting hambeasts who constantly have a date on their arm

Meanwhile I have attractive male friends who I've never seen with a date.
>>
The ugliest girl I know has still had a few boyfriends while quite a few decent looking guys I know have never had a single girlfriend, so I assume it's not so bad.
>>
More like she twisted her ankle on the way to the fridge, nice cover story though.
>>
>>28883497
Post pic and i'll tell you if i'd date you.
>>
>>28883471
That might've been true for our parents generation but not anymore.

We have the internet and technology now which increases a girl's dating pool by MILLIONs (dating sites, hook up apps, etc). There are also all the forums and blogs where other women post pics of male models and tell girls not to settle for less because they deserve Mr Perfect. No one calls out whores publically anymore, so a woman can sleep around all she wants

Women are much pickier nowadays because they can afford to be. They only fuck Chad.
>>
>>28883490
I think you meant to reply to me >>28883471
Maybe it varies but where i'm from, girls are more accepting. Most guys here are pretty full of themselves and want that girlfriend with big ass and tits and thin waist.
>>
>>28883416
Well if you're unattractive woman and you know you are, you learn that the world values you on your looks significantly more than anything else, and due to massive insecurity, instead of getting to do vanity related things like shopping or beauty salons, you do other things.
It's only bad during K-12 schooling, where you'll be bullied for being ugly, especially with that horrible prank where someone's friends makes them talk to you as if you're someone who actually matters.
>>
>>28883558
If you mean about tumblr sure. And yeah women still get called out for being whores but guys are made fun of being virgins a lot too. Though for most genders all you gotta do is not be fat. Rarely someone is that ugly.
>>
you have to settle for Brads instead of Chads
>>
>>28883507
I regulary see ugly and/or fat men with attractive women and kids when I go outside. Or on the TV. They look disgusting.
>>
File: undertale.png (397 KB, 1280x367) Image search: [Google]
undertale.png
397 KB, 1280x367
>>28883615
>most genders
>>
File: fatpepe.jpg (42 KB, 780x545) Image search: [Google]
fatpepe.jpg
42 KB, 780x545
>Implying being fat is unattractive

Being fat is objectively the best body type, since it allows a hedonistic lifestyle and to eat whatever you want, can't say the same about liftlets and how they pound each other in the ass at Schlomo's Gym and to the low energy, passing away lanklets
>>
>>28883591
As an unattractive girl i can confirm this. Instead of shopping or going to beauty salons i waste money on cigarettes and art supplies. I try to draw my pain away. Gonna kill myself once i grow a pair. I wish ugly people were just killed. All they do is suffer through life. Though no one has pulled a prank on me like that. Maybe because they pity me or something.
>>
>>28883682
I meant both genders dammit. It's 3 am i don't know what i'm typing at this point.
>>
>>28883663
Those are rich men. Almost without quesiton.
>>
>>28883416
You're the only girl that gets bullied from primary school to high school. The ugly boys form little groups and bully you the hardest for whatever reason, everyone else ignores you after a while. You find no solidarity because most girls are attractive and find their own place. You end up with no friends and waste your childhood/adolescence staring at a screen. You fail to develop your social skills. You (maybe) get to go to college, where you probably won't talk to anyone. You spend your life sort of just alone.

When you're in a group of people and there is another female around, everyone will look past you. Even when you are talking they will look past you and at her. You feel invisible.

Your appearance makes people generally uncomfortable.

Dating is retarded because most men don't care about the fact that you have a degree or are nice or can cook, they only care about your face and body. Your choices are to be celibate or end up as someone's practice girlfriend. Then you hit the wall and you're not even good for practice.

Your parents are insanely disappointed they didn't have a son, or at least an attractive daughter.

Everyone blames you for your short comings, even though you couldn't help being born ugly.

But lol, according to robots it's easymode because ugly girls can get some HIV-infested nigger off of craigslist to fuck them for twenty minutes and go. Apparently that solves rejection by your family, peers, etc.
>>
File: bait2.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
>>28883471
It's like you're not even trying.
>>
>>28883708
I'm fat and you're wrong. It's an unhealthy lifestyle, being fat. Sure some people carry their weight well, but it's a danger to be overweight since it slows you down more and increases the risk of diabetes, which is not fun to have
>>
File: 1442871741622.png (108 KB, 526x437) Image search: [Google]
1442871741622.png
108 KB, 526x437
>>28883855
>Implying doritos on top of pizza and a milkshake 4 times a day is not worth the beetus
>>
>>28883805
>can get some HIV-infested nigger

>racist

Dropped.

fuck off ugly roastie whore

being racist ISNT nice
>>
>>28883805
lose weight ya fat bitch
>>
>>28883471
So long as you are not fat and have no disfigurements ANY MAN WILL FUCK YOU
>>
>>28883416
A womans' only purpose is to bear a healthy child. A woman who is ugly has bad genes and will likely not find a mate, as women generally don't have other good characteristics like men, who can be funny, rich, talented or charismatic to make up for it.

An ugly woman is as useless as a chocolate teapot and has no purpose. It must feel pretty empty.
>>
To all you robots saying it's impossible, take a step back and think about how you all are not only desperate but have the illusion that ugly girls rarely exist.

>>28883805
This is me and I lost weight already.

What sucks is that men will be into fat women. So I have to try to compete with fat pretty women and I still lose.

>>28884286
There's a difference between black and nigger. But some people like to date their own race.

>>28884372
Women can have personalities men just don't care for it.
>>
Life ranking in difficulty:

ugly male->normal male->ugly female->normal female->attractive female->attractive male
>>
>>28884347
Sex isn't companionship. Sex isn't marriage. Sex isn't a relationship. Sex isn't attraction. You can blindfold a woman and fuck her from behind as soon as she glimpses at an ugly man she will cry rape. As soon as the man glimpses at the ugly female he will cut off all contact. If you are satisfied with sex only then go rape girls and post about how you are Chad.
>>
>>28883805
Just stop stuffing your face with McDonalds, you fucking pig.

That's literally the only thing women have to do to be attractive.
>>
>>28884496
>There's a difference between black and nigger. But some people like to date their own race.

This whole sentence is racist, if you cant see that then you cant see why youre not a nice person.
>>
>>28883805
accurate answer that malebots will ignore/ try to pick apart
>>
>>28884557
Okay. There is nothing wrong with being racist as long as you don't outwardly act racist. I may hate niggers but I don't treat them any different. Black people are cool, but only at a distance.
I am Hispanic so I prefer my own people to be around. I have every right to just as every other person.
>>
>>28884496
Some women have personalities, but most are boring. Attractive ones don't need them, and ugly ones usually are tryhards.

