[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>neighbor left this saturday and told me to feed/let his dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: 1461215009661.jpg (43 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1461215009661.jpg
43 KB, 480x454
>neighbor left this saturday and told me to feed/let his dog out
>totally forgot about it
>dog is probably dead

I don't even want to go over and smell the stench
>>
What if it dies because of starvation because you didn't go check on it today?
>>
Dogs probably fine but you definitely should go over there and feed it and give it water and probably you have some messes to clean up.
>>
this is why id never let anyone take responsibility in feeding my dog

cant trust other humans, you're all fucking selfish self absorbed worthless cunts
>>
shit-tier neighbor
>>
>>28861338
Goodnight sweet dog ;_;
>>
>>28861357
But he said his neighbor left on saturday
>>
>>28861338

Owner probably left dried food or biscuits down, it won't be dead after this long.
>>
fucking lol'd. jesus christ OP

better move out now and find a new place to live
>>
>>28861378
>fuck off and leave your dog alone for a week
>its someone elses fault if it dies
>>
>>28861409
So? The dogs probably fine. It probably drank out of the toilet and dogs can go a while without food. I'm not saying it's GOOD but I doubt the dog is dead. In any event op should get over there.
>>
>>28861409
It takes longer than 6 days to die of starvation. dehydration should be the main concern.
>>
A guy in my street left his dogs to be fed by his sister while he was in the hospital.

Turns out the sister never went to feed them, bout 3 weeks later the neighbor noticed something wrong with the dogs. There was 6 dogs, 1 of them died. The neighbor called the police and they went there and got them emergency care.

Some how they survived for over 3 weeks without any food.
>>
>>28861338
Did you actually agree to take care of the dog, or did the neighbor just tell you while you stood there being autistic and not acknowledging him?

If the former, you're fucked. If the latter, you're not responsible in the slightest.
>>
>>28861471
>Some how they survived for over 3 weeks without any food.
Well, 5 of them did, one of em died. Still though, 3+ weeks without food/water. Not sure how that worked.
>>
>>28861474
I agreed.

I can't take the suspense. I'm going over there right now. If he's dead I'll try to make a good excuse like he ate a cord or seomthing. I'll let you guys know
>>
Go over there and find out.

If dog is dead,

Put the body in a trash bag and throw it into a river or someplace discreet

If dog is alive,
Nurse it back to health. Give it plenty of food and clean up it's vomit and shit and air out the place.

Those are your two options,which will you choose?
>>
>>28861519
No if he's dead you hide the body and tell your neighbor he ran away and you make some posters and post them up.
>>
>>28861536
Oh I forgot,pretend the dog ran away and then go to the police after dumping the body and pretend you're concerned and looking for help
>>
This is why you hire a professional dog sitter.
>>
>>28861536
>>28861545
If he ran away that will make me look irresponsible. It's better if I pretend he chewed on a cord and electrocuted himself.
>>
>>28861519
awaiting outcome.....
>>
>>28861430
it is absolutely ops fault if he agreed to wach it
>>
>>28861586
just go there now cunt, and post pics for proof or im leaving, im getting anxiety and im not even you
>>
>>28861545
>you hide the body
thats literally what he suggested though
>>
>>28861338
You're a complete failure and you should feel awful about it
>>
>>28861615
I thought you were right but now OP is saying he thinks it's better if he pretends the dog electrocuted himself. But I think it's much better if the dog "ran away"
>>
im legit nervous and getting anxiety for OP and want to know the outcome
>>
File: murph.jpg (29 KB, 716x537) Image search: [Google]
murph.jpg
29 KB, 716x537
Oh shit I really dodged a bullet. There's a couple piles of poop and pee on the floor. His water bowl is completely dry. When I walked in he didn't greet me and I saw him just laying there. It looks like he doesn't have any energy left so I gave him water and a bowl of food.
>>
>>28861649
obviously if its dead you put it into the middle of a busy road at night and then say it ran across the street and got plastered.

in either case you might want to throw the body away or let the city clean it up, because any vet would be able to see it died of starvation
>>
>>28861678
hey

dont give him too much food/water at once

little bit at a time. he might over-drink and fuck himself up.
>>
>>28861678
Did he approach the food and water or just lied there until you left?
>>
>>28861716
>>28861715
I put the bowl in front of him but it seemed like he didn't have the energy to eat so I have to take each one out and give it to him
>>
>>28861678
You're gonna fucking nurse that dog back to full health now, cunt
>>
>>28861741
give him a bit, then wait 10 minutes or so before giving him more.

same with water, let him take a few sips, then again in 10minutes or so.

you fucked up now you gotta spend the next day slowly giving him bits of food/water every hour or so
>>
>>28861741

did you give him a pet or two to let him know its ok?
>>
>>28861741
Poor pupper, m8. I hope he gets well.
>>
>>28861338
Go check on the dog right now, dumbass. If it isn't dead, kill it and blame it on the local skunk wrangler.
>>
>>28861492
They almost assuredly ate the dead one.
>>
File: muph2.jpg (23 KB, 537x400) Image search: [Google]
muph2.jpg
23 KB, 537x400
>>28861767
He's eating a little but out of my hand
>>
>>28861741
Take care of doggo, OP. Does he look noticeably thinner ?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 409x409
Go over and check, if it's alive you can feed it.

