[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you honestly respond to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 18
File: whooops.jpg (376 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
whooops.jpg
376 KB, 750x1334
How would you honestly respond to this?
>>
who the hell are you? oregano
>>
id literally just ask her why
>>
>>28882827

I'd probably have to shut off and do nothing, because if I attempted to do something my rage would quickly escalate until everyone around me is dead and my turn into a sith would be complete
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 224x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 224x311
>>28882827
Snapchat a pic of me killing her pets.
>>
>>28882827
I'd probably throw myself off a building. Girlfriend won't need me any longer and I'm already suicidal, so why not?
>>
>>28882827

I'd ignore her and block her ass everywhere. What's the use in responding?

But honestly, I'd avoid that situation by not dating a stupid attention whore in the first place.
>>
File: 1458261227785.png (217 KB, 525x409) Image search: [Google]
1458261227785.png
217 KB, 525x409
>2016
>having any women in your life but family
it's like you want to be hurt
>>
>>28882827
>boarboarwantsmoar.jpg
>>
Got beaten by that guy you hate, whooops XD
>>
File: dfda.jpg (25 KB, 546x409) Image search: [Google]
dfda.jpg
25 KB, 546x409
>>28882827
offer my pussy to him as well
>>
go to their house in night and BURN
>>
post it on social media with her name tagged all over it
>>
File: Pepemask.jpg (320 KB, 1280x902) Image search: [Google]
Pepemask.jpg
320 KB, 1280x902
Ignore it and continue living my life unaffected.

Remember, wear something fancy.
>>
The right thing to do is ignore it. She will never love you but that's okay. Find someone who does love you.

>inb4 cuck

The one thing not to do is take her back when she's all washed out.
>>
I would start waggling my willy
>>
just totally ignore. even if you spread her nudes, stole her shit, etc. it would just show her you're pissed and trying so hard to get revenge, and she'd be satisfied. She's trying to get a reaction, the best way to make her mad is no acknowledgement whatsoever
>>
I would wait one year then start killing her family members one by one.
>>
>>28883113
Best advice, just treat her like she doesn't exist.
>>
>>28882827
Yes, you're a whore. Tell me something I don't know.
>>
>>28882827
put the pic up on blacked.com with full dox
>>
>>28883425
>>28883445
>>28883465
>>28883485
>>28883510
>>28883528
stop lying you nigger lover roastie
>>
>>28883687
kill yourself roastie, you're unsalvageable anyway

also reported all your "replies" as spam
>>
>>28883743
>I'm a 27 year old male
such old wow
>and I think your fetish is fucking pathetic
what's wrong with foot fetish? I'm not OP
>and i want your ass off my board
/r9k/ has never belonged to white knight manginas and it never will!
>but I got more ip addresses than you have
soohardcore.jpg

also, AWALT
>>
>>28883896
>is a white knight cuck defending nigger lover roasties
>accuses others who hate spam being the same
just kill yourself, retard. no female will want you EVER in this life, not even obese single moms. what's more, even here, in the land of the losers you're the biggest one and no one likes you.

just do it faggot. tonight. nobody will miss you.
>>
File: img10.jpg (115 KB, 578x643) Image search: [Google]
img10.jpg
115 KB, 578x643
Can't wait to have a daughter just for her to get blacked :)

If I am lucky I will be able to sit outside her bedroom listening while Tyrone fucks her.
>>
>>28884066
or just fuck your daughter instead kek
>>
File: image.jpg (710 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
710 KB, 3264x2448
Never speak to or contact her in any way ever again. If I ever saw her out I would just give a brief look of disgust and then ignore her.
>>
>>28884106
>claims to be just tired of something I've seen only now
>instead of collapsing the thread just spams all over the place
sure, not being a little cuck, huh?