I'm shallow- I'll admit, I only like women for their bodies.
>>
>>28884597
>try to pick apart

Yes we just need to listen and believe.
>>
>>28884650
That is fair I agree with you anon (I'm not the guy who called you racist). If as a hispanic you prefer to be around those with similar looks and cultures, it is technically racist, but I think it is fine.

I really prefer not to be around blacks, I find most of them to be aggressive and tryhard gangsters, but I won't outwardly show my racism. Some are OK, most I've met are fuckheads.

I prefer to be around my white and asian friends.
>>
>>28883805
So basically the same as being an unnatractive male.
>>
>>28883416
You don't get showered with as much attention as other girls but still probably find someone to be with, fall in love, and have a family and nice home life.
>>
>>28884652
Yeah. Not angry that people are shallow. You can't force others to like you and you aren't entitled to being liked. We ugly girls just come to terms with living in a world that isn't for us. If you are born ugly and female you might as well kill yourself. I know I'll be dying a virgin before I hit 30 unless I find a really good job and area to live in for specific interests.
>>
>>28883442
first post == best post

in other words,

/thread
>>
>>28884696
It actually isn't racist to prefer your own people. It becomes racism when you view them as inferior, hate them, stereotype prejudice and discriminate. Why you are calling yourself racist for something as innocent as ethnocentrism.

Can't blame you for all the liberals calling anything a racist these days though.
>>
>>28884496
>Women can have personalities men just don't care for it.

Being ugly I wouldn't even want a 10/10 Stacy, honestly, I'd just feel like an impostor and would be self-conscious with her. Problem is I don't even have the confidence (which most women want, no?) to attract even the nice "ugly" ones (there's very few women I find totally unattractive) who would care for me, which is what I really want. As a man you're expected to initiate everything and be the dominant/authoritative one in a relationship, which I'm not capable of. Looks do play a part for men too, I'll accept not as much as they do for women, true, but if you're an ugly man with no confidence, you're screwed, women won't even look twice.
>>
Google Julie Terryberry. That's what the female robot looks like. She's ugly as shit, fat and has multiple mental illnesses and yet she has 3 guys she juggles. Also is a neet with no work experience and barely leaves the house.
That should tell you how an ugly girl lives.
>>
>>28884850
If you can't even conjur up any attraction for the woman not only will the relationship be pointless but you will make yourself miserable.
Women are extremely insecure and if you can't reassure her you care for her in every way, you will poison the relationship.

Also yes, you are supposed to be the aggressor, but you can't be blamed if nobody teaches you. Men are supposed to be taught how to act like Men. Just like nobody teaches a girl to walk up to men and ask them out unless it's Asian culture.
>>
>>28883471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJDnqNLwCNg

if I had that screenshot of the egg girl OKC I would post it

or the war pig

an ugly woman lives a better life than an attractive man
>>
>>28884830
True man, the liberals got in my head I guess
>>
It's fine.
The way people treat you is a bit more dependent upon merit and chance, but there are still a lot of people who kiss your ass just because you're a girl.
Certain people even like you more then conventionally attractive girls, people with ugly moms, those who've been hurt by pretty girls, other hags.
It's fine, probably falls at an average between tiers of human experience.
>>
>>28883416
Being a female period is easier than being a male. That girl might not be good enough to fuck Chad (which probably kills her inside), but she still is guaranteed to get guys better looking than her just because all girls fuck up instead of across.
>>
>>28884372
As an ugly fat woman, if anyone has chocolate teapots lying around that they don't want, please give them to me.
>>
>>28884939
I like to think I'd be a decent partner if I ever managed to get to that stage. Like I said, my standards aren't exactly high so I think I could keep the attraction going so long as she genuinely cared for me, although my inexperience would likely be a huge hurdle and I don't know if women would tolerate it.

I've had girls openly laugh at me before when I've pursued them, which makes me think I have no chance whatsoever. They weren't even particularly attractive or popular. So yeah, at this point it's just easier to not bother, it's more how normies think I'm strange that annoys me. Men and women who have no trouble attracting partners have no time for someone like me.
>>
>>28884955
Everyone on /r9k/ needs to watch this video
>>
>>28884878
From the pictures I've seen, she's trashy enough to get my dick hard and she's not hambeast mode. I'd probably have rough sex with her. Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>28884286
> crying about someone being racist
> on 4chan
>>
>>28885113

I've turned my inexperience into an asset before. It's really easy but only works on insecure girls to my knowledge. I was just open about it and made a bunch of self deprecating jokes they never took seriously.

That and I (think) I'm moderately attractive.
>>
>>28883416
how do you get strep ankle?
>>
File: photo.jpg (48 KB, 511x512) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
48 KB, 511x512
>>28884878
She's white and looks average. If she lost weight she would be attractive. This is not an ugly female.
>>
File: angry bear.jpg (283 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
angry bear.jpg
283 KB, 1536x1024
>>28883805
>or end up as someone's practice girlfriend
most robots would kill to be some girl's practice boyfriend. Everything in your post is what a male robot goes through, except much worse because we get none of the benefits or special treatment that women get for having a pussy. We have no sympathizers, no whiteknights fighting for our cause; we're always told to grow up, be a man, if you don't do x, y and z, you're not a real man, you must look like chad, walk like chad, talk like chad, be successful like chad, fuck like chad and if you don't have a big enough cock to fill every woman's cavernous vagina on the planet, you're too small, no pussy for you. You're not chad? well fuck you, you're gonna stay alone for the rest of your life.
You say you feel invisible? You make people feel a little uncomfortable? Try the outright disgust, contempt, ridicule, pity and scorn that an average robot feels. While most robots would kill to hold a girl's hand, to kiss her, you're worried about finding a guy to settle down with. This is the kind of shit I'm talking about; all women have the same standard: the chad standard. Even "robot" girls aim for chad (and will get a lot more attention than a male robot will ever get). Please kill yourself.
>>
>>28883716
Post pics. I bet you're cute I can just tell
>>
>>28885548
>She's white
This is an important point to note. While maybe some non-white ugly girls can have truly shit lives that come close to what the average male robot goes through, it's impossible for white women to experience anything even close to loneliness. Hell if you're a white woman and posting on 4chan at all you've already won. Doesn't matter how ugly you are, you could get a good looking bf just because of how much your race is valued by posters here who are worried about "muh white genocide" and the like.
>>
Im attracted to my unattractive coworker.