If it's dead, you are dead.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 380x380
RIP puppo
>>
>>28861806
Did you honestly almost kill fucking pupper
>>
You know what? For a bunch of misanthropic hate filled autist kings...

You guys are pretty kind and helpful when it counts. Good on you all.
>>
>>28861806
Is he not moving from that laying position at all?

You need to call an emergency vet to get him fixed up. Give the owner a call and tell him you found the dog not responding and not eating much and that you think he doesn't look well at all and probably needs a vet.

Tell the vet you're looking after the dog, and let them speak to the owner.

He'll probably need a drip from the vet.
>>
>>28861806
take good care of the dog, come on man
>>
>>28861806
how the fuck did you forget for an entire week? take him to a vet. but you probably wont cause youre scared everyone will realize you neglected it for a week. save him please.
>>
You better take good fucking care of that doggo now
>>
File: murph3.jpg (45 KB, 534x403) Image search: [Google]
murph3.jpg
45 KB, 534x403
>>28861928
>>28861891
I'm not taking him to the vet and getting in trouble. He wagged his tail so I think he's better now. He had some water and I'll let him nap
>>
>>28861887
Animals are innocent
>>
>>28861887
I think it takes a very severe edgelord, one rare on even /r9k/, to not want to take care of a dog. theres that one fag gore spammer but other than that I think were mostly at least a little bit human
>>
>>28861887
Then you haven't been here long enough kiddo.

4chan loves animals
>>
>>28861956
pupper is kill

no
>>
>>28861956
Don't leave his side until he's fucking 100% you faggot
>>
dog's are violent normie animals, you should have let it die OP
>>
Wow you are a true fucking cunt if this is real. Even creating a thread about this before running over there. fuck you
>>
File: 1464122523617.jpg (7 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1464122523617.jpg
7 KB, 150x150
>>28861956
How the fuck could you forget about murph you fucking faggot
>>
>>28861956
Listen.

The dog and you can still be in trouble here.

What you need to do

Step1: Call the owner, tell him the dog hasn't been eating or drinking much, and that you found him not responding much today.

Step2: Goto the vet, and call the owner, and put the owner on the phone with the vet. Tell the vet EXACTLY what we've said here...that he hasn't been eating or drinking since the owner left.

This is literally NORMAL for a lot of pets to do, they can stop eating/drinking if they become stressed.
>>
>>28862002
Only a few breeds are violent, most are not
>>
>>28861956

This doesn't change the fact you're still a autistic, irresponsible dickhead.
>>
>>28861928
I'm 28 and never had a job. Mom doesn't make me do any chores so I haven't had a single responsibility since I was 18.

>>28862015
Wasn't my fault. He shouldn't have given me a big responsibility like that.
>>
>>28861956
Take good care of the doggo you cunt.How can you be such a fucking cunt that you forgot to feed dogg?
>>
>>28862029
listen to this you fucking idiot
>>
>>28861956
Don't give him too much water at once. It might make his cells explode, the effect is similar to drinking destilled water.
You'll have to watch him and offer him food and water every twenty minutes or so.

Please take good care of him now.
>>
>>28861471
They ate the dead pupper, obviously. A noble sacrafice.
>>
>>28861956
1.Call owner
2.Call vet
3.Go vet
4.Get dog treated
5.Get vet on phone with owner to organize payment

If you don't do this, you're still at risk of getting fucked.
>>
OP if you don't take that dog to the vet I will fucking murder you I swear to god.
>>
Will he be fine if I can get him walking again? I'm trying to get him to go outside so he can get some fresh air.
>>
>>28862129
If you give him some weed it will cure him

I've known heaps of people that feed their pets marijuana and it cures them... it's good shit man... it's the cure it'll fix him right up
>>
>>28862062

>Given an actual responsibility in his life
>Fucks it up
>"WOW NOT MY FAULT"

That innocent dog suffered because of you

I hope you use this as a learning exercise
>>
OP FUCKING ANSWER TO WHAT YOURE DOING NOW YOU DUMBFUCK
>>
>>28862062
>Wasn't my fault. He shouldn't have given me a big responsibility like that.

