[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder: URGENCY URGENCY I fucking fucked up >I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 163x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 163x250
Daily reminder:

URGENCY URGENCY
I fucking fucked up
>I'm 20
>neet since 4 years
>no friend, no job, never had a gf, bored of everything
>father took my computer to punish me for being a shit
>having arguments with my parents everyday, no shouting but I tell them that I won't be a wageslave and that I don't care I'm nihilistic so stop trying to get me out of my neetstyle
>My parents are sad as fuck
>My mom cry weekly because I'm not the son they wanted to have because I won't give them grandchildren
>My father is ashamed of me, he fears having discussions with my family because He knows they gonna ask about me
>since a few months everything was calm, they stopped bothering me
>today they call me for a dinner and they explain me what's going on
>my mother is pregnant, their gonna have another child because I'm a failure, I'm not the normalfag they wanted.
They showed me the proofs and tests.
What a bunch of bastards, they are like kids who buy a dog and then throw it because he doesn't win the canine price. Fuck them Fuck them fuck fuck
Fuck r9k I'm so fucked, they won't give me any money soon because we are average and I'm gonna have work my ass because they will kick me out, we live in apartment, there's no enough place for 2 kids. Or they are gonna put that fucking baby in my room, what the fuck is this shit fuck them. Knowing my father I will be kicked out like a shit.
Fucking hell Robots, what now, I'm done for this is serious business
>>
Previous thread- >>28847333

>LE NEET MASTERRACE

Take note neets.
>>
>>28873668
OP this is god your fucked lol have fun with that mess
>>
>>28873668
This thread needs to be made daily to remind neets theyre living on life support
>>
>>28873668
Dude you brought this on your self, you should've realized that eventually your parents will stop putting with your shit, tell me op what's it feel like knowing that your parents will praise your brother and that you'll either have to be a wagslave or live in the streets like a dog
>>
>>28873668
What did you legit expect? That they buy you tendies for the rest of your life?

Don't talk to them or their son again.
>>
>>28873668
Go join the army

>still get to be a NEET after getting /fit/ in boot camp
>earn those military benefits
>maybe shoot some normies if it comes to it
>>
>>28873911
>he thinks op will get accepted
Getting into the army during relative peacetime isn't easy. Alao suppose op gets accept, you think he'll last.
>>
>>28873668
You're a lazy piece of shit and deserved it, kys.
>>
>>28873668
Completely 100% your own fault lol. Have fun sleeping on the streets while use wagecucks get to sleep in our comfy beds that we bought with our own money
>>
>>28873668
OMG just go kill yourself already, not only are you a piece of shit IRL but you have to be fucking cancer online too.
>>
They seem to really care about you. They did all this to help improve your life.

You just have to get on neetbux.
>>
Too many normies on this board.

I wish you good luck OP. You're in a hard situation and most people on this board wouldn't be able to understand it.
>>
>they had another kid because they want grandchildren
>they had another kid because you're not what they wanted

Your parents are shit people. Wageslave if you have to, it's not that bad but try to get back on NEETbux

Good luck
>>
>>28873668
And what did you expect? I would honestly do the same. Seriously how is this even surprising?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.