For some reason i like ugly girls as long they are not fat.
>>
>>28884557
>caring about racism on 4chan
Tumblr please go, tits first though
>>
>>28883416
Average-looking guys will constantly beg to fuck you. You will be publicly propositioned at least 3 times a week. Your word will be treated as gospel.
>>
it's like being a slightly above average male
>>
>>28885548
her right ear look just like mine, hate them
>>
>>28883716
That sounds pretty sad. Here's your reply.
>>
>>28885051
i lold

Good timing
>>
File: 1457190185536.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1457190185536.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>28883471

Once again get fucked by science pic related.

Men have the most diversified scale of attraction for women. Fat, skinny, ugly, pretty, smelly, tall, short, goofy, serious. The list goes on. Women only want chad and the plethora of social media and dating site statistics all prove that. If you are this fucking roasted that you have literally lie about a 100% already proven uncomfortable truth then get the fuck off this board since you're obviously bitter and that means you are a loser despite living life on easy mode.
>>
File: 1464029188880.png (19 KB, 503x644) Image search: [Google]
1464029188880.png
19 KB, 503x644
>>28883663

They are rich and your anecdotes don't beat out science which has already proven hypergamy.

Jesus you sound like some assbackwards creationist attempting to contradict 100% proven facts.
>>
File: 1455599927988.png (34 KB, 300x267) Image search: [Google]
1455599927988.png
34 KB, 300x267
>>28884497
> implying being an attractive female involves any degree of difficulty
>>
File: 1464208097534.jpg (30 KB, 300x390) Image search: [Google]
1464208097534.jpg
30 KB, 300x390
>>28884597

Most robots will offer to be her loyal bf even if she was to post a 2/10 gretchan mugshot which she will summarily reject or outright ignore and then go on to continue to complain about foreveralone.

go ahead, try it. you wont. cause you're full of shit. this wont get a response. toasted roastie gets buttblasted with the truth #52342334.
>>
>>28886215
I don't think you understand why it's wrong for a girl to be somebody's practice girl friend.
>>
>>28883471
Agreed. Society demands women to be pretty and when they are not they are scorned and treated like dirt especially while growing up.
>>
>>28883716
As an ugly girl growing up i agree. Once i started losing weight and paid attention to fashion, makeup, hair, and all the intense beauty things other women do i wound up getting a lot more attention and everyone became nice to me. All because of the way i look. My case is a unique one as my issue was that i never took care of myself due to depression growing up, but once i started to i had the good genes to pull it off. It's a shallow existence and stacy's life is a vapid one even if it is fun.

I want to die.
>>
>>28886215
>most robots would kill to be some girl's practice boyfriend.
So...they didn't get to like her for who she is, at this point they are so desperate for a girl they'll lower themselves just to be with one, no matter who she is? It reeks of desperation and toxic relationship that no-one wants be in.
>>
>>28889006
>okcupid
>science
Top kek
>>
>>28890611
>they didn't get to like her for who she is
this is just a meme, but maybe you are too young to understand
>>
I'm an ugly Chinese girl and it's hell. My parents have told me I'm only allowed to get a white bf, but the only interest in me has been from weirdo Chinese guys.
>>
>>28890713
Looks are much more important to Asians they always tell you you're ugly
>>
>>28883416
Generally Girls are only valued for their looks so if you're ugly then you literally have nothing to offer.

If you're an ugly guy, you can still be "valuable" to society in other ways. For example, a lot of male politicians and businessmen are pretty ugly but are still very successful and therefore desired.

As an ugly woman, even if you excel in other areas like buisness or politics, you are identified as "the ugly woman". Even if it's totally unrelated and you have really good ideas, women are expected to be beautiful, so if you are ugly that's all people will really care about.
>>
>>28890745
Yeah but most Chinese girls don't date Chinese boys so there's a shortage
>>
>>28890745
I'm black and I've had like 5 Asian women this year try to fuck me. Some of them were over 30 but Asians over 30 are basically like white 25 year olds
>>
>>28886215
Fucking roger, well said my man
>>
>>28890704
I'm sure you're older than me by the way you're expressing yourself with meme magic and not a single real argument.
>>
>>28883416
It's like being an attractive female, but less so. You still get men who'd worship and do anything for you, just not as many, and particularly not as many attractive ones. You'd still be vapid and stupid, but not having so much attention might free you enough to build some semblance of a personality and a few interests that involve something other than seeking attention and validation. You might even pay attention in school and develop the ability to think critically.

In terms of what you get given, which seems to what most people in this thread care about, you'd be better off than an unattractive male. But, at the end of the day, the only thing women seem to value about themselves is their appearance, so it can't be fun to know that there are so many better looking women than you and/or to have to go through strenuous levels of "body positive" cognitive dissonance to feel good about yourself. At least men can compensate for their appearance in other ways, and derive enjoyment from things other than the attention they get for their appearance.
>>
>>28890704
What part of practice do you not understand? Most people go into relationships to use others for sex or something else. These are toxic and relationships nobody wants to be in.
>>
>>28890830
Except that's not true at all.
You will notice that even women with deformities or that fit fetishes have some type of attractive feature on them.
Don't ever compare being an attracted female to being ugly like it's nothing. Attractive women are handed life by existing.
>>
>>28890928
What? I'm saying ugly women are handed stuff just for existing, it's just that attractive women are handed much more. Still, there will always be a desperate guy to leech off as an ugly woman. Not the ideal guy for sure, but on the other hand, an ugly man would never be able to leech off a woman by virtue of his looks.
>>
>>28890999
That's not even true. What "ugly women" are getting handed anything? I'm sure by ugly you mean a white average woman who is slightly overweight, in that case you don't know what ugly really is.
>>
>>28883416
>ginger, fedora-lord chad
>>
>>28886215
being a practice bf/gf isn't that great tho, getting possibly laid is a plus but if you actually develop feelings for others and they leave, it will just leave you more depressed and more of an empty shell you once were.
>>
>>28891174
>What "ugly women" are getting handed anything?
Any of them that want handouts and know where/how to look for them. Go on Tumblr and look at all the severe fetal alcohol syndrome landwhales that get donations from beta males.
>>
>>28883615
at least you can lose your virginity, you can't lose your whoredom/get people to stop calling you a whore.
>>
>>28891265
Fetal alcohol syndrome is not ugliness.
Fat is not ugliness.
If she is white and have a decent face she is an attractive female. So you are basically pointing me in the direction of non-ugly females.
>>
>>28883805
>some HIV-infested nigger
Disregarding an entire race of men who'd worship you is cheating (not to mention the so-called "practice" boyfriends you're choosing to disregard). Unattractive men don't get any of that.