That's not how personal responsibility works you fucking faggot. Read this sentence very carefully. It was your responsibility to gauge your ability to accept that responsibility before you did, this is not the fault of anybody but yourself
>>
>>28862101
Owner isn't coming home for another two weeks and I can't drive the dog to vet. I don't know where it is I haven't left my street in two years.
>>
File: 1445580224188.jpg (6 KB, 219x251) Image search: [Google]
1445580224188.jpg
6 KB, 219x251
>>28862148
Stage a break-in it's the only way
>>
>>28862144

It's not like he had a choice in the matter you autistic fucktard

OP couldn't have just said "no", they would have forced it onto him or treated him like shit for declining. Fucking understand social situations you disgusting asspie
>>
>>28862138
Are you serious? I can blow weed in his face but I'm afraid of stinking up the house.
>>
>>28861956
How much did the pupper eat?
>>
>>28862138
In case it isn't horrendously obvious, this is a terrible idea OP.
>>
>>28862148
Ok this dog's owner was dumb as hell giving you the responsibility.
>>
>>28862138
>I believe "medical" marijuana works on dogs

Idiot.
>>
>>28862062
this isnt a responsibility,its an opportunity.Look at that fluffy ass doggo,look at him.Such a majestic creature shouldnt be abandoned.
Also,take him to the fucking vet right now you cunt or i will hunt you down personally.
>>
>>28862129
LISTEN TO THIS GUY >>28862101

I don't think you understand. I've had pets all my life and Ive looked after other peoples pets.

Sometimes the pets get stressed and stop eating. This year I had my cousins dog staying at my place, and he got stressed as fuck from being in the new environment and he held onto his piss, and stopped eating/drinking.

Had to take him to the vet and my cousin paid the vet over the phone.

I am telling you with experience, YOU shouldn't just do nothing. The dog needs help. It's not going to cost that much.

JUST TELL THE VET THE DOG HASNT BEEN EATING OR DRINKING MUCH AT ALL SINCE THE OWNER LEFT, i am telling you they will 1000% understand.
>>
>>28861471
>his sister
of course,women are useless
>>
>>28862148
then fucking GOOGLE IT AND CALL THEM AFTERWARDS!
>>
>>28862168
Yes, my friend cured his cats cancer this way

>>28862175
No it isn't a terrible idea. Fucking google it, there are no negative effects to marijuana and it is medicinal even to pets
>>
>>28862129
Holy shit HOW RETARDED ARE YOU?
I bet if your whore mother died you'd prop her up on a broom stick and wiggle her legs to make walking motions then say to your cuck father:"See dad? Good as new! Now when will she be able to GIVE ME MY FUCKING TENDIES??"

Just because you want him to hurry up and get better it doesn't mean it will, in fact you and your retarded ass will probably just end up killing him by giving him too much water and food and forcing him to overexert himself and NOT TAKING HIM TO THE FUCKING VET BECAUSE YOU WANT TO STAY A MANCHILD UNTIL YOUR FUCKING DEATHBED.

Whatever, I don't even know why I wrote this shitty post. You obviously don't give a shit if you're responsible for the dog's death, or to be more precise you'll never see anything bad that you've done as your fault anyway, probably won't matter either when the dog's owner beats you up and you get thrown out of your house though. Good luck, I guess.
>>
>>28862148
tell them that you cant drive, they probably have a solution for that
>>
>>28862183
All use of marijuana is medicinal. It's a medicinal herb. And it does work on animals.

Trying to look smart by talking out of your ass, what a fucking idiot you are

Straight edge faggot fuck off
>>
>>28862192
Kill yourself. Animal abusing druggie loser. I hope the weed hasn't "cured your depression"
>>
>>28862168
Dont listen to that idiot retard. I doubt weed would help a dehidrated and starved dog. Call the vet or at least stay with the dog and look up for him. he need time to recover. The lack of water is also worse then lack of food.
>>
>>28862202
It's just a dog
No one curs
>>
Guys, let's lay off OP. Okay, he fucked up, but yelling at him won't fix good doggo. We need to give him the exact steps to fix this taking into account he can't people and probably won't be able to go beyond his street. Constructive, not destructive.
>>
>>28862166
>they would have forced it onto him or treated him like shit for declining.
Fuck off autist that's not how it works unless you're a pussy beta bitch who takes orders from your neighbors

>and told me to feed/let his dog out
>>
>>28862166
you cant possible forget something like that, you must be a complete retard if you do
>>
at the very least get an appetite stimulant for the pupper. hopefully a nearby vet will have some, and they're really cheap. it'll help him eat more
>>
>>28862192
The dog dont have cancer. If you didnt drink and eat for a week the weed is last thing you would want.
>>
TAKE IT TO THE VET
>TAKE IT TO THE VET
TAKE IT TO THE VET
>TAKE IT TO THE VET
TAKE IT TO THE VET
>TAKE IT TO THE VET
>>
>>28861806
Give him water not food you retard thats probably a much bigger concern unless he was drinking out of the toilet
>>
Call mummy, tell her the dog you're looking after hasn't been eating/drinking much.