just end yourself now. I also won't let you sage this because I hate your spamming white knight kind with passion and your suffering is joy for me...
>>
Bumping to enrage that one faggot
>>
>>28884169
>>28884148
>>28884124
>>28883991
>>28883966
>>28883938
>>28883914
>>28883858
>>28883792
>>28883766
MODS!!!!!!!!!!!! pls permaban this fucking faggot kthxbai
>>
File: 1464389411350.jpg (173 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
1464389411350.jpg
173 KB, 750x742
Us white boys must learn our place in this new world. Best we can do is support white girls in their quest to get blacked.
>>
>>28884193
>claims me to be a newfag for never seeing this b4
>claims me to be OP
>claims that OP posts these every day
kill yourself, illogical lying cuck (or roastie, who knows)
>>
>>28884280
you can give up faggot. all your posts are reported by multiple users and everyone is bumping the thread so you may never win.
>>
File: 1423627913790.png (547 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1423627913790.png
547 KB, 803x688
Hey guys, I heard this thread is giving out repeating numbers
>>
>>28884378
>>28884354
>>28884309
>>28884260
>>28884237
>>28884399
if you don't stop spamming all over my board I'll have you doxxed and swatted
>>
Lmaoing at the autists spamming this thread, while tyrone fucks his sis
>>
>>28882827
to everyone: just filter out that white knight faggot and keep bumping it. spammers are the cancer of the internet and we need to ruin their "efforts".

in other words: BUMP!
>>
>>28884536
You did good anon, thanks for helping to remove the cuckoldry from this fair place
dw, I saged
>>
>>28884575
it's the roastie in OP pic and you're whiteknighting for her...

BUMP4TRUTH
>>
>>28884637
fuck off spammer roastie and get raped by mudslimes for a change
>>
>>28882827
>Implying I'd get mad over some whore.

I'd just block her and never contact her in any form ever again.
>>
File: dying_dubs.jpg (69 KB, 579x329) Image search: [Google]
dying_dubs.jpg
69 KB, 579x329
>>28884666
good numbers satan, check mine
>>
send it to her parents, friends, employer, etc, then cut contact completely
>>
>>28884685
>Is an undesirable menace
>(You)
kaksoispiste de
>>
>>28882827

Op. That must be posted on /pol/.

>No, srsly! You must troll /pol/ with that picture.
>>
>>28884685
>weirdo
fucking roasties
>>
>>28884574
VICTORY!!!!! hope you're mad now, spammer roastie!
>>
File: murka.jpg (60 KB, 594x600) Image search: [Google]
murka.jpg
60 KB, 594x600
This is why you have to raise your daughter to be racist.
Can't have no future NFL daughter.
>>
Congratulations faggot

YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS A FAKE FROM TUMBLR

http://snapchatcheaters.tumblr.com/

> Snapchats sent by evil cheating women. All snapchats are fake and photoshopped by me unless otherwise stated. Posts that aren't made by me are tagged "Not My Content". If you'd like to support me, you can donate to my paypal: [email protected]. If not, that's okay. Feel free to ask me questions and send me content requests too! I will NOT do requests unless you provide a caption. Don't take it personally if I don't do your request, I get way too many to possibly do them all. Also, I'm a dude. Not the girl in the avatar. A dude. Stop sending me dicks! I also don't have my own personal snapchat, so please stop asking!

OP is a fucking cuckold fetish weirdo who scours tumblr for these pics and comes here to make the same fucking threads every day asking you how it makes you feel

STOP FUCKING REPLYING

STOP GIVING THIS FAGGOT FAP FUEL

IF YOU REPLY YOU'RE A FUCKING CANCEROUS TUMOR UPON THIS BOARD

EXIT THIS THREAD NOW

FUCK YOU OP YOU MAGGOT RIDDEN KEK FUCK YOUR FETISH FUCK YOUR TUMBLR PICS DIE YOU SNIVELING LITTLE CUNT DIE A SLOW AGONIZINGLY PAINFUL DEATH TUMBLR KEK CUNT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Tumblr is not welcome under ANY circumstances. Get some OC ya faggot.
>>
>>28884886
the pixelated text and low image quality made it pretty obvious famalam
>>

> Snapchats sent by evil cheating women. All snapchats are fake and photoshopped by me unless otherwise stated. Posts that aren't made by me are tagged "Not My Content". If you'd like to support me, you can donate to my paypal: [email protected]. If not, that's okay. Feel free to ask me questions and send me content requests too! I will NOT do requests unless you provide a caption. Don't take it personally if I don't do your request, I get way too many to possibly do them all. Also, I'm a dude. Not the girl in the avatar. A dude. Stop sending me dicks! I also don't have my own personal snapchat, so please stop asking!