>>28891399
I'll put it this way, since this seems difficult for you to understand. There isn't a single woman, no matter how ugly, who wouldn't get at least one match on Tinder in a week. For an ugly man there's a very real possibility you could not get a single match no matter what you do.
>>
>>28891442
You don't seem to understand that tinder is for hookups. Men will message an "ugly" girl for easy sex. They aren't going to take her out on dates, but her things, love her, marry her for being ugly.
>>
>>28891532
No, I perfectly understand. Ugly women get to have sex with other people, ugly men don't.
>>
I find it hilarious that in this very thread there is actually an ugly girl complaining about getting a 'practical' girlfriend.
Isn't that amazing? You still can get tons of men who will accept that role, heck, you will eventually find one who will genuinely accept to be your husband once you hit your 22ish because he will probably think that 'he has to look past the physical appearance this is 2016' etc.

Now, want me to talk about all the average males I know that can't get a girlfriend or, more funny, that get rejected by girls precisely like you?

But you're right, you have it so bad because you're a woman, right?
>>
>>28891683
All an average male needs is a good job and money and grab an average chick with personality.

No man will agree to an ugly girl for marriage or relationship. That's false. No man does that not with hook up culture and home wreckers. Men don't even fucking get married anymore and you think an ugly girl will be married by 22?
>>
Your chances of being a truly ugly woman (ie, nobody will ever love you) are very, very, VERY small. Genetically, there are so many more things that can disqualify men from even being able to participate in the dating game than there are for women.

However, in the very rare chance that you are one of these truly hideous beastwomen, it's probably worse than being an unattractive man.
>>
>>28891726
>All an average male needs is a good job and money
See what you did there?

>No man will agree to an ugly girl for marriage or relationship.
Are you for real? You must be a teen, that's clearly not how the real world works.
>>
>>28891726
The fact you're even thinking about marriage proves our point, you stupid cunt. Ugly men struggle to get women to even acknowledge that they exist.
>>
>>28891759
This is reasonable.
>>
File: smug trump.png (588 KB, 684x508) Image search: [Google]
smug trump.png
588 KB, 684x508
>>28887549
Fucking this right here. White women are the most privileged group of people yet scream oppression when there is none.
>>
Not even going to read the thread since it's probably very depressing, but if there's a genuine lonely ugly KHV fembot ITT, leave stats/info.
>>
>>28891861
Heh, that's the joke.

Even if she was here, she would probably not do that because she has already labeled all of us as misogynistic losers who needs to die in a fire because we're all browsing /r9k/.
... even though she's also browsing /r9k/.

And even worse, you actually came and told that you'd still accept her if you had her contact infos.
>>
>>28887549
Nah, even if you're not white and genuinely ugly there's always a guy with a fetish. I understand completely if you don't want anything to do with creepy fetishists, but at least they have the option and can get free stuff from them.
>>
>>28887549
I'm a non-white ugly girl and it's good to FINALLY see someone acknowledge my plight instead of just trying to lumo my experiences with Becky's
Sucks having to hear "oh but you get this and you get that" when no I fucking don't

White people can't really be robots
Cyborgs at best
>>
>>28891973
Well if you're going to make points out of one in one million scenarios then no one anywhere ever has to be alone because no matter how ugly or pathetic you are there is always bound to be someone somewhere who wants to do something fucked up to you
>>
>>28892015
>White people can't really be robots
>Cyborgs at best
True. Non-white ugly girls still have it better than non-white ugly men. There's no way around it, roastie.
>>
>>28892043
>Well if you're going to make points out of one in one million scenarios
No but seriously go sit in a park for one hour or so Jesus. That's not a one in one million scenario, that's the average mid/low-social couple you dingus.
>>
>>28892044
Prettyness isn't that valued on non-whites though, so the ugly men are neutral. Remember that being cucked nu-males who let women do everything they want is a white thing.
I mean, look at India. Even their male movie stars are ugly, and if all the men in the country are ugly then what can the women do
>>
>>28892101
Yes, things are different in different cultural contexts. In western society, women always have it better than their male counterparts.
>>
>>28892172
Whoever the different treatment non-white women get cause then to be way less entitled therefore their men get much more leeway
>>
>>28892225
In English?
>>
>>28892265
Non-white women aren't entitled Stacies
They don't expect much from their men
>>
>>28883416
>Chad

topkek
>>
>>28883416
>What's it like being an unattractive female?
>not having this saved

lurk for 2 years cunt
>>
>>28892429
A 5/10 isn't ugly

See guys are so obsessed with female beauty they can't even acknowledge ugly women
>>
>>28892429
now I'm depressed. thanks, anon
>>
>>28892490
Jesus, you're thick. If a 5/10 woman gets more than a 5/10 man, it stands to reason an ugly woman would get more than an ugly man, too.
>>
>>28890678

>dating site statistics
>not scientific statistics on dating

has menstrual blood leaked into your circuitry?so we need a candid study of the mating habits of actual scientists in sciency laboratories or some shit to have a scientific study on dating.
>>
>>28883682
God this is cringey
>>
>>28891847

What was that anthropological study that concluded whit western women are the most privileged class in human history? oppression top kek.
>>
Better than an unattractive male in terms of sexual market value and in terms of societal privilege. Worse in terms of how much shit other women will give you, if only because women are more vicious with each other.
>>
>>28892512
It doesn't stand for shit

Do 10/10 women have it better than 10/10 men? Nope

Things change as the scale goes up and down
>>
File: 1457737887744.jpg (49 KB, 960x444) Image search: [Google]
1457737887744.jpg
49 KB, 960x444
>>28892490

Lurk more you pig.
>>
File: hypergamy-in-a-pic.jpg (55 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
hypergamy-in-a-pic.jpg
55 KB, 720x540
>>28892771

>10% of men have it better than everyone else
> 90% of women have it better than 90% of men
>men have it better than women

Women cant seem to math.
>>
>>28883416
>lolol
lolol
>>
>>28883416
There's really not a lot of room in the world for ugly girls it seems. I mean like most trade workers are ugly blokes, but they're strong ugly blokes, they have a place in the world. Burly, brutish lumberjacks and steelworkers. Some girls will still be into that. What are fat ugly women? The receptionists at fucking chiropractors, they are cleaning ladies. There's very little place of prestige for them.