Call owner, tell them the same.

Get a ride to the nearest vet, tell the vet you're looking after the dog for the owner and that he hasn't been eating or drinking much.

I don't think you realize how normal this situation actually is, you're worried that they're going to assume you did something wrong??? no. They're going to assume the dog is stressed about the owner not being there.

Just do what I said you autistic faggot. Use this opportunity to save a dogs life as a reason to leave your comfort zone for once.
>>
File: murph4.jpg (46 KB, 529x398) Image search: [Google]
murph4.jpg
46 KB, 529x398
>>28862234
I know it's stressing me out. The Vet is out of the question. I don't have the money and a lot of people will be mad at me.

It's about 90's so I put a fan on him and ice pack. I'll try to get him to go outside to get some fresh air in a few seconds.
>>
>>28862210
Go die you hippy retard
>>
>>28861806
TAKE HIM TO THE FUCKING VET IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY DOGGO MUST BE TREATED NICE AND GOOD AFTER WHAT YOU DID
>>
>>28861338

Dogs can survive a week, GO LOOK HIM UP RIGHT NOW
>>
>>28862277
TAKE MURPH TO THE VET YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>28861956
Dont leave him you lazy fucking faggot you just got a god send oppurtunity that he didnt die you fuck and now youre gonna take a nap. Take care of the dog until its 100% better.
>>
>>28862277
holy shit its hot too? srsly fuck you op. CALL THE OWNER AND
TELL HIM ABOUT THE SITUATION, HE WILL PAY NOT YOU. you are a complete looser
>>
>>28862277
Hang tight, murph.
>>
>>28862277
Just settle in your neighbors house for the day. Keep a close eye on him for at least the next several hours. Plenty of water and food, but slowly as others have said. Hell be fine.
>>
>>28862277
You' realize that you're at the stage right now where you can be a hero right?

You not doing anything about it and digging your head in the sand like you have with everything else in your life isn't going to fucking help your situation, it's only going to make it worse.

CALL THE OWNER - Tell him the dog hasn't been eating or drinking much in the last few days and that isn't responding and that you're taking the dog to the vet. When you're at the vet office, tell the Vet what you told the owner. Then call the owner and put him on the phone with the Vet to organize a payment.

You're going to be 1000000 TIMES more fucked if you just do nothing.
>>
>>28862303
why would you reply to the thread without reading it first when it has 108 replies already?
>>
>>28861956
>>28861806
>>28861678
>>28861338
>>28862277

thiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8
>>
>>28862277
Please just stop thinking about yourself for a moment, or conversely, think a little more than you can about yourself and realize if that dog dies because you didn't take him to the vet people will be a little more than mad at you.

Please call your mother, anyone with authority and a sense of responsibility, a vet really doesn't cost that much, it is not out of the question, it is virtually the ONLY course of action you can take.

Again, take him to the vet, have your mother take him to the vet and pay, call 911, whatever. You HAVE to get that dog to the vet.

Honestly, just call the owner, He'll be mad at you but at least he'll be able to take the dog to the vet and pay for it even though it doesn't cost that much, he'll be mad at you but please and I know this is hard consider his feeling and how he might feel if because you were a little afraid of social confrontation his dog died.
>>
You don't have to take the dog to the vets, but you do have to eat this bowl of eggs.
>>
at least dont leave the dog alone, stay there for the day, be a responsible adult for ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE
>>
>>28862277
Let him lay as long as he wish and dont take him out if its hot, you would make things worse. Turn on an air condition if there is one.

And goddamit, call mommy and ask her for help, she could call and take the dog to vet. You can still call a vet and at least ask him for advice.
>>
>trying to get OP to be responsible
Fucking normies have no idea how to place themselves in an others mindframe in order to get them to be useful. Should be suggesting things OP CAN do, not things you know he won't.
>>
if the dog somehow stays ill, the owner will fuck you up for not calling him up and telling him.
>>
>>28862234

People have already laid out steps and he's ignoring them because he's a faggot manchild too scared to man up and own responsibility for what he did
>>
>not training your own doge to play dead so you can troll anons into thinking that it's dead
>>
>>28862277
You have been visited by the dying pupper of eternal bliss.

A painless happy death will come to you only if you reply HANG TIGHT MURPH in this thread.
>>
>>28862277
Hahahahabaahbaahahaahhaaha

A FUCKING ICE PACK
>>
What is wrong with you OP.

