[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murph appreciation thread. Please be to God let him be ok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1464372987813.jpg (29 KB, 716x537) Image search: [Google]
1464372987813.jpg
29 KB, 716x537
Murph appreciation thread.

Please be to God let him be ok
>>
Pretty sure some anon just took a pic of his dog and decided to attention whore, I doubt Murph is in trouble.
>>
>>28863989
Stay alive, shaggy pupper
>>
I mean, it would honestly be kind of cool if the dog died.
>>
>>28864006
Look how dry his snout is
>>
>>28864026
Imagine how inept the cover-up would be.

>autist tres to make it seem as if the dog chewed on cables and got electrocuted
>autist chews on cables
>dies
>>
I bet the dog can smell the autism

Imagine. You're starving and dehydrated. Your owner has always been kind and reliable so something is up. Then an autist comes and starts shoving an ice pack in your face and tries taking you on a walk even though you haven't eaten in six days. Then he gets upset and starts yelling "I don't want to get in trouble" at his laptop and then leaves you and he goes back to playing video games.
>>
>>28864087
At certain point, he just needs to place insult on injury. Let the dog die, and autisticly play it off by not bringing it up with the owner and letting him get mad but not actually apologizing to him.
Before that though, he needs to let the dog die, and he needs to unleash a big load on the dog's body for the owner to find.

Yeah, I would love to see the owner get the autist's semen all over his car while transporting that dog to the cemetery or wherever.
>>
>>28864038
it could just be the pixelation on the picture. you need to have faith. for murph
>>
>>28864026
>>28864087
>>28864117
>>28864335
link to the thread? or are you just making this up right now
>>
>>28864493

Follow this
>>28861338
>>
>>28864335
Why would anyone bring a dead dog to the cemetary?
Just shove it into the bin
>>
>>28863989
Hang tight murph, you beautiful pupper
>>
>>28864586
Some people care way too much about their animals. I think it is sad that so much good meat gets buried or cremated.
It is infuriating to read stories about people "putting their dog to sleep." That RUINS the dog's meat. Why can't people understand that? It is like they raised the thing from puppyhood until its elder years, then they just throw out that perfectly good historical meat without eating it. I mean come on now!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.