I mean in terms of finding sex, I'd say that ugly women have it easier.
>>
You're pretty much more useless than a used condom. If women weren't just meant for breeding and child rearing our race would have died out thousands of years ago.

Funnily enough though I still see some desperate dudes date them.
>>
>>28892848
And you can't seem to read
No one is talking about 90% of women, this is about ugly women SPECIFICALLY
>>
>>28892811
>two weeks
LOL

Keep going. Try months if not years especially if you live in a sleepy suburb.
>>
>>28893015

Wow I'm talking to a chick with room temperature iq.

90% of the non top 10% of women includes all ugly women you dumb fucking imbecile. Next.
>>
>>28886215
>most robots would kill to be some girl's practice boyfriend.
You can find one if you are willing to compromise your finances hard enough. Because this is what being used is about; when they leave, you are left with less than you began with.
>>
>>28889006

>Perfect bell curve

Makes me proud.
>>
>>28893068
Ugly women are 5% and 10/10s are another 5% so with your vague figure of 90% of women how was I supposed to know who you sre sperging out about
Besides if you're going to include everyone who is not a 10/10 in the 90% you're going to have both 8/10s amd 2/10s in the same group and how the fuck is that going to produce reliable results

If we're gonna talk about 5/10s only include 5s, if it's about 10s then only 10s, and if it's about 2s then only 2s or else it's biased bullshit
>>
Most pornstars are ugly as sin, so i guess you get a lot of dick and money?
>>
>>28893140
look at the pic he posted, retard
>>
>>28893147
If they were ugly people wouldn't pay to watch them
>>
>>28893140

>Besides if you're going to include everyone who is not a 10/10 in the 90% you're going to have both 8/10s amd 2/10s in the same group and how the fuck is that going to produce reliable results

Holy shit a cabbage given sentience by a strange radiation leak has more intelligence than you. You seem to have a problem with percentages so let me put it this way so you can fuck off already.

According to you 10/10 women don't do better than their male counterparts. Fine. Chad is king.

But that still leaves the women and men who are 9/10, 8/10, 7/10, 6/10, 5/10, 4/10, 3/10, 2/10, 1/10. Of which, the women are all better off than each and everyone one of their counterparts. In fact, according to those dating site scales and bell curves, women do better than even the men who are above them several notches.

Now why don't you go play with your buttplugs or something and stop complaining about shit you have no right to be complaining about.
>>
>>28893271
Some ugly badly made pic with no source other than some dude's bitter imagination
Big whoop
What next are you going to start posting sonic fanart and try to make some sort of point wit it
>>
>>28893276
Most are though. They just have good rigs on them. Best examples, Dillion Harper and Holly Michaels, one looks like Seth McFarlane and the other like a tranny. But they have killer bods. August Ames also looks like a transvestite.
>>
>>28893286

That's because women always shoot up past their league. With the inevitable technological advancement of sex robots and vr girls, women will be forced down to a more even playing field. By then it might be too late when the generation of iphone of sexbot 9000s come out.
>>
>>28893276
wrong as fuck
You can be ugly as gorillas and get work in porn. Facial Abuse is proof of that
>>
>>28893286
I agree with you that the woman 4-5/10 to 9/10 are all better off than the men but the ugly women are in no way better off

Even if I look at your retarded pic like the anon suggest notice that the 2/10 and 1/10 women don't even have arrows
They get nothing

And that's just going by your dating site bull no one even cares about
In terms of societal expectations and respect and things like that ugly women are fucked
>>
>>28893394
Facial abuse hires literal drug addicts who have no other options in life other than let other people use their orifices for cash

No one watches facial abuse for the girls, they watch it for the... Well... Abuse
>>
>>28893357
>she insults things she dislikes by calling them ugly
found the woman
>>
>>28892015
>>28883805
Hey, see >>28891861 please.
>>
File: j93L7xT.webm (94 KB, 372x210) Image search: [Google]
j93L7xT.webm
94 KB, 372x210
>>28893377
Obviously I have no idea who these women are so I googled them and
>Dillion Harper

Wow is that seriously what robots think an ugly woman look like? For fuck's sake
>>
>>28893472
Duh. I also called it badly made if it softens the blow
>>
>>28893411

I know the pic with the smileys is nicer for you to look at madam, but you're actually supposed to look at the charts showing data from actual dating sites.

Did I mention people on dating sites are real? That unlike you, women on there manage to change their week old tampons and find suitable men to go out with. Its not pretend. You do know that right?

>ugly women have it worse.

Nope. Bye.
>>
All a woman needs to do is not be obese

A man needs to achieve an unprecedented amount of accomplishments and features to obtain a woman that is not obese
>>
File: 1464455364568.jpg (294 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464455364568.jpg
294 KB, 900x900
>>28893357

You know what happens to your opinions now don't you?
>>
File: 1452516769354.png (536 KB, 776x840) Image search: [Google]
1452516769354.png
536 KB, 776x840
>>28893381

Can you imagine the levels of butthurt amongst women? Staceys will be dethroned overnight, averages will be fighting over all the poor men who cant afford the sexbot9000 and all blow avg uglies will either commit suicide or turn to lesbianism.
>>
>>28893603
I don't. Explain it to me
>>
>>28893758

It means you have a prolapsed vagina and that's why you're angry.
>>
>>28883805
>being a practice fucktoy

Ugly men don't even get that luxury you stupid roastie bitch. We have to compete with men and get ignored by women. Women have HUGE support groups and advantages in society no man ever gets. And then black men and other non-whites have their own support groups they have and are given advantages and help white men are never given.

So being an ugly poor white man in today's society is literally bottom rung. You get no help from anyone and are thought of to have privilege you dont have because of the color of your skin.

So all women and all non-whites should fuck off from this board. This is a white male only board.
>>
>>28893565
>Did I mention people on dating sites are real?

Do you know they're less than 20% of the population? There are lots of people being kept out of the equation if you're going to base your argument of them
>>
>>28893783
I'm not angry and my vagina is still tucked in
>>
>>28893787

Sorry, the hugbox for edgy white teenagers is /pol.
>>
>>28883471
naw senpai. my cousin has had tons of sex and shes not even that good looking. she weighs a lot.
>>
>>28893787
>This is a white male only board.
if you can't see how non-whites can be robots you're retarded and/or a 14 year old who just found /pol/
>>
>>28893906
Do you want an explanation from someone who lives in a country that's 99% white?
>>
>>28894334
if you can do it without exaggerations and cherrypicking, go ahead
>>
>>28894364
It's just a rough outline. I think that it's extremely hard for a black guy to be a robot because there simply aren't any "bad" stereotypes applied to black men in western culture. By "bad" I mean non-masculine -- the worst they'll get is being stereotyped as a thug or drug dealer or generally some kind of a criminal, which is a positive thing when interacting with women. A skinny white guy can be a pencil necked dweeb, a fat white guy will be a creepy neckbeard, while black men just don't have this "creepiness" associated with them -- they can even be rapists but it's a "good rape", a masculine rape, something that women ultimately desire, even if secretly or subconsciously.