Save the dog and make sure it is in good health.

Then kill yourself by starvation, thirst and heat stroke.
>>
>>28862359
The fact of the matter is leaving the matter to what OP can do is the same as leaving that dog to die, it's a shame OP is autistic so even if he decides the dog's fate is death if he were neurotypical he would have been able to provide some emotional support for doggo in its last hours, but I guess that dog won't even get that.
>>
>>28862277
YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF THAT FUCKING DOG,YOU SHALL STAY AT DOGGO'S HOUSE AND TREATED HIM LIKE THE NICE AND GOOD DOGGO HE IS
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 362x294) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5 KB, 362x294
1.Call owner
2.Call vet
3.Go vet
4.Get dog treated
5.Get vet on phone with owner to organize payment

>If you don't do this, you're still at risk of getting fucked.

pic relate.
>>
Don't listen to this reddit-tier vet garbage.
>>
You deserve what happens to you if you don't follow the advice given and take the dog to the vet.

Which mans being sued, and maybe jail time for animal abuse
>>
File: haha faggot.png (336 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
haha faggot.png
336 KB, 650x365
>>28862277
I hate to break your happy illusions, but I'm gonna call fake and gay on this one

I could have made this thread just with my own dog, pretty sure this isnt actually happening
>>
OP you're a fucking autistic cunt you know?
Did you actually let a doggo starve for a week?
>>
>28862395
The dog is in an emergency state, why would you risk moving it to a vet
>>
if dubs you have to call/take murph to the vet
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x480
OP if youre too fucking autistic to call the vet and organize a pickup just give us your neighbors address so we can call the nearest vet and order a ride there for you. All youll have to do is open the door. I'll explain the situation over the phone. Just give me your neighbors address OP. Please.
>>
>>28862410
>>28861678
Look at its snout you fucking retard, it is beyond dehydrated.
>>
>>28862404
>and maybe jail time for animal abuse

And a fine.

OP can literally save his own ass right now by calling the owner and telling him his dog hasn't been eating or drinking and taking it to a vet.

OP worried about doing that.....lets see how he deals with a 5 figure fine, animal abuse chargers and the legal system.

He doesn't even comprehend the fact the Vet wont be surprised or suspicious at all, Vets see this shit all the time with pets that stop eating/drinking.
>>
>>28862437
>giving your address out on 4chan

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
You deserve a painful death,OP.
>>
>>28862365
Hang tight Murph
Original dead dog
>>
>>28861678
Please God override OP's irresponsibility and autism and save this dog.
>>
>>28862444
I don't work or have any money so they can't fine me. It wasn't animal abuse because I didn't hit it or anything
>>
op, give doggo some opiates, that should allow him to get up and partake of food and water
>>
When the owner comes home and sees the dog sick or dead he will definitely call the cops on OP, and they might seize electronics and end up finding OP made this thread or told someone he knows what was going on

If that's the case OP is fucked and will probably end up in jail
>>
Come on OP help the dog out
>>
File: fuck.jpg (19 KB, 640x619) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
19 KB, 640x619
>>28862477
HOW FUCKING RETARDED CAN YOU GET AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>28862435
>if dubs you have to call/take murph to the vet

the vet has the capabilities to nurse the dog back to a stable healthy state through the use if IV drips that will slowly feed/hydrate the dog safely as well as the fact they can monitor his vitals.

OP can literally save the day and be a hero right now, or he can dig his head in the sand like he has with everything else in his life and risk the dog dying and the owner fucking up his shit with animal abuse charges
>>
>>28862477
>I didn't hit it or anything
You're hopeless OP
>>
File: 1462401451305.jpg (42 KB, 556x344) Image search: [Google]
1462401451305.jpg
42 KB, 556x344
>>28862477
neglect is still a crime, also nice dubs
>>
>>28862493
Don't worry. He is drinking water and had some food. I got him to sit up. In another hour I'll try to get him to stand. I think he's getting better
>>
Just give him a big rip off a bong and let him drink the water, weed raises appetite and he'll be so thirsty he'll drink a lot of water and it'll shine his nose right up .
>>
>>28861338
GO OVER THERE AND CHECK ON THE POOR THING JESUS CHRIST ANON GO NOW.
>>
File: 1462305367369.png (224 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1462305367369.png
224 KB, 500x330
>>28862499
you should have made the dubs post fuark
>>
>>28861338
Listen to the people in this thread you fucking dolt. Take it to a vet. I can promise you that your situation will only get worse if you don't.