OP is a fucking cuckold fetish weirdo who scours tumblr for these pics and comes here to make the same fucking threads every day asking you how it makes you feel

STOP FUCKING REPLYING

EXIT THIS THREAD NOW

FUCK YOU OP YOU MAGGOT RIDDEN KEK FUCK YOUR FETISH FUCK YOUR TUMBLR PICS DIE YOU SNIVELING LITTLE CUNT DIE A SLOW AGONIZINGLY PAINFUL DEATH TUMBLR KEK CUNT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Tumblr is not welcome under ANY circumstances. Get some OC ya faggot. Pyrrhic victories are best victories.
>>
Even when you win you're still a loser. Welcome to /r9k/

STOP FUCKING REPLYING

EXIT THIS THREAD NOW

>>
>>28884607
Wait...what? I'm confused, whos who and why? Is she trying to hide the fact that she's a big roast?
>>

STOP FUCKING REPLYING

EXIT THIS THREAD NOW

Tumblr is not welcome under ANY circumstances. Get some OC ya homosexual.
>>
Why would i ever care about the sexuality of someone who is willing to give it away for the sole purpose of spite?

I really can't imagine myself being emotionally attached to someone like that.

It would just be a "k" for me, some slut I fucked is proving herself to be a slut.
>>

STOP FUCKING REPLYING

EXIT THIS THREAD NOW

Tumblr is not welcome under ANY circumstances. Get some OC ya faggot. Die.
>>
You shouldn't be fucking blacks it could result in a mulatto child.
>>

STOP FUCKING REPLYING

EXIT THIS THREAD NOW

Stop replying.
>>
>>28882827
freeze her bank account
she won't live too much with a nigger.
>>
Silently congratulate myself cutting ties with such a crazy bitch.
>>
>>28882827
beg her to let me lick her feet
>>

STOP FUCKING REPLYING

EXIT THIS THREAD NOW

Tumblr is not welcome under ANY circumstances. Get some OC ya faggot. Your bait sucks.
>>
>>28882827
100% honesty I kill them both. Not even kidding.
>>
>>28882827
>How would you honestly respond to this?

I wouldn't. Not worth my time or yours.

When women do things just to get a reaction from you, the best course is always not giving them what they want.
>>
>3D
>ever

I would deserve it.
>>
>>28884144
Is that it? You just ignore her?

c u c k
>>
>>28882862
That's what she wants, anon. Your attention. Just let time pass and ten years later, break her face.
>>
>>28882827
My phone doesn't have snapchat, why do I have snapchat?

My phone is a brick from the 90's, this should not be happening.
>>
>>28888888
you'd never get out in time
>>
Honestly, you can tell it's fake just by looking at the picture. Why is the text high quality while everything else is compressed jpg ass? Anyways, if a girl sent me this and I was dating her it would make me give up for good on women although I pretty much already have since I have no gf and no real desire for a gf.
>>
File: 1464016298663.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1464016298663.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>28882827
But I don't hate black people, on the contrary actually. They're superior in terms of physique and genitalia, they're the only ones that deserve to impregnate women, white men are smart so they should invent and discover things in science and technology so that black men and white women would have easier and more fun lives.
>>
File: 1464128190771.jpg (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464128190771.jpg
125 KB, 600x600
>I fucked that guy you hate
So you fucked me?
>>
>>28887669
Heh.... dumb roasties never learn do they?
>>
File: 1463973846940s.jpg (3 KB, 93x125) Image search: [Google]
1463973846940s.jpg
3 KB, 93x125
Admit it white boy. Black men are superior.
>>
File: 252087.png (16 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
252087.png
16 KB, 645x773
>>28882827
Why is he grabbing her ass like that?
>>
>>28887761
Is that a black man for ants?
>>
>>28882827
"wrong number"
>>
File: 1434451817002.gif (1 MB, 475x344) Image search: [Google]
1434451817002.gif
1 MB, 475x344
>>28887791
just admit it...
>>
File: legags.png (69 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
legags.png
69 KB, 2000x2000
>>28887791
please back to pic related
>>
File: 1460884691602.jpg (289 KB, 1280x1074) Image search: [Google]
1460884691602.jpg
289 KB, 1280x1074
>>28887918
Thats it im convinced black cock is superior.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.