For a black guy to be a "loser" he really has to strive to adopt a LOT of stereotypically white lose attributes, he needs to become the creepiest possible otaku or something like that, which erases all culturally assigned masculinity from him.

Otherwise, he can literally just put on a baseball cap backwards, go to a white country, and get positive responses for women, because the black stereotype is hip, cool, streetwise, tough, manly, etc.

It's a bit of a rambling mess, but I think I expressed the general idea.
>>
While I somewhat agree with the above response, Kent is a prime example that African American individuals (not to be confused with filthy niggers) can indeed be robots (for Kent, it's clearly due to his 5'4" height that banished him into the manlet realm.)
>>
File: 1463026038971.jpg (225 KB, 1024x898) Image search: [Google]
1463026038971.jpg
225 KB, 1024x898
>>28894478
I'm not so sure, it's probably harder for a black person to get women, There's just a cultural need to be masculine and strong cause they be growing in da hood, 'yo'
>>
>>28894569
I think it's the other way around actually, this attribute gets assigned to them automatically through halo effect and it takes a LOT of being non-masculine to ruin it.
>>
>>28894478

God why do the crazies from /pol like to occasionally hang out here?
>>
>>28894478
>he can literally just put on a baseball cap backwards, go to a white country, and get positive responses for women, because the black stereotype is hip, cool, streetwise, tough, manly, etc
You missed the part where you have to be attractive or significantly charismatic for this to work, just like with being white. It's also far from a sure thing, because the majority of whites (yourself included, it seems) look down on this type of black. Essentially, you need to be attractive and charismatic to pull it off, and even then only degenerates want you.

I understand why you may think blacks have it better, because you're looking from the outside and are trying to find an external explanation for your own experiences. Being an unattractive, uncool black man is just as bad, if not worse, than being a similar white person. You basically don't exist if you don't fit the stereotype and pull it off well.
>>
>>28894478
Also the same non-masculine stereotypes apply to black people that apply to white. If you're skinny, unfashionable and black, you're still a dweeb, believe me.
>>
>>28893800

There's nothing wrong with dating site samples.

Are you black by any chance? This is the only possible way where I would agree that if you are ugly and fat as fuck, you literally have no chance in life. If you're white, than lose some weight and claim your beta orbiter prize pool.
>>
>>28894633
Black men love fat black women
>>
>>28894595
>>You missed the part where you have to be attractive or significantly charismatic
What does it really mean to be attractive or unattractive while black though?

You're automatically exotic looking to white women and it's much harder to judge attractiveness, since various forms of ugliness are much more likely to go towards the masculine look or be drowned in the overall aura of masculinity.

I'm sure that exceptions exist, but generally I'd say that it's much easier to fit some positive stereotype while black.

If you want an example of the opposite effect in action, just think how much harder it is to fit some positive stereotype as an Indian. See what I mean now?
>>
>>28894595

In western countries, that are majority white, black men are seen as tough guys that are poor and discriminated against. White women don't expect anything from black guys and any difference that black men have are seen as cultural and racial differences. They're more accepting of a black guys problems because they don't expect anything from you but abusive sex, beatings, and non-white kids.

A white guy needs to be a Chad that has a good paying job and is socialble with lots of friends, otherwise you're ignored as a loser. The bar is much lower for non-whites.

So go ahead. Our countries are going to be destroyed from within.
>>
>>28888888
Anyway, I imagine it's a lot like salty coins
>>
>>28894680
>various forms of ugliness are much more likely to go towards the masculine look or be drowned in the overall aura of masculinity.
You could say the same about whites, then. So long as your ugliness is 'masculine' it doesn't matter?

>I'm sure that exceptions exist, but generally I'd say that it's much easier to fit some positive stereotype while black.
Robots are the exception, that's the point.

>>28894681
Maybe it's because you haven't had much exposure to blacks, but there's a much wider range of black people than you think. Imagine being in your position, but black. How would it be practically different? If you're not actually poor and from the hood, the stereotypes don't apply to you, so you aren't getting any white fetishists interested in you.
>>
>>28894722
>So long as your ugliness is 'masculine' it doesn't matter?
That's correct, and this is much harder to achieve as a white guy. Or an Indian. Please don't ignore this example and think about it.
>>
>>28894678
Fat WHITE women you mean

I said it before white people can't be robots
>>
>>28894633
Who said I was fat
I actually have a busted face
Fat girls can still be pretty
>>
>>28894722
>>Maybe it's because you haven't had much exposure to blacks, but there's a much wider range of black people than you think.
This doesn't matter, they get put into boxes that people are exposed to through popular culture. How do you not understand this concept?

If the media tells you that someone can be A, B or C, and you meet someone who's D, you're going to put him into one of the A/B/C boxes automatically, and unless he significantly fucks up, the halo effect and cognitive dissonance will take care of everything going smooth from then on.
>>
>>28894759
I see your point. I disagree, but it's irrelevant. You're arguing that there are less effeminate ugly black men than there are whites. I don't think that's true, but even if it is, the effeminate ugly black men that do exist are still robots.

>>28894790
>If the media tells you that someone can be A, B or C, and you meet someone who's D, you're going to put him into one of the A/B/C boxes
I'm telling you there's a box for stereotypical hood black people, and another box of black people that no one gives a shit about.
>>
>>28894782

Can you post a picture of a man you believe is in your dating range? This usually gets you lot to stop replying because you know its chad and that means the jig is up.
>>
>>28894846
Dating range as in would date me or dating range as in I would like to date?
Because if first I can't imagine his face and if the second you'll obviously find me daydreaming
>>
>>28894722

Fella, I live in NYC. All my friends, literally all my friends are black as fuck ghetto niggers. I'm the token white boy that's kept around because I'm funny.

Every one of them has gone through dozens and dozens of women of all races. My best friend is currently dating a Korean chick and her parents hate it. I have never held hands with a woman in my life.

Hanging out with my friends while were with women tells me all I need to know. Even having out with white women, they treat me like the biggest piece of shit around and are all over my friends and let my friends make fun of them, hit them, and insult them.