I hope the owner isn't too attached to that dog because they'll probably press charges against you, beat your useless ass, or both
>>
>>28862481
if this were to happen op you'd have to dban (wipe your hard drive clean) but let's just hope the dog is alright
>>
My sides
This thread is hilarious
>>
>>28862508
I'm also going to take him out for a walk when he stands too.
>>
>>28862478
Wait, really?
So I just inject him and he'll be back to normal?
>>
>>28862508
OP you need to fucking die you are a cunt
>>
>>28862477
You're 28 years old and don't understand basic laws?

You realize more people get charged with animal cruelty in terms of neglecting food/water than they do actually hitting their dog right?
>>
NORMIES FUCK OFF
DOGGO IS FINE
IT JUST HAD A NICE RELAXING FAST AND NOW ITS RECOVEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28862526
That's not me. I know he can't walk yet. I'm not going to do that
>>
>>28862477
literally autismo
>>
>>28862528
nah heroin is probably too strong and who the fuck even knows where dog veins are?
Just grind up some of your oxy and rub it on his gums
>>
You could've avoided all this shit if you just haven't been an autist and gone feed the dog since the first day
>>
>>28862536
not to mention animal abuse is a felony now.

YOU READ THAT, OP? A FELONY.

criminal scum
>>
>>28862539
Doggo plz live
>>
>>28862216
>Being this ignorant

Fuck off you pathetic luddite

>>28862243
It's not just for cancer, it'll make the dog feel better and healthier, it will reduce it's suffering and it will recover much faster

>>28862286
Autist pls go.
>>
honestly he'll probably recover fine provided you feed him normally for a few days.
>>
>>28862448
His neighbors address. Also what would we possibly do to the neighbor with his address? Kill his dog? Anyone of us could easily kill any random persons dog in any neighborhood if we tried. Whatre they gonna dox the neighbor? Oh look at this guy his neighbor uses 4chan. This is one situation in which the address request is somewhat reasonable. Also OP put some ice directly in front of the fan so you can blow cooler air on doggo.
>>
Guys, would it be weird if I messed around "back there"? I've never had a gf or anything and I want to know what it's like. He's still docile so I don't think he'll bite me.
>>
>>28862477
YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND BASIC LAWS?
OP WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU KILL YOURSELF,ITS LATE ALREADY JEEZ
>>
File: 1445832835809.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1445832835809.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>28862277

sIeep tight pupper

F
>>
>>28861956

FUCK I SWAR IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THAT DOG. Call a vet now, you don't have to tell the owner.
>>
>>28862564
Plz dont give the doggo weed, OP. Just focus on water and food for now
>>
>not calling the owner and telling him that his dog hasn't been eating or drinking
>not taking the dog to the vet
>not telling the vet you're only looking after the dog for a friend and that the dog hasn't been eating/drinking much

OP is so paranoid that the vets going to think he fucked up. LISTEN - THE VET WILL NOT THINK THAT. The moment you tell the vet you're looking after the dog, THE VET WILL AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME that the dog is stressed because the owner is gone, hence why he stopped eating/drinking.

Stop worrying about it so much, you're not going to get in trouble if you do what I say. But if you sit there and do nothing, you're risking MUCH more dire consequences.
>>
OP, if you kill yourself then they won't think you neglected the dog, it'll just seem like you didn't feed it cause you died. Godspeed, OP.
>>
>>28862539
That's not me either. To tell the truth this whole ordeal gave me a sense of responsibility and motivation. I need to lose a little weight myself, so I think the best option rather than taking it to the vet which is not an option is as soon as it starts walking to just take it out running around in the neighborhood to get its heart pumping and make it happy.
>>
>>28862526
post photo of dog licking peanut butter off your code otherwise i'm calling bogus on this and removing
>>
OP where do you live, I'll come and take the dog to the vet mysslf
>>
>>28862568
I'm not giving my location out sorry.
>>
>>28862568
i wouldn't recommend this OP, if you give your neighbors address to anyone in here, they are gonna rat your ass out
>>
>>28862592
This is a good idea OP. Make sure you really get that fucker running. That'll make him want to eat and drink for sure.
>>
>>28862592
You're going to hurt it if you do that OP. It's been without food for nearly a week. Is it eating yet? Stay with it. It needs you right now.
>>
>>28862365
Hang tight Murph
Og commentaire
>>
Lay off OP. Yeah, he fucked up, but he's taking care of the dog now. He probably doesn't have to go to the vet, but OP should definitely stay there for a long while and make sure he recovers.
>>
>>28862570
OP is so autistic, I wouldn't be very surprised if he asked such a question.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 949x623) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 949x623
>>28862588
It will be completely fine to mix in a couple of nugs with the doggie biscuits/food, small ones obviously
>>
>>28862592
YOU'RE NOT BEING RESPONSIBLE YOU FUCK.

BEING RESPONSIBLE WOULD BE YOU TAKING THE DOG TO THE VET AND EXPLAINING THE SITUATION.

My fucking god, how DENSE are you? Just tell the vet the dog hasn't been eating or drinking lately, THEY WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Fuck sake, you're only making this harder for yourself being not taking it to the vet.
>>
>>28862627
That's what I'm going to do. I'm staying up all night with the dog. My neighbor has a huge collection of Xbox one games so I have extra incentive to run.
>>
File: 1459250213903.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1459250213903.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>28861956

Pupper's done for op. Just take him to one of the pro-euthanasia pounds and tell them he's a stray.
>>
>>28862651
>extra incentive to stay*
>>
>>28862629
This, marijuana really is the best course of action right now, that shit will give that blazed 420 doggo fucking mad munchies it'll eat his own shit even.
>>
>>28862477
you will get charged because of neglect you fucking idiot, thanks for ruining my day,
>>
>>28862629
Better yet, grind then boil weed down to budder and inject into doggo

He will be better than ever
>>
File: murph.jpg (119 KB, 1152x621) Image search: [Google]
murph.jpg
119 KB, 1152x621
>>28862365
Fixed it, buddy
>>
>>28862651
The dying dog isn't enough for you? Holy shit you are a scumbag aren't you
>welp the dog is laying near death on the floor, should I stay? Well I guess so cuz there's xbox lul
>>
Yeah, i'm staying the night. He has Quantum Break too.
>>
>>28862651
You better take good fucking care of this dog
>>
File: 1463623407392.png (93 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
1463623407392.png
93 KB, 467x496
only on r9k would i believe that this amount of retardation is possible
>>
Who the fuck even gives their dog to a random stranger. I bet you have barely seen them.
It's their fault to be honest, I bet they didn't even pay you anything
>>
>>28862679
HANG TIGHT MURPH
YOU CRAZY SON OF A GUN
>>
File: 325352.jpg (80 KB, 882x628) Image search: [Google]
325352.jpg
80 KB, 882x628
Take dog to Vet now. Or get ready to become a meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
>>
>>28862690
There's nothing more I can do than keep his food and water bowl full. I will do both.
>>
>>28862528
stop posting as op you fucking faggots
>>
>>28862679
Hang tight,Muprh
>>
>>28862477

It's animal abuse just to leave a dog in a hot car for a few minute while you go into the store.

Not that I believe this is even happening

>inb4 op posts pretending to be someone else telling me to look at the dogs nose because he is a dog nose expert
>>
>>28861956
>OP fucked up
>Isn't willing to take responsibility for his actions and fix the situation purely because he thinks it's too inconvenient
>Even though it concerns the well-being of a kind, loving animal

You are literally the scum of the earth. Listen to people in this thread and take the dog to a fucking professional. Theyll have the dog and the owners information on file.
>>
>>28861956
pupper murdering scum wtf call the vet
>>
>>28862707
Take him to the vet. You are a moron and shouldn't be allowed to be responsible for this animal
>>
>it's fucked up for a neet to do nothing and just be himself
>it's not fucked up that STRAYS ARE FUCKING GENOCIDED IN GAS CHAMBERS ALL OVER THE WORLD EVERY FUCKING DAY, THEIR YOUNG HAVE THEIR GENITALS MUTILATED, AND LOTS OF ANIMALS ARE RAISED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BEING EXECUTED

normies and their fucking double standards
>>
>OP decides to stay the night
>half-heartedly shoves some dog food on its face and splatters water on it
>it lies down
>"oh it's napping, huh.. time for some vidya!"
>OP plays Quantum Break for the next 6 hours without paying attention to Murph
>passes out on couch
>wakes up 12 hours later
>Murph is dead
>"whoops"
>
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>28862679
HANG TIGHT MURPH

origami post
>>
>>28862679
HANG TlGHT MURPH
>>
>>28862679
Hang tight Murphy, we love you
>>
>>28862728
dogs are white mans best friend. cows and chickens are white mans best food.

fuck off you shitskin vegan.
>>
>>28862651
isnt the FUCKING DOG DYING enough incentive you heartless cunt?
>>
>>28862277
>what the fuck gman why didn't you take my now dead dog to the vet where he could have gotten the help he needed
>i didn't want you to be mad at me
This is how you sound, OP.
>>
>>28862732
>whelp, couldn't be helped
>they can't fine me, showed them fuckers!
>>
>>28862202
this thread is gold desu
>>
>>28862743
this is some extreme cognitive dissonance
I hope someday you are forced to realize you are a retard
>>
OP post another picture
>>
>>28862766
Very true. Good argument, senpai
>>
This didn't really happen. OP posed a made up story for (You)s.
>>
>>28862732
that could happen if we look at OPs fucking retarded responses
>>
>>28862679
HANG TIGHT MURPH
The robot is cancer and should be removed
>>
I honestly cannot understand the logic of OP.