One of my friends is 25, never had a job, doesn't go to school or do anything, and he lives in his mothers basement as a NEET and he got a previous girlfriend who was white, give birth to a kid and his current girlfriend who is Asian is pregnant with twins.

I know blacks. My neighbors are Nigerian and brought me to all the big social events in America for Nigerians and they inducted me as an honorary member of their tribe. Almost every black guy goes through dozens of women, has kids with women. They are almost never a virgin loser. The only ones that are are severly disabled or really obese or a really hideous 1/10.
>>
>>28894824
I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that it's much harder to cross the threshold that makes other people consider you "effeminate" if you're black than if you're white. This has nothing to do with innate qualities, and thus it's much easier to exploit the cultural stereotypes to your advantage.

>>28894824
Ok, and for whites, there's a couple dozen boxes below "people that no one gives a shit about". Give a skinny black dweeb a microphone, and give a skinny white dweeb a microphone. Which one of the two do you think will evoke a better response in a test audience?
>>
>>28894870

As in who you think is within your range AND you would approach and ask out and you see a future with.

This ought to be good.
>>
>>28894889
Dude I might be an ugly girl but I'm first and foremost an autistic robot like the rest of you
I'm not approaching anyone, ever
>>
>>28894872
>literally all my friends are black as fuck ghetto niggers
My point is that if you don't fit that stereotype, you're fucked.

>>28894885
The white, for sure. Blacks (the attractive ones, anyway) are sex symbols and rappers. That's it.
>>
>>28894889

>within range AND would date

She's a women, your proposal is a contradiction in her world. She wouldn't date someone in her range.
>>
>>28894885
>Give a skinny black dweeb a microphone, and give a skinny white dweeb a microphone.
They're both equally unattractive. At least if you're a white dweeb people will assume you're intelligent.
>>
>>28894906

He asks you out w/e. Stop being coy about it and answer the fucking thing.
>>
>>28894934
Ride my dick will you

But yes I have no attraction to fellow ugly people
And since I'm not a man I'm not desperate for sex because of raging hormones
>>
>>28894934

No shit idiot. That's the point.
>>
>>28894956
Ok where should I look for a pic
>>
>>28894913

And my point is that I've been around blacks my entire life and it doesn't matter if tey fit that stereotype or not. In fact, it's even better if they don't. It's why hipster niggers are a thing now. You know the type I'm talking about. Skateboard and nerdy hipster niggers. White women LOVE the non-threatening, basically white washed nerdy niggers.

As I said, you have to be basically the bottom 5% trash to be black and be a robot.
>>
>>28883416
You'll have to have some other redeeming qualities.
>>
>>28894985

Do I really have to spoon feed you? Stop stalling roastie.
>>
>>28894965
>not desperate for sex
>makes 20+ posts crying about how she can't get sex (not true, by the way)

>>28894987
I am literally black (well, half black anyway, which is even worse). If it was that easy I'd be fucking do it. I guarantee you, you're looking at this with a confirmation bias and ignoring all the uncool blacks. It's easy to do when black people make up such a small portion of the population, because for every 1 black robot you see out and about, you'll see 20 white robots.
>>
>>28895039
I'm not saying I'm desperate for sex
I'm saying ugly women are in a lower position in society than ugly men
>>
>>28895063
You're retarded then.
>>
>>28895039

And I'm telling you I grew up in a neighborhood an went to school where blacks were the majority. Even in the universities I went to, blacks were the most desirable men to women. Maybe it's a NY thing.
>>
>>28893286
>Holy shit a cabbage given sentience by a strange radiation leak has more intelligence than you

just so you know i caught the reference
>>
>>28893787
>This is a white male only board.
This triggered me to be honest because I'm black. I haven't left my house in almost 2 years and socially inept with crippling anxiety. Black robots do exist.
>>
File: tumblr_lixk3dkqwT1qajceb.jpg (20 KB, 284x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lixk3dkqwT1qajceb.jpg
20 KB, 284x400
>>28895028
That would be nice since if I were to google it I would either need a name and so would only find a bunch of celebrities who are rarely ever below 5/10 or if I were to search for something more basic I would get s bunch of stock images

If you want to delve into this girl talk shit and go "omg which celebrity would you like to take" I like cute kinds frumpy musician faggots like Julian Casablancas and the like
But I don't think he's within my range at all
>>
>>28895094
No one gives a shit about insane people, if you're insane and a "robot" because you're insane, go to a fucking insane asylum. This is for people who are shat on by society through no fault of their own, not legitimate crazies.
>>
>>28895074
Your mom is retarded
>>
>>28895117
>s bunch of stock images
So you don't think the guys on those are even human?
>>
>>28895076
Maybe the most desirable black is more desirable than the most desirable white to certain degenerate white women. Doesn't change the fact that non-whites can be robots, which is what this argument is about.
>>
>>28895140

The only blacks that can claim robothood are the severly obese and the severly retarded. Everything else is self-inflicted.
>>
>>28895120
You can be black and a robot without being insane. Regardless, being crazy is no more your fault than being ugly.
>>
>>28895140
HERP DERP ONE EXCEPTION MEANS THAT EVERYTHING IS WRONG HERP DERP THERE ARE NO SOCIETAL TRENDS HERP DERP IF TRUMP DID IT WHY CAN'T YOU

UMAD BRO YES U MAD UMDA UM DUMBUDMABUDMA
>>
>>28892382
Bullshit. I'm a non white Stacy and I expect a lot out of anyone I date. It's called having standards.
>>
>>28895181
If you're so crazy, go to a crazy house, already told you. They'll sedate you and give you drugs to make you jerk off less and all will be well.

Otherwise it's your fault because you're a lazy piece of shit who needs to man up.
>>
>>28895120
If you honestly believe that all you're problems stem from the fact that you're a white male then you're the insane one.
>>
>>28895137
They are human
Humans who model for photographers for a living
Therefore not likely I'll find a homely looking one
>>
>>28895205
HEHE I HAVE CONSTRUCTED LE MASTERFUL LE STRAWMAN THAT WILL LE SHOW HIM HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
>>
>>28895117

Based on your description of yourself, he seems out of your league. Lets say non of those type of guys ever ask you out. How long are you willing to go until you cave in and settle for someone in your range?
>>
>>28895205

Whites are held to higher standards. We don't get any help and are actually treated as privileged villains of society. So we get none of the benefits of the chads and get all of the anger and jealousy that non-whites have for whites.
>>
>>28895180
If you're going to view the world through generalizations I could easily say the same about whites. Most white people who aren't obese or retarded are in relationships, or at least have been in the recent past.