It's been explained to him that he can simply tell the owner and the vet that the dog has not been eating or drinking and that it obviously needs medical assistance.

This is literally common for dogs and cats. You're not going to get in trouble for being responsible. You WILL get in trouble for doing NOTHING.
>>
>>28862679
HANG TIGHT MURPH! you lovable pooch
>>
Dog is probably just depressed, misses its owner.
>>
Im actually impressed at OPs stupidity
>>
>>28862062
>Wasn't my fault

It's YOUR job to say Yes or No to a request such as this.

It's YOUR job, as a grown fucking adult, to know whether or not you can handle something.

It's YOUR job to decline and tell the person you can't do it.

Just end your life. Stop making excuses. If you somehow can't handle the act of refilling a food/water bowl and letting a dog outside daily, I don't even know what to say. This is about as basic as things get.

>>28862166
He did have a choice in the matter.

No, they couldn't have forced him into it. He's an adult.

They wouldn't have even wanted to force him into it. As soon as OP explained that he doesn't feel like he's capable of handling the job, the dog owner would have found someone else to do it.
>>
Any way to find OP's location based off the photos he posted?
>>
>ITT: Autism kills a dog
>>
There isn't many times where I ha e told someone to kill themselves but this is one of those times.

You better make sure dat dawg survives.

And after that kill yourself.
Just kill yourself.

U stupid fag

U are worse than a pedophile u faggot.

I hope someone gang rapes you to death. Like I hope someone sticks a pipe up your ass and everyone takes turns spilling their cum into your ass.

So much cum that it fills ur gut and starts overflowing out of your ass and mouth. Fuck u scum fagot.
>>
>>28862679
Hang tight MURPH :(

Orengroh
>>
>>28862365
Hang tight Murph

organal comomdetene
>>
Sell him to a chinese restaurant.
>>
>>28862814
Yes but it would get everyone banned because doxxing is against the rules
>>
Hang tight murph.

And OP hang yourself.
>>
>>28862850
Anything for MURPH!!!
>>
>>28862814
No exif as far as I can see.
>>
>>28862679
HANG TIGHT MURPH

original comododragon
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (8 KB, 380x84) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
8 KB, 380x84
>>28862814
I just checked. EXIF data is removed.

OP must be trolling.

Nobody can be as stupid as OP sounds, but have enough brain power to be sure to remove EXIF.

I think this is a troll brehs. (unless 4chan now automatically removes exif data on download)
>>
You have been visited by the retarded OP!
Stupid responses and irresponsibility will you come to you but only if you type:
"It wasn't animal abuse because I didn't hit it or anything"
>>
>>28862806
this. the dog is fine, fucking retards

OP you're doing fine.
>>
>hey owner this is OP, your dog is a bit sick so I'm taking it to the vet, should I worry about payment
>my dog... is... SICK? OP, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CALL ME AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU FUCKING LITTLE FUCKER--

>hey owner this is OP so your dog's dead LOL sorry I didn't call earlier didn't want you to be mad at me
>oh it's alright, yeah you're right I would have been mad but if it's already dead there's no point in worrying about it, might as well move on with life am I right young chap? You know I've always seen you as kind of like my son...
>>
>>28862884
It automatically removes it now.
>>
Man you guys are getting rused hard. OP is clearly trolling.
>>
>>28862893
OP detected. Trying to give ur self some confidence? Fuck you shit putter.

Honestly you have the blitz syndrome.
>>
>>28862884
4chan automatically strips EXIF data from all uploaded images.
>>
This has reminded me of the best greentext of all time

>kid looking after old dog
>dies after two days
>has to get it to a vet without a car
>puts in luggage suitcase
>carries down stairs out of apartment complex
>some guy offers help
>asks him what's in there
>lies about electronics
>gets to bottom
>runs off with dead dog
>imagines his face when he opens the luggage
>>
>>28862564
>weed will make everything better

The dog is starving you dimwit. Weed will make it hungrier.

you have no future.
>>
File: 20151225_154135.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151225_154135.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28862679
Hang tight murph, heres a picture of my doggo at christmas with his gift
>>
File: 1462985950798.jpg (50 KB, 580x563) Image search: [Google]
1462985950798.jpg
50 KB, 580x563
Who /prayingformurph/ here?

Feels bad man.
>>
>>28862945
>those eyes

The fuck was his Christmas gift? A green lantern ring??
>>
>>28862938
dude weed cures everything lmao
>>
I'm genuinely interested to see what OP looks like.
>>
>>28862893
No food for 1 week. "The dog only misses its owner"

HOLY SHIT WTF
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.