>>28895188
>HERP DERP THERE ARE NO SOCIETAL TRENDS
Robots are a minority in all races you fucking idiot. The reason "normies" are called normies is because they're fucking normal - the average person.
>>
>>28895232
>he seems out of your league.

I agree
I don't know how to look for pictures of guys in my league however
>>
>>28895253

Well neither do I without an example of what you look like.
>>
>>28895120
>be white
>thinks he's entitled to being a robot because of the BBC cuck meme
>meanwhile every race in the world wants to fuck and marry whites

The only people who more often than not aren't robot are white people. Basically it's just a bunch of lazy sacks of shit who get full support from their middle class or above families and then come here being pseudo Elliots.

They aren't even on par with Elliot Rodgers because they are more attractive than him by being pure white.
>>
>>28895250

The vast majority of people on 4chan, reddit, all internet shit in general, are white people, and the vast majority of adult virgins are white men.

White women literally pay to go to non-white countries to get fucked by the locals and they vote for more immigration because they hate white men and being white. So white countries are projected to be majority non-white in less than 100 years while the rest of the world will be homogenous.
>>
>>28895237
I would much rather be white than black. You make it sound like it's a good thing that we're held to lower standards. Black are looked at as the dumbest and least attractive race with their stupid violent culture along with the dead beat fathers and single mothers. Even here they are hated and told >This is a white male only board.
Blacks are swamped with negative stereotypes while whites aren't. Black robots have it much worse than white robots.
>>
>>28895397

>white race is dying out halp!

Would you idiots stop feeding the lurking /poltard already?
>>
>>28895358
I disagree with this, too. People need to realize any race can be a robot. Women have an idealized view of men, end of story. It's different for white men and black men, but if you're not upwards of a 6/10 within your race, you're fucked.

>>28895397
>The vast majority of people on 4chan, reddit, all internet shit in general, are white people, and the vast majority of adult virgins are white men.
The vast majority of people in the western world are white men. What's your point?
>>
>>28895325
Then we're stumped
>>
>>28895432
*The vast majority of people in the western world are white
>>
>>28895397
>re projected to be majority non-white in less than 100 years
More like less than 20 years.
>>
>>28895432
Actually, the majority of people are women. There are significantly more women than men, which is why females exert so much power over democratic societies.
>>
>>28895506

Plus women are the only gender that votes as a bloc. Giving them immense political power. How many politicians pander to men? Virtually non and men are expendable tot he government.
>>
>>28895506
I have already corrected myself. I meant to say the majority of people in the western world are white.
>>
>>28895432

I didn't know the internet was only for westerners. Non-western people don't have to deal with the problems white men have to deal with because of feminism, white guilt, huge immigration and demographic change, and the vilification of their own men.

White men are assigned guilt and shame solely because of their race and gender.
>>
>>28895556
>Non-western people don't have to deal with the problems white men have to deal with because of feminism, white guilt, huge immigration and demographic change, and the vilification of their own men.
Yes we do, did you miss the whole globalization thing?
>>
>>28895556
Reddit and 4chan, the examples you posted, are marketed towards westerners. You'll notice Sina Weibo, as another example, doesn't have as many white users, because it's not marketed towards westeners. Didn't think I'd have to clear that up, but there you go.

>Non-western people don't have to deal with the problems white men have to deal with because of feminism, white guilt, huge immigration and demographic change, and the vilification of their own men.
Non-western people are really irrelevant. The robot-normie dynamic doesn't apply outside of the western world. I'm arguing that non-whites within western society can be robots, and that the proportion of them within their own race is equal (or at the very least comparable) to that of white robots within their own race.
>>
>>28895673
>>Non-western people are really irrelevant. The robot-normie dynamic doesn't apply outside of the western world.
Complete bullshit. We get the same cultural concepts you produce, except a little bit later, and exaggerated in a monstrous caricatural manner. When you people start realizing they're bullshit, they force it onto us (and everyone already knows they're bullshit but they still have to do it).
>>
>>28895709
Fine, they're irrelevant to the argument taking place.
>>
>>28895673

Then we can look at every study done that examines race and sex which shows that black men have more sex partners and a lower rate of virginity than whites.
>>
>>28895809
>lower rate of virginity than whites
Go ahead and post those statistics. You're probably right in terms of juvenile virginity, but I highly doubt there is that significant a difference in the virginity rate above the age of 21.

Also remember that poor people generally fuck like rabbits. I'd like to see a study that takes into account social class as well.
>>
>>28895890
>poor people generally fuck like rabbits
Haha, funny joke. If I wasn't poor I'd be buying whores every day. Then again if I wasn't poor women would want me in the first place.
>>
>>28895920
Poor people who live amongst other poor people. Working class is a better way to put it. You're average white trash or nigger is unlikely to be a virgin because they do nothing but fuck, eat shitty food and take drugs all day.
>>
>>28895952
*Your average
>>
>>28893137
Men are amazingly logical. God I love being a guy
>>
>>28895952
But I do live amongst other poor people, the women are only looking for opportunities to leave by getting a rich guy.

Perhaps you're talking about the "poor" in America who get a free ride regardless, but those people aren't actually poor, they're just intellectually subhuman.
>>
>>28895992
Kek. That's exactly what I'm talking about, the lowest of the low. No opportunities given, and none taken. A higher percentage of the black population is in this situation, so it skews the statistics. In the middle class (even the lower class), I'd be surprised to see much of a variation in the virginity rate between blacks and whites, but I'm open to being proven wrong.
>>
>>28896055
*even the lower middle class
I'm tired
>>
>>28896055
>the lowest of the low.
That's hardly the lowest of the low, since they get more free money than an actual employed educated person gets in more than half of the world.
>>
>>28896087
The lowest of the low within the society we're actually talking about. Still waiting on those stats.
>>
File: 3215167-dredd[1].jpg (56 KB, 610x391) Image search: [Google]
3215167-dredd[1].jpg
56 KB, 610x391
>>28893381

>20% of the women that had sex through tinder were cheating
>>
>>28883805
tl;dr
Being unattractive guarantees you a terrible existence whether male or female

Ain't nature grand?
>>
File: downs female.png (562 KB, 978x746) Image search: [Google]
downs female.png
562 KB, 978x746
asdsadfxfbv
>>
>>28897060
/thread

Roasties leave
>>
>>28893787
> r9k is only for XYZ
No it's not.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.